It Cant Be You- Charles Lecle...

By leclercs_16

The one where Charles Leclerc meets Carlos Sainz's baby sister and the spanish driver is their biggest shippe... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5~ Angry woman
6
7
8~ getting older
9
10
11
12~Vent'anni
13
14
15-It cant be you
16
17
18
19
20
21~Make you feel my love
22
23
24
25
26
Finale
EXTRA 2
EXTRA 3
Carlos story!!!
Fading (New story!)

EXTRA 1

5.9K 120 6
By leclercs_16

Charles and I decided to get married just after the season has ended. Not necessarily to avoid my bump being bigger but because we knew the next time we would have the time off we will probably have a newborn. And we didnt want to let it go and spend years preparing it. We just wanted it to be a day were we could enjoy with our loved ones, it didnt have to be like a fairytale.

Right now I was 10 weeks pregnant. The only person that knows apart from Charles is Isa because we didnt want to tell anyone too soon in case anything happens.

@ oliviamartin: last concert of this tour💔. It has been one to remember, cant wait for everything thats comming. We will see each other again, I promise.
__________________________________________

@ user1: why does this sound like a goodbye ?🤨
➡️ @ oliviamartin: not a goodbye, just a see you soon😊
___________________________________________

The Abu Dhabi GP was just last week and we were back home for a doctor appointment. We hadnt been able to have any because I was busy with the end of the tour and I didnt want to go without Charles, who was traveling too for the end of the season.

Our wedding would be in the south of Italy in two weeks and we wanted to tell everyone there. After all, even if I don't usually drink a lot, it would be hard to explain why I don't seem the least bit drunk as the night goes on.

I've called my gynecologist beforehand to see if she could schedule us an in hour where there wasnt many people. We didnt want the news to leak before everyone who matters to us knew.

We got there, and as she promised us there was only another couple there who didnt pay any attention to us. After a couple of minutes in the waiting room Dr. Gómez called us in.

-Olivia! How are you feeling? Any symptoms you are worried about?- she told me while preparing herself to do the exam.

-The morning sickness is killing me and I feel more tired than usual but appart from that I feel alright- I tell her sitting on the stretcher.

-Thats all normal dont you worry, the morning sickness usually disapears after the first trimester and I'm sure you will rest better after that- I nod at that and she starts looking at some papers- The blood tests you had done last week seems also alright, would you want to see the baby?- she asks with a smile signaling me to lay down.

- Will we be able to listen to the heartbeat?- Isa told me they were too soon on their pregnancy to listen to it in their first appointment.

-You are further than most women in their first appointment so I'm sure we'll be able to, yes.- She clicks some bottoms on the machine and I pull up my sweater  so my belly is exposed- It'a little cold I'm sorry - she told me before puting some gel on.

I flinched a little when I felt the cold. Charles took one of my hands and when I looked up I saw how he did not take his eyes off the monitor, waiting for something to appear. We have only known that I was pregnant for a month and he has been taking his role very seriously. He talks to the baby every night, holds my hair out of my face whenever I puke and has already started wanting to go shopping for them.

I had to be the one to keep a clear mind and not make us many illusions. Anything could happen and I didn't want to start planning anything until they confirm that everything is going well. I was lost in thoughts when I listened to a fast rithm heartbeat.

-And that right there- I looked to the monitor to see how she was pointing to a little dot- it's your baby- just like the one Isa had shown me- They have a strong heartbeat thats for sure.

A smile apeared on my face and my vision started to blur from the tears. It was really happening.

-Hey, dont cry- Charles told me while drying one of my tears, when I looked at him I could see he was crying too but with a smile from ear to ear.

-I will stop crying when you stop crying- I tease him while he laughs at it- Can you send it to us? We kind of want to surprise everyone at our wedding with it.

-You are engaged? Congratulations! How exciting, I remember like it was yesterday when my husband proposed, you must be over the moon- she handed me a paper tower so I could clean myself- I will print you some copies so you can keep at home and give to your families, I will also send it you you through email so you can print as many as you need too dont worry.

The first thing we did when we got home was hang the sonogram on the fridge. We are going to move to a bigger home in a couple of months so we are not going to start the nursery till then.

-Wait! dont hang it yet, we need to take the picture.- Another thing that we've been doing is documenting the progress every couple of weeks with a photo. It was still too early for anyone to notice and if anyone had noticed any change they would surely think that I am just a bit bloated. But with these photographs we did see the progress, you can already see a small curve, our baby.

We fled to Italy the week before the wedding to make sure everything was prepared. We had rented a villa for us to stay until a cople of weeks after the wedding. We travel so much because of our jobs we just wanted to stay in the same place for more than a week for our honeymoon.

Our closest friends started coming the following days. I woke up one day and Charles wasnt there. He has been running in the mornings with some of them so I decides to text him.

How much do you have left of the run?

Come back soon

We miss you🥺

Is this a joke Olivia?

What was he talking about? I look again to our conversation and realized my error. I've messaged Carlos instead of Charles by mistake. Shit.

I jumped out of my bed and went running to Carlos' room. He and Isa were staying in the room across the halfway so I didnt have to go too far. I couldnt let him make a scene and have everyone know, Charles would kill me if he knows he wasnt here when we told them.

I open his door just as he was going to get out and pushed him back inside.

-Dont say a thing, let me explain- he puts his hands in the air in surrender and gives a step back to give me space- I need you to promise me you are going to errase that conversation and do as if nothing has happened.

-Olivia is it true then? Are you really pre...-I put my hand in his mouth without letting him finish.

-I told you, you didnt see a thing- I threaten him- I swear to god Carlos, Charles will kill me if he knows you know without him being there to tell you- I start to panic, I didnt know how he was going to react, I was his sister after all and only 24.

-Oli...- he pouts and pulls me closer to him into his arms- Are you happy?- he wispers in my ear.- If you are not I can always help you escape the country and make you dissapear, I have contacts- he jokes. He has always known when I needed to cheer up and tried his best to do it. It has not change over the years, if so it has only happened more often.

-More than I thought I could ever be- I told him truthfuly. When he lets me free again I can see how he tried to hide drying a tear by clearing up his throat.

-Then lets pretent I hadnt seen anything- he says hiding a smile.- And lets just say That what in theory I don't know makes me very, very happy.

-Thank you Carlos- I tell him with a half-smile - I'm glad you're happy about it.- before I went to my room again I turned around- I've never thanked you by the way- he doesnt seems like he knows what I'm talking about- Thanks for introducing me to my best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.2K 42
❝so it goes, he can't keep his wide eyes on the road❞ Juliette Edwards has been a F1 interviewer for about 5 years. But when the 2022 season arrives...
421K 9.1K 38
Charles Leclerc is a known Formula 1 driver, currently driving for Ferrari with Carlos Sainz as a teammate. Leah Dupont is Charles's childhood best f...
37.9K 649 13
A story about a girl named Kaitlyn who has Charles Leclerc's son without him knowing and then one day they turn up in the f1 paddock and he asks to t...
secrecy By Lina

Fanfiction

24.5K 601 24
in which they meet at a football game and later fall in love with each other madly formula one carlos sainz jr. x fem oc started: 12/23 completed: f...