๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐Š๐˜ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’...

By queensassy20

โ› ๐—•๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—” ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—š๐—ข ๐——๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—œ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—˜๐——... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ - ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.

1.6K 55 11
By queensassy20

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter twenty four. assignment of the year.

Maxine sways her hips as she moves her hands down her body, dancing to the music the dj was playing at THE CHICAGO SKY club.

After what Adam had told her about having a twin sister, she needed to drink her pain away. First she gets a letter from someone claiming to be her mom then she gets told she has a twin sister? She didn't know what her life was coming to.

Flashback ...
6 hours ago

Adam watches as everyone leaves the unit and looks over to make sure Voights door was still shut. She slides his chair over to his best friends desk, "Maxie, can we talk?"

"Can it wait? I got a stack of paper work to do"

"No, it can't. It's serious"

Max looks over at officer and says, "okay, what's up?"

"So, you remember that detective Amaro that was here from New York?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, he kinda knows you"

"Yeah from being here helping us with a case"

"Know like he recognized you when he got here"

"How? I've never been outside chicago"

"I know. Which brings me to why I need to talk to you. He told me that you have a twin sister"

Maxine sat there stunned. She didn't know if she should believe him. It's to insane to be true, right?

"No way"

"You do. I saw pictures"

Maxine gets up from her desk and goes to open Voights door, "can I leave my paperwork
for tomorrow? I'll even come in early"

"Okay, sure. Everything okay?" Hank asks and Maxine nods her head and shuts the door behind her and grabs her leather jacket and leaves the unit.

"Maxine!" Adam shouts.

Flashback over ...

Maxine looked up towards Mavericks office to see him looking down at her and she smirked, wiggling her fingers at him. Not even a minute later, Maxine felt her phone vibrate. She checks it to see a message from Maverick. 'my office, now!'

Maxine smiles, sliding her phone back into her thigh strap and pushes through the crowd to get to his office.

Maverick opens the door to find Maxine looking at him with her puppy brown eyes. "You wanted to see me, mr connors?" Then she walks inside the office.

Maverick raised an eyebrow, closing the door behind him. He turned around to see Maxine sliding her heels off, which just made her two inches shorter.

Maxine turned around to see Maverick towering over her, one hand cupping her face, "you like teasing, huh?"

Maxine bites her bottom lip and shrugs, "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Oh you don't, huh?" Maverick questioned, his hands sliding down her back and onto her perfect ass, lifting the bottom of her dress up, so it was showing and he raised an eyebrow, "no panties?"

"Hmm" she hums, unbuckling his belt, "didn't see the need"

"How bad do you want me to touch you?"

An involuntary moan came from her lips, as mavericks pants slid down his toned legs.

"Use your words, Maxine" he whispers in her ear, his hand gripped lightly around her throat, "how bad do you want me to touch you?"

"So bad"

Mavericks kicks his pants off and takes Maxine's small hand into his big one and guides her to the couch. Maxine watches as Maverick sits on his black leather couch and she goes to sit on his lap, facing him, placing her hands on his shoulders.

Maverick cups the brunette's cheeks and brings her into a kiss, "How bad do you want this?"

"I want to fell you inside me" Maxine whispered in his ear then went to bring his bottom lip between her teeth. Maverick smirked, grabbing her hair into a makeshift ponytail as Maxine slid her hand underneath his boxer briefs and the second she felt how big he was, she smiled like she was a kid in a candy store.

"Fuck, Maxine" he moaned, his hands gripping her hips, helping her move up and down on him, "god, you feel so fucking perfect"

Maxine bites her her bottom lip, her head falling back in ecstasy.

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine and Erin walk onto the unit to see Antonio and an FOP lawyer talking with Voight in his office. Max goes to sit at her desk and shrugs off her leather jacket and Jay says, "hey"

Max looks over at her partner, "hey"

Antonio walks out of Hanks office and Mickey says, "keep your head up man"

"Yeah" Dawson sighs, going to sit at his desk. Adam rolls his chair over to Kevin's desk and says, "Hey Antonio, I cross referenced all the spots you were at last night. You, uh, know you were outside of a sex club?"

"Yeah, the red bridge"

"What was it like inside?" Ruzek asks, smiling. Max covers up the receiver on her desk phone and says, "don't...don't tell him, man. He'll be useless to us for the rest of the day"

"I'm just asking for the case" Adam quickly defends, even though everyone knows it's not true.

"Uh Huh"

~~~

Jay and Maxine walk onto the unit and walk over to Antonio who is by the whiteboard and Jay says, "no cameras at the scene other than inside the gas station"

"Ballistics?" Dawson asks.

"No casings. No prints" Max says.

"I want everything on Layla. Phone records, bank statements.."

"William Wells" Erin says, walking over to the group from the printer, holding up a paper, "Jeweller on Wabash. Him and Asher were in business together ten years ago. Since then, four lawsuits have been filed, two counter suits and mutual restraining orders. Feels like a good place to start"

As Antonio goes to leave the unit, Erin pats him on the back.

~~~

Adam slides his chair over to his best friends desk and says, "hey, how you holding up?"

Maxine shrugs, "fine I guess"

"Maxie, you got big news. Don't you wanna even try and find your—"

Max cuts him off, "I'm done talking about it, Adam"

"This unidentified male was the one who tried to unload Ashers stones" Antonio says, taping a picture to the board.

"Maybe it's one of the guys the wife was banging from the club" Mickey says. Antonio points at him and says, "maybe"

"So, Layla arranged for Asher to get killed and the diamonds to get lifted. She sends this guy to Asher's known enemy, Wells, figuring he'd fence them no problem" Roman says, "But then, Wells' conscience kicks in. So, Layla and this guy are back to square one, looking to move those stones"

"Bring Layla back in?" Jay asks.

"No. I don't want her knowing we're looking at her. Not until right before I put the cuffs on her ass. Anything on Layla's phone or credit cards" Antonio says, as Hank walks out of the break room where Al is being occupied in.

"Slow going. Once the states attorneys found out who was representing her, they've been all over my ass, about motive and probable cause" Max says, "I'm gonna get there, it's just gonna take another day"

"Alright" Erin says hanging up her desk phone, "guys the sex club is a no go. Judge Kalke refuses to sign any kind of subpoena for membership info. He claims that it's too intrusive and too broad to obtain it for the whole club"

Max scoffs and says, "Right"

"Screw the warrant. I say we take it undercover" Dawson says.

"Alright. Any volunteers?" Voight asks and all the guys hands go up.

"Alright no, I've been running, getting paperwork all morning. I think I'm due" Adam claims.

"Adam..." Maxine sighs. Ruzek shrugs and says, "what?"

"It's gotta be a couple. Halstead and Bishop" Hank says then walks into his office. Max walks over to her partner and asks, "we're good, right?"

Jay nods his head, "we're good and since you say that, Whatever we gotta do to come across convincingly in there, I'm prepared. Okay?"

"So noble" Max sasses, then nudges him, "get outta here"

~~~

Maxine and Jay walk down to the roll up, all dressed up in very nice clothes and Mickey says, "Whoa. Oh my"

"Easy boys. It's okay" Jay says sarcastically towards Adam, Mickey and Sean.

"It wasn't meant for you" Mickey says, looking Max up and down, "Wow, you look amazing, Max"

Adam snaps his head towards the detective, "watch it"

"Alright, everybody put their tongues back in their mouths" Max says.

"Alright, there's like a million things I could say right now, but I'm a gentleman and I'm not gonna say them" Mickey says, as Jay gives him the 'im watching you' motion with his fingers.

"That'd be wise"

( maxines dress )

🪩🪩🪩

"Okay. I'm kinda trippin' right now" Jay says, as he and Max walk arm and arm towards the entrance of the club.

"What?"

"This is a sex club. People have sex inside"

"Hmm, I wonder if that's why it's called a sex club? I'll do the talking" Maxine sasses as they walk inside. Jay looks to his left then says, "did you see that? Did you see what was happening over there?"

"Yep"

"Okay" Jay says as they walk over to the bar.

"How's your evening going so far?" The bartender asks.

"Could be better" Max answers, "Uh, last time we were here, there was a really hot, white guy working here, like late 30's, muscular, long hair" Max then looks at Her partner, "His name was Perry? Or something"

"When was it you were in?"

"About a month ago. Give or take"

"You're talking about Terry and I haven't seen him, but take your pick. A face like yours, I'm sure you'll find someone to play with"

"Well, what about you?" Max smiles, "Do you wanna play?"

"Play time" Jay fake smiles then frowns, "For my girl"

"Taking a break, Dimitri" The bartender says, then nods for the two detectives to follow him.

Max and Jay follow the bartender into a room, who then closes it. "Seriously, no worries if you wanna tag in" the bartender says to Jay, taking his vest off, as Max and Jay exchange looks.

"So, what's your name?" Maxine asks.

"Uh, Brian and look I only have like ten minutes, so..." he begins to say, as Max takes out her shield from her bag and shows the bartender, "Chicago police...so you know Terry?"

"Not really"

"Sure as hell sounded like you did a couple minutes ago"

"Do you know where you're at? There's a judge down the hall, the city's biggest developers in the room next door. This place is protected"

"It might be, but you're not" Jay states, "Is that how you want this to go? That's fine, just give us an ID"

"Okay, look, is there a way we can avoid that?" Brian asks.

"You can tell us...is this Terry?" Max says, showing the bartender a picture from her phone.

"Yes" Brian sighs.

"What's his last name?"

"No one uses last names here" Brian says, as a couple walks in and Jay tells them to leave.

"Married? Single?" Jay asks.

"No idea" Brian answers.

"Close with any regulars?" Max asks.

"Not that I saw"

"This guy jerking us off?" Jay asks.

"Yup"

"No, I'm not" Brian starts to say as Jay, takes the bartender by his neck and pushes him down to the ground.

"Do you think that judge is gonna protect you? Huh? Because you make a good Mai Tai? Get the marbles out of your mouth and give us some information about Terry or I promise you your face is gonna be on the front page of the sun times"

"Okay... he was in here earlier, asking about a jeweler"

"Which jeweler?"

"Any jeweler. He said his fiancée gave him his ring back, and he's looking to sell the diamond"

"And?"

"And that's all I heard, but he was talking to some couple at the end of the bar about it"

"Which couple?"

"I don't know, they left, but I can ask around"

"Good. Get up. Go do that" Jay says, as he and Brian stand up, "We'll be waiting at the bar for information"

Max hands Brian his vest, who sighs and leaves. Jay turns towards his partner and holds out his hand, "come on"

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine walks out of her bathroom, her baby pink towel wrapped around her body when she hears her phone ringing so she rushes into her room and picks up her phone from her dresser and sighs when she sees Adam's name.

"Yes Adam"

"Five hours? Five hours at a sex club with halstead? Way to milk an assignment"

Maxine rolls her eyes, "oh calm down, A. And by the way, it was really fun" then she hangs up, wishing she could see her best friend's expression and starts laughing, throwing her phone onto her bed.

🪩🪩🪩

"Voight" Max says, walking over to Hank who puts his jacket on in his office, while still on the phone with Antonio.

"Yeah"

"It's Antonio. Terry just set up a meeting with Narz outside the natural history museum"

"Tell him to make it two hours from now and get everyone else to mobilize" Hank says.

"It's going down in five minutes"

"It's not going down in five minutes"

Max puts the phone to her ear and says, "I'm gonna put you on speaker" then she presses the button and holds out her phone.

"You have to wait for backup, Antonio"

"I would if I could" Antonio says, "but Terry jumped the gun. He called Narz and said he wants to meet now. My sense is he's ready to blow out of town"

"Alright, who's with you?"

"Roman. He's solid. I trust him. This could be our only shot. My only shot"

"Alright, do your thing" Hank says. Max hangs up her phone and goes back to her desk.

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine sat on her couch, eating her usual Chinese takeout and watching scream. "God, Matthew Lillard is so hot"

The Detective turns her head towards the knocking at her door and she sighs, setting her food on the table and pausing the movie.

Maxine looks through the peephole and smiles then she opens the door and frowns to see an angry expression on mavericks beautiful face. "What's wrong?"

"Why were you at a sex club?"

Maxine stood there stunned, "excuse me?"

"You heard me"

"Have you been following me?"

"I haven't, no" Maverick said, walking into the apartment. Maxine scoffs and shuts the door behind her, "how dare you have someone follow me"

"You're the one going behind my back and going to a sex club with some guy" he shouts.

"Because I was undercover!" Maxine yells back, then immediately facepalms herself.

"Undercover?"

Maxine sighs, "I'm a cop"

Mavericks scoffs, "why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you never asked. I was trying to keep my work life and my private life separate. You were supposed to keep my mind off of all the bad shit that happens at work"

Maverick sighs, taking a step towards the detective, who steps back, "Maxine, I'm sorry"

Maxine scoffs, "you can leave now"

"Max—"

"Leave, now!"

Mavericks sighs and walks past the brunette, "please try and forgive me" then he opens the door and leaves. Maxine stands against the wall, tears rolling down her rosy cheeks from the anger.

authors note;

whoa 👀😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.4K 34
OC x Antonio Dawson โœจCompleteโœจ
137K 2.8K 32
y/n moves to Chicago trying to get a fresh start, she becomes good friends with some people over at Firehouse 51. One night she meets detective Jay H...
623K 10.6K 35
โ› ๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—š๐—”๐—œ๐—ก . . . โœ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ด...
126K 3K 29
โ› ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—— ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐— ๐—”๐—–๐—›? ๐—œ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—ž ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—— ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜. . . โœ ๐—œ๏ฟฝ...