Twisted wonderland x OP Reader

By MyBeckyLynchr

This is my first story and it is about you, reader. One night, you get transported into another world called... More

Introduction
Characters part 1
Characters part 2
Welcome to the villain's world
New residence
About Y/n's powers
First day, first problems
Escaping expulsion
Crimson ruler (All because of a tart)
Crimson ruler (A tart for a tart)
Crimson ruler (Unbirthday party)
Crimson ruler (To defeat a tyrant)
Crimson ruler (Overblot/Awakening)
๐ŸŒนCrimson ruler๐ŸŒน
Lion heart (Incidents)
Lion heart (Speculation)
Lion heart (Investigation)
Lion heart (Be prepared)
Lion Heart (Let the show begin)
Lion heart (Overblot//Awakening)
๐ŸฆLion heart๐Ÿฆ
Sea witch (Rest before the test)
Sea witch (Deal with it)
Sea witch (Dealing with other things)
Sea witch (Suffering...)
Sea witch (Deal with the devil)
Sea witch (Planning)
Sea witch (Poor unfortunate fool)
Sea witch (Overblot///Awakening)
๐ŸŒŠSea witch๐ŸŒŠ
Charming genie (Fall activities)
Charming genie (Winter holiday)
Charming genie (Not alone)
Charming genie (Strange stay)
Charming genie (We want out)
Charming genie (Down you go)
Charming genie (Caught you!)
Charming genie (Awakening)
๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธCharming genie๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ
intemporal queen (Voice)
Intemporal queen (Practice)
Intemporal queen (Auditions)
Intemporal queen (Take a bow)
Intemporal queen (Training camp)
Intemporal queen (Rehearsals)
Intemporal queen (Tic-Tac)
Intemporal queen (Alone time)
Intemporal queen (Culture fair)
Intemporal queen (Stage presence)
Intemporal queen (Overblot)
Intemporal queen(...)
Intemporal queen (.Awakening.)
๐Ÿ‘‘Intemporal queen๐Ÿ‘‘
โŒšIntemporal queenโŒš
Happy valentines dayโฃ๏ธ
Eternal flame (What happened?)
Eternal flame (Last fair day)
Eternal flame (Time to burn)
Portal
Eternal flame (Some peace)
Eternal flame (After peace...)
(I'm sorry to do this) Announcement
A new one
Eternal flame (Trouble in paradise)
Eternal flame (Time to go)
Eternal flame (Let's get into it)
Eternal flame (Went from 0 to 10)
Eternal flame (Mixed problems)
Eternal flame (Underworld)

Charming genie (Overblot)

1.2K 50 8
By MyBeckyLynchr

"Come. I'll wrap this up. I'm through living like this."

'A new overblot? Why does this always happen in every dorm where I go? Am I the problem?'

[Hush, please. I don't have time for your depressive episode.]

'Huh? Who-'

[Don't act like you don't know yourself.]

'...Yes, of course. So what do I want from me?'

[I am merely a part of yourself so I'm asking you to calm down before doing something you'll regret. Or you will have to deal with their-]

"STOP!" Ice surrounded them as everyone got away to avoid getting injured.

"Are you tired, my dear genie? I get it, me too. I have no need for an incompetant king or a con artist. Your personality flaws give me ADEQUATE cause... To send you packing on a one-way trip to the ends of the earth! WHOOPEEEEE!" He sent them flying to the end of the desert.

"No..."

Their face was turned away from the scene as Jamil pulled their chin "I have other projects for you, my genie~"

[If you know what's good for you and everyone else, you'll stay put until they're back. Or else, I won't say the word, but you might ... them.]

"...Fine..."

At the edge of the desert.

Kalim was crying "Jamil... I trusted you..."

"You cryin', little Sea Otter?Your tears are gonna freeze over, y'know."

"It's all my fault... I drove Jamil to the brink without even realizing it. The real Jamil would never do such things! He's a good guy. He's always helping me, giving me a shoulder to lean on, and—"

"I am a little on edge right no, he kept angelfish with him. Don't compliment him after all he did." Azul breathed out.

"Sea Otter, you're, like...TOO nice. It's kinda grating."

"Huh? Is it?"

"Yes. If I were betrayed by someone the way you were... I'd lash out with a torrent of unmitigated verbal abuse to break them down mentally, then bind them and drag them beneath the waves. The way you blame yourself and try to excuse his behavior is, quite frankly, a tad galling." Jade said.

"Galling? Really? But, I mean... Jamil would never betray me, ever."

"Uh, news flash: he did. In fact, he was gonna make you out to be the bad guy and get you expelled. He's an enormous dirtbag!" Floyd retorted.

"When it comes to underhanded ploys, Azul at his worst still couldn't hold a candle to that. That's quite a feat, you know. It's okay to hold your head high and denounce him for the traitor that he is." Jade continued.

"You carry yourself like a goody-two-shoes, laughing off conflict with a flippant word or two. To twisted individuals like myself and Jamil... Ah, I mean, to calculating individuals, those remarks are like barbs digging under our skin. I'd say you've been pushing Jamil ever since your formative years. It's not your fault in the least, of course. You were born into a very high social class. As showered as you were with affection from your family and everyone around you, you grew up with honesty and integrity. An upbringing like that would make anyone take certain things for granted." Azul explained.

"I would argue that in Kalim's case, it might simply be a case of a naturally innocent disposition." Jade added.

"Oh... So Jamil is...bad?" Kalim finally realized. "In that case, I'd better get back fast! I must punch him and yell, "Traitor!" I owe him that much."

"One punch ain't enough! You oughta also make him march to the oasis and back ten times!" Grim exclaimed.

"That, and we need to bring him to his senses fast. If we don't, his life will be in danger. And I don't know how angelfish is holding up. They had a strange behavior when we were sent here..." Azul remarked.

"That puts us right back where this conversation started. How do we get back?Walkin' really fast?" Floyd asked.

[How about you use Kalim's unique magic to make a river so the tweels can swim you back to the dorm?]

"What? Was that... Y/n's voice?" Grim looked around but couldn't see them anywhere.

"Angelfish, are you here?"

No answer.

They were perplexed but that plan seemed solid so they listened to the mysterious voice.

"You just need a river, right?Okay! I'm on it."

"Holy mackerel... The river's fillin' up with water right before our eyes!" Grim watched it.

"Let's get moving before the water freezes over, Floyd. Now, Azul and Grim, grab hold of my back." Jade was in his merform.

"Sea Otter, you're with me!" Floyd too.

In the meantime, in the lounge.

Jamil was on a throne with his genie on his laps.

Jamil had a hand on their waist while the other one was caressing their hair and the snakes he had for hair were around their neck.

Y/n was conflicted. In another situation, they wouldn't mind that but right now they feel powerless. And their emotions are still swirling as their eyes lost their glint.

He brought them closer and placed a finger under their chin, tilting it upwards to meet his gaze "Don't you think I am a far better successor, my genie?"

They were about to argue but [They're here.] 

'Huh?'

[They just have to get closer now... You know what to do.]

They placed a hand on Jamil's cheek as their eyes turned gold orange "Oh the best ruler is right here indeed~"

They kissed him, making him widen his eyes before closing them and kiss them back.

When they separated, he opened them back and saw them in the reflection of their crown "YOU?! I sent you to the ends of this dimension! How did you get back so fast?" He got up with a hand still around Y/n's waist.

"I filled a dry river with water and we swam back."

"Not that it was a cakewalk, I'll tell ya. I'm pretty worn out!" Floyd added.

"What?! Tch... Now I see. You used Kalim's signature spell. Hmph. So your little trick had a use after all. And here I'd written it off as a worthless spell only good for watering plants or filling a pool."

"Heh. You clearly don't appreciate Kalim's power for what it is, then." Azul said.

"Jamil... Now I see what you've thought of me all this time. There can be no question now. You're a coward and a traitor!"

"Fool. That's what you get for trusting me blindly."

"Face me in combat. I'll win back the housewarden seat you've stolen from me."

"You accuse ME of stealing?Hmph! How dare you. YOU'RE the one who stole everything from ME!" He sat them down on the throne "Now you shall witness my true power! AAAAAH HA HA HA!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.7K 36
[ " ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ณ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๏ฟฝ...
90.4K 3K 38
Going from chess-buddy to the most important person in Leona's life. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to Disney...
55.4K 2.2K 33
Post overblot, Riddle learns that love often fails to follow expectation. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to D...