Sacrifice (Bakugou X Reader)

Galing kay shadow1dark2night

(Y/N)'s story is a fragile one. She lost her family to a group of villains which soon resulted in her plan fo... Higit pa

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30

Kapter 19

262 17 4
Galing kay shadow1dark2night

Katsuki's search continued.

And in the meantime UA was helping rebuild the city and home citizens.

Izuku's One for All secret went public and with all the craziness he managed to defeat the corrupt Hero Agencies which included the Hero Commission.

He was a true hero and everyone saw that. Not a selfish one..

He finally understood Stain's point. And got the public and other heroes to follow the new rules.

He returned to UA to keep helping but... even he had notcied Katsuki start acting strange.

And it didn't take long for Katsuki to tell him what he was doing. And about his plans to make it right.

Izuku didn't know whether to support him or not..the way _____ reacted when he first brought it up went bad..and for it to be true would destroy her..

***
"I don't know Kacchan..Do you think it's good for her?..she's still adjusting to everything that happened..to pressure this onto her-"

"But what if I'm right?! What if he is Kygo!?"

"..I wouldn't understand why he'd hide it if he is..or why he would even work with Cobra after everything _____ told us."

"Exactly, that's why I need to find out. This isn't like Touya and what he did to Shoto! If Kygo really is alive and is Shade, then he doesn't want her or anyone to find out! But I'm not going to let him win." Katsuki glared. "I will find out."

Izuku just looked at him and sighed knowing damn well he would still do it in the end.

"Alright.."

***
_____ sat with Mina, Momo, Jirou and Uraraka outside of the dorm.

The girls just looked at the sky as they stayed silent.

Midnight was their topic..Momo had a heavy heart ever since that day. But she knew Midnight would be smiling at them for acting so depressed even after weeks passing since the incident.

"Hey..why don't we do something..? With the whole class again?" Uraraka suggested.

"..it would be nice" Momo said

"After everything that's happened I think we deserve a little fun huh?" _____ said as they girls agreed.

Mina smiled and stood up.

"Then it's settled!! Let's go to the beach! I know we still have a lot to do to help people but...I miss everyone being together..even Mr.Aizawa and the rest of the teachers..! I-I just want t-to see everyone smile again.." Mina said starting to cry at the end

"Mina.." _____ got up hugging her as Mina cried.

Uraraka's eyes watered as Momo looked away to not cry either.

Mina hugged _____ back as she turned to face the other girls aswell.

"You know what..let's invite the entire school..Class B..C and D. Even the Class 2 and 3 students!" _____ said as Momo nods to her

"It'll be a party!" Uraraka said cheerfully now.

Mina nods smiling as she wiped her eyes.

She smiled at _____.

"Let's head back and tell the others."

***
Katsuki left to the prison yet again.

He made sure the prison stall had the cameras on so he could capture Shade's words as Katsuki sat down.

The guards outside the door look at eachother.

"That kids been coming in every week now..hasn't he?"

"Ya..he keeps saying he needs more information. But I swear that dude doesn't talk."

"What's he even trying to get out of him?"

"Beats me."

Katsuki glared at Shade as Shade just stared at him bored.

"What's your name and why did you join Cobra?"

That was Katsuki's first sentence every week he got there.

And Shade would respond with.

"I'm Shade. I had a deal."

"Damn bastard..don't you get tired of this?! If you just tell me the truth I'll leave!" Katsuki snapped

"I didn't lie."

"BULLSHIT!"

"So you're telling me you don't know who Kygo Nadora is?!"

Katsuki glared as he didn't answer.

"_____ Nadora. You definitely know her don't you? You avoided to hit her before. You have the same quirks. Same features too. And that scar on your cheek right? She did that to you when you were 6 years old." Katsuki said glaring.

He never went this deep about her past to him but today was Katsuki's last week that he'd speak to Shade..mainly because Aizawa was getting pissed off at how often he'd do this.

Shade just continued to stare at him. But Katsuki noticed a change in his posture. He tightened up.

Katsuki smirked. This is it! This is what I was waiting for! Ha!

"She gave you a scar by accident and got so upset that she tried to hurt herself the same way to make it all even. Right?" Katsuki asked

There it is again! He moved!

"But you didn't let her do that. No, you cared about your younger sister so much that you just gave her the same bandage so she could match with you. Because you didn't want her to hurt herself."

Shade's shoulders moved again as his eyes soon glared at Katsuki.

Katsuki smirked. "Isn't that right.. Kygo?"

Shade glared before laughing. He laughed loud as he shook his head.

"You just won't give up will you? I am no Kygo Nadora. The man you're looking for isn't here anymore!" Shade snapped getting annoyed by Katsuki's visits and questions.

But Shade didn't realize what he said. Which soon made Katsuki smirk wildly as he stood up pointing at Shade.

"ANYMORE! HA! So you admit it! You are Kygo Nadora! You're not dead! And you're just a shitty evil brother!" Katsuki yelled laughing finally getting him.

Shade just stared at him quietly realizing he did say that.

Katuski smirked at him glaring.

"...Kygo died the moment I joined Cobra. I am not Kygo Nadora." Shade finally confessed.

"Cut the crap. Now that I know I was right all along im going to tell her and make sure she knows you're not worth any of her god damn time! You're a bastard and a disgusting traitor." Katsuki said glaring at him.

Shade just glared at him. "Her feelings mean nothing to me."

Katsuki slammed the glass between them.

"She went through hell for you! The only reason she fought Cobra was for you! And you're alive! She did it all to avenge you! Are you telling me you don't care about that!?" Katsuki yelled asking

"I didn't ask her to. I expected her to grow up with a different family and forget about her old one. But her name was no where to be found in any orphanages. I checked the cities, I checked every town we went to...But she was no where to be found. But now I get it. She became a Hero. The one thing I hoped she wouldn't be." Shade says. He had nothing to lose. He was in jail for 20+ years, even if his secret gets out to her. There was nothing he could do.

"WHAT!? She did all that to get revenge for you! Because she thought Cobra and H killed you!" Katsuki yelled

"They never killed me. They offered me a deal. That's it." Shade said

Katsuki glared at him. "You're a sick man! You deserve to rot in hell!"

The door opened as the guard looked at Katsuki.

"Times up."

Shade just stared at Katsuki as Katsuki looked at him for a second before walking out.

"Give me the video footage of that entire interaction! I want every word he said." Katsuki glared at the guards as they just nod.

***
"How are you feeling ..Hawks?" Tokoyami said.

"..Keigo..Call me Keigo.." Hawks said as the students nod.

"But I'm good..so you guys really want me to ask Ryuku and Best Jeanist too..?" Hawks asked them as the class nods.

"Ya! Every hero deserves to have a bit of fun at the beach. Everyone worked hard..it'll be good." Uraraka said

"I think that's a great idea. You kids are something special alright." All Might said smiling at them as they smiled back.

Shoto was back at UA. He needed time to be with close friends.

Izuku and Iida never let him be alone either knowing he needed the support.

"What food are we having??" Hawks asked

"Pizza!" Sero said smiling

"No way let's have wings!" Denki said having his camera recording them all talk about the beach party.

"Both!" They said laughing

"Hey I'll be back! I'm just gonna grab my phone." _____ said heading upstairs as Mina nods.

"I've never been to the beach." Eri said as Aizawa smiled at her.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it." He said as she smiled up at him.

"We'll also need a lot of towels and sunscreen." Mina said

"Oh rightt, let's not forget the beach ball!" Kirishima says.

They were all discussing their beach plans for the weekend. Denki just in everyone's faces with the video. They were happy to have an exciting day ahead of them now.

But the dorm's door opening got their attention as Katsuki walked in holding a flash drive with a wild smirk.

"I GOT IT!" He said looking like a mad man.

Everyone looked at him confused.

"Got what??" Kirishima asked

"He admitted it! Shade is Kygo Nadora! He said it all and it's right here! Give me your laptop!" Katsuki said grabbing Jirou's laptop from the couch as she glared at him.

"Hey!"

He just plugged the drive in.

"What do you mean Shade is Kygo!?" Hawks asked

"Kygo as in _____'s brother!?" Uraraka asked as the class all stared at Katsuki confused

He nods smirking.

"I got it out of him! It took weeks but it worked! I knew it!" He said holding the laptop in his hands before playing the video to the part where Shade admits it.

The silence grew..

Hawks..Mina..Aizawa including the rest of them all watched horrified by the news that Katsuki just so casually said.

"He lied about it all! He never died! He let _____ believe he did while he joined Cobra! Shade is Kygo Nadora!" Katsuki said smirking as he laughed..but....____ dropped her phone by the stairs as she stared at them all.

"Huh?"

Denki lowered his camera at that moment.

Hawks looked over in panic as he looked back at the laptop.

She looked over at Hawks before her eyes moved to Katsuki's then back to the laptop which repeated Shades confession.

"W-What.."

She felt her heart skip a few beats..

"That's..that's not true..how could you even say that?...Katsuki how could you-...it's not true..it's not-.." her eyes immediately watered as her voice broke.

"It's not..! It's not true! Tell me it isn't true!" She begged searching their eyes for a silent answer...but they didn't deny it.

"Kid..I'm sorry it's..him." Hawks said already knowing how she'd react..

He didn't want her to find out so suddenly but..there's nothing he could do to change that now.

"_____-" Katsuki said taking a step forward.

"N-No. Don't..you..I told you to stop it. Why..why would you keep doing this !?" She yelled at Katsuki starting to stutter her words.

"He would never do that to me!" She cries in frustration. But seeing how no one else spoke up she just covered her face tears flooding her eyes as something as simple as breathing became harder to do..

"But it's him! I find out for you! Your brothers alive and a liar!" Katsuki said to her.

She felt her body and legs weaken but she has to get out of there and to fresh air.

She ran to the dorms door as some of them ran after her.

"_____!!" Hawks yelled

Katuski dropped the laptop.

Hawks just stared off in the direction she left.

He turned back to look at them.

Katsuki avoiding his eyes.

"..."

"Bakugou...she- everything she's done was for her brother! How could you just say that so casually!?" Uraraka said getting mad now.

"Why would you say it like that!?"

"...is this why you kept leaving every week? To find this out?" Kirishima asked a bit hurt. "I thought you stopped.."

"Why didn't you wait!? She should know this but not the way you said it! Bakugou what were you thinking!?"

Katsuki just stayed frozen. He didn't think. He wasn't thinking of HER feelings. He was so caught up in finding out the truth he didn't think of how it would hurt her..

Mina glared at him tears in her eyes again.

"The one time! One time she told you not to do something you just go and do it!? This- this is the one thing she wanted okay! She wanted to get her revenge for her brother and end it at a happy ending! She didn't want to know if Shade was really him! Even if he was! She wanted to stay with the image of Kygo being her Kygo! Not that monster! Why didn't you listen to her!?" She said to him as he stayed silent.

"Mina.." Aizawa said but Mina glared at him too.

"No! You guys didn't see her speak about her brother like I did! He was sweet! She wanted to die happy knowing that! Not live with knowing she got revenge for no absolute reason!" Mina snapped.

It was true. _____ feared the idea of Shade being her brother. Katsuki's theory killed her day and night. But she finally convinced herself he wasn't Kygo..well until Katuski brought proof.

There was a sudden burst of light coming from outside the dorm as All Might and Momo yell for _____ to calm down.

They were outside with her trying to calm her but it didn't work.

The others ran to the door opening it more seeing _____ in the front yard having her
lightning take over as she was panicking breathing heavily again.

Shoto and Mina ran after her as Hawks did the same. Aizawa used his quirk to stop her lightning.

Katsuki was the one who stayed at the steps as the others ran to her side to help her breathe and calm down.

Her body may have healed but the inside of her neck didn't..not after being choked...by..her brother.

She held her neck as Shoto made ice to help her cool down.

"_____! Hey listen it'll be alright..just breathe. It's fine..you..you'll be fine-" Hawks tried to comfort her but she pushed him away angry.

"H-HOW IS IT FINE?!" She yelled her heart racing tremendously.

Mina just hovered over her worried.

"_____-"

"I-I KILLED A MAN TO AVENGE MY BROTHER! I KILLED A MAN WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BROTHERS DEATH! I KILLED AN INNOCENT MAN! I K-KILLED...I KILLED SOMEONE!" She screamed terrified. Tears streaming down her face at the inhuman things she did...... As a Hero she's learned it wasn't right to take a life not unless it was assigned to her for obvious reasons..but even so..taking a life wasn't an easy thing to pass on. She only excepted it cause he killed her brother but now..

The class stared at her worried..if Shade is her brother then that would make it true..she did kill an innocent man..even if he was a villain...

"E-everything I have ever done- EVERYTHING! It was for him! Because he died! I went to kill them all! But-but-b...he isn't dead..I killed an innocent man-"

"He wasn't innocent! Stop saying that!" Katsuki said glaring

But that only pissed her off as she glared at him.

"There was no proof H was the villain who killed my family! I had nothing against H and Cobra! Not until they killed my brother! But now that he's not dead that means I took his life for no reason! I TOOK HIS LIFE!" She screamed

"How could that be your first concern when Shade is your brother!? He lied to you! I got that information out of him!" Katsuki said

"Bakugou!"

"BECAUSE SHADE IS A MONSTER! HE IS NOT MY KYGO! I-..I LIVED EVERYDAY TO AVENGE KYGO AND..i-I lived a fake life..everything I've done has been pointless..I'm pointless..he was never dead..." she started to get quiet as she stared at her hands.

Tears streamed down her face as she covered her mouth.

"____..." Mina said scared for her mental health. It took a toll on her already but..this was too much.

"Why would he do this to me.." she cried out as Mina just hugged her.

They were on the ground.

Shoto silent as he glared..he couldn't know exactly how she felt but he did understand the pain..

Katsuki just watched as he realized how badly he messed up...he now knew he shouldn't have been that excited with such devastating news..he just got too happy to finally get it out and he lashed out without thinking of how it would effect _____.

She just cried panicking as she was scared.

Hawks was traumatized from killing Twice. He saw Twice as a good man but with wrong intentions.

Hawks knew _____ was trained to kill by the commission but she didn't really kill people..not people who weren't that evil anyway.

H was just a lowlife villain who followed Cobra. And she took his life for a lie.

Everything she had ever grown to know..everything she fought for. The reason she stayed with the commission and stayed at UA...it was all pointless because in the end. Her revenge was never real. And her actions had no true purpose.. that is what killed her.

***
It's easy to read it and write it, but to actually be in her shoes I'd probably die. I would not be able to handle that type of situation.  😗

Like and Comment!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

142K 4.2K 99
Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works under one of the top Agency's in Japan. A...
376K 10.6K 165
After a rough past, (Y/N) never believed she would be able to open her heart for anyone but her baby brother. That all changes when she arrives at UA...
1.6K 82 15
*Short Story; Relationship With Hawks* You've been captured by the League Of Villains. Will Hawks be able to save you ?
221 20 10
A teenage girl finds herself transported into a world of superpowers. This unprecedented arrival catches the attention of a hero organization, who ar...