Stubborn Heartđź’• ( ZhanYi )

By zhanyi_lover

A Spoiled Rich Kid Wang Yibo.. Forced To Get Married To A Poor Middle Class Boy Xiao Zhan..! Wang Yibo Is A... More

Stubborn Heart : Prologue
Characters
1. Gusu Village
2. Spoiled Rich Kid
3. Mr Oldy
4. Last Wish
5. Arranged Marriage
6. Escape Plan
7. I'm Sorry!
8. Zhan ge
9. The Deal.
10. A Simple Hug
11. Something Something
12. Lizard
13. I'm In Love?
14. New Feelings.
15. Aphrodisiac 🔞
16. A Broken Heart.
17. Hope
18. Stubborn Heart
19. My Universe ?
20. What's this feeling?
21. Yibo's Decision.
22. Unexpected Light.
23. Confession?
24. Late Realisation?
25. Painful Than Death!
26. New Beginning.
28. Longing for you
29. Overflowing Emotions.
30. I love you 🔞
31. "I'm pregnant"
32. Let's Heal Each Other.
33. My Cute Piggy!

27. Teacher Wang.

2.1K 179 77
By zhanyi_lover

After packing all things he went towards secret room and the door automatically closed. He switched on the light only to make room brighten with his heart too the only place he feels peaceful among this 6 months.

When the light entered room the big portraits and photos on the wall shined. In this green room there was all of Wang yibo's photos from his different angles. he caressed on the one portrait of wang yibo and mumbled.

"Love why you leaved gege? Without you.. It feels empty." he touched his chest pointing at his heart.

Then smiled and said "it's okay, if you are angry with gege being so dumbhead and stupid not to confess my feelings. but gege will find you soon, just wait for me little bit. Sorry gege took this much time but you can beat gege, scold gege even curse gege for my all mistakes I'll take everything, but don't leave gege again, I'll die dear." he said and a tear roll down his eyes making his cheeks wet.

After taking with yibo's photos which was his daily routine he come out of room and closed it. while drove his car towards Wang mansion.

••

He entered the mansion and wait for ziyi mom to come in living room.

As ziyi come there he stood up while ziyi gestured him to seat down. She Offered him tea but zhan refused and watching zhan's face such a tired and swollen she felt bad but she can't do anything about it.

"Z-zhan you know i-i can't.. " ziyi stopped in middle when zhan held her hand gesturing not to give explanation.

"I can understand mom, and I'm not here to ask you where is yibo. if yibo himself wants me to stay away from him that's understandable but I can't leave him not without i clear out our misunderstandings." Sadness and hurt was clearly written on his face.

Ziyi hugged him and said "I'm sorry zhan, even I want to help you I can't. Infact I  don't even know where he is and some things are that you should know but I guess it will be good it you got to know by yibo himself."

Zhan got little confused as he asked after broking hug. "W-what things mom? Is there something yibo is hiding from me?" a sudden fear consumed his senses.

She caressing his head said "zhan it's better if we don't talk about it, or things will get more messier than before."

He noded looking down as he said "I found him"

Ziyi was shocked she looked at zhan with a confused gaze.

"Yibo is in Korea but I exactly don't know where he lives and what he is doing now and how living the life all alone." his hands clenched in fist at the thought what yibo had struggled in this 6 months without anyone's help.

Ziyi hold zhan's hand and said "my baby is lion cub, don't worry he is fighter he will never give up if he thinks something and decided to do it. but as well he is so stubborn so better you have to tame his anger." She smiled a little making zhan to get some strength.

Zhan looked at ziyi "if he is stubborn mom my heart is more stubborn, and it will never give up on yibo even I have to wait for live long for his forever and acceptance."

ziyi hugged zhan ones again and zhan give some fruits and nuts to ziyi which he brought for yibo's granpi. "Please say hello to dad." ziyi noded with a smile and zhan left the Wang mansion towards airport.

••

After reaching airport he got a call from zhang yecheng which he immediately answered.

"Zhan after reaching korea meet Mr and Mrs Wang. they will help you about some things to find yibo. I just talked with them they said you can live there till you find him, it's better you live with them rather than hotel" said yecheng.

"Okay yecheng, thanks bro. I'll manage other things will call you after reaching bye." he said and cut the call while entered the flight to Korea.

He sat on the vip seat near the window and put his bags and looked outside the window and soon flight take off making zhan's heart to feel so many emotions flooding fear, hope, logging to see him after 6 months, he closed his eyes remembering the day cause of his nightmare's of every night.

Flashback!

When zhan get his consciousness back he was laying on the bed while can hear some low voice of someone talking when he forced himself to open his eyes fully he saw fanxing and guo Cheng was talking.

He was about to get up his head hurted badly he clutched hard on his head with hand while he tried to talk something but his throat feel so dry he couldn't able to utter any word.

That's when both of them noticed zhan and immediately went towards bed and helped him to sat on the bed.

"What happened to you Sean ge? And where is Bobo?" guo check asked worriedly while gave a glass of water to zhan.

When zhan drinking water suddenly whatever happened hit like a thunderstorm in his mind as he immediately throw glass away and looked outside the window it was very dark maybe 8pm in the evening.

He tried to get off bed hastly while mumbling "i-i need to find bo-di"

But guo Cheng held him and asked "what are you saying Sean ge? it's very dark outside.l, and your health is also not good, where bobo had gone? "

But zhan pushed guo Cheng away and immediately run outside the room while falling on steps in the middle by clumsiness.

While guo Cheng and fanxing followed him as zhan run outside the house on the dark silent roads mindlessly.

He was running with bare foots and getting hurt by some sharp particles and making his feets bleed, but still he didn't stopped and was running like a crazy man.

When he finally reached bus station only few buses are left he immediately get inside each and every bus in hope to see that face even it's impossible of younger to be there but still he searched everywhere only to find nothing.

He asked the station counter where are those buses gone from morning, when he got to know mostly was gone to Shanghai he immediately get one ticket of last bus and waited impatiently to get bus started.

While in that time fanxing and Guo Cheng reached there as they looked at the window seat Zhan was seating they immediately get inside the bus and that's when Zhan looked at them with a very messy look and tears were formed in his eyes and eyes were finding someone like a lost soul.

Both preferred not to question anything at this stage of Zhan as they gave Zhan's phone to him and said "Sean ge, I don't know what had happened but please take care of yourself and don't worry you will find yibo soon. Call us when you will reach Shanghai."

They both hugged Zhan and get off the bus. while Guo Cheng couldn't help but cry watching his Sean ge like this for the first time. And watching his boyfriend crying fanxing immediately hugged him "don't cry Cheng ge,  everything will be alright." Guo Cheng hugged him tighter and watched till bus fade away from their sight.

When zhan reached Shanghai he immediately went toward the Wang mansion to see if yibo is there.

But there was no one, he went inside yibo's room but it was also empty then he comes down stairs only to see ziyi coming inside he run towards her and with a heavy breath asked "m-mom is there y-yibo come here?"

Ziyi was shocked to see Zhan's situation like that she felt bad watching Zhan this much miserable.

Ziyi make Zhan calm down and called yangyang if he knows about yibo but yangyang was was in USA gone for his business expansion and hearing yibo is missing he also felt worried and assured then he will try to find about him.

That day it was very difficult for Zhan to not go outside to search at the night she gave some sleeping peels to zhan so he will have some rest as his health will get worse if he will not sleep.

And when ziyi makes sure zhan slept she got a letter of yibo in her room when she read it, she was crying. Yibo had took promise not to tell anything to zhan about him and the news and written he is fine there don't try to find him, he need some alone time.

Zhan stayed at mansion for one week and find yibo like a crazyhead trying to seek information where he suddenly disappeared but he didn't find anything at last the time come he got to know yibo leaved country and for that he need to make himself worthy enough to find yibo and take him back with him.

Flashback end.

Zhan come out of his thoughts when air hostess  announced they are landing in Korea. zhan immediately straightened up and wore seat belt.

As he come out of the airport he saw someone was there with a bord "Sean Xiao zhan." He went towards the man as he thought zhang yecheng must be send him to take him.

The man smiled at Xiao zhan and said while shaking hands "hello Mr zhan, I'm Wang haoxuan, yecheng must tell you about me."

Zhan noded with little bow and said "thank you Mr Wang for your help, I'm very grateful."

Haoxuan smiled "no need to tnx me, Mr zhan yecheng is very close friend of mine and I can do at least this to him and I have heard about you from him, hope we will find your husband soon."

zhan just noded as suddenly a boy grabbed haoxuan's sleeves and said "dadda introduce mee too" he pouted at last Making haoxuan laugh as he took his son in arms and looking at zhan who was watching boy with fondness.

"Mr zhan, he is my son. Wang Lixin." said haoxuan while the little boy extended his hand to handshake making zhan smile a little at the cute gesture.

"Hello Mr Lixin, I'm Xiao zhan, you can call me uncle zhan." zhan said as boy jumped off his father's arms and suddenly hugged zhan making zhan little bit shocked as he said "no need for formality uncle zhan, we are now friends so call me xinxin just like dada".

Zhan's heart felt warm at the little gesture. Indeed kids makes your worries forgot for some time.

They get inside the car and headed towards Wang haoxuan's mansion. When they reached zhan saw the mansion was pretty beautiful.

Wang Lixin immediately run inside making haoxuan shake his head with smile. "He is just too naughty."

Zhan smiled a bit at that and haoxuan welcomed him inside as he saw another man there while haoxuan get near that man and putting his hand around his waist said "meet Mr zhan, he is my husband Wang Jiyang."

Jiyang welcomed zhan with a  bright smile and said "welcome mr zhan, hope your journey was good."

Zhan noded as he also did handshake with jiyang and then little lixin jumped on his baba and spoke "mama i want chocolates"

Zhan was surprised at hearing mom for him as jiyang with a nervous smile said "hehe! He is just like that, he like to call mom more than baba."

Lixin turned to zhan and said "uncle don't be surprised as mama give me birth so I like to call him mama."

Zhan was little bit taken a by all this things as haoxuan laughed and explained "actually my husband is one of those special man's in the earth who can give birth."

Zhan noded with a smile "it's beautiful thing I guess, you are both very lucky to have a little charm like lixin, he is very cute."

Lixin pouted and said "uncle zhan don't call me cute like Teacher Wang"

Zhan hearing that was confused as haoxuan said "it's his english teacher." zhan noded and jiyang showed him guest room and said "you can get fresh and join us for dinner."

Zhan noded and get inside the room while after getting fresh he come out only to watch a scene in front of his eye's which was very heartwarming.

Haoxuan, jiyang and lixin were laughing and teasing each other. zhan's heart swelled at the thought of yibo and his little family just like this and unknowingly a tear roll down his eyes only to feel a tug at his shirt's sleeve.

Zhan looked down and lixin gestured him to bend down zhan confused bend down little to lixin's height and the boy surprisingly wiped his tears and said "don't cry uncle zhan, teacher Wang also cries a lot secretly I saw him."  he sadly pouted making zhan to hug him and cry even more but boy get worried and scared when this handsome uncle was crying more but haoxuan and jiyang gesture him to hug uncle more tightly and little one did just like that and eventually zhan calmed down as he broke the hug and lixin pulled his cheeks up by his little fingers and said "now smile uncle."

Automatically a smile spread on Zhan's lips making lixin to dance happily. as the boy dragged him towards the dining table for dinner.

When they were eating haoxuan asked "So what's your husband's name is Mr zhan?"

"Xiao Wang yibo." replied zhan with a smile which was indicating a fondness just coz of the only name coming out of his lips can make him.

Haoxuan noded as he said "I don't know much about this, yecheng just told me you are finding your husband, can you show me his picture?"

"Oh!yes." Zhan searched for his phone and turned on the screen wallpaper was yibo's picture he gave that to haoxuan but suddenly phone went blank before he could see.

"Uff. Battery off, maybe God don't want us to see your beautiful husband." zhan smiled nervously as he said "I'll show you tomorrow."

He noded and they ate dinner peacefully while zhan watched how jiyang was feeding lixin. after that zhan went to his room to have some rest as tomorrow's day was very big for him.

He closed his eyes and one's again the most difficult part , he can't able to sleep even he had drained his lots of energy today still sleep nowhere to be seen.

He sighed and decided to walk around the garden. He slowly went out and saw jiyang and haoxuan was there seating in the tent made in their garden.

Jiyang was seating on haoxuan's lap while kissing him, watching that zhan stopped at his place and decided not to disturb them but he heard something made him remember something especially about someone.

"Stop you monster husband, how greedy you can be. Lixin will see you should stop your horniness old man." hissed Jiyang with a red face.

"Yeah yeah but you like it puppy. Don't you?" Said  haoxuan while kissing jiyang one's again making him stop struggling.

Zhan get back to those memories of him with yibo, where yibo just like this used to call him.

"Mr poor oldie monster husband"

It was one time he had get irritated by such a weird name but why Xiao zhan wishes to hear those weird nickname one's again atleast.

He turned back and get inside the room and took sleeping pills layed down with closed eyes and eventually sleep consumed his senses, he need to find yibo tomorrow so he had to take those sleeping pills even he knows they are harmful for health.

••

At morning zhan was all ready to go some places to find yibo suddenly lixin come there and hugged his legs and requested with puppy eyes "uncle zhan please take me to school, I want to go with handsome uncle, and I also want uncle zhan to meet my favorite teacher Wang coz you both cries even being this big boys"

Zhan don't wanted to make kid sad as he looked at jiyang who about to apologize to him zhan cut him in middle "can i send lixin to school?"

Jiyang with nervous smile asked "yeah sure, but if it's okay with you. He is a naughty devil just blackmail you."

"No it's alright." zhan said as he get outside and the black car was already there which he brought on the phone and told to deliver in emergency.

Lixin watching car said with big eyes "wow uncle you have beautiful car just like papa."

Zhan smiled as he make lixin sat inside car and asked "so where is lixin's school?"

Lixin told address happily and said "uncle I want to eat ice-cream first." he one's again show puppy eyes and zhan have to listen.

Zhan take him to ice cream and he was non-stop blabbing about his beautiful teacher Wang and zhan curiously asked "what's your teacher wang's name is lixin?"

Lixin happily said "it's Wang yijun. I want to marry my teacher Wang." he said and winked at zhan making him laugh.

He ruffled boys hairs and asked teasingly "what if your teacher Wang is already married?"

As he helped lixin to wipe his mouth with his handkerchief and make him seat inside car one's again.

Lixin thought for a while putting his finger on chin "uhm I don't think so uncle as he lives with someone as I went to his house first but they both don't look teacher wang's husband or wife   and I think I can make teacher Wang happy more than that bad uncle who made teacher Wang sad."

Zhan was amused at the kid's intelligency the way he talks so mature at the age 10 . He asked going along. "Then who is this bad uncle?"

Lixin pouted sadly and said "mayebe someone uncle loves as I saw in films a hero hurts heroin and heroin have to live alone with pain but still she don't stop loving that bad hero. "

"Oh! But why you think teacher Wang is heroin not hero?" Asked zhan as turned to school's direction.

"Uhm zhan uncle if you meet him, you will also forgot to breath as he is very beautiful than angel." he blushed at last making zhan raise his eyebrows.

But suddenly he looked at zhan and warned "whatever it is you won't steal him from me uncle zhan, find your husband for yourself.. Teacher Wang is mine." lixin said crossing his arms.

Zhan who for the first time enjoyed this much someone little sunshine's company so he said while ruffling his hairs "okay okay! I won't steal your teacher wang." as he stopped car outside the school.

Lixin smiled and happily went out and said "thank you uncle, come to take me then" zhan smiled and noded but then asked with a teasing smile "won't lixin show me his beautiful teacher wang?"

lixin pouted and said "No! I'm scared uncle zhan would steal him" He showed him tongue and run inside the school making zhan to smile and watch lixin running towards school gate.

His mind one's again wondered over those words he repeatedly listened from yesterday.

"Teacher Wang"

TBC..

_______________⋆✰✾❣✾✰⋆_____________

3.3k Words 🦋

Sorry for giving late updates, but there are bunches of on-going stories I'm writing so i need to give updates of all so no one will be upset. But my 2 stories are going to end soon so I'll updates stubborn heart regularly. thank you so much for understanding and supporting always ❤

&

How many want to meet this little Lixin's crush  Teacher Wang? 😌💖

Don't forgot to give votes ⭐ See you guys in next chapter soon 🌸

Thanks For Reading :) 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 33.7K 73
Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his handsome features, he is known as Mr. Hands...
5.6K 556 15
I stood there, staring at the damn door like it was going to magically unlock itself. "Xiao Zhan, you sleeping or what?" I called out, hoping for a r...
192K 10.5K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
37K 2.9K 25
"Excuse me, do I know you? " A love life to be written in books, that was literally how our love life was. But life isn't always the same right? Eve...