Rinney Oneshots|The Blackphone

By cheeriosolo

just random ass oneshots cause i'm bored lol More

get off your ass
just a peck
stupid
Finally
look at me
call
sap
flashback night
train tracks
flowers
project
why her?
always with you
patience
backfired
matching
monopoly
always have
kitten
peace
fair
stargazing
let it out
i understand
he was always there
together
together pt.2
sick
100k!
angel
loving me
piercing
birthday
let go
just saying
friends-giving
christmas 🎄
end, thank you.

lunch table

1.2K 25 24
By cheeriosolo

A/N: this is kinda based off of what i did when i saw someone sitting by himself so i invited them to sit with my friends and i🫡 (without the romance and shit💀)

1,385 words

Robin let's out a deep breath as he sits at his usual seat in the cafeteria. Vance side eyes him from beside him. "The fuck is wrong with you?" Vance asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, just some dickheads trying to start shit with me. I'm not going to do anything about it though." Robin explains, grabbing a grape from off of Billys tray, earning him a glare from the boy.

"Why not? Atleast say something to them." Vance argues, taking a bite from his chicken sandwich. "No, I won't. If I do it'll turn nasty, and i'm trying not to get suspended anymore this year." Robin says, messing with the rip that's on his jeans knee.

"You've only got suspended once though, that's like a new record for you." Vance says, wiping his hands on his jeans.

"Shut the fuck up. Yo, Bruce." Robin says, catching Bruce's attention from where he is across from Vance.

"Hm?" Bruce replies, running a hand through his hair that's in need of a haircut. "Can you maybe go buy me some lunch? It would be so very kind of you." Robin asks, sticking his bottom lip out, pouting.

"Sure, whatever asshole." Bruce says, standing up with a scowl. Robin snorts as he watches Bruce walk away.

He looks infront of him where Billy is talking enthusiastically to Griffin about his new favorite show.

He sighs, turning back to Vance who is currently eating his dry ass chicken sandwich like he's about to die. (just like me fr💀.)

"Vance, calm the fuck down it's not going anywhere." Robin says, trying to stop his laugh. "Leave me alone bro." Vance says, mouth full of food.

"Oh shit, I just remembered what I was gonna tell you." Vance says, turning more towards Robin.

Robin motions for him to continue.

"There's a new kid in my english class right, motherfucker acts weird as shit. Looks kinda weird too." Vance rants.

Robin scoffs, "Leave the guy alone. He's probably just nervous, shit I would be." He says, stealing a french fry from Vance.

After a few moments of silence, "Shit, that's him!" Vance says a little too loud, pointing directly at him.

"Shut up idiot!" Robin says, grabbing Vance's arm to put it down.

Robin looks in the direction Vance was pointing too, frowning immediately.

The boy was sitting by himself, at the edge of the table away from the other group of students sitting at the same one.

The boys head was down, resting it on the table. Robin stared at the curly mess of brown hair for awhile.

He's interrupted when a tray slams infront of him, he looks up to find Bruce glaring at him, before he goes to sit down on the other side of Vance.

Robin runs a hand through his hair, opening his milk carton. He sits there for a bit, pondering something. Fuck it, he decides.

"Hey Vance, i'll be right back dude." Robin says, punching Vance's shoulder, before standing up. He lets out a breath, walking across the cafeteria.

He finally stops right beside the boy, who still has his head down, unaware of an awkward Robin standing beside him.

Robin frowns, before softly placing his hand on the boys shoulder, shaking it lightly. The boy startles, his head shooting up, looking up at Robin with confusion and fear.

Robin feels his face heat up with embarrassment, he should have approached him differently.

"Hey, uh, my friends and I saw you sitting here alone." Robin starts, watching as the boy looks away in shame and embarrassment.

Robin frowns again, "We, well I, was wondering if you wanted to come sit with us?" He finally asks.

The boys looks at Robin, uncertainty in his eyes, like he was thinking this was just a big joke to embarrass him.

Robin sends a nervous smile, feeling hot under the boys stare.

"Uh, sure." The boy says, standing up, face to face with Robin now. Robin swallows dryly, motioning for him to follow him.

As they walk, Robin stops abruptly, turning to Finney. "Forgot to ask, whats your name?" Robin asks, mentally scolding himself for not asking him that first.

"Oh, it's Finney." The boy, Finney admits, face turning a pretty pink from embarrassment. Robin smiles, the name fits him.

"Cool name, i'm Robin!" Robin replies, sending a sheepish smile, before walking again.

-

Once they get there Vance notices him first, "That's why you were gone for like 5 minutes?" He asks, eyeing the new boy up and down cautiously.

Finney shifts under the other stare, looking down.

Robin clears his throat, "Yup, everyone, this is Finney." He reveals.

Everyone offers Finney a smile and a greeting, Finney waving back.

"Scoot your ass over Vance, Finn is going to sit next to me." Robin declares, pushing Vance's head.

Finney smiled at the nickname, before quickly dropping the smile, it was something stupid to get happy about.

-

"How come you never share with me, but you basically give Finn your entire fucking tray?" Robin asks, feeling betrayed.

Bruce and Finney just stare at eachother, before bursting out laughing, making Robin laugh himself.

"It's cause I actually like Finney." Bruce says, throwing his apple at Robin.

It's been 3 months since Finney had been invited to the table, and Finney had never felt happier.

Him and Robin are a little...close, you could say.

Finney snapped out of his thoughts when he feels Robins fingers drum against his thigh, and Finney gets the memo.

"Fuck, I forgot. Robin and I have to stop by Ms. Stokes class to talk about how his tutoring is going. See y'all after school." Finney spits out quickly, standing up.

"Yeah, you better get me my shit Vance, i paid too much to get cheap shit from that poser.." Robin says, flicking Vance's head.

Vance rolls his eyes, "Yeah I know, go away dickhead." He says, turning back to Bruce.

Robin smirks, speed walking to catch up with Finney, who is now in the hallway.

"Really, right now?" Finney asks, glaring at him as they walk. "Yup, i miss you." Robin admits, smirking when Finney tries to contain his smile.

-

"Robin..4th period is about to start.." Finney says against Robins lips. Robin sighs, pecking Finneys lips, "We can be a little late Finn." He mutters.

Robin immediately goes to place feather-light kisses in Finneys neck. Finney hums at the feeling, corners of his mouth raising into a soft smile.

Finney runs his fingers through Robins wavy hair, tugging out slight knots in the process. Robin sighs at the feeling, placing his face in the crook of Finneys neck, placing short kisses in that spot.

"Rob, you know the others will find out about us one day, right?" Finney asks, taking Robins face in his hands to make him look at him.

Robin nods, placing his hands over Finneys that were on his cheeks. "Yeah, I just like it only being known between us. When the others find out, they do." He admits.

Finney nods, placing a kiss on Robins forehead. "I bet Billy will find out first, dude is a detective." Finney says, smirking.

"Nah, I'll probably slip up and tell Vance." Robin admits, chuckling. "Yeah, probably." Finney agrees, placing his arms around Robins shoulders, bringing him into a hug.

Robin let's out a hum of content, wrapping his arms around Finneys waist. Robin slides his hand up Finneys shirt, rubbing his hand up and down in a comforting manner.

Finney sighs, kissing the side of Robins head. "As much as I love this, I kind of want to get out of this shit smelling bathroom." Finney admits.

Robin groans, taking his hand out of the others shirt, and backing away. "You complain too much." Robin says, grabbing their backpacks off the floor, slinging both over his shoulders.

"Come on, I'll walk you to Mr. Justices class." Robin says, grabbing Finneys hand, and leading them into the empty hallway.

-

may have mistakes, didn't proofread.

THERE I WROTE FLUFF AFTER A LOT OF ANGST. NOW STFU.😒 (jk love y'all dickheads.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 821 19
A One Shot Collection
165K 4.2K 66
just some stony one shots for your souls :)
476K 6.7K 148
one shots
5.1K 109 26
cute fluffy/angsty snowbaz ~~~~~ I accept requests and constructive criticism