Fairytale - (Dis)/Enchanted (...

By AlexNeko_990

Fairytale (On-Hold) 🍟 --- Gabriel lives in a Fairytale, in a place known as Andalasia. He was all fully anim... More

𝔈𝔑ℭℌ𝔄𝔑𝔗𝔈𝔇
Chapter One: Wishing Well
Chapter Two: New York City
Chapter Three: Morning Disasters
Chapter Four: Bird Seeds
Chapter Five: Tasty Treat
Chapter Six: Realization
Chapter Seven: Emergency Makeover
Chapter Eight: Happily Ever After

Prologue: Once Upon a Time

342 11 0
By AlexNeko_990

A/N: Prologue is out! Yay! This will probably take me a while to finish, but I'm okay with it.

𝔒𝔑ℭ𝔈 𝔘𝔓𝔒𝔑 𝔄 𝔗ℑ𝔐𝔈

The scene starts with a book as a narrator was telling the story of Enchanted.

Once upon a time, in a magical kingdom known as Andalasia, there lived an evil queen. Selfish and cruel, she lived in fear that one day her stepson would marry, and she would lose her throne forever. The evil queen knows about her stepson's interest in both men and women. She was relieved that none of the maiden were good enough for Edward, but there's still the gentlemen. And so, she did all in her power to prevent the prince from ever meeting the one special gentleman with whom he would share true love's kiss.

Inside of an isolated house surrounded by trees, was a young man with short red hair named, Gabriel. He was wearing a white shirt, with a light green cloak that only covers his back and torso, his pants were brown. He had a singular pink flower right beside his ear.

All kinds of animals that lives in the forest were in Gabriel's home.

"Gabriel, Gabriel, how about this for your statue?" A pair of blue birds asked, dropping a pinecone for Gabriel.

Gabriel caught it with his hand. "Oh, this will be wonderful. Thank you." He thanked the birds.

"You're welcome." The blue birds pair said, they got close to each other.

"Come on! OK, you mookses, move it!" Pip, Gabriel's friends the chipmunk said, the birds pair flew apart. "We have got a face to put together here while it's still ingrained in her subcranium." He said, tapping his forehead.

"Oh, Pip, it was such a lovely dream." Gabriel said, Pip went over to him. He strtas telling about the dream he had. "We were holding hands, in beautiful clothing, and dancing, and..." He spun around a bit, and was stopped by a rabbit. "Oh!"

"And these for the eyes." The rabbit said, he hands two sapphires to Gabriel who grabs them.

"Blue? Amazing, how did you know?" Gabriel asked. "And they sparkle just like his." He said, looking through the sapphires with his eyes watching them sparkles.

Gabriel went towards the statue, and place the sapphires in place. "OK. There we go." He finished placing them. "Yes! That's it!" He nodded, and look at Pip.

Pip giggled. "OK. Yeah, yeah." He got onto the floor, and stand next to the rother animals. "Floor's yours, sugar." He told Gabriel.

"Presenting my one true love." Gabriel said, he turns the statue around and showed it to the animals. "My prince. My dream come true."

"Ooh." The animals gasped and awed.

Gabriel gasped. "Oh, my!" He exclaimed, one of his hand in front of his mouth.

"Whoa, whoa. What?" Pip asked, he got onto Gabriel's shoulder. "What's the problem?"

Gabriel hummed, putting a hand on his cheek. "I didn't give him any lips." He said, seeing that the statue doesn't have a mouth.

"Ooh!" Pip said, he jumps onto the statue's shoulder.

"Does he have to have lips?" A young deer asked.

"Of course." Gabriel told the deer. He turn towards the other animals.

{True Love's Kiss from Enchanted}

When you meet the someone
Who was meant for you
'For two can become one
There is something you must do

Gabriel starts to sing.

Do you pull each other's tails?
Do you feed each other seeds?

A rabbit asked, pulling another rabbit's tail. The second rabbit kicks the first rabbit away. One of the birds grabs a bunch of seeds out and smack it at the other bird causing them to fall.

No, there is something sweeter
Everybody needs

Gabriel caught one of the bird, he place it on a raccoon's head. He taps the deer's snout, and the lightly scratch the raccoon.

I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
And a prince I'm hoping comes with this

Gabriel went towards his desk and mirror. A rabbit hands Gabriel a white flower. Gabriel took off the pink flower off his ear, and placed the white one there.

That's what brings ever-aftering so happy

Gabriel went behind the sleeping owl, he pulls the owl's mouth wide into a smile.

And that's the reason we need lips so much
For lips are the only things that touch
So to spend a life to endless bliss

A bunch of the animals gathered, a turtle at the top hands Gabriel a rose. Gabriel grabs the rose, and kissed the turtle's head. The turtle covers his mouth and hides in his shell, he fell with the other animals they laughed seeing turtle hiding.

Just find who you love through true love's kiss

Gabriel jump towards his window, he made his way towards the statue and place the rose onto its pocket.

Pip sighed softly, listening to Gabriel sing.

Gabriel hummed, tapping his chin. "If we're going to find a perfect pair of lips, we're going to need a lot more help." He said, looking around.

Gabriel looks out of his window, and starts singing a tune.

Aaa, aaa, aaa-a

A bunch more of the forest's animals appeared singing.

Aaa, aaa, aaa-a

All of them went towards Gabriel, and starts helping with finding a perfect pair of lips.

He's been dreaming of a true love's kiss
And a prince he's hoping comes with this
That's what brings ever-aftering so happy (So happy)

The animals gathered in a line, as they passed items towards Gabriel who was next to the statue. First was a comb. Next was green peas. Next was a crab. And an eaten apple.

A caterpillar appeared out of the apple, Gabriel grabs him and place him onto the statue as the lips.

And that's the reason we need lips so much
For lips are the only things that touch

The caterpillar humped, puts his hands on his hips and went away.

"Sorry, Mr. Caterpillar." Gabriel apologize softly, waving goodbye at him. He starts to sing again.

So to spend a life of endless bliss

Gabriel sang, and sat onto the statue's leg.

Just find who you love through true love's kiss

All of the animals gathered around Gabriel and the statue, the pair of birds puts a wreath of white flowers.

𝔉𝔄ℑℜ𝔜𝔗𝔄𝔏𝔈

Prince Edward was currently on a troll, he had trapped the troll and is on top of it. "Look out below!" He shouted, and stopped the troll. The troll stopped and fell. Edward laughs at his success.

"Amazing, sire." Nathaniel said, going over to Edward. "Your tenth troll this month." He tried to climb onto the troll, but since the troll was slippery he couldn't get on to it. "Oh, I love hunting trolls. Big trolls, little trolls. Trolls, trolls, trolls..." He slipped, and his arm accidentally went into the troll's nose. "Sorry." He apologized, shaking the snot out.

"Oh, that's OK." The troll said.

Edward pulls Nathaniel up. "Ah, trolls are fine to pass the time, Nathaniel, but... but my heart longs to be joined in song." He said, standing up. He grabbed Nathaniel's hands, and start to sing while spinning. "I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss. And a-" He stopped when he heard another voice singing.

"...prince I'm hoping. Comes with this." Gabriel's voice sang.

"Do you hear that, Nathaniel?" Edward asked Nathaniel. Gabriel continues to sing.

Nathaniel exclaimed in worry. "Me? No. No, I hear nothing. Nothing. Oh!" He starts singing, trying to distract Edward away from the voice.

"I must find the maiden or gentleman that belongs to that sweet voice." Edward said, and rushed off.

"Oh, no! Come back, sire. No, you're hallucinating!" Nathaniel said, trying to convince Edward otherwise.

Edward got onto his horse, Destiny. "Ride, Destiny!' He said, and Destiny ran off towards the voice.

Nathaniel tried to went after Edward. "Oh! Oh, pooh. Oh, no. No. This isn't good." He said. "All these years of troll chasing, trying to keep him from ever meeting a girl or boy." He took out his necklace which has an image of the queen. "Oh, the queen. No, she's not going to like this."

"True love's kiss." The troll sang. Nathaniel thought of an idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 23 10
A coming of age romance book in which two children meet at a camp when they are 8 years old, they grow a connection that is unbreakable until they ar...
18.7K 999 38
BoyxBoy Charlie is a young boy who spent his entire life away from society. Moving into a place, filled with people and new experiences, can be quite...
440K 28K 51
The battle is won, but the war is far from over. With his new powers on the loose, Oliver must find balance between good and evil - before the world...
48.9K 1.5K 14
A farmer. A prince. A masquerade ball. A ring. And a whole lot of magic. A rendition of the classic fairy tale, Cinderella, featuring two male prot...