Overlooked Love

By QueenofheartsAppi

I was literally stunned to utter any single word. He hold me tight against the wall making me absolutely diff... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : Journey
Chapter 2 : Hint
Chapter 3 : Meeting Stanger
Chapter 5 : New Life
Chapter 6 : Before Journey
Chapter 7 : The invitation
Chapter 8 : The Party
Chapter 9 : Old friends
Chapter 10 : The Phobia
Chapter 11: Lonavla
Chapter 12 : New Partner
Chapter 13 : Exploring Lonavla
Chapter 14 : New Tutor
Chapter 15 : Unexpected situation
Chapter 16 : Absurd Proposal
Chapter 17 : Lier
Chapter 18: The bike Ride
Chapter 19 : Another Clue
chapter 20

Chapter 4 : Past and Regret

197 6 0
By QueenofheartsAppi

**Present **

Aaryan Pov

" Why did you do this to me, Aaryan ? I thought I was the most special person in the world for you " She said while crying .

" I am really sorry. You are the most special person for me " I said to her .

But still she moved her head in disapproval .

" No, I am not . Why didn't you come to me when I called you . I was calling you for help repeatedly . I was crying in pain but you didn't come ." She said while wiping her tears and anger could be sensed through her words .

"I really wanted to come  early . I didn't  make it on time . I am really really  sorry "

I said hoping maybe she would finally believe me . I could never leave her in the worst condition . I can never think about it .

"Your patheic sorry won't change anything, Aaryan ? It is just as empty as your promises . I hate you "

she mumbled under her breath slight trimmer cause on her lips ...and she turned to left .

" Please , I am sorry just listen to me ....Wait ....stop please ......" I cried hopelessly .

" Stop please ....." I screamed . And my eyes opened suddenly . I can feel my body turned cold and sweat forming on my head . My breathing was coming in a gasp.

Not again..... I thought to myself .

Again This deadly nightmares coming to me from last 2 years . I got up from sofa and looked around .

All the documents were scattered around floor that I was working on last night .

There were the glasses and empty alcohol bottles spread across room .

Shit...I again lost the control . This is slowly becoming my addiction .

But this the only way for me to get the sleep at night .

Yes ....I have insomnia . I can't remember the last time I slept peacefully in last two years .

I looked at watch it's 5:30 am.... great . still two hrs left for Neha to arrive .

I groned and walked through papers towards my private room .

I took my clothes off . I just slept on my formal clothes . I looked myself in the mirror the dark circles were surrounding my eyes .

My jaw was covered in the beared . But l couldn't care about it anymore . I don't look like business man .

My back muscles were paining so much due to sleeping in uncomfortable position on sofa .

I did my all morning rituals and after getting freshed, I reached to my medicine drawer and took some painkillers .

I called Neha my assistant to come office early to get rid of this mess quickly .

Then I shifted my attention towards review the new documents of upcoming deals and new projects .

I was busy in my work when I heard the knock and I gave permission to enter .

" Sir , Mr Khanna is here . He wants to talk with you " Neha my secretary said and after hearing my approval .
Mr khanna came.inside

Neha also excused herself before getting lunch for me .

My mind was far away from getting any thing inside me . The Hangover was still there . My head was paining continuously .

I just grabbed and started to massage it slowly hoping pain all go away and closed my eyes .

After few hours  , I hered ringing sound and furrowed my eyebrows after seeing caller id .

Rohit calling .........Fuck

This bastard again Calling me for his stupid and inconsiderate parties . I don't like parties not anymore . I just like to live on my own and doing my work alone .

I cut his call and again start to doing my work . After thousands of continuous torture that bastard finally stop calling .

And my phone beamed with message . My eyes widened after reading it .

**Message from Rohit **

Hey sorry bro for disturbing you . Actually I just had accident and I think I have crushed my left leg brutally ...Please bro come quickly . I am at the coffee shop . I will send you the address . Plz come as soon as possible .

I quickly shut down my laptop and took the keys .

Making my way towards elevator I ordered Neha to cancel all my meeting for the rest of day .

I entered the car and called the Rohit immediately .

" Hey Bro , I knew that you will.....ahhhhh....." he moaned in pain " call me . You are soulmate only you can feel my pain . " He said and I just rolled my eyes .

" I called you to say that go to the nearer hospital with someone I will be there in 20 minutes " I uttered irritatedly .

" No , I dont want to go with some stranger . You know I don't like hospitals and stuff . It just environment scares me to core especially syringe ." He said making weird sound .

"But there is heavy traffic on the rode . It will take a good time . " I told him in hoping finally he will leave obstinate self .

" I can manage for 20 minutes . Just come quickly by seeing your face half pain will just flew away . "

" Fine , Wait there. I am coming .Don't go anywhere ! " I scolded him harshly and cut the call and accelerate the car towards destination .....

After some time I reached and went inside the shop.

I looked around and found him alredy looking at me .

I went to him and asked " Are you okay ? What happened ? " And started to looking at him for any injury .

" I want you to meet someone . " He said and moved his eyes towards the person .

I didn't realise the person were sitting across him .

I turned and just get stunned looking at the person .

She is.....

My breath started to get heavier . For the seconds I was just numb. ......but after few minutes the anger rose up inside me flashing me all past and regret .

I shifted my attention towards that bastard ...

" What the hell she is doing here ?" I screamed at him making all the noise in cafe turned into utter silence ....

______

Hey reader's

Do you like aryan pov ? Tell me about it .
Please share , comments and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
34.5K 3.1K 42
BOOK-3 OF HIS SERIES Priyan held her by her arm dragging her in the empty room of college making Aarna hiss in pain as tears started rolling down her...
146K 13.4K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
1M 42.6K 43
"What did you say?", he asked with quite surprise and amusement in his tone. "I love you aadi",i said feebly and weakly. "WHAT!!!",this time he nearl...