Burning Hatred (my hero acade...

By boomboomabc

izuku yagi, he was born into a great life. but when he turned four he was forgotten, neglected, bullied, and... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
A/N and question
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Movie 1: Two Heroes
Movie 2: Heroes Rising (Slightly Rewritten)

Chapter 30

2.6K 37 22
By boomboomabc

IZUMI POV 

Togata and I burst into The Night Eye agency meeting room where Izuku and everyone else was. Izuku had a shocked expression on his face. "Sir, we just saw Overhaul" Togata spoke up. An audible thud sounded through out the room. We all looked over at Izuku. His phone was on the floor and his hand was held up by his ear as If he was still talking to someone. His neck craned as he turned his head to look over at us. "W-What".

"W-We saw overhaul. We let him go, because if a fight broke out multiple people could have been hurt" I stated. Izuku's eyes widened even more. "T-That bastard had Eri, AND YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!" I didn't know what to say. "W-What, Izuku what are you talking about". I could see Izuku's pupil turn into ones like a cat "AIZAWA JUST CALLED, HE SAID OVERHAUL TOOK ERI". 

"Izuku don't do anything rash". Night Eye said as he walked up to Izuku and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Rash, RASH. I WON'T DO ANYTHING RASH. I'LL KILL THAT BASTARD!!". I was taken back by the statement. 'Izuku would never do that, right'. "Centapeeder" Night Eye called out. "On it". In a flash Centapeeder had extended his centipede arms and wrapped them around Izuku. He started growling in an animilistic way as he struggled to get out of Centapeeders grasp.

"LET GO OF ME, I NEED TO KILL THAT BASTARD. AND I'LL KILL ANYTHING IN MY WAY IF I HAVE YOU ESPECIALLY Y-". His body went limp and Night Eye hit him in the side of the neck knocking him out. I collapsed to the ground and started crying. I knew he was talking about me before he was nocked out.

A FEW DAYS LATER (STILL IZUMI POV)

Izuku still hadn't woken up after Night Eye knocked him out. We had to give him an IV so he didn't die of dehydration. He was also restrained just in case if he woke up and went feral. We were in the middle of the meeting with all the heroes about raid on the Shie hassaikai. "Ummm where's Izuku, didn't he intern with you" Kirishima asked. "The other day when he received the news of Eri being taken he went feral. We knocked him out but he hasn't woken up yet" Night Eye explained.

"If the brat has tantrums like that why would he even be a part of the raid?" the pro hero known as Rock Lock asked. "He was the person who caught Overhaul and rescued Eri before he broke out again" Night Eye said. "Now we'll go over the Shie hassaikai's ten precepts of death and a few others" Centapeeder said as the screen showed twelve pictures of people each one having a different mask. 

"Hari Kurono, Alias Chronostasis. he is the right hand man of Overaul. His quirk is Chronostasis. When he cuts you with his extendable hair, it slows your movements from anywhere for a few minutes to a couple of hours". Bubble Girl said. "Joi Irinaka. Alias Minic. His quirk is, Mimicry. It allows him to transfer his body and consciousness into anything smaller than a refridgerator and gain full control over it.

Shin Nemoto. Quirk, confession. when he asks you a question his quirk forces you to ask truthfully.

Rikiya Katsukame. Quirk, vitality stealing. When he touches someone he can steal their stamina making him bigger and stronger.

Toya Setsuno. Quirk larceny. His quirk lets him steal objects from a persons hand from a distance, so guns will be almost useless against him.

Yu Hojo. Quirk crystallize. He can cover his body in crystals that he can use in both offence and deffense.

Soramitsu Tabe. Qurik food. with his quirk he has an abnormally large mouth and teeth that he can use to eat anything in less than a second.

Kendo Rappa. Quirk strong arm. His quirk increases his arms strength and speed allowing him to land multiple strong punches in a few seconds.

Deidoro Sakaki. Quirk sloshed. He quirks lets him inhibit one's sense of balance making it almost seem as if they were drunk and the more drunk he is the more affective his quirk is.

Hekiji Tengai. Quirk barrier. lets him make a barrier or shield around someone protecting them".

The next two images were a boy and a girl. They had no mask and a second jaw like structure on there lower jaw. The boy had blue flower like appendages on his wrists and a few odd looking horns coming out of his purpleish-blue hair. The girl had lightning yellow hair and a pair of horns coming out of the back of her head. She also two rows of yellows spines going down her back. the Night Eye started talking.

"Ibushi. Alias Wind Serpent. Quirk wind serpent. His quirk allows him to manipulate wind as much as he wants. And lastly is Ibushi's twin sister Narwa. Alias Thunder serpent. Quirk thunder serpent. Her quirk lets her create and control lightning and electricity. When they're together they're considered to be a living storm so be careful".

THE NEXT DAY (I'm skipping around a little bit and only going over important stuff because Izuku isn't here)

"Alright everyone. The raid will begin in three, two one". Suddenly a massive Katsukame broke through the gate and started attacking officers. "The Riyukyu Agency will handle this" Riyukyu said. then I noticed two people on Katsukame's shoulders. Narwa and Ibushi. Hopefully Tsu and Uraraka will be ok.

IZUKU POV IN HIS MINDSCAPE

Flames. They were everywhere. And they weren't purple, pink or you normal color fire. It was black and crimson red. Oni and I were surrounded by this crimson inferno that just appeared out of no where. The fire kept getting closer and closer to us. "WHY WON'T JUST GET PUT OUT" Oni yelled as he was quite literally fighting fire with fire and it wasn't working that well. "I don't know, but it's a lot stronger than our fire".

As the flames kept getting closer and closer I noticed something in the flames. Suddenly it jumped at us. It pinned Oni down and was attacking him and I could finally see what it was. It looked like Oni but it was bigger and made out of the crimson flames. I blasted it multiple times with my hottest flames but I only succeeded in getting it's attention. It got of Oni and lunged at me and pinned me to ground. The thing growled at me as the flames got even more intense. I was starting to feel the flames burning me. "O-Oni h-help" I called out but got no reply from him.

The thing roared at me as the flames on it got bigger and bigger. I could feel the flames scorching of my skin. The pain was so intense I could barely stay conscious. My eyes were starting to close. "O-ONII-CHAN HELP". My eyes snapped open and I could see Oni start getting up. The thing let go of me surprised by my sudden burst of determination. The thing started backing up and Oni and I stood in front of it. We both let out a roar that shook the ground as we blasted it with an inferno of flames. The flames started off pink but they soon turned into a crimson red color. The thing was gone.

OUT OF IZUKU'S MINESCAPE

I shot up in the bed. I could see clearly in the dark room. I tried to move my arms but I couldn't. I looked down to see that were hand cuffed to the bed I was in. I noticed another thing. The blade on my arms were much bigger. They were about 20 inches long, much longer than my forearm itself. There were also notches at the base of the base making them serrated. I also noticed that my tail was also longer. I turned my body to see what day it was on the clock.

It was the day of the raid

I broke of the hand cuff tearing the back of my shirt in the process. I looked back and saw thee rows of spikes going down by back. I threw on a sweat shirt and created an explosion and rocketed myself in the direction of the raid. along the way I noticed that my veins were glowing red as I used my quirk. Also my flames were pink but it also pink electricity going through the flames as I used them. I unfolded the three rows of spines on my back and instead of a bunch of individual blades it was three sails with spikes on top.

3RD PERSON POV WITH RYUKYU SQUAD

Katsukame, Narwa, and Ibushi were proving to be to strong for Ryukyu, Hado, Tsuyu, and Uraraka. The twins hopped off of Katsukame's shoulder and pointed there arms to the sky. Grey clouds started gathering. "We are storm incarnate, we will bring wrath to the land. Bow down to us mortals" they said at the same time in a creepy way. suddenly a small tornado engulfed Ibushi and a bolt of lightning struck Narwa blinding everyone. When they could see again they were met with two massive monsters

The heroes stood there petrified until a ring of black and red flames surrounded the battled field. A bolt of black and red lightning struck Ibushi breaking the road causing him to fall into a massive room hidden underneath. Something covered in flames stood defensively in front of the heroes. Narwa crashed into the figure sending both of them through the road. Then Ryukyu tackled Katsukami into one of the holes in the road as the rest of her group followed.

They were met with Night Eye impaled my spikes made on concrete. Izumi was heavily injured. Eri looked terrified. Overhaul had four arms and his plague mask was fused with his face, he also had Eri on the ground next to him. Ibushi and Narwa were unconscious but the mysterious figure was nowhere to be seen. "Great job on taking those three down" Izumi congratulated while dodging some spikes. "But we didn't take out Ibushi and Narwa" Tsuyu said. Then an explosion of red fire came from underneath a pile of rubble. Dust covered everyones field of vision. All they could see was the outline of a person getting out of the rubble.

"Ya know, It's a great day . . . . for you're funeral Overhaul, so you might as well stop breathing because you not gonna be doing that much longer"

IZUKU POV

The dust cleared and the first the I saw was Eri with a hopeful look on her face behind Overhaul. I created and explosion and blasted myself straight towards overhaul. He put his hands up to try and use his quirk on me but I just chopped them off and grabbed Eri before tumbling away. "Are you okay?" I ask Eri completely ignoring the screaming Overhaul. "Y-Yeah". She replied. "Good now go find a hero away from here until I beat up Overhaul". She nodded her head before running off as fast as she could.

I turn around and see Overhaul using his quirk on himself and Katsukame fusing them into one massive thing. I blitzed towards Overhaul and created a massive explosion right as I kicked him. I underestimated the power of my explosions because Overhaul was sent flying through the road above us and into they sky. I placed my hand on the ground and Braced myself and I transformed into my upgraded form.

I blasted myself into the air and collided with overhaul. I avoided the large amount of hand trying to grab me which was kind of hard as I was trying to keep both of us in the air. I made and explosion blowing up most of his body but he used his quirk and quickly reversed any damage I had done. As a hand was coming towards me I spun around and slashed the hand with my tail.

Overhaul was getting to close to the ground. I launched myself forward with an explosion and bit down on one of the arms before throwing him back into the air. I made and explosion destroying his body, then not giving him a chance to regenerate. I made an explosion behind me launching me right up to him. I extended the spines on my back and created a massive explosion above us. As I swung my tail at Overhaul I could see fear in his eyes right before I made contact.

We were sent flying towards the ground. From a distance It would have looked like a red and black lightning bolt appeared out of no where and struck the ground. When we hit the ground I made an explosion to hopefully end him. when the smoke cleared Overhaul was not dead but most of his right side was gone. I turned back to normal and collapsed to the ground. Soon I felt a pair of small arms wrap around me. "Thank you, thank you". tears were streaming down Eri's face. I simply patted her head. "you did good problem child". I look up and see Aizawa looking at me. he was slightly bleeding from underneath some bandages. 

"Thanks dad". His eye widened in shock. "Did you ju-". I cut him off "yes I did, now be quiet". He didn't say anything after that and simply walked away. I watched as paramedics arrived and went to the most injured people first, those being Overhaul and Night Eye. "No leave him, he can die" I say. the paramedics ignored me and continued to help Overhaul. "or not". I pick up Eri and rush over to Night Eye who was being put into an ambulance. "Sir I-I'm sorry I could get here in time". He looked over at me. "You did good Izuku" he paused for a moment to take a deep breath.

"You'll be a great hero someday Izuku"

END OF CHAPTER

A/N

hope you enjoyed the chapter

This will be the last chapter of the book but don't worry I will still make the movies (and probably a christmas chapter)

Sorry to those who wanted me to make this story longer

Any questions you have will probably be answered when I make the movies

BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 150 14
Son of two pro heroes is a good thing... normally, but when Izuku goes to the doctor and they can't figure out his quirk he is classified as quirkles...
136K 2.8K 51
Izuku Yagi had a good life a loving family great friends but that all changes when he turned four and announced quirkless. After that his sister and...
172K 5K 33
"so what you are saying is that Bakugo is a fully trained body guard, Midoriya is one of the four states of matter and is being hunted to be turned i...
3.4K 65 4
Quirkless. The one word that led to Izuku Yagi's life turning into hell. Over a decade later he finds this to be far from the truth, and now he can b...