HELLO, ME | HAESOO | ✓

By k129ira

"Haein, don't." "Don't what?" "Don't look at me like that. It disgusts me." In which Jisoo, a kindergarten te... More

MAIN CHARACTER INFO
SIDE CHARACTERS
A/N
I MISSED YOU
A WEIRD CALL
GIRLFRIEND
ANONYMOUS CASE
BELIEVE
MEMORIES
LIES
ANOTHER CALL
REALITY
TRAPPED
MONSTER
KILL HIM?
WHY?
HEADACHE
ANYTHING ELSE?
IS SHE REALLY?
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
PITY
HELLO ME
A/N
A/N
SPECIAL CHAPTER
just another A/N

HOW THEY MET

100 13 1
By k129ira

"Hee Jin, he's in Busan. I don't know why but he suddenly went there. Do you have any idea about what's going to happen?" Jisoo asked as she bit her nails. It has been a week now. A WHOLE FREAKING WEEK AND NO NEWS OF HIM.

"He went where? Sorry I kinda zoned out a little bit." She chuckled.

"Busan. Do you know wh-"

"BUSAN???" Hee Jin screamed over the phone, and Jisoo could imagine that the woman in the other line was shocked. There was a reason why she was shocked and if being honest, Jisoo did not want to know that. Because it's probably going to be bad.

"Umm.. yes, is....Is something wrong?" She asked, quite hesitantly.

"Gurl I think it's better to ask me if there is something right here because everything is going to be fcked up right now. Sht what now???"

Mistake.

Calling Hee Jin was a mistake.

Calling Hee Jin had always been a mistake. Never once talking to her ended up with getting good news. Jisoo was already stressed and talking to Her Jin added fuel to the fire.

'I'm the stupid one here tho.' Jisoo released a deep sigh.

"Hello miss. Are you there??" She heard Hee Jin yell.

"Yes and what's wrong now? Everything's over so what now? WHAT MORE IS LEFT NOW FOR FCK'S SAKE???" Jisoo asked, actually shouting. She was annoyed. She was tired. She just wanted her peaceful life back.

Who are you kidding Jisoo? Your life was never peaceful.

"Stop shouting and listen to me carefully. He knows. He knows who your father is. He knows about your dirty little secret. You were successful in seducing and distracting him last time but I don't think you can do that again. SO PACK YOUR FCKIN BAGS AND RUN."

Oh my goodness. Maybe the problems in her life will only end when she dies.

Why?

Why did he not let her jump off the bridge? They would have not been in such a complicated situation if only they didn't save her.

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

CHAPTER 17
HOW THEY MET

[FLACKBACK - 3 YEARS AGO]

There she was. Wounded. Physically and mentally. There was no one left who she could call her 'family'. She saw her mother dying and she also probably killed her own father. No wait, he was not something worthy enough to be called as father.

Anger, pain and sorrow were the only 3 emotions left in her. Maybe, maybe this life was not for her.

And then, she saw the Han river bridge. With her feet which were bruised terribly and multiple cuts could be seen, she walked near the railing as she saw those messages.

'You are worthy enough.', 'Don't give up.', 'Everything is going to be fine.'

EVERYTHING IS NOT GOING TO BE FINE. There was no everything left with her. The only person she could lean on died in front of her eyes. Nothing was fine.

She climbed the railings. It was a little difficult because of her now swollen foot but didn't give a fck about that. The emotional pain was a little too much that she couldn't even feel the physical pain. Groaning, she looked at the city ahead of her. So pretty, like a flower. Too bad. She hated flowers. A tear escaped her eye as she got reminded of the time when she bought flowers for her mother. Only for them to end up crushed under the feet of her drunk father.

"Umm.. Hey miss?" Her thoughts were disturbed as a voice called her. Probably her. She moved her head towards the direction from where the sound came from and saw a man, looking at her. The tall man looked quite unsure and confused.

She looked around to look for someone else as she was trying to make sure that they were talking to her and when her eyes couldn't find anyone, she pointed towards herself and tilted her head trying to confirm that he was talking to her. Looking at her confused face he gave a little nod to which she sighed.

It looked like she was beaten up and he was curious. But still her little act made her look adorable in his eyes. She was pretty and there was no doubt in that.

She opened her mouth to speak but closed again as she saw another man, a little shorter than the other man, jumping and running towards them only to stop and widen his eyes in shock.

"Hey hey miss! Yes you!! What do you think you are doing there?" He asked and a sigh left her lips. Before the man could even speak another word, she lifted her leg to move forward, panicking the guys.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT. CALM THE FCK DOWN MISS. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO GET BETTER. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. DON'T GIVE U-" the shorter man tried to continue but stopped as he saw the woman in front of her giving him a death glare. As if telling him to shut up.

"Everything is going to get better? Bullsht." Scoffing, she whispered, enough for them to hear her.

"Hey miss, think about your family. What are th-" the taller man started but was cut off by her

"Family? I don't have one. Go mind your own fckin business and leave me alone." She said as she finally took a step, and fell into the icy cold river. She could hear the men scream and soon closed her eyes. Finally, leaving this goddamn place. I hope my next life will be decent. I hope so.

Haein probably had a mini heart attack as he saw the woman falling from the bridge and there was In sub beside him, screaming and shouting. He was about to jump too for saving that woman but was stopped by his friend, as In sub told him not to and that it wasn't good for him as Haein himself had a fever. He saw In sub jumping off the bridge and soon saw him getting out of the water. With the woman.

Glad he was able to save that pretty girl.

Wait. Pretty?

He never called anyone pretty.

Not even the top model Kim Jennie who probably had the whole male population of Korea wrapped around her pinky finger.

He looked at the woman in front of him and saw how even after being beaten she still looked so beautiful. So gorgeous. I wonder what happened tho.. mayb-

"Haein Hello can you hear me?" In sub shouted, breaking his thoughts about the lady.

"Huh?"

"I said that she's fine now, just unconscious. And look at her wounds my god. Go get the car, we have to get to the hosp-"

In sub couldn't finish as he saw his friend going to their car and coming and in a blink of an eye, they were at the hospital.

"What are you thinking about?" In sub asked as he munched on another apple, they were currently in the hospital, for visiting the nameless woman.

"I don't know.. It has been 3 days and she has still not woken up. And about her injuries, I wonder what happened." He answered with a sigh as he massaged the bridge of his nose. He hated the smell of medicines and he hated hospitals in general.

"Don't stress about that Haein, you should trust the doctors here. She would probably wake up soon." Seong Jo said with a smile, trying to cheer his friend. And also wondering what was wrong with him as out of all those people Haein has saved, this woman was probably the first one who got him to care about her so much. She's definitely special, for him.

"You know what Seong Jo?" In sub asked and after getting a little 'what?' from his friend, he continued, "that woman is hella pretty. I thought that she was a model so I searched for her but couldn't get any information."

"Pretty? Is she prettier than Eugene?" Seong Jo asked.

"Yeah she is!!"

"I don't believe it."

"Then don't, I think you are probably the only one who thinks Eugene is pret- AHHH, that hurts!" In sub screamed a little as he was cut off in between because of a smack in his arms given by the boyfriend of the mentioned girl.

"She is. She looks like an angel." Haein said as he thought about the woman, and completely shocked the other 2 men sitting with him.

WHAT THE FCK!!!

As if they know telepathy, Seong Jo and In sub looked at each other, their eyes so wide as if they would pop out of their sockets. This was the first time Haein called a girl pretty.

Knowing that his friend won't like it if he teased him about this, but In sub still couldn't stop himself as he tried to tease Haein without teasing him. If that makes sense.

"Well, Miss Angel really looks like an angel but she would have become an ACTUAL angel if I was not there to stop her." In sub said, stressing on the 'angel' a little too much which didn't go unnoticed by Haein.

"You've got to be kidding me. You find this funny?" Haein said, and the way he looked so annoyed by In sub made Seong Jo almost laugh, keyword, almost. He knows that if he laughs now, he won't go back home in one piece.

"I don't know. Maybe Yes, maybe No!" In sub teased again with a huge smirk on his face which Haein wanted to punch so bad.

"This litt-"

"Excuse me, are you guys here for the patient in room 129?" The nurse said as she looked at the boys, her face with a look which probably didn't mean something good.

"Yes, we are. We actu-"

"If she was awake you should inform the authorities at least. Now, where is she?" The nurse asked, looking quite annoyed.

"She's awake????" Haein shouted as he stood up in shock, making everyone look at him.
"She's not in the room so it's obvious that she's not in here. And are you guys her guardians?" She asked while Haein and In sub tried to find the woman in the room.

"No we're n-"

"Hyung she's not here." Haein said as he looked around, worry filling his eyes.

"It's okay, we'll find her. Did you chec-" Seong Jo tried to comfort Haein.

"Haein!! I found her!! She's there!!!" In sub shouted as he saw the woman coming out the restroom across the room, with her clothes changed into a nurse uniform. When and how she got out of her room and found those clothes, that was a big question. Is she a spy or something? In sub made a mental note to ask her about how she got out of the room without any of them knowing.

Jisoo saw the three men, two of them being the ones she met before plus another man looking at her. She saw the tall man who caught her eyes before when they first saw each other looking at her with worry and concern filled in his eyes. And then the next moment, he was running towards her.

"Oh shit." she mumbled and then scared of the tall man, Jisoo started running as well. She was surprisingly fast for a person who got multiple injuries on her body.

They were soon out of the hospital, with not only Haein, but Seong Jo and In sub also chasing her but she was too far away now and they were exhausted.

"Fck, miss angel runs fast af." In sub whined as he panted, his hands on his knees, struggling to catch his breath.

"Why do you look tired tho? Are you sure you're training everyday?" Seong Jo asked as he also tried to calm himself to catch his breath, while looking at the younger man.

"Hyung!!! I really do exercise everyday!!! Wanna see my ab-"

"Found her!" Haein cut him off as he finally saw the woman.

Meanwhile Jisoo too was panting hard and groaning now and then, as her injuries kept hurting her, hiding in a garden which had tall fencing around the border.

"Why are they chasing me? Do they want money or something? Do I have to pay the hospital bills? Why did they- What the fck?" She was ranting but stopped as she saw the tall man running towards her at a great speed and then the next moment, she saw him jump over that almost 8 feet tall fence easily and there he was now. In front of her. Taking deep breaths as Jisoo stared at him with wide eyes.

"WTF??? Are you Superman or something??"

Back there In sub and Seong Jo watched as Haein probably tried to impress his crush. He failed though, the girl looked like she was terrified of him.

"He really doesn't know how to impress women, right?" Seong Jo asked nobody in particular as he sighed.

"Let him be. Now, do you wanna see my abs?" In sub's innocent but 'not-so-innocent' question made him get a smack on his head.

And going back to the Miss angel and the tall man,
that's how their love story started.

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

[A/N : Here I am after almost a month! Btw, I saw that this book surpassed 2K reads and if I am being honest, that really feels great. It feels good that there are people who like reading this book. Thank you so much for your support, it means a lot to me. Thank you for reading! I love you guys (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 2K 76
where Jennie kim is a orphan , happy go lucky girl. everyone loves her. she is a Beauty with brain, who got a scholarship in SNU but she didn't know...
60.7K 2.6K 32
[ snowdrop | au ending ] ── ✿ wherein snowdrop gets a happy ending. ❝ i missed you, i love you. ❞ - started : 31/01/22 - ended : 07/04/22 © coffeeha...
58K 653 17
Jisoo, a 19 year old student at the prestigious University of Yonsei in South Korea finds an internship at her stepfather's workplace. She was more o...
602K 15K 36
"Babe smilee pleasssee" "Hereee i'm smiling" "Wait babe.." "Baby are you making fun of me? I've been smiling since a minute ago i guess" "It's blurry...