The Mute Prince || KTH & MYG...

By _Taehyungshi_95_

[ COMPLETE ] { HISTORIC AU | BOOK 1 } ______________________________________ This book won 3rd prize in the '... More

The Mute Prince
A/N
TEASER
✧ The Beginning ✧
✧ YN's Last Mission ✧
✧ They met each other ✧
✧ Evil Spirit? ✧
✧ Devil ✧
✧ Yoongi's Mistake ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 1 ✧
✧ Stay Alive ✧
✧ Her Wound ✧
✧ Boyfriend Or Boy Friend? ✧
✧ Nightmare ✧
✧ I Will Cook For You ✧
✧ He Can Speak ✧
✧ I Will Help You ✧
✧ Shaman's Information ✧
✧ Come Back Soon ✧
✧ Where Are You? ✧
✧ She Will Come Back ✧
✧ Who Are You? ✧
✧ Past ✧
✧ Yoongi Will Never Forgive You ✧
✧ Change In YN's Behaviour ✧
✧ Don't Cry ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 2 ✧
✧ Hard To Believe ✧
✧ Prince Of Buyeo Kingdom ✧
✧ I Want To Paint You ✧
✧ I Want To See Him ✧
✧ Can I Kiss You? ✧
✧ Fight ✧
✧ YN Is My Sister ✧
✧ You Are My Son ✧
✧ Everything Is Messed Up ✧
✧ You Are My Angel ✧
✧ Help ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 3 ✧
✧ Damyang Village ✧
✧ Hallucination ✧
✧ Ae Ri ✧
✧ Save My Orabeoni ✧
✧ Yoongi ✧
✧ Dani ✧
✧ Two Conditions ✧
✧ Everything Will Be Fine ✧
✧ End? ✧
✧ New Book ✧
✧New Fanfic✧

✧ Where Is My Eomma? ✧

2.9K 226 33
By _Taehyungshi_95_

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 42

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Rowoon: There is one way your highness.

Seokjin: ( He looks at Rowoon and frowns his eyebrows ) What?

Rowoon: Yes! There is one way to enter the Buyeo Kingdom. And that way is Buyeo forest. Which is connected to Damyang village.

Seokjin: And you are telling me this now?!

Rowoon: I'm sorry Your highness it just slipped from my mind.

Seokjin: What if Yoongi enters the Buyeo forest from the Damyang village?

Rowoon: If Prince Yoongi didn't come here till now then there are only two possibilities. One prince Yoongi didn't get any information about Painter Yi Seo. Or two Prince Yoongi might have already entered Buyeo forest from that way.

Seokjin: ( He takes a deep breath ) Rowoon I will go and search for Yoongi in the Buyeo forest.

Rowoon: Huh?

Seokjin: And I want you & aunty Yi Seo to leave for the Delan Kingdom now. It's not safe for aunty Yi Seo to stay here anymore

Yi Seo: No! I will not go anywhere. I don't want to leave Prince Yoongi alone.

I already failed to protect Princess Dani. But now, I don't want to lose Prince Yoongi.

Seokjin: But aunty Yi Seo- ( Yi Seo cuts him off )

Yi Seo: No Seokjin! I will not go anywhere without taking Prince Yoongi along with me.

Seokjin: ( He sighs ) Okay! But you can't come with me. You stay here with Rowoon and wait for me.

Yi Seo: ( She nods her head )

Rowoon: But your highness what about your safety?

Seokjin: Don't worry about me. I will take care of myself.

Rowoon: Okay Your Highness!

Author:

Seokjin left from there and walked towards the cave where guard Jae had kept Yi Seo earlier.

Meanwhile, guard Jae got to know that Yi Seo escaped from the cave.

Guard Jae immediately informed this to Queen Moon.

Queen Moon: What? She escaped?

Guard Jae: ( He lowers his head ) Yes your highness!

Queen Moon: And what about Prince Yoongi?

Guard Jae: He didn't come yet.

Queen Moon: Useless! YOU ALL ARE USELESS PEOPLE. ( She shouted )

Guard Jae: Your Highness I have sent people to find Yi Seo. I'm sure they will find her soon.

Queen Moon: Tell them to find her immediately.

Guard Jae: Yes your highness ( He turns his back and was about to leave from there but Queen Moon stopped him )

Queen Moon: Wait! I'm also coming with you.

Guard Jae: Wh-what?

Queen Moon: I have decided to kill Yoongi and Yi Seo with my own hands. ( She glares at Guard Jae ) I can't trust useless people like you anymore.

Guard Jae: ( He lowered his head )

Queen Moon: Let's go!

Guard Jae: Yes your highness!

Author:

Queen Moon and Guard Jae both left from the palace and head toward the Buyeo forest cave.

____________________________________________

----Delan Kingdom----

Author:

When Namjoon and Jungkook enter the Prince's palace they saw Hoseok and Jimin coming downstairs.

Hoseok: ( He saw Namjoon and Jungkook ) You are here! ( He walks towards them )

Namjoon: Yes! ( He keeps the swords in front of Hoseok ) Angel YN and Chief Guard Yoongi brought these swords out of that cave.

Jimin: Really!

Jungkook: Yes!

Hoseok: But ( He looks behind Namjoon and Jungkook ) Where is YN and Chief Guard Yoongi?

Namjoon: Somebody kidnapped Chief Guard Yoongi's mother. So he immediately went to Buyeo Kingdom to save his mother.

Hoseok: ( His eyes widened ) What? ( He paused for a couple of seconds and says... ) And what about YN? Where is she?

Jungkook: Angel YN went behind Chief Guard Yoongi.

Jimin: But who kidnapped Chief Guard Yoongi's mother?

Jungkook: We don't know anything about that.

Hoseok: It's not a good sign.

Jimin: ( He looks at Hoseok ) Huh? What happened Hyung?

Hoseok: Jimin, YN and Yoongi went to the Buyeo Kingdom.

Jimin: Yes Hyung I heard Mr. Dragon eye and the Human bunny.

Hoseok: But Jimin- ( He paused )

Jimin: But what Hyung?

Hoseok: ( He looks at Jimin ) What if they both remember their past?

Namjoon: What are you trying to say, Angel Hoseok?

Hoseok: ( He looks at Namjoon ) Chief Guard Yoongi and YN are/were the Prince and Princess of the Buyeo Kingdom.

If they both are in the Buyeo Kingdom now then there are chances that their past memories will flash in front of their eyes.

Jimin / Namjoon / Jungkook: What? ( Their eyes widened )

Jimin: YN was the Princess of the Buyeo Kingdom?

Namjoon: Chief Guard Yoongi is the Prince of the Buyeo Kingdom?

Jimin: Hyung why you didn't tell me this earlier? ( He asked Hoseok )

Jungkook: Angel YN was the princess of Buyeo Kingdom? ( He paused for a couple of seconds and continues... ) She is indeed beautiful.

I thought angel YN looks pretty because she is an angel. But that's not the case. She is pretty because she was the princess of the Buyeo Kingdom.

Jimin: ( He looks at Jungkook ) What kind of logic is that? ( He squints his eyes ) Do you like YN?

Jungkook: ( His eyes widened ) Aniyo! ( His cheeks turned red )

Namjoon: Angel Hoseok I don't understand anything. Can you please explain everything clearly?

Jimin: Yes Hyung! Please tell us.

Hoseok: ( He nods his head ) Okay! So listen... ( He starts telling the whole story of YN and Chief Guard Yoongi's family )

____________________________________________

----Buyeo Kingdom----

Author:

YN started searching for Yoongi everywhere.

Meanwhile, after searching for a while Yoongi saw some guards near a cave.

Yoongi: I think they have kept my eomma in this cave. ( He gets down from his horse and walks towards the cave )

Author:

When one of the guards standing outside the cave sees Yoongi coming towards the cave, he immediately removes his sword from the scabbard and points it toward Yoongi.

Guard: Who are you?

Yoongi: I'm Yoongi. Where is eomma? ( He asked coldly )

Guard: ( He put his sword back in his scabbard ) Follow me! ( He said to Yoongi )

Author:

Yoongi followed the Guard and went inside the cave.

When Yoongi went inside the cave he couldn't see his Eomma anywhere.

Yoongi: ( He looks at the guard and grabs his collar ) Where is my Eomma? ( He asked angrily )

???: She escaped from her.

Yoongi: ( He turns his back and sees a woman standing in front of him )

Queen Moon: But soon my people will catch her and bring her back again.

Yoongi: Who are you? And where is my Eomma ( He shouted )

Guard Jae: ( He removes his sword from the scabbard and points it towards Yoongi ) How dare you talk like that to the Queen of Buyeo Kingdom!

Queen Moon: Calm down Guard Jae. ( She walks near Yoongi and smirks ) You shouldn't talk to your aunt like that Yoongi.

Yoongi: ( He frowns his eyebrows ) Aunt?

Queen Moon: ( She Chuckles ) Stop acting like you don't know me, Prince Yoongi.

Yoongi: Prince Yoongi? What are you talking about? Look don't waste my time. Tell me where is my Eomma or else ( He removes his sword from his scabbard and points it towards Guard Jae and Queen Moon ) or else I will kill each and every person present here.

Author:

After listening to Yoongi all the Guards who come with Queen Moon gathered around Yoongi while pointing their swords at him.

Queen Moon: Why are you pretending like you don't know me? ( She scoffs ) If you don't remember anything then let me remind you of everything.

Yoongi: ( He frowns his eyebrows )

Queen Moon: You are the Prince of the Buyeo Kingdom and your sister Min Dani was the Princess of the Buyeo Kingdom.

Does it ring the bell now?

_
Yoongi's Thoughts:

Dani? Why this name sounds familiar?

Oh yes, Dani was the name of that girl who I saw in my dream.

But is this woman talking about the same Dani I saw in my dream?
_

Yoongi: ( He looks at Queen Moon ) No it doesn't.

Yoongi: I'm not any prince of the Buyeo Kingdom. Nor do I have any sister. I'm the only son of Min Suho and Min Yi Seo

Author:

When Yoongi and Queen Moon were busy talking to each other YN reached there.

YN: Looks like Orabeoni went inside this cave. I should also go in and check what's happening there ( She casts a spell and get invisible )

Orabeoni I'm coming ( After saying that she went inside the cave. )

Author:

Meanwhile, Seokjin also reached there and sneaked inside the cave.

Queen Moon: Min Suho? ( She frowned her eyebrows ) Yi Seo the mere painter of our Kingdom married your appa's brother? ( She Chuckles ) Greedy women!

Yoongi: Shut up! Don't you dare to say anything bad about my mother.

Queen Moon: ( She laughs ) Looks like you really forget everything, Prince Yoongi.

Min Suho and Yi Seo aren't your real parents. Your real parents are Min Sang Wook and Min Byeol.

Yoongi: What? ( He frowned his eyebrows )

Queen Moon: Your parents were so naive and stupid. I easily killed them.

Author:

After listening to Queen Moon a tear escaped from YN's eyes who was listening to their conversation since the moment she entered the cave.

Guard Jae: ( His eyes widened ) Your highness why are you saying this to him?

Queen Moon: ( She Chuckles and looks at Guard Jae ) Don't worry Guard Jae. Anyway, I'm gonna kill him.

( She looks at Yoongi ) Prince Yoongi do you remember a few years ago the Songhai Kingdom attacked our palace and after that our palace caught into fire?

Author:

Yoongi didn't say anything

Queen Moon: Looks like you don't remember that.

It's okay, I will tell you.

I asked the Songhai King to attack the Buyeo Kingdom. Because l wanted to kill your whole family. But your Eomma Min Byeol was very smart. She told Yi Seo to take you with her.

But I don't understand one thing ( She frowns her eyebrows ) Why she only saved her son but not her daughter? ( She shrugged off ) Anyways I don't care. What I care about is you. You are still alive ( She gritted her teeth )

____________________________________________

----Delan Kingdom----

Author:

Hoseok told everything about Yoongi and YN to Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook.

Jimin: Poor YN and Mr. Meow. I feel so bad for them.

Namjoon: Their past was really painful.

Hoseok: I know!

And I am afraid if Chief Guard Yoongi remembers his past then he will never help Prince Taehyung.

Jungkook: Angel Hoseok I think you should go to the Buyeo Kingdom.

Jimin: Yes Hyung! He is right. You should go to the Buyeo Kingdom.

Hoseok: Yes, even I think I should- ( He was cut off by Taehyung's voice )

Taehyung: YN! ( He knocked on his chamber door from the inside ) YN are you there?

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Don't forget to vote and comment 🙏

____________________________________________

😥💜
____________________________________________

😂😭💜
____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.4K 52
Taehyung-I cannot forgive myself for what happened nor can i change the very fact that it did happen what happened... So Jimin stop trying to change...
90.3K 3K 43
He is a photographer and she is an aspiring fashion designer... β€’β€’β€’ Y/n is a third-year college student who moved to South Korea as an opportunity to...
18.3K 1.4K 84
Complex (adjective): consisting of many different and connected parts One day was all it took for Jungko...
101K 6.2K 71
You'd think a school would like to discipline their students when they get into a fight, but nope. Instead of detention or suspension, the principle...