Sword in Moonlight[Discontinu...

By EarpEnforcer

After Kokushibo was felled at the hands of the demon hunters he was transported to a strange world where bein... More

Episode 0
Episode I
Episode III
Episode IV
Episode V
Episode VI
Episode VII
Episode VIII
Episode IX
Episode X
Episode XI
Just A Question
Episode XII(10k special)
Episode XIII
Episode XIV
Episode XV
Episode XVI
Episode XVII
Episode XVIII
Episode XIX
I Am Sorry
The Rewrite

Episode II

4.1K 110 32
By EarpEnforcer

Denji's eyes flutter open seeing the moving tree's through the glass of the car.

"K-koku San", Denji says "where are we".

"We are with... the woman from earlier", Kokushibo says turning to look at the younger male.

"Koku-San is that your name", the woman asks.

"No. It is Kokushibo, Denji calls me that... for business purposes but he's stuck with it", Kokushibo says.

"Hmm now then another question are you a fiend or a devil", the woman asks resting her head on her hand.

"Neither. I am... a demon completely different", Kokushibo says turning his head to her.

"How is it different", the woman asks.

"I will tell you but first-", Kokushibo says but gets cut off when Denji's stomach growls.

"Sorry that was my stomach", Denji says a little embarrassed. "Well we haven't had anything to eat either", the woman says and the car stops in front of a border.

Cut to but a few moments later the group is at a shop.

"Udon, Curry Udon, Ramen, Sausage... I think I want an Udon and a sausage", Denji says.

"And I'll have Curry Udon. What will you have Kokushibo", the woman asks to the sitting six eyed man.

"No, I do not want anything but... thank you for the offer", Kokushibo says and a man runs up to the suit wearing people.

"Someone help please my daughter's been kidnapped by a devil", the man says with blood coming down from his forehead.

"Relax Denji will-", the woman was cut off when Kokushibo stood up and walked to the fence.

"Nevermind my friend over there will save your daughter", the woman says pointing to Kokushibo.

"Thank you so much", the man says in tears and is escorted to a table by one of the men in a business suits.

"Well then Denji... are you alright you look pale", the woman asks.

"Yeah the chainsaws cut me up pretty bad and I'm low on blood right now", Denji says before collapsing knocked out and his face falls into the woman's chest.

Kokushibo sees this and smiles slightly at the actions of his young friend before putting on a straight face and walking in the forest.

Kokushibo activates his See Through World ability scanning the forest until he sees two beings and walks to them.

Kokushibo closes two of his eyes and creates eyebrows to blend in and be more likable to the small child like being.

Kokushibo walks out and sees a little girl huddling close to a worm like creature and draws his sword.

"No please", the little girl cries out "don't hurt my friend".

"Drop the act devil I know you are pulling the strings", Kokushibo says restoring himself to his original six eyed form.

"Oh your a fiend? Well then this makes it all the more fun", the little girl says but her face deepens and becomes monstrous as the devil grows.

The devil lunges towards Kokushibo in it's possessed form as Kokushibo sheathes his sword.

Kokushibo unsheathes the sword at the last moment while dashing forward decapitating the devil without harming the girl since the head of the devil was on her shoulder.

The body of the devil starts to break down as Kokushibo grabs the little girl and carefully removes the straps of muscle from her after putting his sword away.

Kokushibo puts the little girl on his back and walks out of the forest much to the father's delight and the woman's surprise.

"Thank you. Thank you so much", the man says grabbing his daughter off of the six eyed man's back.

"No problem I'm glad that I... got to her before she was hurt", Kokushibo says with a straight face.

The father nods his head and walks away carrying his daughter in his arms.

"Kokushibo over here", the woman says as she is feeding Denji soggy Udon noodles.

"Now then Kokushibo what was your question from earlier", the woman asks grabbing a noodle and giving it to Denji.

"What is your name", Kokushibo asks and the woman turns to him.

"It's Makima. Now then I have a question for you", the woman now known as Makima says.

"What is it", Kokushibo asks sitting down across from the two.

"What is the difference between demon and a devil", Makima asks grabbing another noodle and feeding it to Denji.

"Demons are people who are turned by a higher class of demon if they have... permission from their leader", Kokushibo says and Makima puts her focus to Kokushibo's middle eye set.

"I guess that you are one of the higher class of demon, but how do they become that higher class", Makima asks and Denji decides to listen in and stop eating.

"Yes, I am one of the... higher class of demons called the 12 kizuki", Kokushibo says and Makima puts the bowl holding Denji's Udon in it.

"Now then explain the rankings of these '12 kizuki'", Makima says interlocking her fingers and resting her chin on them while putting one leg on top of the other under the table.

"The 12 Kizuki are separated into 2 groups called the lower and upper moons... which are up there based on strength", Kokushibo says recalling the rankings.

"I only recall three of the... lower moon's but one of them was... an ex member from being kicked out", Kokushibo says and Makima seems to get more invested the more the demon speaks.

"The ex lower moon six Kaigaku, Rui the lower moon 5, and... Enmu the lower moon 1. All were killed in battle with two of them being tragedies", Kokushibo says putting his arms on the table and grasping his hands together.

"What are tragedies Koku-San", Denji asks intrigued.

"Tragedies are innocent people forcefully turned into demons and I can only... name around 3 of them in the upper moon category", Kokushibo says.

"But I will delve into that later since... we have someplace to go don't we", Kokushibo asks turning his head to Makima.

Timeskip to Kyoto Denji was put in a suit while Kokushibo wasn't in one under Makima's orders

Apparently Makima was the head of a squad called Division 4 and both Kokushibo and Denji were paired with someone to be showed the ropes.

Denji with a tall man with long dark blue hair and a topknot weilding a katana on his back in a nice suit.

Kokushibo was paired with a pretty long dark green haired girl with an eyepatch and the black over shirt unbuttoned and open.

"Why hello there what's your name", the green haired woman asks.

"It is Kokushibo what is yours", Kokushibo asks back to the green haired woman.

"It's Himeno nice to meet you Shib", the woman now identified as Himeno says.

"Why did you call me... Shib", Kokushibo asks confused. Himeno chuckles at this confusing the Demon.

"Your hair curls remind me of a Shiba Inu's tail", Himeno says chuckling a bit getting an annoyed grunt from Denji.

"Not fair Koku-san", Denji says jealous at Kokushibo for his teammate.

"Why is it not fair Denji", Makima asks in her calm tone.

"I-I hagh I dunno", Denji says looking down.

[Author's note or A/N: hagh is a sigh]

"Perhaps one day you and I could work together if you behave Denji", Makima says walking to the chainsaw devil.

"But for now you will work with Aki", Makima says with a smile making Denji blush and get some motivation.

"Alright then. Now Himeno you show Kokushibo around and the ropes of being a public safety devil hunter okay", Makima asks Himeno with a kind smile but a cold look in her eye.

"I will ma'am", Himeno says before walking out with Kokushibo trailing behind.

Kokushibo remembers what Makima said when they were being driven to Kyoto.

"Now then Kokushibo I ask that you to lie to your comrades when they bring up if you are a fiend or not", Makima says looking at Kokushibo seriously with a kind smile.

"I guess you would... like me to say I'm the Demon fiend", Kokushibo suggests to which Makima likes.

"Yes that is correct Kokushibo", Makima says as the memory fades snapping Kokushibo back into the present.

"Hey Shib", Himeno says making Kokushibo hum in question "what kind of fiend are you and what can you do".

"Well", Kokushibo replies trailing of "I am the demon devil and I can use my flesh to... create a katana and a Saya along with being able to form sharp... moon blades out of thin air", Kokushibo says making Himeno go "oh", in surprise.

"Is that all you can do", Himeno asks with a smile as they enter the elevator and Himeno presses the 1st floor button.

"I also have a strong sense of smell that allows me to determine someone's... age, gender, and blood type", Kokushibo says making Himeno raise an eyebrow.

"Well then what can you tell about me. In detail of course", Himeno says with a slight smirk.

"You are a woman that is 24 years old and has the... B- blood type", Kokushibo says "Now is that all... you want me to say".

The elevator door dings and opens making the two in conversation move out.

"Well what do you think of my looks for a human", Himeno asks bending over slightly to get ahead of Kokushibo.

People watch in anger some rookies in fear while looking at Kokushibo for his... unwanted looks.

"Well you do have some nice dark green hair and you do look... nicer than other girls I have met or the few years", Kokushibo says making Himeno chuckles.

"Why so serious Shib", Himeno asks standing up straight and going through the door with Kokushibo close behind.

"This is a serious job that you can die in", Kokushibo says looking at Himeno as they head down town.

The two are deep into conversation or rather Himeno while Kokushibo gives one or two word responses.

"So do you like cats", Kokushibo asks when Himeno stops talking.

"Yeah but I'm more of a dog person because of how funny they are", Himeno says before laughing out loud at the thoughts of a dog doing something funny or dumb.

"Well what do you think of cats Shib", Himeno asks walking ahead then turning to face him while walking backwards.

"They are calm at times which I like pets that will... chill out around me", Kokushibo says thinking of a cat laying on a couch making him smile slightly.

"Was that a smile right there Shib", Himeno asks with a fake gasp.

"So what if I smile", Kokushibo asks returning to his normal face.

"Okay then so what-", Himeno was about to continue but the sound of loud buzzing fills the air and screams of terror also raise.

"I shall scout ahead", Kokushibo says before rushing away but looking like he vanished to Himeno.

"Wow that guy is fast", Himeno says shocked and shakes her head before running towards the location.

With Kokushibo he is on top of a building seeing a giant monstrous fly the size of a car flying through the streets.

"Why would someone be afraid of a fly", Kokushibo wonders almost disappointed at the being as he sees Himeno running towards it.

Kokushibo jumps down cracking the concrete below him before slowly walking towards the fly.

Himeno reaches the fly first then holds her hand out then the fly is knocked back by some invisible force towards Kokushibo.

Kokushibo draws his sword as the fly... flies to him.

Kokushibo puts his sword behind him while staring at the fly.

'Breath of the Moon 4th Form: Cherry Blossom of the New Moon'

[A/N: Imagine that Kokushibo is using this form but instead of flames a yellow line like the first form is used with Chaotic moon blades are formed as well]

The fly is cut to ribbons from Kokushibo's strike having it's body be splattered across the ground as Kokushibo sheathes his sword then looking at a shocked Himeno.

"Come on let's report... what happened", Kokushibo says walking past Himeno who follows the demonic swordsman.

Cut to about 3 minutes later Kokushibo, Himeno, Denji and the man Aki were in Makima's office.

"Melons", Denji shouts aloud while clenching his fist.

"Like the fruit", Makima asks tilting her head in confusion.

"Well other than Himeno and Kokushibo's discovery, Denji", Makima says and the view is cut to a person in red and white shoes with black pants and an open blue hoodie walking through the hallway.

"You are getting a partner to work with" , Makima says before the 5 hear shoes clacking against the wooden floor.

"Well looks like she's here but be warned she can be on the fiendish side of the spectrum", Makima says then the door is kicked open by a female with blonde hair and cross hair like eyes and the traditional public safety devil hunter uniform except for the black over shirt and instead having a blue hoodie over it.

The thing that caught Kokushibo's attention was her horns.

"Prostrate yourselves humans for you are facing Power. Now who is my so-called buddy", the fiend called Power yells in a stance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 647 8
❝I think I have lived long enough. I am tired.❞ ╰┈➤a story about a devil who is an angel that has no interest in humans but will find comfort in a si...
1.8K 43 12
ღ... "i love you cursed or not.." "even if i died more than twice..?" ღ... aki hayakawa was forced to get a j...
158K 4.6K 32
Y/N is an American working for the Public Safety Devil Hunters in Japan at the request of Makima. Talented and hungry to fight devils, Y/N is a model...
29.4K 518 9
What happens when Vergil decides to explore a new world, And makes friendships and a relationship with a certain blood fiend. Find out here in 𝕮𝖍𝖆...