"Embers of Love" Demon Slayer...

Von LovieJ34

"Looks like I accidentally married a Rengoku..." "Father will definitely kill me..." Fuyuko Kazahana, a young... Mehr

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Winter Bloodshed
Chapter 2: Demons Alike
Chapter 3: The Loud Bunch
Chapter 4: New Mission
Chapter 5: Past Memories
Chapter 6: A Wedding Plan!
Chapter 7: Wedding Night!
Chapter 8: Wedding Parade
Chapter 9: Wedding Ceremony!
Chapter 10: Claws v.s. Ice
Chapter 11: Dance of Sacred Ice
Chapter 12: Fuyuko and Kyojuro
Chapter 13: Their Moments Together
Chapter 14: Unexpected Couple
Chapter 15: Missing Piece of Memories
Chapter 16: My Wife
Chapter 17: Fate Entwined Love
Chapter 18: Nightmares and Tears
Chapter 20: Nezuko's Ordeal
Chapter 21: Revelation of the Ice
Chapter 22: Fuyuko's Blacksmith
Chapter 23: Lower Moon Two
Chapter 24: Foreseen in a Dream

Chapter 19: The Trial

754 27 1
Von LovieJ34

"Fuyuko-sama."

Fuyuko and Kyojuro had just arrived at the meeting place of the trial, when two identical little girls suddenly called her name.

The girls both have short white hairs with bangs, wore a similar kimono, and have akin pairs of violet irises that resembled their mother's eyes.

The only thing that the is different about the siblings is their hair ornament. Hinaki, the oldest of the Ubuyashiki quintuplets, wore a red ribbon on the right side of her hair. While Nichika, the second oldest, wore a yellow ribbon on the left side of her hair.

The couple immediately turned their attention towards the girls as they approached them.

"Oyakata-sama have a message for the Ice Hashira, Rengoku Fuyuko." Hinaki informed.

"As for Rengoku-sama, you may go ahead and join the others Hashiras in the garden." Nichika politely insisted.

Kyojuro nodded towards the girls with a smile, respecting the privacy that they needed. He then took a quick look at his wife before proceeding to walk ahead.

When the Flame Pillar was out of earshot, the girls then looked right into Fuyuko's soul with their big lavender eyes as they continue to smile. Their doll-like appearance never seize to to somehow amaze Fuyuko of how could these girls could have such prettiness to be compared to a Ichimatsu Ningyo.

"Oyakata-sama, have received your report regarding the Kamado Siblings." Nichika informed.

"Oyakata-sama inquired if you would defend the demon, Kamado Nezuko and his sibling, Kamado Tanjiro in the frontline?" The Hinaki asked. "Or will you keep quiet in shadows?"

"It depends." Fuyuko replied. "What's Oyakata-sama's decision?"

"Oyakata-sama will be accepting the siblings. He saw great potential in them, especially the demon, Nezuko." Hinaki responded.

"I don't think my support will be needed if Oyakata-sama's decision is final." Fuyuko stated.

"Oyakata-sama predicted that majority of the Hashiras will oppose his decision. They will need proof that the demon, Nezuko, will not be a threat to humankind." Nichika stated.

"Hence, as a Hashira who have recently studied and tested Kamado Nezuko's behavior as a demon, Oyakata-sama is expecting you to personally state your defence for the Kamado siblings trial to earn the other pillars consideration." Her sister added.

"So what will be your answer, Fuyuko-sama?" Both girls, asked in unison.

Their was a short moment of silence as Fuyuko think for a second before giving her answer.

"Proving Nezuko's capability as an asset of humankind, and earning the other pillars consideration is their own ordeal to face. I'll keep quiet in this matter." Fuyuko replied. "However..."

"If someone steps out of line, I'll be raising my voice." She uttered.

"Thank you for your response, Rengoku Fuyuko." Both girls said in unison.

"Rest assured that your words will be delivered to Oyakata-sama without delay." The girls then bowed in perfect sync.

"We will now excuse ourselves." Hinaki bid their farewell.

"Please continue on your way to the garden, Fuyuko-sama." Nichika politely said before both girls left.

After a moment of walking, Fuyuko finally arrived at the garden where her fellow Hashiras' attention are on the burgundy haired boy that is kneeling on the ground with his hands tied behind him.

"That demon is my sister. While I was away my family was attacked by a demon and when I got home, they were all dead!" Tanjiro explained. "My sister was turned into a demon but she's never eaten anyone. She never has... And never will!"

"She will never hurt humans no matter what!" He proclaimed.

"Spare us your absurd ravings." Iguro, the Serpent Hashira, pointed his finger in a snake like manner. "If she's family, of course you're defending her. I can't trust a single word you're saying. I, for one, don't believe you"

"Ahh he's been possessed by a demon. Let us kill this poor child immediately to set him free." Gyomei, the Stone Hashira, suggested while tears are falling down his cheeks.

"Listen to me please!" Tanjiro pleaded. "I became a swordsman in hopes of finding a cure for Nezuko!"

"It's been more than two years since Nezuko became a demon! And in all that time, she's never devoured anyone." Tanjiro said.

"Your story's is just spinning in circles, idiot." Tengen, the Sound Hashira spoke. "She hasn't devoured anyone and is never going to? Those are just words, so prove it to us and impress us."

"What was that bird again?" Muichiro, the Mist Hashira, asked quietly to himself. "Umm..."

"Excuse me?" Mitsuri, the Love Hashira, spoke with uncertainty. "I'm not sure about this... But I don't think the master is aware of this."

"Mhm." Kyojuro hummed.

"Should we really deal with him on our own?" They then looked at Tanjiro.

After a moment of silence, Mitsuri finally notice Fuyuko's presence and immediately turned her head toward her.

"What do you think, Fuyuko-chan?" She asked her.

And suddenly, all eyes are on Fuyuko. They were surprise that they didn't notice her until Mitsuri called her name.

Tanjiro was shocked to see her, he didn't expect Fuyuko to be a Hashira as well, but regarding her scent, Tanjiro knew, she is truly strong.

"The master's decision is crucial." Fuyuko answered as she walked closer to the group. "We'll wait for his arrival."

She locked eyes with Tanjiro and she could see the anxiety that brimmed in the boy's dark red eyes, along with a hint of surprise and curiosity. Tanjiro then averted his eyes from Fuyuko and looked at each of the Hashira, worried about her sister's safety.

"My sister... My sister will fight with me by my side!" He exclaimed. "She could fight as a demon slayer to protect humans! So please..."

"That's enough, Kamado-san." Fuyuko's statement immediately silenced the boy. "Save your energy for later."

For some reason, Tanjiro suddenly felt reassured in Fuyuko's words so he listened and remained quiet. However, those feeling of security were short lived when a certain Wind Hashira came into view.

"Well, well, I see there's is some fun brewing here." Sanemi remarked with a wooden box in hand. "Is that the idiotic Corps member who brought a demon along with him?"

Fuyuko's have seen that box before, and she have no doubts that that's the same wooden box that she saw Nezuko come in and out when she was still in the Wisteria House. Nezuko is in that box, and it is in the hand of the hot-headed Wind Hashira.

Just one look at him when she first saw him, Fuyuko immediately knew that he is an abrasive, rash, and stubborn individual that is easily angered. And from what Kyojuro told her, Sanemi bore deep hatred towards demons.

"What the hell are you trying to pull here?" The crazy expression in his face never faltered as he grinned.

"This won't do, Shinazugawa-sama." A female Kakushi suddenly pleaded. "I must asked you to put down that box." But she was ignored.

Kocho, the Butterfly Hashira, tried to stop Sanemi but her words was heard by deaf ears when Sanemi mocked Tanjiro's proposal, he then stabbed the box with his sword, wounding Nezuko as blood stained the green blade of his sword.

This cause Tanjiro's eyes to widen in fury and he immediately run towards the said pillar before the male Kakushi behind him could stop his action.

"Anyone who hurst my sister..." Tanjiro stop as he said those words in anger, "Hashira or not, I won't let you get away with it!"

Sanemi only laughed as he pushed his sword deeper into the box before pulling it away and spreading Nezuko's blood to clean his sword.

"Is that right? Good for you!" He taunted.

This only fueled Tanjiro's rage making him scream in anger as he run straight towards Sanemi, closing their gap.

"Stop!" Giyu exclaimed. "The Master will be arriving soon."

However, Tanjiro was too furious to hear his words. The boy managed to get close to Sanemi, the pillar then swiped his sword to hit him.

Tanjiro was able to dodged his blade by jumping above and since his hands were restricted, he used his forehead to land a critical headbutt in Sanemi, causing him to have a nose bleed.

They both then dropped to the ground with Sanemi obviously in pain. While the Hashiras were shocked to see the boy land a blow to one of the high ranking pillars.

Although, the Love Hashira couldn't help herself but snort as she tried desperately to hide her laughter as the other Hashiras looked at her. In spite of the serious atmosphere, she find the situation funny.

"Pardon me." She squeaked out.

Fuyuko too found it ironic and funny but she have full control over her emotions and kept her serious composure. Moreover, with the stunt that the boy managed to pull. She saw great potential in Tanjiro.

The burgundy haired boy didn't waste time and immediately moved to his sister's box in means to protect it at all cost.

"Damn you!" Sanemi cursed as he struggled to stood up.

"If you can't tell the difference between good demons and bad, you shouldn't even be a Hashira!" Tanjiro shouted.

"You little..." Sanemi then grabbed his sword and stood up. "I'll destroy you!"

He towered over Tanjiro with a wide angered eyes and a craze grin. He was about to place his sword in Tanjiro's neck when Fuyuko step in, protecting Tanjiro.

"Huh, which side are you on, Ice Hashira?" Sanemi questioned.

"I'm waiting for the Master's decision and you should be as well." Fuyuko stated. "Without his consent, I will not allow you to harm the boy."

'Kazahana-san.' Tanjiro though, thankful for her actions.

"I see..." Sanemi grinned even wider. "So you want to get in my way. Then, I accept your challenge."

He pointed his sword at Fuyuko, who remained unfazed. Despite the absence of her nichirin blade, Fuyuko will keep her words and will fight when needed.

The tension in the air is rising, signifying that a fight will soon start between the Wind and Ice Hashira, worrying the other pillars, especially Kyojuro.

Not wanting for hell to break out, Kyojuro intervened and grabbed Sanemi's forearm as he forced him to lower his sword.

"That's against the code, Shinazugawa-san." Kyojuro reasoned.

"Tch. Don't give me that crap!" Sanemi snarled while pulling his arm away. "You're just clearly protecting your wife."

'A husband protecting his beloved wife.' Mitsuri squealed in her thought. 'What a pure act of true love!'

Meanwhile, Tanjiro is processing what he had just heard of Fuyuko's husband.

'His Kazahana-san's husband?' the boy thought.

"Oyakata-sama..." the two white haired girls suddenly announced in unison. "has arrived."

All attention was then on the mansion, where the two girls opened the sliding door as the master walk in the veranda.

"So good of you to come." Ubuyashiki greeted. "My beloved children..."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

30.2K 829 28
Love for the slayers seems impossible; you'll never know when the other will die and leave you in the cruel world's wake. Watch Giyuu and Shinobu acc...
2.6K 46 27
In an encounter with a Twelve Kizuki, Kyojuro Rengoku meets a girl who's been terribly wounded. As a Hashira, it's his duty to stay with her and keep...
120K 4.7K 41
She's weird and yet unique and amusing in a way. For a certain Pillar that is. His bright and enthusiastic personality with her neutral and calm deme...
6K 114 27
// Honestly, I finished the manga and I'm trying to remember things as I go so I'm sorry peeps. \\ Rengoku has a past that you are fairly aware of si...