RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 ONESHOT...

Av ihavelumbago

stories about the characters of rdr2 some smut!! send me requests in the comments - arthur morgan - charles... Mer

SEAN X READER - In The Corn Field
JAVIER X READER - Runaway (Short Story)
How Members Of The Gang Deal With Loss
Arthur X Reader - Rescued
What The Gangs Favourite Music Would Be In This Generation
Who Did The Gang Members Vote For (2020 election)
Sean X Reader - Lost
Micah X Reader - Secrets
Micah X Reader - Secrets Pt.2
Micah X Reader - Secrets Pt.3
Sadie X Female Reader - Strange Kind Of Feeling
Arthur X Reader - Fights
Charles X Reader - Awkward Attraction
Charles X Reader - Instead Of Him
Charles X Reader - The Valley
Charles X Reader - We Meet Again
Charles X Reader - Forever
Arthur X Reader - It's A Hell Of A Thing
Arthur X Readers - Fights Pt.2
Charles X Reader - Instead Of Him Pt.2
Dutch X Reader - Casual
Arthur X Reader - Lover
Dutch X Reader - Casual Pt.2
Arthur X Reader - Lover Pt.2
Bill X Reader - Dislike
John X Reader - Jealousy
Sean X Reader - Reunited
Arthur X Reader - Lover Pt.3

Kieran X Reader - I Ain't An O'Driscoll

904 14 6
Av ihavelumbago

summary - you and kieran develop sum feelings for one another
warning - swearing maybe

ive been wanting to write for Kieran for agesss. this wasn't a request but I hope you guys still like it ❤️

(this story is written for a female reader who uses she/her pronouns! feel free to change anything up while you're reading to suit your identity!)

———————————————————

Feeling out of place hadn't been an uncommon occurrence in your life. Growing up on the streets of Saint Denis had definitely been tough, but was certainly character building. You were headstrong, quick witted and not afraid of anything, maybe to a fault. So joining a gang was right up your alley.

Meeting Dutch Van Der Linde and his posse on an off chance, and joining them, was maybe one of your more impulsive choices in life. It seemed like a good choice at the time.

But now, in a snowstorm, with Davey freshly buried, John missing, widower from a farmhouse and a kidnapped O'Driscoll they had tied up around the back, you were looking back on your past choices, and wondering if perhaps Saint Denis's slums were really that bad.

"How long do you reckon we'll be out here, Dutch?" You shivered in your thin shawl, rubbing your hands together to summon up any kind of warmth that was left in your body.

"Not much longer, Miss L/N," Dutch stretched out these words, announcing them like they were a prophecy. "We have to stay strong."

"I know that, Dutch, but we can't stay out here for a moment longer. We ain't got food, and we can't stay warm in those rundown barns," you huffed, looking at man.

"Miss L/N, maybe if you all had a little more faith, then we wouldn't still be here," he snapped, turning his back on you.

"Ugh," you whispered to yourself, storming off around the back of the main barn. Maybe it was time to break out that final cigarette you'd been saving for a while. As you light the cigarette you're shaky hands manage to drop it straight into a horse trough full of brown sludge and ice. "Fuck," you yell, kicking the trough, causing you to slip and hurt your foot.

Your head turns suddenly when you hear a small snigger come from the other side of you. You turn to see the O'Driscoll tied to a tree. "What?" You bite, still sitting in the snow.

"N-nothing, miss! You alright?" He stammers, looking at the ground.

"Yes. I'm fine," you sit cross legged in the snow, staring at the beaten down O'Driscoll. "What do you care anyway?"

"I don't. Well, I don't, don't, well, miss, you just look frustrated," he stutters, a nervous smile crossing his face.

"I am frustrated. Look at where we are, for Gods sake. I'm in the middle of the snow, talking to an O'Driscoll about my problems."

"I ain't an O'Driscoll, miss, just ran with them for a little while. I hate those fellas," he said in a rush.

"Never should have ran with them in the first place though, should've you?" You grin.

"Didn't have a choice, did I? No money and no family still living."

"Well, that's you and me both then. That's why I'm here, even though this seems to have been a mistake. I like everyone here and I respected Dutch for a while but-"

You look up, hearing a crunch of sticks and snow.

"What are you fucking doing, Y/N?" Micah barks. "Conspiring with the O'Driscoll, hmm?"

"No, I-"

You find yourself being interrupted by a anxious voice. "Conspiring with me? If practically torturing me is what you mean, then yes. Even though, as I've told you all, I ain't no O'Driscoll."

"Hmph," Micah grunts, "tougher than I thought, Miss Y/N."

As Micah turns his back, you can't help but smile at the man. Even though he was an O'Driscoll.

—————————————————————

Your talks with the Kieran seem to become a daily occurrence, a time where you both could just get away and talk, despite him still being tied to a tree. You started sneaking him food and water daily, insisting on keeping watch over him.

When they snow started to melt and the Pinkertons didn't seem to be a threat anymore, the gang headed through the mountains and past the forests towards a small town called Valentine, a farming town where nothing much seemed to happen, where the gang could lie low and gather themselves to focus on making some more money and fleeing the country. You couldn't help but feel happy that Kieran was coming with you all, but wishing he could be untied. You knew he didn't have bad intentions towards the gang.

Another thought that you hadn't been able to shake from your head was Kieran's intentions towards you. He was shy, and fairly awkward when it came to any kind of conversation involving past loves. You had been fairly certain he'd never even been with a woman until he had told you otherwise.

—————————————————————

"Bill, calm down," you huffed. "Let's just let him show us where Colm is and get this over and done with."

It had been a week or so since coming to Valentine and Kieran had told you where Colm was apparently hiding away at. You weirdly trusted him, and felt like he was telling the truth, but you needed him to take things into his own hands with telling Dutch.

"He won't let it come from me, Kieran," you said in hushed tones. "You've got to tell him where Colm is yourself, other wise he's going to think I'm an O'Driscoll."

"I ain't a-"

"I know," you smiled, shaking your head. "But he doesn't know whether to trust you yet, so just tell him, or tell Arthur."

After an incident with a gelding iron, which had made for a very awkward situation between you and Kieran, you, Arthur, Bill and Kieran head towards a cabin out the back of Valentine, over the plains.

Kieran sits on the back of your horse so you can "keep a close eye on him", but you can't help your heart from beating slightly faster as he places his hands gently above your waist, his fingers shaking at the touch. You try to suppress the brief smile that threatens to cross your face.

"How do we know he ain't lying?" Bill asked roughly. "Could just be taking us out here to kill us all."

"With what weapon, Bill?" You sighed, rolling your eyes.

"We don't know what he's got up his sleeve."

"We literally checked up his sleeves before we left, Bill," you laughed ,"we don't have anything to worry about, except Colm. Now focus."

As you approached the clearing where the O'Driscolls were, the faint sounds of two men talking to one another are apparent, but other than that it's silence. You hear them talking about a big night of drinking.

"We might be able to catch them off guard then," Arthur says quietly, "Y/N, do you want to take the left and I'll go right."

You crouch down on the top of the hill, Kieran beside you, with the other men a little further away. "Ready, Arthur."

Kieran gives your arm a small squeeze before you head in. You almost let the touch catch you off guard. You almost overthink it. You see his face falling and his posture changing as your face reflects your feelings, until you smile at him. A pure genuine smile.

It's easy enough to take out the first two men and even easier to make your way through the trees to find all the O'Driscoll men sleeping, empty bottles littering the ground near their camp. Before you even know it, you, Arthur and Bill have taken out the O'Driscolls and your making your way to the door. "Start checking what they have on 'em, Bill, me and Y/N will go deal with Colm."

You can defined hear somebody in the cabin. "Get out here, Colm," you call, heading towards the door.

As you push on the door, it all happens in a millisecond. You see the man, and the hear the gunshot but the bullet hasn't hit you. "Y/N!" You turn quickly to look at Kieran, shakily clutching a rusted revolver, his eyes as wide as saucers.

"He ain't in here, Bill," Arthur yells to the man, then turns to you, still standing there staring at Kieran. "Are you right, Y/N?"

You gulp. "I'm fine, just a shock. You saved my life," you say, looking at Kieran still.

"Well, yeah," he smiles weakly.

"But Colm ain't here, O'Driscoll," Bill approaches the three of you standing there.

"This was the last place I heard he was at, I ain't lying to you, I swear. If I wanted to do that, I wouldn't have brought you all here and I wouldn't have saved Y/N."

"Oh, we all know you would have saved Y/N anyway, O'Driscoll." Arthur laughs, crushing you and the nervous man to look around into space. "But he's right, Bill. Okay, you're free. Go."

"What?" Kieran looks at him bewildered, turning to you, his brows furrowed.

"I said, you can go," Arthur repeats.

"Arthur." You snap. "He's staying."

——————————————————

Kieran adapted to life around the gang. People were still suspicious of him, but slowly he started talking more, caring for the horses, and most importantly, caring for you.

The night after the O'Driscolls cabin was the first time you sat down together, not tied up, not in secret, not in hushed tones.

"Thank you, again, for today," you say, staring out over the cliff side at camp.

"Anytime," he says seriously, turning hesitantly towards you. "Uh, Y/N, would it...well, can I-"

All of a sudden, throwing him off balance, you wrap your arms around the man, kissing his chapped lips with all your might. You feel him tense, but then relax and soon he's kissing you back as hard as he can. You pull back, grinning.

"Beat you to it, O'Driscoll."

"I ain't an O'Driscoll."

—————————————————————

sorry for rushing through any shooting/fighting parts i simply don't know how to write them but ill try work on that for some more action and whatnot. promise ill get to some John and Javier oneshots soon because they are highly requested!!

requests??? >>>>>>>

tysm for reading <3

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

3.3K 102 23
Arthur makes a visit to Willard's Rest and finds Charlotte, the widow, sick. The only thing he can think to do for her is to bring her back to camp...
214K 6.4K 25
(Arthur Morgan X Female Reader) 'Love in a hurricane, Playing a Dangerous game...' You are a newly adopted rescue into the Van der Linde gang after...
2.9K 21 5
This is a collection of smutty short stories that I have created for your enjoyment. They are primarily Dutch X Reader, but I also have a few Arthur...
16K 663 44
[ Arthur Morgan / John Marston x OC love triangle ] "Let me be sweet to you," she murmured, nuzzling into his neck. "I'm always giving you such a ti...