Monster Slayer's MC Book 3

De Teresa35810

Monster Slayer's MC Book 3 Nessa & Hulk, Annalisa & Eagle, Connie & Crusher Hulk had no idea when they took o... Mai multe

MSMC Bk 3-Disclaimer
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 2
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 3
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 4
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 5
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 6
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 7
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 8
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 9
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 10
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 11
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 12
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 13
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 14
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 15
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 16
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 17
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 18
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 19
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 20
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 21
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 22
MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 23

MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 1

1.1K 50 3
De Teresa35810

Chapter 1-Hulk and Nessa meet

Rooster's POV

We have just wiped out a large Cobra human trafficking ring and have rescued approximately 50 women, most of whom have already been raped and beaten but thankfully we got there before they got to some of them.

Boxer has taken care of Daemon, who tortured his woman and killed her best friend. I spoke with a local Sergeant who gave us his blessing and even said he would take any of the women who needed or wanted it to either medical or give them rides home to their families.

When I turned around, I saw Hulk standing by the door to the large canopy tent we had set up with the dopiest look on his face that I think I've ever seen. When I followed his line of vision, I wasn't really surprised to see a beautiful young woman staring back at him.

I couldn't tell how tall she was because she was sitting on a chair, wrapped up in a blanket but she definitely wasn't short. She had hair so blonde it was almost white but in a short pixie cut that lay close around her head. She had large blue eyes that made me think of the ocean, a thin straight nose and perfectly shaped dark pink lips. She was wrapped up in a blanket so I couldn't tell anything about what she looked like from the neck down but I saw a smile start on her face as she stared back at Hulk.

I nudged his arm and told him "You'll never get to know her if you just stand here with that dopey look on your face and don't introduce yourself and talk to her."

Hulk was not normally a really talkative guy but that was the first time in my life I had ever known him to look scared. He usually incited fear in others.

"What do I say? And why would she want ugly old me? She's gorgeous! She could have anyone she wants!" Hulk whispered to me, never taking his eyes off of her.

"Who knows what makes two hearts connect? Look at me and Dixie. I'm no prize and yet, my little goddess chose me! Same thing with Ox and Tango. And Boomer and Kaylee. The gods decide when two hearts connect. We just have to not be afraid to take that chance. Go on, go talk to her. Don't make me order you to do it." I said, pulling the prez card.

He rubbed his hands down the sides of his pants and slowly walked over to her. By the time he was standing in front of her, she had a huge smile on her face and the smile on his was just priceless. Oh, I wish I had a camera!

Hulk's POV

When I returned to the camp, the police were there and I thought "Great. I wonder if they will arrest us for blowing up the house?" I saw Rooster talking to them and then he and the Sergeant shook hands. Rooster told me to turn the men we had captured over to the waiting patrolmen and then to see to the other captives.

Finally, after the men were all loaded up and on their way to jail, I walked over to the tent where the women we had rescued were being held. Someone asked me to bring a cooler of water so I left the tent and found a cooler full of water bottles and ice. I picked it up and carried it back to the tent. I set it down near the door and started handing out bottles.

Then I looked up and across the tent, I swear my heart stopped right there. I couldn't breathe for a full minute at least. Then she looked over at me and everyone else just faded away. There was no one else but her. I couldn't see anything but just her head but I definitely liked what I could see. I wanted to race over to her, throw her over my shoulder and carry her back to the clubhouse on the back of my bike right that minute. "Caveman much?" I thought to myself.

Just then Rooster came up behind me with the Sergeant and while I heard their voices, I didn't pay any attention to what they were saying until Rooster nudged my arm and said "You'll never get to know her if you just stand here with that dopey look on your face and don't introduce yourself and talk to her."

"What do I say? And why would she want ugly old me? She's gorgeous! She could have anyone she wants!" I whispered to him, never taking my eyes off of her.

"Who knows what makes two hearts connect? Look at me and Dixie. I'm no prize and yet, my little goddess chose me! Same thing with Ox and Tango. And Boomer and Kaylee. The gods decide when two hearts connect. We just have to not be afraid to take that chance. Go on, go talk to her. Don't make me order you to do it." He said, pulling the prez card.

I took a deep breath, rubbed my hands down the sides of my pants because my palms were literally sweating and slowly walked over to her.

"Hi!" She said, smiling up at me.

"Hi!" I replied back like an idiot, but knelt down so that we were more eye level.

"My name is Vanessa but most everyone calls me Nessa." she said

"I'm Hulk. Nice to meet you, Nessa." I felt like a fool, not knowing what to say next. I desperately wanted to just pick her up and hold her but after what she has been through, that might not go over too well and the last thing I want to do is to make her afraid of me.

"Are you hurt at all?" I asked her.

"No, I got lucky. We came in on the last batch, just before you guys showed up. What was going on?" Nessa asked.

"They were a human trafficking ring. You probably would have been raped, possibly beaten and if you survived, you would have been sold to someone who would have likely put you in a brothel to be a whore for the rest of your life." I told her as gently as I could but I would not lie to her or try to sugar coat it. I felt bad as she suddenly went pale and tears filled her eyes.

"Oh my God!" She whispered, she said trying hard not to get hysterical. "So you rescued me? Us?" she finally asked and I nodded. Then she did something I never expected. She leaned forward, took my face in her slender hands and kissed me. "Thank you, Hulk. That sounds kind of lame but I don't know what else to say."

I was at a total loss for words at first and I nearly fell on my butt when she let go but I managed to stay upright as I looked over at her sweet smiles. I wiped the tears off of her face with my thumb and asked "Where did they grab you?"

"I was leaving work from a diner in Tulsa. This black van pulled up next to me when I was walking to my car, two guys jumped out and grabbed me and threw me in the back. That was this or rather yesterday afternoon around 3 pm." Nessa told me.

"Do you have anyone you need to call? Parents? Husband? Boyfriend?" I asked, praying she was going to say she didn't have the last two.

"No. My parents kicked me out when I hit 18 because I refused to let them control my life. They wanted me to marry a rich friend's son and I couldn't stand him. Been working so much, trying to keep a roof over my head and myself fed and that clunker of a car of mine running that I don't have much time for socializing." Nessa said.

I looked around and noticed several people were watching us and some eavesdropping so I asked Nessa, "Can we take a walk and talk? I promise, I won't hurt you. I'd just like for us to get to know each other a little better without an audience. Don't worry, we'll stay within sight of the others." I told her and stood up and held out my hand.

She looked up at me and then down at my hand, took a deep breath and put her hand in mine. When she stood up, she was a lot taller than I had expected. It was hard to tell because I couldn't see her feet yet to know whether or not she had on heels but she stood at least 5'9 or 10". Compared to my 6'8" height, she was still small but taller than any of the other women at the clubhouse. I felt like someone had just set off roman candles with the way my world lit up.

We walked outside and I asked "Are you hungry? We've got burgers and hotdogs and chips and there might be some potato salad left." I asked her.

"Yes, please. The last time I ate was on my break at lunch yesterday." She said.

I led her over to the chow line and we made our plates. Lots of the other men were watching us and smiling but no one dared to try and flirt with her. Smart guys! I'd hate to have to kill a brother tonight, especially in front of her. I got us a couple of soda's and walked her over to an empty table that was far enough away for us to be able to talk in private but not so far away that she felt uncomfortable.

We ate our food, not really talking much at first but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. Finally, she put her burger down, took a sip of soda and said "So what now, Hulk? What happens next?"

"What do you mean? What do you want to happen?" I asked, unsure where she was going with this.

She took her time answering and then she whispered "I want you to be my knight."

My eyes must have been the size of saucers as I looked at her, unable to believe she had just said what I thought I heard her say.

She asked "Hulk, do you believe in fate or destiny?"

"I never used to but over the last few years, I've had my beliefs challenged over and over again and now I believe that sometimes, a person's destiny is predetermined in certain areas. Not all but some. I believe that everyone is given a chance at the golden ring and all they have to do is take that chance to reach out and grab it and then hang on tight because it may never come around again." I said sincerely then took a deep breath and asked "Do you believe in it?"

"Yes!" Nessa said.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" I asked and was thankful that my voice came out steady and even when my insides felt like someone was trying to make a milkshake out of my dinner.

"I do now." she said, looking at me with a pink tint to her cheeks.

"Nessa, I want so badly to hold you but I don't want to scare you. Can I put my arm around you?" I asked.

Nessa slid closer to me and I put my arm around her and pulled her into my side. I was in heaven! She wasn't tiny like the other old ladies in the club but she wasn't fat by any means. I didn't care what size she was, to me she is perfect. When she looked up at me, I couldn't stop myself as I slowly bent my head and kissed her. Her hands came around my waist and I put my other arm around her and I decided I could die a happy man now. I had finally found my woman.

When we pulled apart, we smiled at each other. "So what happens now?" She asked again. "Are you going to take me home to Tulsa and leave me?" Her voice almost wobbled, like she was going to start crying if I said yes.

"I don't want that, Nessa. I can tell you what I want and a big part of that is for you to be happy so you need to tell me what you want. Do you want me to take you back to Tulsa?" I asked.

"Only long enough to get my clothes and stuff and my car. I need to quit my job and tell my landlord I'm moving but I don't want to push myself on you because you feel sorry for me." Nessa said.

"I'm not feeling sorry for you. I mean, I'm sorry that they scared you and took you but if they hadn't, I probably would never have found you either. What I want is for you to come back with me, to be my woman, become my old lady. I want us to make a life together, maybe even make a few babies together.

But I've learned that for a relationship to work, it takes making sure that both people have what they want and that they are wanting the same things. I'm a simple man, Nessa. Nothing fancy about me or my life. I'm the Enforcer for a motorcycle club but they are more than just fellow members. They are my brothers. My family.

If you are wanting a movie star lifestyle then I'm not the one for you. But if you want someone who is going to do everything in his power to make you feel loved and wanted every day for the rest of our lives then I'm hoping you will give me a chance." I said, totally laying my heart and my cards on the table.

"I like your honesty, Hulk, and what you are saying is very, very appealing to me. I'm not looking for a sugar daddy and don't give a damn about how much money or things a man has. I just want a man who will love me like I will love him in return. So long as I have a safe, clean place to live and not having to scratch for my next meal every day, I'm happy. I have a question though. What's the difference between being your lady and being your old lady? Hell, I'm only 24 years old! I would hope not to be considered old for a few years yet."

"Hahaha. Being my lady means you are my girlfriend. It makes you untouchable by other men in our club unless they intend to claim you for themselves but you have to accept it. Being my old lady is the biker term for a woman who has been claimed by a biker and you accept the claim. By biker law, we would be married. You get a cut or jacket that states you belong to me. No one would dare to touch you from then on. You are off limits to not only our club members but to every other biker on the planet.

Most of our members choose to marry legally as well but it's not required. You would be considered my wife and I would be your husband but only in the biker world. If we don't marry, then you keep your last name and I keep mine. But understand that, legally married or not, all children born to us are mine! If you decide to leave me and the club, the children remain with me."

"Wow. That's intense!" Nessa said.

"Living the biker life can often be intense but mostly we are like one big family. A lot of clubs run drugs, guns and some, like the Cobra's, are involved in human trafficking. Our club is now 100 % legit. We own a good part of the land the small town where we live sits on. We have over a dozen businesses to make income. Our main focus is to rescue neglected, abused and sometimes molested children and young women, like we did tonight. We don't make money on that but we help people.

A lot of our members come from bad backgrounds or had hard lives growing up and we just want to save other children so that they don't have to go through the same things."

"I'm not sure if I will make it in your world or not and I may be making the biggest mistake of my life but something is telling me to grab that golden ring and to hang on, Hulk. So will you take me to get my stuff?" Nessa asked.

The smile that I felt on my face must have shown everyone of my teeth because I was unbelievably happy right now. "You bet I will. Can your car hold everything?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it can. I don't have a lot. My apartment is rented to me furnished and I wouldn't want to take that damned bed if he gave it to me for free. I don't even have dishes or pots and pans that don't come from the thrift store to worry about. Just my clothes and some small stuff. Did you guys blow up their vehicles too?" Nessa asked, that last question kind of catching me off guard.

"I don't think so. We actually used some of them to get you guys back here. Why?" I asked.

"My purse should still be in the back of the one they used when they grabbed me. I'm going to need my drivers license and my bank card. I don't have much but I worked hard for it." She said.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure." she said.

"Can I see what you look like below your chin? I mean, you have on clothes under there, right? I don't have to see you now, if you are naked, unless of course you want to show me." I grin at her and wiggle my eyebrows at her, causing her to laugh and I found that a very pleasing sound.

She stood up and dropped the blanket and I smiled when I saw that she was dressed in simple jean shorts and a crop top but it wasn't what she was wearing but what was under her clothes. She was not "stacked" up top but had enough for a nice handful, and I have big hands! Her waist wasn't tiny but dipped in nicely to show off her womanly hips perfectly and her legs! Oh my word! Her legs seemed to go on forever and were very nicely shaped down to small delicate feet with pink painted toenails. "Wow! I breathed and then stood up and pulled her to me. She filled my arms perfectly. Her head came level with my pecs but when you consider I'm 6'8" tall, that would make her about 5'10, just as I had expected. "You are gorgeous, baby. I think I'm the luckiest man alive right now." I told her before I lowered my head and kissed her.

"Come on, let's find your purse and then I need to talk to Rooster." I said but when I looked up, I realized that most everyone else had already gone to bed. When I looked at my watch I realized that it was already almost 5 am. The sun was going to be coming up soon and while I should be really tired, I wasn't. I was walking on cloud nine right now. I had finally found my woman and I can't believe it!

We walked over to the vans and found the one she had been kidnapped in and sure enough, she found her purse in the back, along with several others. She took hers and we closed up the van. I took the keys out of the ignition and locked the doors, to keep the purses safe.

"It's going to be light soon and the brothers are going to want to leave as soon as they are up and break camp. Do you want to try and sleep some or just sit and talk some more?" I asked.

"To be honest, even though I should be more than ready for bed, I'm not really sleepy right now but we can lay down if you want. I just don't think I'll be able to sleep. I'm too excited right now. I feel like I've stumbled into one of my dreams. Granted it started off like a nightmare but damn it's ending nice." She grinned at me.

Hand in hand, we walked over and grabbed a couple more soda's and then walked back to our table. We sat and talked for the rest of the night. I told her about the other old ladies at the club, who their men were and how they had met. I explained about sweet butts and "hang arounds" as well as about the businesses we owned in town.

"So do you think I'll be able to get a job there?" she asked.

"You don't have to work if you don't want to but yeah, if you want, I'm sure we can find something for you to do. Rooster's wife, Dixie runs the club house but she doesn't have an "outside" job, neither does Hunter's wife, Marley. Boomer's lady, Kaylee, is a nurse and will probably work until she gets pregnant but then I'm pretty sure she'll stop. Cruise's wife, Charlie doesn't work either. Tiana, Boxer's old lady, I'm not sure if she will or not. She just got there a few weeks ago. She was actually the one that let us know the Cobra's had the place we rescued you from. She was held there by them for 7 months. I've heard one of them really scarred her back but I've never seen it, at least not yet." I told her.

"Thank god you found me so fast. The driver that grabbed me said that someone called Daemon was going to have fun with me. Said it had been a long time since he'd had a woman with such blonde hair." she said and I shivered inside.

We snuggled and softly talked as we watched the sun come up and I told her. "I'm going to start the coffee. The smell of it will wake everybody up and then I can talk to Rooster about taking you to Tulsa." I told her.

"Is there someplace I can use the bathroom? I've been drinking soda all night long and I feel like I'm about to pop." She asked.

I grabbed a flashlight and walked her over to the park bathroom. I don't know about the ladies side but the men's side was very clean. We both used the facility and then walked back to start the coffee. Just as I figured, the smell had brothers waking up and soon they were coming around for coffee. I introduced Nessa around and as soon as Rooster made an appearance, I gave him the keys to the van that had the girls purses inside and then told him about wanting to take Nessa to Tulsa to gather her things. "She's agreed to give us a chance." I told him with a big smile on my face.

"Congrats dude! Do you want me to order her cut when we get back?" Rooster asked.

"Yeah. I've got a feeling that she will be sticking around. At least I sure hope so. We stayed up talking all night long. We have a lot in common and seem to want the same things." I told him.

"Well, take someone with you but the rest of us are going home. I just can't sleep without Dixie and I miss my son." Rooster told me. "Maybe take Eagle with you. He's kind of struggling right now. He needs some time away from this and a long ride will be good for him."

"Sure. Nessa has a car so we have a vehicle that I hope will carry all of her stuff. I don't think it will take more than a day to pack her out so we should be home by the day after tomorrow or the next day at the most." I told him.

"Good deal. Drive safe and we'll see you when you get home. Call if you need us." Rooster said. I walked over to where Eagle was sitting drinking coffee. I sat down next to him and said "Hey dude. How about going to Tulsa with me?"

"Why the hell do you want to go to Tulsa?" Eagle said, looking at me like I had gone crazy.

"My lady, Nessa, has been living there. She wants to go get her stuff. She's agreed to come back to the compound with me." I told him. Eagle was definitely not a morning person! "Rooster said I have to take someone with me to watch my back and he suggested you. Said you could use a long ride."

"Humph. Yeah, might as well. It's not like I have anyone to hurry back to." He said. "What time do you want to leave?"

"Well, we can be ready to go as soon as I roll up my bedroll. Hell, I didn't even sleep last night. Nessa and I stayed up all night talking." I said. I knew he was feeling down but nothing could bring me down from my happy high right now.

"Well, let me finish my coffee and I'll roll up my bed and be ready to go. But we're stopping in town for something to eat before we hit the road. I'm hungry." Eagle said.

"Sounds good to me." I said and then left him to go back to Nessa who was on her phone.

"Look, Frank, yesterday I was kidnapped by human traffickers, driven clear down to Durant, could have been raped and sold into slavery but thankfully I was rescued by the man of my dreams and I'm showing you the courtesy to call and tell you I'm quitting. Now I'll be in later today to turn in my uniforms and I want my check to be ready when I get there. Don't fuck with me, Frank. My patience levels are at an all time low." Nessa said angrily before she hung up.

I sat down next to her and she said "That jackass is refusing to cut my check because it's not payday yet. I've busted my butt for him for over 4 years now and now he's trying to hold my check hoping I won't leave." I could tell she was pissed and I liked her fire.

I smiled at her and told her "Don't worry. I'll go with you to collect it."

The smile that broke across her face could outshine the sun and then she began to laugh when I flexed my muscles for her. "Oh I'm going to have to take a picture of the look on his face when you are standing behind me when I demand my check. It's going to be priceless!"

"Rooster wants me to take one of my brothers with me to take you home to get your stuff. We rarely ride alone, even at home and never away from home. Eagle is coming with us and he wants to go eat before we leave. I just have to roll up my bedroll and make sure it gets on the truck to go home but then we'll be ready to go. Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Sure. Whenever you guys are." she said and together we stood up. I walked over to where I had laid out my bedroll and quickly rolled it back up. We carried it over to the truck that would be hauling back our camping supplies. I grabbed an extra helmet for Nessa to wear and an extra unmarked jacket. I looked for some pants for her but I couldn't find anything. I introduced her to guys as we met them but before long, Eagle waved at me and we walked over to where the bikes were parked. I introduced her to Eagle who looked her up and down and my back straightened. "Chill dude. She's pretty but not my style." he told me and then started his engine.

"What's his problem?" Nessa asked.

"I'll explain it later. He saw something yesterday that upset him and he's not much of a morning person anyway. We'll have to stop and get you some jeans or your legs will freeze by the time we get to Tulsa." I told her as I helped her put the jacket and helmet on. I lifted her onto my bike and then got on. I told her "wrap your arms around my waist, hold on tight and lean when I do. If you need me to stop, just tap my stomach and I'll pull over. Okay? I can't hear you over the sound of my engine."

She wrapped her arms around my waist and I instantly felt warm inside and as much as I tried, I couldn't stop my dick from getting hard. I took a deep breath and started my engine. We got to the restaurant and ordered more coffee while we checked out the menu.

Eagle told Nessa "I'm sorry if I offended you earlier. My head is just not in the right place right now. I hate these missions but when women are molested right in front of me and there's nothing I can do to stop it, it messes with my head and makes me grouchy."

"Wow. I can bet. Why couldn't you stop it?" Nessa asked innocently.

"I was outnumbered, outgunned and me taking action could have cost not only my life but hers and the lives of my brothers who were with me." Eagle said, in a deadpan voice.

"Oh. I guess you really didn't have much choice then. But at least you came back and helped to rescue not only me but all those other girls and you stopped those men who took us." Nessa said in an effort to ease his mind.

"Yeah and at least I got to be the one to take him out too. She was the one that was upstairs that the Ninjas got to safety. He was the one who tried to keep her from getting out. I put a bullet right between his eyes." He said with satisfaction.   

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.5K 257 8
Eijiro Kirishima a red scaled hybrid dragon was messing around in some forest, minding his own business. He wasn't expecting that on this day, he'd m...
3.9K 47 53
Alayna moans desperately, gripping my shoulder blades as I slowly guide myself inside of her. We're both gasping into each other's mouths, and my han...
375K 4.3K 114
different yandere ideas that I'm to busy to make whole books out of, join me on this wonderful ride of different story's all filled with the seat han...
288K 12.7K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...