The Cheated Good Son (Depress...

By LittleClayishIce

Arata Atsuko, a 18 year old 2nd year highschool student was living a normal happy life, having a loving famil... More

Chapter 1: The Horrid Truth
Chapter 3: The Three's Worries
Chapter 4: The Break-Up
Chapter 5: Regret? Maybe
Chapter 6: Absolute Teasing And Too Much Teasing
Chapter 7: Motivations
Chapter 8: A Body's Natural Reaction
Chapter 9: Letting Anger Out
Chapter 10: The Nostalgic Past
Chapter 11: Anger Limits
Chapter 12: LET THE RAGE OUT!!!
Chapter 13: 2 Fights, 2 Knockouts
Chapter 14: I Hate You
Chapter 15: Advances
Chapter 16: Kidnapping
Chapter 17: Training
Chapter 18: Training Pt2
Chapter 19: The Crazy Flasher
Chapter 20: All Out War
Chapter 21: All Out War (2)
Chapter 22: Winning Team
Chapter 23: Back to Normal...and to School
Chapter 24: School Drama
Chapter 25: Problems In School
Chapter 26: Back To School Problems
Chapter 27: Back To School Problems Pt.2

Chapter 2: New Friend

12.3K 267 129
By LittleClayishIce

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arata's pov:

As I took a nap earlier, my eyes began to open as it revealed the nigh sky going through my balcony window. I decided to sit up from my futon and stretch my arms.

Arata:"*Yawn* I needed that." I said to myself.

With that, I got out of my futon and stood up on both of my feet. I then decided to go to my drawer and grab my phone as I see a piece of napkin under it.

Hiromi Tadashi

63xxx xxx xxxx

Seeing the napkin made me remember the sorta promise I made with that girl, so I grab my phone to see that it was currently 7 pm, nighttime.

It's still early to sleep so I dialed up her phone and gave it a call.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

..."Hello" The other side responded.

Arata:"Umm..is this Hiromi Tadashi?" I asked for confirmation.

Hiromi:"Yep, you got the right number. Who is this?" She asked me.

Arata:"It's me, Arata. Back at the plaza." I answered.

Hiromi:"Wait, you were that one who ordered the strawberry shake?" She asked.

Arata:"Ye-yeah." I answered.

Hiromi:"Oh my god! You finally called! I was waiting forever!" She said.

Arata:"You were waiting?" I asked confused.

Hiromi:"Yeah! I mean, I was hoping we could talk more earlier, but my shift was still going, hehehe." She answered.

Arata:"Oh is that so..." I responded.

With that, an awkward silence suddenly enveloped our phone conversation as the awkwardness could be felt.

Hiromi:"Sooo...wanna hang out?" She asked.

Arata:"Wait like, right now?"

Hiromi:"Duh. The night's still early. And many places are still open. Why not enjoy it?" She responded.

Arata:"Umm..ye-yeah, that sounds great! Where do we meet up?" I asked her.

Hiromi:"The plaza's fountain. I heard an arcade was nearby as well as other stands that had a barbeque." She answered.

Arata:"Sounds like a plan. I'll meet you there at around 7:45." I issued the time.

Hiromi:"Great! See you then, Arata!" She said before she hung up.

With that, I put my phone back on my desk and went outside to go take a quick shower. As I exit my room, I see my sister walking towards hers as she notices me.

Reiko:"O-otouto, why are you up around this time?" She asked confused?

I can tell she was a bit annoyed that I was awake, I clearly see her all pant up, exhausted and all sweaty, not to mention her leg covering touching together to cover her crutch.

It was clear as day that she had been doing it with him again, and she didn't want me to disturb her.

Arata:*Sigh* Nothing, Reiko. Just taking a bath." I answered coldly.

Now this caught her more off-guard than earlier. Her usual go happy little brother was being cold to her rather than being kind.

Reiko:"Wai-wait, otout-!" She tried to reach for my hand but I slapped it away.

Arata:"...Sorry, out of instinct." I apologized.

With that, I continued going downstairs as to take a bath as Reiko stood there in a state of shock of what I just did.

[Downstairs]

Arata's pov:

I was now currently downstairs as I go through the living room and into the bathroom to bathe. I open the bathroom to reveal the really clean bathroom. I guess they did it here too.

The unusual cleanliness of the room was more than suspicious after what I just witness with my own bedroom. The smell of...cum was still present, especially on the bathtub and toilet.

Arata:"...I hate it here already." I complained as I take off my clothes and went to the showers.

As I enter the shower, I was surprised that..it smelled normal. It smelled like a shampoo, conditioners and soap, unlike the other part of the bathroom.

Arata:"I guess this isn't that bad." I said out my relief.

With that, I began to take a shower instead of a bath as I don't intend to use something drenched in inner bodily fluids...that's just gross.

After my quick shower, I felt quite refreshed as I take my towel, dry myself up, wrapped it around my waist, took my earlier clothing and left the room to go up, ofcourse I turned off the lights in there too.

Arata:"Ahhh~ I really needed that." I voiced my relaxing feeling from taking a shower.

I then went back upstairs and entered my room with a towel, only to see my Reiko, sitting on my bed.

Reiko:"Otouto...let's talk." She requested.

Arata:"There's nothing to talk about. I'm fine." I answered. "Can you also leave? I need to change." I requested.

Reiko:"Where are you going?" She asked.

Arata:"Out, with a friend." I answered.

Reiko:"But-....fine, stay safe out there." She said stopping her approach.

Arata:"Trust me, I will." I responded coldly.

With that, she left the room with a sad frown as I hear her footsteps slowly disappear.

After that, I let out a sigh. Even after slapping her away, she's still persistent on talking to me. Kinda makes me angry that they haven't come clean on the sessions they've been having behind my back after this.

As I began to change for my hangout with Hiromi, I suddenly got a call. I pick up my phone to see that it was Rei Usagi...I just can't take a break.

To not raise any suspicion from her, I decided to pick it up and answer.

Arata:"Hello?" I asked through the phone.

Rei:"Arata, your still awake! I'm glad." She voiced her happines.

Arata:"...What about it?" I asked.

Rei:"Well, I wanted to go out with you tonight. Are you free right now?" She asked.

Arata:"...No. I'm getting ready to sleep." I lied.

Rei:"Oh, I see..." She said in a sad tone. "I guess we can go later. After all, it's break time." She said excitedly.

Arata:"...Yeah, maybe." I lied.

Rei:"Great! Anyways, have a good night, Arata!" She said to me.

Arata:"Hmm..thanks." I answered coldly as I hung up.

This is bad, if I know anything about her, she'll probably be going out tonight. She's a night owl and prefers spending time at night than day for the most part and I suspect it's with Toru for most of the time.

But since I already promised Hiromi to meet up, I continued to change into one of my favorite clothes.

I have to admit, the gloves made it somewhat complete for me as I look somewhat like a butler and a fancy one at that.

Nevertheless, I decided to roll with this outfit. I put my phone in my pocket as well as my two hands and left my room to go outside and meet Hiromi.

I then immediately went downstairs and go through the front door and leaving as I began to walk through the starry night road, towards the plaza.

Arata:"Okay, your very first hangout after being betrayed...not awkward at all." I said to myself.

[TIMESKIP]

Hiromi's pov:

I was now currently waiting in the middle of the plaza as I await the arrival of my new friend, Arata as I had arrived a bit too early than we talked about.

I decided to just go with anything that looked good on me and I stuck with a blue jacket with a white-t under it, accompanied by black pants and sneakers.

???:"Hiromi! Sorry for being late!" A familiar voice shouted my name.

I look to where the voice came from to see Arata in a...suit!?

This type of attire surprised me, was there any reason? Or is it just his type of fashion? Nevertheless, he looked quite...dapper, if that was the correct word used to describe his attire.

Hiromi:"Oh! Arata your finally here!" I responded.

Arata:"Yeah, I had a little talk with...my sister earlier. Sorry for being late." He reasoned his lateness.

Hiromi:"Don't worry about it, your only 5 minutes late. No need to apologize." I reassured him. "By the way, what's with the suit? Were going to hangout not a fancy dinner...right?" I asked him.

Arata:"I never really hung out with anyone actually. I don't have that much friends." He answered.

Hiromi:"Well, tonight's the night that changes, friend!" I said as I wrap my hand around his neck. "Let's go to the arcade!" I excitedly shouted.

With that in mind, I grab his hand and drag him towards a nearby arcade which was just a one road across the right side of the plaza.

And so, we enter and the sounds of many consoles enveloped our ears, machines crackling, and kids having the fun of their lives despite it being their bedtime.

Hiromi:"Come on, let's get a card!" I said excitedly as I pull him towards the counter.

And so, we arrived at the counter as I decided to pay for both of our playing cards, which are needed to play the games for the arcade.

Hiromi:"Here!" I said, giving him his card.

Arata:"Umm...what's this for?" He asked me.

Hiromi:"To play games ofcourse! You swipe the card and you play....don't tell me..."

Arata:"Yeah...I never been here." He answered which shocked me.

Hiromi:"WHAT!? Arcades are a teenager's heaven! The place to let loose and have fun!" I responded.

Arata:"I guess I just didn't consider coming here, I guess." He replied.

Hiromi:"Well, that's no good! Come on, I'm gonna show you how fun it really is here!" I said as I grab his hand and drag him around again.

Arata's pov:

I couldn't believe it. Never in my eyes would I see myself getting dragged around by hand by a newly formed female friend...and very rough I might add.

Arata:"Wai-wait a moment!" I shouted while being dragged.

Hiromi:"No more waiting! Let's go to that one!" She as she plops me in a random arcade game's sit.

As I was forcibly sat down, I see that the game in the arcade machine was called "King Of Fighters" as it was a fighting game.

Hiromi:"Here now, let's play!" She said excitedly.

Arata:"Wait, I don't know how to play!" I stated.

Hiromi:"Then I'll teach you! Here..."

And so, she taught be the basics, the joystick for movement, the many buttons used to attack as well as picking characters and other things for the game.

Hiromi:"There, got the jist of it?" She asked as I nod. "Good, cause I'm not holding back on ya!" She declared as I gulp in fear.

With that, we went and picked on our characters, she decided to pick a character that was a bit to revealing named, Mai and my character was the very cool and edgy looking one named, K'.

Hiromi:"Great! Now, let's start!" She shouted excitedly.

And so, we began to fight.

[TIMESKIP]

After that match, I managed to win against Hiromi as I immediately got out a relaxed deep breathe and slouch down, while Hiromi slams her palms on the table.

Hiromi:"How!? You won 3 times already! You have to be a veteran!" She shouted.

Arata:"Hehehe, I guess I just learn quick." I responded.

Hiromi:"Speak for yourself. Just teaching the basics and you already play much better than me. Hmpth!" She pouted as I just let out a small laugh.

With that, we decided it was done for the arcade as we decided to just save our cards for later outings. We then went to the entrance and left.

Arata:"So, where to next?" I asked her.

Hiromi:"How abo-*Grumble*" She was cut off with her stomach grumbling. "Ummm..." She said, flustered.

Arata:"Let's go to the plaza stands then." I said as she suddenly hugs my hand.

Hiromi:"Yay! Let's go!" She shouted.

As she hugs my hand, I was reminded of Rei as I gently pull her away.

Hiromi:"Huh?"

Arata:"So-sorry...I'm not comfortable with that yet...Just the hand holding please?" I requested.

Hiromi:"Hehehe, okay!" She said grabbing my hand again.

With that, we continued our hangout towards the plaza as I forgot my problems that one night and just enjoyed myself...with someone I just recently met.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, stay tuned for chapter 3.

CHOW! CIAO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
488K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
143K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...