Enchanted

By PrimKayeCaete

Pha's sister Mai is an avid fan of Kwan,the lead vocalist of the band Shinyu. Being older he is to chaperone... More

Chapter 1:
Characters:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:

Chapter 6:

391 29 3
By PrimKayeCaete

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: chiffon_cake)

*MING POV*

I looked at the GPS, I was just 10 minutes away from P'Pha' dorm. Suddenly I get a phone call from Wayo. I pressed the answer button and it connected to  the Bluetooth connection in my car.

"Yes young master, how may this humble servant serve you?"I teased.

I met Wayo during high school, when we met he looked like a full blown nerd- acne, thick framed glasses and he was so shy and introverted. I guess hanging out with me brought him out of his shell. I learned back then that he was the son of one of the richest businessman in Thailand, so I always tease him.

"Servant my ass! Where are you? Are you coming for movie night with P' Forth and Joong?"he asked.

"No, I won't be able to come. I told you I had a date with P'Pha, didn't I?"I replied.

"Oh! That was today? I thought you were joking when you said you have a date and with P'Pha nonetheless"he teased.

"Why? You didn't think I could score a date with P'Pha at all?"I asked.

"I just didn't think you'd go ahead with what you're planning Ming.All that work just for a piece of your past... Is it even worth it?"Wayo asked.

"I thought of all people you would understand Yo" I said.

"I do understand, but this is taking it too far. You don't need to unnecessarily drag other people into this mess, just be honest with him and get it over with. Don't hurt other people Ming"Wayo said.

"It's none of your business Wayo. I'm hanging up"Ming said as he quickly hung up the call.

Is my plan really that evil? I snap out of it San the GPS has signaled to me that I have arrived  outside of P'Pha's dorm. Once I got there,I saw P'Pha talking with a guy.

'He must be a friend. P'Pha looks good though'he thought to himself.

Suddenly the guy swings his arm around P'Pha's shoulder and was laughing away with him. My eyebrows met as I honked my horn at them in annoyance. They got startled but I drove closer to them and opened the window.

"Sawadee P'Pha"I said as I have him a wai,Pha just gave me a nod.

"I'll go ahead then P'Mile. Thanks for the notes, they will really help with exams"he said.

"No problem N'Pha. I'll see you tomorrow"Mile said as he pat P'Pha's shoulder , glared at me before he excused himself.

P'Pha nodded and waved goodbye to him as he then opened the door and let himself in. I waited for him to put his seatbelt on before driving away.

"Who was that? You're boyfriend?"I asked, feeling a bit irritated.

"Who?P'Mile?"he asked back.

"Yeah. That guy who was so chummy with you"I answered.

"No, he's just a senior. My family is close with his so we usually hang out with each other"he replied.

"Oh. I see, just a senior then" I said, feeling relieved.

P'Pha was a little bit confused as to why I had asked but just dismissed it.He chose to play music for our trip but put it in a low volume.

"You didn't have to pick me up, I could have just driven myself and we could meet up somewhere"he said.

"Nonsense. This is a date after all, it's proper etiquette to pick your date up"I replied.

"Haha. That usually applied if your date is a girl and as you can see I am far from being one" he replied.

"Of course. I know you are not a girl, I'm not as interested in girls as you can say" I replied.

"Liar. I heard from Wayo you had a lot of lovers in high school, girls and guys" he teased.

"Haha. You caught me P', well I was a bit of a wild guy in my high school days but those days are over with P' "I replied, and with the look on is face I knew he didn't believe me at all.

"So where are you taking me?"he asked.

"I'm taking to you the Cloud" I said proudly, knowing that all their dishes as so upscale and expensive. It will definitely impress him. I have been there a million times.

"Oh. That place?"he asked, sounding un-impressed.

"Do you not like that place?"I asked.

"I mean. Yeah, it's such an impressive place but everyone goes there for a date. But since you already made a reservation, then it will be a complete waste to cancel"he replied.

"No, not at all! My friend's family own that place, I can just cancel it. Did you have some place in mind?"I asked, he just looked at me and smiles widely.

He took my phone, put in an address and I just followed it without asking him any more questions. I had to park in the streets since it was a busy area without proper parking. We got out and walked for about 5 minutes until we stopped in front of a shop.

"Ah! We're here" P'Pha said.

I looked at the place that he was referring to, it was one of those super private and small shops in that area. I read that signs and saw that it was a Japanese restaurant.

"I was craving Japanese food, I hope you don't mind me choosing this place"he said.

"No problem P'. I can eat anything, I'm glad you chose it. Shall we head in?"I said.

He nodded and smiled, I opened the door for us and we went inside. An older lady greeted us at the entrance.

"Oh my! Is that you N'Pha?" He greeted.

"Hello Auntie Mek, how are you?"P'Pha asked.

"We are fine, it's been a while. Are Kit and Beam with you?"she asked.

"No Auntie, just me and my junior Ming"he introduced as I gave her a wai.

"I see. Come in! We have the usual booth open for you"she said as she directed us at a table.

She gave us some menus as she took a pen and paper and awaited for us to order something.

"I'll have the miso ramen and lobster roll" P'Pha ordered.

"I'll take the Shrimp Tempura, a bowl of rice and California roll"I said.

She jotted the orders down and repeated what we had ordered back to us, we nodded in response and she excused herself to put the orders in.

"This is a comfy place to dine in P'Pha" I said.

"Yeah, it is. We accidentally found this place while shopping for medical supplies a few blocks down from here. It's usually crowded, we're lucky to have a table"he replied.

"It seems like a nice place, I am now curious how the food here is like"I said, excitedly.

Not before long, Auntie Mek and her husband came out of the kitchen and slowly placed the food on our table.

" Here you go, you guys enjoy your food"Auntie Mek said and went back into the kitchen.

"Wow it definitely looks and smells good P' " I said, making him chuckle.

"Well then eat up then and let me know if you like the it"he said as I looked at him.

"The food that is" he said, his cheeks turning red.

He is incredibly cute, it's cute to see a man taller than I am to be this cute. I nodded and I then  took a spoonful of the food and I smiled.

"Definitely tastes good" I said.

"I'm glad you like it, even if the place isn't usually a place you dine at" he said.

"Not at all. If anything, I thought it was you who'd be used to dining fancily. I am finding out another fact about you P', you intrigue me" I said, making him blush some more.

"Aish! Just start eating already!"he said, getting shy, I just laugh.

"W-What's so funny?"he asked.

"You're just too damn cute!"I replied,making him redder than he already is.

"I am not cute! I am a man"he said.

"You can still be cute even for a man. Damn! You're really making my heart beat fast P'Pha" I told him.

"S-Save those lines for a girl or someone you're chasing after " he stuttered.

"I am. I'm chasing after you"I said, looking into his eyes.

The whole meal consisted 10% talking of different topics if interest and 90%me teasing P'Pha. Who knew his cold and serious face can be replaced with blushes and embarrassed expressions. I paid for our meal, despite P'Pha offering to split the bill in half. After dinner, I had to drop him off his back to his dorm.

"Thanks for tonight, I had a good time"P'Pha said as he took his seatbelt off.

"Me too, I had a good time. We should definitely do this next time" I said.

"Next time?There's a next time?"he asked, a bit surprised.

"Of course P', why do you ask that? I had a great time so I definitely want to do this again" I said.

"Haha. I'm just surprised, nobody has said that to me before" he replied, smiling.

"Well, it's getting late. I'll text you details for our next date, okay?"I said.

He smiled and nodded. He opened the door and was about to head in when I lowered the window and beckoned to him.

"P'Pha" I called out, making him look back at me.

"Good night, sweet dreams P' " I said.

He nodded and blushed.

"Unh. You too, N'Ming" he replied as he waved bye to me and slowly went into his dorm.

*PHA POV*

I hurriedly rushed from his car, into my dorm building and then to my room. Once I got inside, I sat on my bed with a flushed expression on my face.

"I-It can't be. He just liked teasing you Pha, he can't be interested in you" I said to myself.

Suddenly my phone rang , I took my phone out and it was Kit calling me. I pressed the answer button and received his call.

"Yes?" I answered flatly.

"Oho. Trying not to seem excited for the date. How was it?"Kit asked.

"Yeah,yeah! How was it daddy?" Beam teased.

"Aish! You guys are crazy, it was just a simple dinner. Beam, don't ever call me daddy" I said.

"Poo!You're no fun!"Beam pouted.

"Well, I'm guessing N'Ming teased you the whole night, didn't he? Sounds like something he would do" Kit said, he wasn't wrong though.

"And how bout you Kitty? How's it with you and N'Joong?"I teased.

"W-Why are you asking? I'm talking about you and N'Ming .. not me and that annoying kid" Kit stuttered.

"You mean the annoying kid that had flowers and food delivered to your dorm. Oh how sweet!" Beam teased.

"Speaking of which... how's progress on you. And Forth?"I asked.

"That anti-social jerk? He made me work hard earlier. I went over to where he and Wayo were having lunch, once he saw he he immediately fled. I almost caught up to him but he got into a tax and escaped. That damn man! Doesn't he see how lucky he is to be chased by the  great Beam Baramee" Beam yelled, making me and Kit laugh.

Beam have always been know to be a Casanova, it was amusing to see him meet someone who was resistant to his charms.

"But you know what?! I love seeing his panicked expression.. so I'm not giving up! Just you wait Forth! Bwahaha!" Beam laughed.

-TBC-

A/N: Aww... My babies had a good date. What else could be in store for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.1K 24
Its a ghostship story of my favourite couple PHAMING "Dad...i am sorry. But i am not ready for this marriage and that too with some stranger" - Some...
65.2K 2.5K 41
Mingyu and Wonwoo have been together for 2 years, and Wonwoo is already in his last year in University. What will happen when a certain group of Firs...
16.5K 807 9
Two people with different life and different heart. ❤️ Will love take place in their heart again ? ❤️ (A/N Hey guys. This is short story about Godt...
73.8K 2.2K 30
Jeon Y/N, Younger Sister Of Jeon Jungkook. She Is Very Kind And Innocent. Jungkook Loves Her A Lot. What Will Happen When Y/N Will Find Out That Jung...