𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐒 ✄ 𝐒𝐏𝐘𝐗𝐅𝐀𝐌...

Door Curiosity_Naivety

❝𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐛 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢... Meer

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟔.𝟓
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
Loi-Loi
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖

𝟏𝟖

3.7K 248 24
Door Curiosity_Naivety

Oh boy...

Anya got a Stella Star.

Some toddler called Kilian an old man.

Yuri and Y/n probably did the dirty twice all while the boy was eating lunch with Elena for the afternoon.

Well. One good thing happened, but Kilian wasn't too happy. He required a makeover. He was tired of the permanent reminder of the pain he'd had to endure for three whole years.

"Auntie, I want my hair to look like yours."

"Mm?"

Kilian was born with hair like his mother's, and y/n was a little curious about why it suddenly turned white. She had heard cases of drastic color change in the hair of some people under extreme stress, so maybe that's what happened to Kilian...?

She wasn't sure, and decided not to ask the boy until she was absolutely sure that he was comfortable with talking about it.

"A toddler called me an old man because of my hair..." Kilian mumbled with a bummed out look, "So I want it to look like yours instead."

Ah, so that was it.

"Laurence used to be a little insecure about his hair before, so I'm sure he could recommend some dye brands." y/n told the little boy before patting him on the head, "I have a meeting with him, so I could ask while I'm there."

"Yes please." Kilian mumbled.

As y/n was heading off to go prepare for work, Kilian spotted Yuri sitting on the couch reading something.

The man glanced at him, "Old man."

Kilian's patience snapped.

Y/n returned a moment later, ready to head to work, and was shocked to find Kilian attempting to strangle Yuri, "WHAT THE HELL?!"

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kilian returned to school with h/c hair, amazed by how well the dye worked. It looked super realistic!

New pictures had to be taken to update Kilian's school profile with the new change in appearance, but it didn't take too long and the boy was able to return to school with no issues.

He found Becky first, and the girl took notice of his change in hair color, "What's with the makeover?"

"I don't like having white hair." Kilian replied simply, "It makes me remember bad things."

"Hm, I see." Becky mumbled before grinning, "Well, I think you look nice with h/c hair! It pairs well with your eyes!"

Kilian tilted his head, 'My... eyes?'

A bitter feeling settled in his heart as he thought of the woman he shared grey eyes with. Maybe he should get contacts too... but he didn't really have eye problems.

The boy jumped when Becky poked him between the eyes, "Don't frown like that, you look old!"

"Oh, right." Kilian shook his head before giving Becky's hair a curious look, "Is that a new hair tie?"

"You noticed!" she gasped before nodding eagerly, "It is! I just got it last week but today felt like the right day to wear it."

Kilian could only nod along and listen as Becky continued rambling, 'She sure likes to talk a lot.'

"Oh! There's Anya!" Becky chirped before grabbing the poor boy by his hand and dragging him along, "Let's go say hi!"

They hurried on over to the pink haired girl, Becky calling out a, "Good Morning, Anya! How's it going?"

Anya paused, before turning and raising a finger with a serious look, "Ah, ah, ah, I go by Starlight Anya now. "

Kilian scowled, "Eugh..."

Anya flinched, 'Eugh?!'

She looked to his thoughts for some kind of clue as to what eugh meant but only found more eughs there!

"You're practically famous now, Anya!" Becky exclaimed, "I bet you could make 100 new friends today!"

Anya gasped, eyes lighting up.

"Or 100 new enemies." Kilian grumbled.

"Quit being so negative!"

Outside their lockers, Damien somehow deemed it necessary to tell Anya, "Don't go getting cocky about getting a Stella Star before me!"

In the class, kids were whispering about how Anya probably cheated to obtain that Stella Star which she'd been awarded.

"She's wearing the pin in class just to rub it in everyone's faces!" one kid grumbled.

"Nobody wears their Stella in class." another added.

"No way would psycho-girl save someone's life." one of the girls in the class whispered to another.

"Maybe she pushed the kid in to drown."

Kilian leaned forward to give Becky a look.
"Still think I'm being negative?"

"Quiet!" she snapped before giving Anya a concerned look, "Don't let their words get to you. They're just jealous."

Kilian scowled, 'Maybe I should ask Elena to shut these idiots up... WAIT, NO, CAN'T DO THAT!!!'

"Hey, Damian, don't you think that girl cheated to get that Stella?" one of the girls asked the ebony haired kid.

"What a stupid thing to ask. This isn't some third-rate school that hands out Stella by mistake." Damian replied coldly, "Is that what you think Eden is?"

"N-No, I just-!" the girl began.

"If you have a problem with how this school works, you should transfer elsewhere." Damian huffed.

That shut the kids up pretty quick.

"Huh, I guess he's not that bad." Kilian hummed.

...

"So, An— uhm, Starlight Anya, have you figured out what you want as a reward?" Becky inquired as her, Anya, and Kilian were all eating lunch.

"My reward?" Anya echoed.

"Yeah, aren't you gonna get a reward for receiving a Stella?" Becky asked, "It's only natural when you do well in a test or a recital or something like that."

"Mm, I could get peanuts?" Anya tried.

"You could do a whole lot better than that!" Becky exclaimed, "I got a cute new dress and a tiara for that test we took the other day! Although I guess I haven't received anything else all that good..."

Telling from the way Anya gawked, that was not true.

"What about you, Kilian?" Becky questioned.

"Don't get rewards." the boy replied simply, "Don't really need 'em either. If I'm gonna do well with something, it's because I want to do well. Not because I want a reward."

Anya and Becky stared at him silently.

Kilian looked back at Anya, "Ask for a dog or something, I dunno. That's always an option."

"Oh yeah! The best reward I got was my dog Weasel!" Becky chimed, "He made me the happiest!"

"A dog?" Anya mumbled before turning around just as Damian, Ewen, and Emile were passing, "Sy-on boy, do you have a dog too?"

"What? Who cares! Don't talk to me!" Damien snapped as he stormed away. Telling from the look on Anya's face, she got her answer from his thoughts.

Kilian frowned at the little, "Heh." look on her face.

Oh no, she just thought of something stupid.

As the trio were leaving the school, Kilian paused at the sight of a nice car parked nearby. He stared at it for a long moment, eyes narrowed.

"Kilian? Is something wrong?" Becky questioned with a curious look as her friend continued to scrutinize the car, "What're you staring at that car for?"

"Kilian!"

The three little kids turned around and the two girls let out frightened screams when this built old man ran over.

Kilian was scooped up by the old man and raised into the air, in shock as the man laughed boisterously.

As soon as he recognized the laughter, those familiar e/c eyes, and that little beauty mark, Kilian's eyes lit up.

"Grandpa!" he exclaimed, hugging the old man.

"My little grandson!" the man laughed as he set the excited boy down, "Look at you! You've grown taller!"

Becky and Anya were staring in shock as this giant old man doted all over the little boy who was just barely past his hip.

He had a little bit of a beard and a very kind face. The resemblance between him and Kilian was small, but still clear enough for you to tell that these two were related.

"Anya! Becky! This is my Grandpa!" Kilian exclaimed, gesturing to the old man, "Grandpa, these are my friends! Becky Blackbell and Anya Forger! Anya is technically my cousin now, but we won't talk about that."

"Becky and Anya, it's very nice to meet you both." the old man greeted them with a kind smile, "Thank you both for being friends with my little grandson. He can be a bit of a social wreck, so I'm glad you don't mind."

"Grandpa!" Kilian gasped.

"I'm only joking." the old man chuckled, "Come on, your Aunt is waiting for us back at the house."

Kilian nodded before waving to his friends, "I'll see you guys at school, okay? Bye for now!"

Becky and Anya watched as Kilian accompanied his Grandpa to the car, the two of them talking cheerfully.

"Woah, Kilian's mood did a total flip when he saw his Grandpa." Becky commented and Anya nodded her agreement, "Well, good luck with getting your reward! See you later, Anya!"

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Dad? What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Visiting my Daughter and Grandson, of course! Is that such a bad thing?" Alessandro demanded, "It's not like I'm asking to meet your husband!"

Kilian watched from a seat, kicking his legs back and forth while eating a lollipop while his Aunt and Grandfather bickered.

"Yeah, well, you can't just show up out of the blue. People will recognize you!" y/n demanded, "What if one of the rival gangs saw you? They could hurt you!"

Alessandro laughed, "Hah! They could try—OW!"

Y/n had kicked her father in the shin, grabbing him by the ear, "You're retired! You shouldn't be looking for trouble at your age!"

"Hmph! You're one to talk." Alessandro scoffed.

"Huh?" y/n frowned, clearly ticked off.

"Grandpa, is that a new tattoo?" Kilian inquired your of the blue and Alessandro was all smiles again, turning around to face his grandson instead.

"Haha, yes! It is! There was a wonderful tattoo artist in the country I visited, and he was kind enough to give me a tattoo of this incredible salt lake flat."

"Salt lake flat?" Kilian echoed with curious eyes, "I would like to see one of those someday! Will I be able to?"

"Hehe, next time I go traveling, I'll take you with me." Alessandro decided with a sweet little smile.

Kilian nodded eagerly.

"Kil-Kil, could you do me a favor and go grab Miss Elena?" y/n asked, "She should be in the garden."

Kilian nodded before hopping off his seat and running off to go look for the woman, leaving Alessandro and y/n alone.

After they were sure he was gone, Alessandro glanced back at y/n, "So, a meeting with that Gretcher boy? Mind if I tag along? It's been quite some time since I've last seen Gram."

"I'll have to let them know beforehand." y/n hummed, "There's been some conflict within the Gretcher Family recently, and they've had to be on guard."

"Oh, really?" Alessandro murmured, "What a pity..."

"I imagine Arron will be asking for aid in return for the information he's sharing." y/n murmured with a thoughtful look, "Should I?"

"Mm... well, if you want my opinion, I say you should help them however you can." Alessandro replied simply, "But be very careful, okay?"

Y/n nodded, resting her head on her hands, "Yuri said he'll be busy that day, and Elena is free to take care of Kilian, so I suppose you could tag along!"

As soon as y/n turned away to look for something, Alessandro celebrated in silence with a cheerful look only to put back on that serious expression when his daughter turned around again.

"So... how are you?"

"What do you think?" y/n chuckled with a tired look.

Alessandro shook his head before patting his daughter on the head, "Don't overwork yourself, okay? If you ever need a break, myself and Laurence are always here to help you."

Y/n felt that familiar burning sensation of oncoming tears and relaxed just a little, "...thanks, old man."

"Anytime, brat." her father snickered.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

28.2K 972 14
"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫!" "... 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤." 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...
88.7K 3.8K 82
𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫. 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫�...
44.2K 1K 16
(!!!MATURE CONTENT!!! FOR ADULTS!!!!!!!!! YES THAT MEANS SEX!!!) The usually so cold and efficient Loid Forger is struggling with his duties as a spy...
2.2K 82 9
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐖❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ (𝕄ℂ𝕌 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪) X 𝕊ℙ𝕐𝕩𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊...