𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 | 𝘰𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘩𝘶𝘯

Von ziniscrib

↝ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴛ ɪɪ "I'm sorry, the number you have dialed is unattended. Please try again later." started: 101922... Mehr

p r o l o g u e
↣ chapter one
↣ chapter two
↣ chapter three
↣ chapter four
↣ chapter five
↣ chapter six
↣ chapter seven
↣ chapter nine
↣ chapter ten
↣ chapter eleven
↣ chapter twelve
↣ chapter thirteen
↣ chapter fourteen
↣ chapter fifteen
↣ chapter sixteen
↣ chapter seventeen
whatchu doin, where you at
↣ chapter eighteen
↣ chapter nineteen
↣ chapter twenty
↣ chapter twenty-one
↣ chapter twenty-two
honestly

↣ chapter eight

170 10 0
Von ziniscrib

Strapping his backpack over his shoulder, Chanyeol looked forward to get inside the van on his way to the outskirts of the near city of Seoul. His manager waited for him in the driver's seat, and when the tall lad got in, the manager immediately drove.

As he relaxed on the seat with a sigh, a notification popped on his screen-a text message from one of his members.

Chennie Chennie

Where are you?

Omw to the music camp
Why

But you already went last year

So?

Ok
Suho hyung told me to tell you to not be late

For what?

Did you seriously forget? 🙄

What? 🤨🥰🤨
🤨🤨🤨*

Bruh 😐
I'm telling Suho hyung
This is on you

What is???

IT'S SUHO HYUNG'S BDAY

Don't bullsht me
That's still yet in 2 days!

Didn't we all agree that we'd celebrate it earlier??
Cause he's going homeee
You literally are the worst 🙄
How could you forget?

Oh sht
I totally forgot 😓😓

You're a dead man

T_T

"Hyung, are we there yet?" Chanyeol tapped the back of the driver's seat as he leant forward and looked around to see where they were.

"We'll get there in about... 15 minutes."

"Dang it." He mumbled to himself. "I haven't bought a present yet." He pondered of what to do, mind wandering to his options. "Hyung, I'll just drop by quickly at the camp, then let's head to the mall right after."

"Okay."

//

A yawn escaped Heejung's lips as she stretched her arms up after long hours of working on the recorded vocals for her project. It was the early afternoon, the sun at its hottest peak, raying down and through the glass windows of the house.

Heejung decided to go out and make herself some coffee and maybe something to fill her stomach. Jiyoon decided to rest up for the whole afternoon after burning the midnight oil last night with some other producers.

The house was mostly quiet that hour-everyone in their own studios or resting up. Even Heejung was fighting the urge to just sleep the entire afternoon had she not promised herself to finish her work.

When she arrived in the kitchen, she immediately opened the fridge to see what she can eat. Lots of leftovers were available-chicken leftovers, some sandwiches one of the campers made, gimbap, etc., but she was craving for something creamy and sweet.

She sat down by the center table and flipped out her phone to find the right food for her current mood.

"We already ate BBQ chicken last time... what should I eat?" She continued searching through all available restaurants delivering, until she found a pasta house.

Upon purchasing her order, she busied herself into scouring a snack for until her food arrives. Her voice recorder remained open in her phone, knowing there would be random inspirations flowing in her mind. To her surprise, her musical sense was actually working with her in that particular day, melodies and harmonies coming their way endlessly.

Half an hour passed by without her notice, and the doorbell rang. She shot up from her seat and jogged towards the door to get it, clutching her money in her hand and carefully pulled the door open only to see a familiar 6 feet or so tall man, standing in front of her.

"Chanyeol?"

"Hey." He smiled, adjusting the strap of his backpack on his shoulder. "You look disappointed. Why? Were you expecting someone else?"

Heejung shook her head as she chuckled, opening the door wide and stepping back to allow him to enter. "Yeah, I was expecting someone."

"Who? You got yourself a romantic interest already? That fast?" He smirked in amusement, casting his eyes down on her.

"Shut up, I'm waiting for my delivery." She lightly pushed him to the side of the door to close it.

The idol laughed as they both made their way to the living room and set his bag on the couch before plopping down on it after.

"Sorry."

"Psh, it's alright. I'm used to your teasing." Heejung waved her hand at him. "What brought you here? You here for someone too?"

"Well, yeah. I go here every year to gather connections with the other producers. Mostly learn something, and have their thoughts on my own songs."

The girl's lips formed an small O shape, her brows raising. "Ooh, you're working on something new?"

Chanyeol nodded sheepishly.

"Can I have a hear?" She eargerly asked excitedly.

"Of course." His smiled as his baritone voice resonated. He brought out his laptop from his backpack and set it up whilst Heejung patiently waited.

"How's the comeback preparations going?"

"All good. We're practicing a lot these days."

"I see."

"Here." Chanyeol handed Heejung his headphones, and when she was all set, he tapped the space bar and the intro started.

"Yo." Her round eyes widened, astonished at the turnout of it. "It sounds so different from your previous ones. I love it." She couldn't help but giggle as her lips contorted into a frown, her brows furrowing furiously as her nose crinkled, head bopping on every beat that drops.

Chanyeol cackled at her reaction, his confidence boosting in effect. "Thanks."

"The Sangjunyness of it is very evident."

The lad laughed even more. "Guilty." He raised both his arms in the air in defense.

"He should listen to this, seriously."

"I know. Is he there?"

"Yeah. I don't know if he's done with his session with Areum Unnie though. But you can go check if you want."

"Alright." Chanyeol rose from the couch after putting his laptop back inside his bag. "Where can I find you after?"

"I'll be at my studio right there." She pointed to the second floor, to the door beside the wide glass window overlooking the trees and the far suburban city.

"Okay. See you later then." He reached out his hand for a casual high five, and a side hug before leaving to his initial priority in going there.

//

There was a knock on the door before it flew halfway open, and through the gap peeked out Jiyoon's head, her black hair dangling.

"Heejung-a, we have a meeting at the dining table later at 3:30."

"Okay," the latter replied without her eyes leaving the screen in front of her, her hand busy hovering the mouse to every corner.

"Hi and bye, Chanyeol." That was the last thing the older lass said before the door shut.

"So back to what I was saying earlier..." Chanyeol voiced from the other swivel chair next to Heejung. "Hayeon was the reason you and Sehun broke off you guys' marriage?"

"How many times have I told you it's not?" Heejung grunted in exasperation as she shot the idol a glare.

"But it looks like it." He shrugged. "You were obviously jealous, girl."

"I wasn't. I just know my place."

"Hmm, I doubt that." He winced.

"Well, it doesn't matter if you doubt it or not 'cause it's all in the past now. Leave it."

Chanyeol pouted. "Fine," he grumbled. "But you and Sehun are okay, right?"

Heejung remained clicking the mouse, preoccupied in her own world.

"Yeah, sure," she blandly replied.

"So you're okay in seeing him again, right?"

"Yeah, sure."

"You won't snob him, right? It'll be just like how you were before-friends, right?"

"Yeah, sure."

A larky smirk spread across his lips. "Really now, Heejungie? You're all cool about it. Are you sure?" He intently looked at her, leaning towards the desk to angle his face right across her own.

"Whatever, Oppa. Just go." She pushed his face away. "You said you have another appointment, right?"

"Yeah, sure." He even copied her the way she said it earlier.

"Haha, very funny." She rolled her eyes. "Hey, could you send me our pictures earlier? And the ones we had at our dinner before. Forgot to ask you then."

"You're getting more sentimental nowadays."

"I gotta be sentimental. Heard your photocards are expensive as hell. Maybe I can sell our pictures and it'll give me the cheddar cheese I wish I have."

"Shut up. You have a golden spoon as a baby."

Heejung laughed as Chanyeol brought out his phone to airdrop the photos she mentioned when suddenly, a caller displayed on his screen. It was his manager. He went out to pick up the call, leaving Heejung still focused on editing and recording backing harmonies for his song as per his request.

He came back seconds after, saying he'll just leave his phone with her so the transferring could continue whilst he goes to the restroom for a while.

Heejung glanced at both their phones and saw it almost halfway from completion when the door flew open where Heejung expected it to be the idol, but saw Jiyoon next to him as well.

Chanyeol seemed to be in a rush, sprinting towards his bag and his laptop that situated beside Heejung's, packing his stuff in a hurried manner.

"What is it, Unnie?" Heejung turned to Jiyoon.

"The meeting was moved to 4 p.m.. Said there was an emergency in the company."

"Oh, okay."

"I have to go, too." Chanyeol didn't waste any second and looked over Heejung quickly to nod at her way. "Bye, thanks for today."

"Bye, Oppa. Drive safe!"

He hummed in reply as he walked past the door, through the hall and downstairs. Where as Heejung continued her work, adding more tracks to her own project as her overflowing ideas kept coming.

An hour went by and a notification from their group chat with the other campers, rang, making her gaze over her phone just a few meters away from her keyboard, only to find another familiar phone right next to hers.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.9K 825 64
❝𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.❞ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ An app where th...
18.5K 958 33
Chen turns to me and hands me his phone. "Save your number. I would like to.... make a deal with you." He says as he blushes. I take the phone and...
4.2K 118 50
𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓶...
16.1K 249 9
Hey Loveys!! This is another I hope you all Enjoy!!