Room 107 | A Victorious Rewri...

By Elisabethhwrites

Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of... More

Curtain Notes
Timeline
Trina's Big Showcase
The Bird Scene
Tori's Video Profile
Stage fighting
The Birthweek Song
Robbie's Video Profile
Rex Dies
Rex's Video Profile
Jade and Alyssa Vaughn
Jade's Video Profile
Robarazzi
Y/n the Zombie
Cat's Video Profile
Beck's Big Break
Beck's Video Profile
The Diddly-Bops
Andre's Video Profile
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Slap Post: What I Hate
Wok Star
Survival of the Hottest
Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches
Wi-Fi in the Sky
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice
Freak the Freak Out: Part 1
The Wood
Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!
A Film by Dale Squires
Slap Post: What I Hate #2
Sleepover at Sikowitz
Sinjin's Video Profile
iParty With Victorious
Beggin' On Your Knees
Trina's Video Profile
Beck Falls for Y/n
Slap Post: Angry Freak Out!
Ice Cream for Ke$ha
Cell Block
Wanko's Warehouse
Slap Post: What I Hate #3
Tori Gets Stuck
Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice
The Twins Tortures Teacher
Locked Up: Part 1
Locked Up: Part 2
The Blonde Squad
Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs
Terror On Cupcake Street
A Christmas Sikowitz
Slap Post: What I Love
Helen Back Again
How Trina Got In
Slap Post: New Public Service Announcement
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Who did it to Trina?
Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz
The Worst Couple
Catsitting
Slap Post: What I Love #2
Car, Rain & Fire
Three girls and a Moose
The Opposite Date: Part 1
The Opposite Date: Part 2
Brain Squeezers
Slap Post: Shopping with Trina
Prom Wrecker
Driving the Twins Crazy
Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2
IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ.

Freak the Freak Out: Part 2

2.1K 52 3
By Elisabethhwrites

A/N: Not all the dialogue is the same, so don't skip over that if you read the other one :)

April 11th, Sunday,

"Music... Multishot." Trina mumbled as she set up the camera. She was currently having her own little photoshoot by the piano, the camera clicking as she posed. I came down the stairs, holding my laptop. "Y/n, you're in my shot!" She whined.

"Sorry!" I said as I hurriedly moved around the piano. The front door opened, and dad walked in.

"Hey, dad." Trina glanced at him as she jumped in the air.

"Hi dad." I greeted.

"Hey babies." He said, putting up his keys.

"How come... you're home early? I thought you were... working late... tonight." Trina asked as she stopped to pose.

"Well, I have a lot of paperwork... to do and I really need... to concentrate... so I'd thought I'd work... here." He explained as he walked to the kitchen, stopping to pose as well.

"Where's mom, I haven't seen her all day?" I asked as I sat down at the kitchen table. She'd left right after dad did, and that was early.

"Uhh, I think she's at your aunt Sonya's." He responded as he went to refill his thermos.

Tori's phone that was on the couch started ringing. "Hey, can you... grab that phone?" Trina asked dad.

"No but... one of you girls can." He turned around and posed again.

"It's not even my phone. It's Tori's! TORI!" She yelled as she walked to the couch, grabbing the phone. "Hello?" She asked as she answered it, "No, no, I don't know where Tori is." She paused, listening. "You're who?" Trina asked, glancing at me. She pulled the phone down and covered it with her hand as dad came from the kitchen "It's Mark Mccallen!"

"Yay?" Dad said, confused, making me laugh.

"He is ridiculously hot, and everybody says he's an awesome kisser!" Trina exclaimed.

"Make sure he knows, I'm a cop." He said as he passed by her, making sure Mark heard him.

Trina watched him leave, waiting until he was in his office to put the phone back to her ear. "Hey, Mark. This is Trina, Tori's hotter, older sister." She grinned. I shook my head at her, trying to ignore her as I finished my essay.

"Why are you looking for Tori?" She paused "Ohh, yeah, she is totally busy Friday night. But I'm not!" She paused again, listening to what Mark was saying, or asking. "Really? Yeah, I love glow-in-the-light mini golf!"

Tori came down the stairs, just having a shower as she dried her hair with a towel. She looked at me, and nodded her head towards Trina, silently asking who she was on the phone with. I mouthed 'Mark', but I don't think she understood, judging of the confused look she gave me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the place." Trina said, totally emersed in the phone call, she didn't even notice Tori come up behind her. "Okay! See you there." Trina ended the phone call as she cheesed and turned around "OH!" She yelled, now seeing Tori.

"Why were you on my phone?" Tori asked her.

"I wasn't!" She threw the phone behind her.

"Do you think I didn't just see you toss my phone on the couch?"

"Ooh, why is your hair wet?" Trina asked, grabbing a piece of Tori's hair.

"Because I just washed it!" Tori exclaimed, going to grab her phone. "Mark Mccallen called me?"

"Did he?"

"Oh my God! Cat said he was gonna call me, but I didn't think he'd call me! He called me!? Well, what did he want?" Tori said, getting all excited as she sent me a glance.

"Well, he wanted to know if you could go play glow-in-the-light mini golf with him on Friday night. So, I told him you were busy. But don't worry, I'm going!" Trina reassured.

Tori glanced at me, and looked back to Trina, not believing our sister. "I have no plans Friday night!"

"Well, now you can make some!" Trina grinned. She turned around, going back to her mini photoshoot as Tori ran over to her tripod and camera.

"I'll make some with this!" Tori yelled as she picked the tripod up and started chasing Trina around the living room.

"DAD!!" Trina yelled, running away from Tori.

"YOU DESERVE THIS!" She yelled as dad came out from his office. Trina ran to me, holding onto me as she hid behind my chair.

"Hey! I am not in this!" I exclaimed, prying her hands off my shoulders. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, HEY! Somebody call a cop?" Dad said as he stopped Tori, looking back to where Trina and I were.

"She was gonna hit me with that!" Trina exclaimed as she got up from crouching behind me.

"Tori! This is my brand-new camera!" He scolded, grabbing the tripod from her. Trina gasped, taking offence as I started laughing.

"Well, she stole Mark Mccallen from me!" Tori cried.

Dad looked up from putting the tripod on the platform and looked at Trina. "The kisser?" He asked.

"I thought you had plans on Friday night!" She defended.

"No, you didn't! She jacked my date!"

"I did not jack your date!"

"Yes, you did!!"

"I promise I didn't!" Trina yelled back as they started yelling over each other and getting closer to each other.

"Hey! Hey! Whoa, whoa!" Dad yelled as he got in the middle of them, he looked at Trina. "You're not going anywhere next Friday night."

"Hah!" Tori taunted.

"Why?" I asked.

He looked at me, then looked at Trina "Because she's getting her wisdom teeth out on Friday afternoon."

"Oh." I muttered.

"Ugh! I forgot!" Trina groaned.

"Ha, ha-ha. You have to get your teeth ripped out. Ha-ha-ha-ha!" Tori jeered as she laughed.

"It's not that big of deal!" Trina retorted.

"Uh, yeah it is." Dad nodded, making Trina stop and look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"It's mouth surgery. I mean, you're gonna be in some pretty serious pain for a couple of days." He said as Tori started cheering and jumping around.

"Well, you and mom are gonna take care of me, right?"

"We would, but we're gonna be in Santa Barbara."

"Aww, who's gonna have a lonely painful weekend? Hmm? I think it's you!" Tori taunted some more.

"Tori." I scolded as dad turned to her.

"You're gonna be taking care of her." He spoke.

"WHAT?" Tori exclaimed, "Why just me?! What about Y/n!" 

"She has plans on Friday night." Dad shrugged.

"She has plans Friday nig-" She repeated, her eyes wide. "So? Make her stay home!"

"No! I've been telling dad about this since last week!" I said, standing up from my chair and walking over to them.

"Dad!" Tori whined.

 "It's just one night, and I'll be here Saturday and Sunday night." I added.

"Ha-ha-ha! Ha ha-ha-ha! Tori's gotta take care of me! Ha ha-ha-ha!" Trina laughed as she got up in Tori's face, now taunting her.

"You know, you could have your wisdom teeth taken out right now." Tori said.

"How?"

Tori grabbed Trina's face, trying to open her mouth as they both started yelling again. Trina managed to slip away, running to the piano as Tori chased her.

"Guys, hey, hey! Whoa!" Dad yelled, trying to stop them for the 3rd time. He paused and looked at me as they continued to yell and attack each other.

"Hm?" I asked, as I put a grape in my mouth.

"You're my favorite." He sighed and looked back at Tori and Trina, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey!"

"Ow... Oww.. Ow! I'm so scared!" Cat cried.

It was now Friday, and we we're currently in the Black Box theater. Andre and Cat, we're at the front of the room, performing a scene.

"Shh, if that spider bites your eyeball you could die in minutes!" Andre exclaimed, in a Jamaican accent.

"Oh man! Please get it off my eye!" Cat held her eye open, as she fidgeted.

Andre was sat right by her, as he got his prop tools ready, "I am going to try. Don't move and don't make a sound..." He said as he slowly brought his hand up to her eye.

A phone started ringing, startling us all and setting off Sikowitz. Cat screamed and pulled Andre's hand away as Sikowitz started fidgeting and hitting himself. I jumped, almost sliding off of Beck's lap. He wrapped his arms around my middle, securing me on his lap.

"Oh, man! The ringing is back! AH!" He yelled as he twitched and hit himself.

"Sikowitz, hey, Sikowitz!" Jade said.

"Please! Please!" He yelled as he started pulling his hair.

"Sikowitz!" We called.

"Yes?" He looked up, in distress.

"That was a phone." Robbie softly said.

He stopped, and crossed his arms as he started walking down the aisle of chairs. "Whose?"

"Mines?" Tori grimaced, sinking down in my chair as I held my phone.

"Tori!" He scolded.

"I swear, I thought I had it on vibrate!"

"Class is no place for swearing or vibrating." Sikowitz said, putting out his index and middle finger.

"Maybe we should start the scene over." Andre suggested, still talking in the Jamaican accent.

"Can we?" Cat asked, raising up.

"No, Cat, it's too late. By now, that spider would have bitten your character's eyeball and you'd be dying a spastic, painful death." Sikowitz said, walking over to them and crouching down. He handed Cat the prop AID kit.

"Thanks a lot Tori."

"Well, we have about 4 minutes left. Why don't we all chat about our weekend plans? Robbie, I assume you have none." He said standing up as Cat and Andre went back to their seats.

He stammered, looking around as he thought of a lie. "I don't." He deadpanned.

"Rex?" Sikowitz asked.

"I'm gonna par-tay with a couple of girls from Northridge."

"Northridge girls. That should be an adventure." Sikowitz grinned.

Rex chuckled, "Heh, heh! What can I say?"

"Hey! Guess what Jade, Y/n and I are doing tonight?" She paused waiting for a response, but it was dead quiet. "There's this new place in Los Feliz. It's called Karaoke Dokie and they have singing competitions on the weekends so Jade, Y/n and I are going to do a song." She explained.

"I'm picking the song." Jade said, loudly.

"Jade's picking the song." Cat repeated, cheerfully.

"Can Rex and I come sing too?" Robbie asked.

"Sure."

"I told you! I got the Northridge girls!" Rex exclaimed.

"They can come watch!" Robbie said.

"Nah man! Then they're gonna want us to buy 'em food and beverages."

"So?"

"They're from Northridge. I don't wanna spend money on 'em."

"Aw, I wish I could go to Karaoke Dokie." Tori whined as she came back from throwing something in the trashcan.

"Why can't you?" Beck asked.

"Who cares why she can't?" Jade asked him.

"I was just wondering why she-"

"What? You need your girlfriend's sister around to have a good time, is that your point?"

"Dude! Y/n's going so I was just wondering why Tori can't go-"

"No, you-"

"Jade!" I scolded as Sikowitz called her as well.

"You're lucky to have family such as Beck. Don't be such a gank!" Sikowitz said, leaving Jade confused and Beck and I laughing.

"So why can't you come?" Cat asked.

"Oh, Trina's getting her dumb wisdom teeth out today. And guess who gets to spend the entire weekend taking care of her." Tori rhetorically asked.

"Okay, um.. is it someone famous?" Cat asked.

"No! Me!" Tori said.

"Why can't your parents take care of her?" Andre asked.

"Cause they're gonna be in Santa Barbara."

"What for?"

"So, they don't have to take care of Trina." I answered.

"Can't blame 'em." Beck said.

"Shucks to be you." Jade added.

Tori looked at her, sending a glare "Gank."

Jade glared at her back, getting ready to reply when the bell rung. Sikowitz started yelling again as he twitched and fidgeted around the room. He stopped at the bell stopped and looked around the room, eyes wide.

"Now, whose phone is that?" He asked.

"Dat's the.. bell." Andre answered.

"Ohh. Byeeee!" He ran to get his stuff, then ran out the room as we got out stuff, getting up.

♪ Move your body right next to mine, feel the beat and we're lost in time. I'm yours and now you are mine forever baby. All the things that we want to do, never gonna let go of you. Meant for me and I'm meant for you forever baayyy-beeee ♪

"Thank you." Robbie smiled, as the audience clapped and cheered.

"Thank you, guys, very much. That was for my two ladies from Northridge, Christie and Bella. Give 'em some love." Rex said into the mic, pointing at the 2 girls.

"Thank you." Robbie thanked again before he and Rex left the stage.

"I'm gonna get a soda." Jade announced, getting up with her glass.

"Get me one?" Andre asked Jade.

"No." she said as she walked away.

"She can be a gank."

"You have no idea." I sighed, getting up as well. "I'll get you one, what do you want?"

"A sprite would be good, thanks Y/n/n."

"You're welcome." I shrugged, following Jade to the counter. "Jade." I scolded, as she continued filling her glass.

"What? I'm not his waiter." She shrugged.

"Okay, how 'bout Robbie and Rex, huh? One of the most amazing ventriloquists acts I've ever seen." The MC said into the mic, looking at the list of singers for tonight.

"And anyway, he has two perfect, walk—" She stopped, repeatedly hitting my arm.

"Ow, Ow! Jade, wha—" I said, glancing at her as I removed Andre's glass from the soda dispenser.

"A chick is touching Beck's hair."

"Um, hi. Miss?" Cat politely said, trying to get the brunette's attention.

"What?" She rudely spitted, glancing at her.

"He has a girlfriend."

"I don't see her." The brunette smiled, as she tilted her head.

"Turn around." I said, making her turn around.

"Now you see her." Jade co-signed from behind me.

"I don't see much."

I nodded, "You wanna see my fist connecting with your fa—" I smiled, inching closer to her.

"O-kay!" Beck and Andre said at the same time, standing up.

"So um.." Beck murmured, as he gently pulled me to his front.

"Um... Hey, did you know that karaoke comes to us. From the Japanese?" Andre asked, trying to thin out the tension.

Beck forced a laugh, "Yeah, how great is Japan? Right?" He asked, sending a glance at Andre.

"Good people."

"Hey, check out dude's jacket." The brunette's friend said, as she walked up besides Andre.

"Ohh, Hollywood Arts." The girl smirked, looking at Andre's jacket. "The school for wannabes." She said, sending me a glance as she turned back to Jade.

"You know, you might wannabe shuttin' your face there."

"Really?" She asked.

"Really." Jade retorted.

"Huh. Hey! Look what they got on the menu, buffalo nuggets. Well, that's good news... Not for the buffalo." Andre rambled, making Jade glare at him.

"So, Hollywood Arts, you girls gonna sing tonight?" She asked.

"Well, we didn't come for the buffalo nuggets." I sneered, shrugging.

"But we are gonna get some, right?" Beck asked, turning me to him slightly.

"Yes honey." I nodded, looking up at him as he nodded as well.

"Yeah, we're singing tonight." Jade answered, as we looked back at her.

"Awesome. So are we."

"I like Japan, except my brother got stabbed there. It was an accident. He's better now." Cat randomly said, looking in between Jade and the girl. "Are buffalo nuggets spicy?" Cat asked.

"I like your purse." Cat complimented Jade.

"Thanks."

"What is this?" She asked, messing with the purse.

"Monkey fur."

"Oh." Cat put down the purse immediately, causing me to laugh.

"All right peepers, we have a singing contest goin' on here. Next up are a couple of Karaoke-dokie regulars... Haley Ferguson and Tara Ganz!" The MC announced into the microphone.

Haley and Tara got up as the audience cheered for them, "Enjoy us." Haley said as she hanged back.

"Enjoy my monkey fur!" Jade sneered as she held up her purse and shook it. Haley made a face, catching up to Tara.

"Okay, girls, choose your poison."

Haley and Tara whispered to each other, choosing their song before Haley spoke into her mic. "We're gonna sing number one."

"Ooh, the hit by Ginger Fox. All right, here it comes!" The MC exclaimed, as he put on the song. "Let's juice 'em up!"

The audience erupted into cheers and claps as the girls finished their song. It was bearable, I guess. Not bad but not good.

"Yeah, we're clapping because it's over!" Jade yelled as she and Cat clapped for them. Cat playfully hit Jade as Andre, Beck and I all laughed at Haley and Tara's glares.

"All right, all right, next up in this singin' competition, we got Jade West, Y/n Vega and Cat Valentine!" The MC announced into the mic as we made our way to the stage and the audience applauded. "Okay, girls, what you gonna throw down?"

"We wanna sing, give it up." Cat said.

"All right, a little R&B action tonighhhh—."

"Yeah, just play it." Jade cut him off as she flipped her hair back, turning around. Cat and I got into our "positions", I was facing the shimmery pink and purple wall while Cat was in the middle, facing the audience.

Jade: Someday I'll let you in, treat you right, drive you outta your mind.

Cat: You never met a chick like me, burn so bright I'm gonna make you blind.

Y/n: Always want what you can't have, is it so bad if you don't get what you wanted? 

All: Make it feel good as I whip you into shape. Yeah, boy let's get it started, give it up you can't win 'cause I know where you've been. Such a shame you don't put up a fight, that's a game that we play at the end of the night, it's the same ol' story but you never get it right, give it up. Come a little closer, come a little closer baby, baby.

Jade: So, stop trying to walk away, no, you won't ever leave me behind.

Cat: No, you better believe that I'm here to stay.

Y/n: That's right.

Cat: Cause you're the shade and I'm the sunshine, oooo.

Y/n: Look at me boy 'cause I got you where I want you isn't it so exciting?

Jade: Will it shake you when I break you?

All:  Take the back seat boy, 'cause now I'm driving. Give it up you can't win 'cause I know where you've been. Such a shame, you don't put up a fight, that's a game that we play at the end of the night, it's the same ol' story but you never get it right, give it up. Come a little closer, come a little closer baby, baby.

Cat: Hey-e-e, hey-e-e, hey-e-e.

All:  Come a little closer, come a little closer baby, baby. Come a little closer, come a little closer baby, baby. Come a little closer, come a little closer baby. Yeah, you are my baby and I'll make you crazy tonight whoooooo! Look at me boy 'cause I got you where I want you isn't it so exciting? Will it shake you when I break you?

Y/n: Take the back seat boy 'cause now I'm driving.

All: Give it up, you can't win 'cause I know where you've been. Such a shame you don't put up a fight, that's a game that we play at the end of the night, it's the same ol' story but you never get it right, give it up! Oooo, yeah!

"What about that, right? Okay, That's everybody on the list. So, now, to announce tonight's karaoke dokie winner, here's the owner of the joint, the man who signs my checks... Joey Ferguson!" The MC introduced as he stood up on stage, holding his clipboard.

"Ferguson..?" I mumbled, glancing at Beck.

The audience clapped and cheered as he ran up to the stage, the glass award in his hand. He took the mic from the MC as he looked around the room. "Thanks, everyone. Lotta great singers here tonight, huh? Yeah! But I think two girls really stood out." He looked at us, as he grinned. Beck rubbed my shoulder as the audience cheered. "So, tonight's winners are... Haley and Tara!"

The girls stood up and hugged each other as they squealed. They we're literally the only ones only making noise, nobody was clapping or cheering for them, including me.

"Hey! Are you wazzin' me?" Rex exclaimed as Robbie stood up, holding Rex.

Robbie turned his head to him, his eyes glancing at Haley, Tara and Mr. Ferguson. "Rex!" He scolded.

"Those scrunges can't sing!"

"Come on, man!" Beck exclaimed as he stood up.

Andre stood up as well, as he gestured to Cat, Jade and me. "These girls got 10 times more applause than them!" I mean yeah, literally everyone in the room was standing up, cheering by the time we were done. Not a lot of people we're stood for Haley and Tara, if any!

Haley grabbed the mic from Mr. Ferguson, "Just sit down!"

"I'll sit you down!"

"Hey, hey! I own the club so; I decide who wins." Mr. Ferguson intervened, grabbing the mic from Haley.

"Thank you, dad." Haley softly said, looking at her father.

"Dad?" Jade repeated as Haley smirked, tilting her head.

Jade looked back at us as we all got what was happening here at the same time. "Dad!" We repeated, rolling our eyes. But evidently, not all of us understood so quickly.

Cat looked in between Haley and Mr. Ferguson and us with a confused look on her face. "Wait. Why would she call him dad, Unless... I bet he's, her father!" Cat hit Jade on her arm as she began to glare at Haley and Tara.

"Fix, fix, fix!" Rex chanted as other people joined in, booing.

"Hey, hey— We won 'cause we rock!" Haley exclaimed.

"Yeah, don't believe everything your daddy says!" Cat said.

"Like when he tells you you're pretty!" Jade jeered.

"Or evidently, that you can sing." I added as I smiled, adding on to their stunned faces.

"Woooo! Yeah. Testify!" Rex shouted.

"Okay, that's it. You guys are banned from singing here ever again!" Haley yelled, stopping the audience's whistles and cheers as Tara and Mr. Ferguson nodded their heads.

"Yeah, like we care!" Jade exclaimed.

"Come on, let's get outta here." Beck said, wrapping one of his arms around my shoulders as we moved towards the exit.

"Let's bail!"

"Okay!" Our waiter exclaimed as she walked through the curtained entrance with our food. "I have your nachos, your sliders, and the buffalo nuggets." She listed as she put them down on the table.

Andre nodded, looking from the food to us. "I say we get outta here, right after we finish this food!"

"Mhm." I nodded, sitting right back down.

"Right after!"

"Yeah!"

"Pass the ranch dressing!" Andre exclaimed.

"Here!" I said, loudly, slamming the ranch dressing in front of him.

"Ketchup!" Cat yelled

"Comin' at ya." Beck replied, giving Cat the ketchup as she groaned.

"These are delicious!" Andre moaned, his mouth full.

"The best!" 

"Bye!" I said, putting my keys into the door. I opened the door, looking for my sisters. It was eerily quiet... and it's never quiet. "I'm home!" I yelled, walking further into the house. "Tori? Trina?"

The house looked pretty clean, nothing out of the ordin—

"TRINA!" Tori shouted desperately, coming down the stairs as she held her old jumping rope in her hands. "Trina, please! I just want to— AHHH!" She screamed as Trina popped up from behind the piano and jumped on her back. Tori fell to the ground as Trina began wrestling her for the rope.

I slowly walked past them, watching as they screamed bloody murder and rolled around on the floor. "I'm going to bed.." I mumbled, going upstairs.

"TRINA! DON'T MAKE ME CUT YOUR FAZZINI BOOTS! I'LL DO IT!"

It was now Saturday, Saturday morning to be exact. It wasn't super early, but it wasn't 11 am either. I had been up, in and out of sleep. I first woke up at 2 AM to Tori and Trina's yelling from downstairs, Trina had got out of Tori's old jump rope and woke the whole house up. Then I woke up at 4:30 when Trina woke up crying because of her gums hurting. I heard it, but Tori obviously didn't because when I came downstairs, she was knocked out on the floor with only half of her body on the couch.

After I put some gum gel on Trina's gums and put Tori fully onto the couch, I went back to bed. But at 6-7ish, I woke up again, and it wasn't even my sisters who woke me up. It was a damn bird, perched outside of my room, chirping it's head off. So, I got up, checked on Trina and Tori, used the bathroom and then went back to sleep, again, until Beck called me, waking me up, again.

And that's when I decided to just get up and get ready for the day. Jade and Cat were coming over any minute now, so why not. The doorbell ringed as I was putting on my last sock. I hurried up, putting my other shoe on before grabbing my purse and rushing downstairs to greet Beck.

"What?" Tori asked rudely as she opened the front door, and I walked down the stairs.

"Nice to see you too." Beck said as he walked in, dropping his jean jacket down on the couch. "Morning." He greeted, walking towards me.

"Hey." I greeted back, kissing his lips.

"Thanks for the sunshine." Andre added as he walked in too.

"Wow, you look horrible." Robbie stopped in his tracks, seeing Tori for the first time. I sat down on the couch, rolling my eyes at Robbie.

"Why are you guys here?" Tori asked, sitting down beside me.

"'Cause, we knew you were taking care of Trina." Beck explained,

"So, we brought you some frozen yogurt." Andre said, holding up the bag.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You guys are sweet." Tori apologized.

"She's just cranky, 'cause Trina drove her crazy all night." I cooed as I smiled.

"Where is she?" Beck asked.

"There." I nodded my head towards the kitchen.

"You tied her up?" Andre asked as he and Beck walked closer to the kitchen.

"I had to! She refused to take her antibiotic, and when I tried to force her to take it, she started swingin' on me, so I had to do that." Tori explained.

"Well, at least she's sleeping." Robbie shrugged.

"Unless she's dead." Beck said.

I stood up, moving hair from my face as I looked over at Trina. "No, she's sleeping, I think. I've been checking on her."

"So, did Rex have fun with his Northridge girls?" Tori asked as she turned to face Robbie.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Tell her what happened." Andre said amused as Beck and I started laughing.

"Well, I paid the check, and I took Rex to the bathroom. And when we got back, the girls and my wallet were gone!" Robbie explained.

Tori and I laughed, "Classic Northridge girls." I don't know how he expected anything else.

"What's that on your arm?" Beck asked, pointing at my arm.

"Trina's mouth blood." I grimaced, looking over at her.

"How—" Tori asked.

"I was checking on her this morning and she bit me." I explained.

"Ugh." She groaned, sending a glare at Trina.

"Eww!" They grimaced.

"Can you guys untie her? I'm supposed to flush her gum sockets with salt water." Tori asked, gesturing to Trina as the doorbell rang.

"Eww!" They grimaced again as I went to answer the door.

"Aww, who's that? Now, please untie Trina and wake her up." Tori whined as she followed me to the door.

"Yeah." "We got it." They grumbled, walking over to the kitchen as I opened the door.

"Hi." Cat greeted.

"Hello." Jade greeted as well.

"We brought you frozen yogurt." Cat held up the bag.

"Why? You know, frozen yogurt doesn't solve all the world's problems." Tori asked.

"I told you to bring her donuts!" Jade murmured to Cat.

"Why aren't you being nice?" Cat asked.

"And why do you look disgusting?" Jade added.

"Trina." Tori and I said in sync, pointing at her.

"Ohh."

"Listen we need to talk to you two." Jade said.

"It's really important." Cat added.

"Okay, let's go outside." Tori said, sending Beck, Andre and Robbie a glance as they untied Trina. "I don't wanna be in here when they get that tape off her mouth."

"Me either." I agreed, yawning.

They nodded, following us out to the porch. Cat gave Tori the frozen yogurt bag as she sat down, and Jade went back in the house for something. "What—"

"Shhh." She smirked, shushing me.

"Okay?" I shrugged, going to sit down by Tori.

"So, what's up?" Tori asked after she took a bite from her frozen yogurt.

"Last night we went to karaoke dokie." Jade said.

Cat nodded, "And these two girls were really mean to us."

"Like, Jade-level mean?" Tori asked, opening her frozen yogurt.

"No, not that mean, but like really snooty." I corrected, shaking my head.

"And they cheated." Jade added.

"So cheated!" Cat exclaimed.

"And they were totally trashing Hollywood Arts."

"Really?" Tori asked, looking at Jade.

"What's on your arms?" Cat asked, looking closer at both of our arms.

I glanced at it, sighing. "Trina's mouth blood." Tori and I said in sync.

"Eww." Cat grimaced.

"Cool." Jade said, fascinated making us look at her funny.

"Her daddy?" Tori asked.

"Owns the place."

"I think that's why they won." Cat added, making Jade send a glare at her.

"That is why they won, kitty Cat." I said, nodding.

"And they banned you both from singing there ever again?" Tori asked

"Yep."

"Un-huh."

"Okay, I hate these girls." Tori shoved her spoon back into her frozen yogurt.

"Yeah."

"So do we."

"Yep."

"You wanna help us get back at 'em?" Jade asked as she smirked.

"Tonight?" Cat smiled.

"Oh, we gotta take care of Trina." I sighed, gesturing to the front door.

"Don't worry about that." Jade smirked as she came off from leaning on the door.

"You have a plan?" I asked, looking at her.

"Jade has a plan." Cat giggled, nodding her head.

"I don't know." Tori said, skeptical as I shrugged.

"You wanna stay here and take care of Trina's bleeding mouth?" Jade asked, making Tori get up and open the door. I peeked my head in, seeing Beck and Andre trying to unravel Trina's hands from Robbie's curls.

"Trina. Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" Beck yelled as Robbie moaned in pain.

Tori looked at Jade, closing the door. "So, the plan?" She asked.

"Okay, we've looked everywhere." Robbie announced as he and Beck walked back into the Vega house.

"They're just not here." Beck shrugged.

"Well, we gotta go." Andre said, putting his hands in the air.

"Will one of you massage my gums?" Trina asked from the couch.

Beck looked at her, then looked back to Andre, putting his hands in the air. "Not it!"

"Not it!" Andre exclaimed almost immediately after.

"You're it!" Beck pointed at Robbie as he groaned in response. "Go massage her gums!"

"Why do I have to do everything bad and gross..." Robbie muttered to himself as walked over to Trina. He sat down by her, putting his hand in her mouth as she wailed.

A phone went off, making Beck look up at Andre as he got his phone from his pocket. "Who texted?" He asked.

"Tori." He smiled.

"What'd she say?"

"Need you, Beck and Robbie to take care of Trina till midnight." He read, his face faltering.

"Oh, gross, no!"

"I'm not spending my Saturday night here with Trina." Robbie said.

"Somebody has to stay with me!" Trina exclaimed as she started biting Robbie's hand.

"You're biting, you're biting! AaH!" He yelled in pain, as Beck and Andre glanced at him.

"Come on, we're leaving." Beck said as he gestured to the door. His phone going off as soon as he started walking.

"Who texted you?" Andre asked as Beck got his phone from his pants.

"Y/n."

"What'd she say?"

"Hi baby, you and the guys can't leave. Jade took your car keys, love you!" He read, throwing his phone onto the ottoman.

"Aah! Aw, gum blood!" Robbie groaned as he took his hand out of Trina's mouth. He grimaced, looking down at his hand before wiping it off in her hair.

♪ Oh, I'm in love, I'm in love, sittin' here without your love. I'm in love, I'm in love, never live without your love. Why can't you see here inside of me? Everybody tells me now your love will only bring me down. ♪

"All right-ta. That was our reigning champions, Haley and Tara! Whoo. Okay, we're gonna take a little fiver, So your M.C. Can go pee." The MC paused, waiting for an uproar of laughs but was faced with a slient crowd. "That joke never gets a laugh." He waved off, going to the bathroom.

"Oh! Look who's back. I thought I smelled failure." Haley sneered, grabbing her cup.

".. Then you must be sniffing yourself." Cat glanced at me and Jade, smirking. "Good, right?" She asked.

"For you." Jade said.

"You know you can't sing here." Haley spitted.

"Why would we want to?" Cat asked.

"So, your daddy can let you win again?" I asked, rhetorically.

"He picked us, because we sang the best." Tara shrugged. Oh, so she does talk, hm.

Jade rolled her eyes, "Oh, my God."

"That is so tight." Cat said trying to insult them.

"Tight means good, kitty Cat." I corrected.

"That is so not tight."

"And guess what? If the audience picked the winners here, any person in this place would beat you morons." Jade said.

"Anyone.. morons." Cat co-signed.

"But you'd be too scared to do that, right?" I asked, smirking as I tilted my head.

"We're not too scared to let the audience pick the best singer." Tara shrugged, glancing at Haley.

"Nope." Haley smirked.

"Then do it." Jade urged.

"And if we win?" Haley asked.

"You can make out with Y/n's boyfriend." Cat said.

"Cat!" I exclaimed.

She looked at me, smiling. "She likes his hair."

"So do I!"

"Worried?" Haley teased.

"No." I answered, faking a smile.

"And if you lose?" Jade asked.

They stayed quiet, looking at us expectedly.

"Um.." Cat stammered.

"You have to babysit a girl we know." I said, smiling.

"Pfft!" Tara glanced at Haley, shrugging.

"Fine."

"Good!" Cat exclaimed.

"So, pick someone to sing against you." Jade said

"All right, we'll pick..." She paused as they started to look around the room. Tara spotted Tori, and looked at Haley, nodding her head towards Tori was sitting in the corner, reading a book as she chewed on the fake wig, we got from Party City. We had put Tori in a disguise, and we already knew to these two girls, Tori was a dork. Haley smirked and pointed at Tori. "Her!"

"Oh, come on, not her!" Cat whined.

"At least pick someone who has a chance." Jade sighed.

"Look at her!" I added, gesturing to Tori.

"You said any person in this place." Haley reminded.

"And, um, I think she's in the place." Tara co-signed.

"Hey, ugly Betty!" Tori looked up from the book she was reading, "Time to sing!" Haley shouted, gesturing to the stage.

"Me?" Tori asked as she adjusted her glasses. Haley and Tara nodded, smiling as Jade, Cat, and I smirked behind them.

"Okay, we're doin' something a little special here tonight. You've just heard the melodious voices of our champions, Haley and Tara!" The audience clapped, "Well, they've picked A challenger to sing next. And then, you, the audience, are gonna pick a winner. By your own applause. Are you guys down? All right! What's your name up at the mic there?" The MC asked.

"Louise Nordoff." Tori introduced touching the fake wig she had on.

"Wow, that's a name. What do you wanna sing tonight, Louise?" He asked.

"Um, I would like to sing, Freak the Freak Out." Tori answered into the mic.

"Really?" He laughed, "Are you sure? That's a pretty intense tune."

"I'd like to sing it now, please!" She exclaimed.

"All right. Here comes Louise singin', Freak the Freak out!"

"So, what I'm gonna do now is freak the freak out!"  Tori finished, the audience now standing and cheering as Jade, Cat and I all ran up the small stairs to the stage. I squealed, hugging Tori.

Mr. Ferguson rushed up to the stage, grabbing the microphone from Tori's hands. "Whoa, whoa, wait, wait!" He yelled as he tried stilling the audience.

"Wait for what?" Jade asked.

"The crowd hasn't voted yet." Haley whined as she and Tara stood up.

"Yeah!" He nodded. "Okay, All those for Haley and Tara?" He enthusiastically asked, thinking everyone was going to clap and cheer for them. It was like crickets in there, no one clapped except Haley and Tara.

"All those for Louise Nordoff?" He asked toneless, as the audience started screaming and clapping in response. I grabbed Tori's arm, putting it up in the air as Tori and I jumped and squealed like little girls.

"Hey, guys!" Tori exclaimed as we came through the front door.

"There they are!" Beck yelled, throwing Trina's legs off his lap as he, Robbie and Andre all stood up.

"Hey babe!" I smiled innocently, skipping over to him as he glared and fixed his shirt.

"It's about time! How could you leave us here to take care of that monster?" Andre yelled as he pointed at Trina.

"Unh!" Trina whined, offended.

"Yeah, I said a monster."

"You know this one stole my car keys?" Beck exclaimed as he pointed down at me.

"Oh, uh yeah. Here!" I said, laughing nervously as I grabbed them from my purse.

"I am covered In Trina's gum blood!" Robbie whined, showing Tori his arms that was full of bloody bite marks as everyone started yelling over each other.

"All right, all right!" Tori shouted over their yelling as the doorbell rung, "Come In!" She yelled, glancing at the door.

The front door opened, revealing Haley and Tara. I grabbed Beck's hand as I looked at him, smiling. "You guys don't have to take care of Trina anymore tonight." I said glancing over at the 2 girls.

"Yeah, you do!" Robbie sneered.

"No, they do." I pointed at Haley and Tara.

"Them?" Beck asked.

"She is the girl you're babysitting." Tori said as she pointed at Trina, who was sitting Criss cross applesauce on the couch.

"Babysitting?" She slurred.

"You guys have to massage her jaw, both sides!" Tori informed as she walked closer to the 2 pouting girls.

"And every hour, use that syringe to flush her bloody gum holes with salt water!" I continued, smiling as I gave Beck his jacket. I swear I couldn't stop smiling.

"Eww!" Haley grimaced.

"Gross!" Tara whined.

"Yeah, it's worse than you think." Tori said lowly as she tilted her head to the side.

"Oh, yeah, bad." Beck shook his head.

"Oh, it's very awful." Robbie nodded.

"It's just nasty." Andre deadpanned.

"I don't wanna flush her bloody gum holes!" Haley whined.

"Too bad, you lost the bet!" I sneered as I walked to the front door, pulling Beck with me.

"All right, let's go!" Tori exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Go where?" Andre asked.

"Karaoke dokie! To see a special friend of ours do a song."

"Who?" Beck asked as he finished putting on his jean jacket.

"TRINA?!"

Haley popped up from behind the piano as the two girls both strenuously searched for Trina. The house was a complete mess, kitchen table chairs were flipped over, all of Trina's mom's decorations we're either broken or on the ground. Lamps and couches were flipped over, even the piano bench was on its side.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Tara shouted, closing the back patio door. She had just searched the whole backyard as Haley searched the inside.

"We just wanna change the gauze in your mouth!" Haley yelled, as she clutched the gauze in her hands.

"Where'd she go?!" Tara exclaimed, looking around and holding the gauze also.

"I don't know!" Haley yelled as she stood behind the red couch, "I thought she went that wa—" She gestured to the staircase before Trina jumped on her back, making both her and Trina fall to the ground and Tara scream in horror.

"We just wanna put the stupid gauze in your mouth!" Tara yelled, as Trina sat up behind the couch.

"Stay away from my mouth!" She yelled before Haley sat up, screaming as she grabbed Trina's arms, steering her up as Tara ran over to help. They laid her on the other couch as best as they could with Trina kicking her feet and wrestling them.

Haley fell to the floor, sitting right besides Trina's head as Tara stood behind the couch, holding onto Trina's feet. Trina rocked back and forth, trying to get out of the head lock Haley had her in as the front door opened and Mr. Vega walked in, smiling and pulling his suitcase in behind him. He took one look at the scene before him, his smile faltering.

"Honey, get back in the car!"

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.7K 16
When Jade's cousin starts at Hollywood Arts things are bound to get interesting. Or Bowie has always known she was bound for stardom. She just had to...
356K 3.8K 64
Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to Hollywood Arts with her brother and frien...
157K 4.3K 35
There's a new bad girl in town that makes Jade West look like kitten... Elizabeth Smith is a 17 year old girl who has had a tough time with the move...
21.5K 261 22
The Brother Of Jade West(Damian West) And Sister Of Tori Vega(Perrie Vega) Fall For Each Other. However It Isn't A Smooth Road, Let's See Their Journ...