Mine Too (Mine, #4)

By colormePlNK

Karmen Jay-Milan King Karma - baby girl of Jazmine and King, twenty-three years old, working at her mom's hai... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:

Chapter 19:

59.3K 2.3K 224
By colormePlNK

Karma

"You're not coming inside?" I ask Brandon as we pull up outside of my mom and dad's house and I got out to get Bryna out, but he didn't move.

"Nah, I'm about to go to Roddy's crib."

"Well I wanna come too so I can see Zoe."

"I'll come back and get you then." I turned my face up shaking my head.

"No, that's unnecessary running around. Why you acting like you don't wanna come in?"

"I didn't say that."

"Well come in. We can drop Bryna off, talk to my mom, then leave." I said.

"Come on daddy." Bryna said gesturing for him to come.

"Fine." He said turning the car off and getting out.

We go inside and Bryna ran right to my dad who was sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Hey dad." I said hugging him. "Where's mom?"

"In the kitchen." He answered.

I walked into the kitchen with Brandon behind me leaving Bryna behind as she talked my dad's ear off.

"What's up Mama Jaz? What you was cooking?" Brandon asks hugging her as we both looked around for food.

"Look at yall greedy asses. Nothing we already ate breakfast yall should have came a lil earlier or called me first." Mom said.

"Really mom? You know we always randomly pop up so you always make extra food."

"Not during breakfast time tho. I still make extras for lunch and dinner because one of my greedy ass kids is bound to pop up."

"True." I agreed.

"Where's my babies?" She asks.

"Brei's at school. Bryna's in the living room with dad." I said following her as she headed that way.

"Bryn so you can't come say hi to Nan?" My mom asks getting Bryna's attention she ran over hugging mom.

"I missed you Nan. I sleep over soon." She said making my mom chuckling.

"Okay missy. You ain't gonna cry being away from mommy and daddy are you?" My mom asks her.

"Um," She says looking like she was thinking about it. "No, no."

"Okay, you better not." My mom says. "No more cry baby Bryna, okay?"

"Okay. You got apple pie Nan? Poppop told me I get some." Bryna said.

"Yup I got some." She said before they both disappeared into the kitchen.

As me, Brandon, and dad sat in silence with the tv on I just realized my dad and Brandon didn't even acknowledge each other when we first got here. When usually they'd be talking shit towards each other joking.

I looked between them. "What's wrong with yall?" I ask.

They both just shook their heads.

"Then why the hell yall so quiet?"

Again, they just shook their heads.

"Ooookay." I said sitting there confused.

"Mom these two aren't talking and won't tell me why." I snitched when she came back in the room.

"What? Why?" She asks looking between them both.

"Nothing Jazmine. Don't start." My dad says. "We're good."

"Yup, we're good." Brandon says.

Me and mom give each other a they're lying look.

"I'm going to take a nap." My dad said standing up going upstairs.

"And I'm ready to go. Are you?" Brandon stands up asking me.

I shrug. "I guess."

"See you later Bryna." Brandon said kissing her cheek up as she giggled.

"See you daddy!" She said

"Oh I'ma figure out what their problem is. One way or another." My mom said.

"Ewh mom yall too old for that."

"How you think you got here?"

"Bye mom!" I shouted in disgust.

I kiss Bryna telling her I'll see her later before leaving.

*

"What's up with you and my dad." I ask Brandon.

"Nothing, all is good. Now, when you gonna let me put my son in there?" He asks trying to change the subject to distract me.

"Never nigga. Ignoring my question and shit." I said getting out the car as we got to Roddy and Zoe's house.

"So you mad?" He asks getting out following me.

"No you and dad are just real fuckin annoying." I said.

"Calm yo ass down. You're overreacting."

"How can I overreact when I don't even know what the fuck is going on?"

"All is good."

"Yeah, you said that already." I said rolling my eyes.

"Attitude alert." Roddy said as he opened the door plucking my forehead.

"Ha ha ha, shut up." I said walking pass him going right over to where Zoe sat and began rubbing her stomach.

"Hi baby, hi." I cooed.

"Yeah, just go right to the belly." Zoe said laughing.

"Awh she's kicking." I said gently pressing.

"That's always with her active ass."

"Is the baby even a girl?" Brandon asks.

Roddy scuffed out a, "Yeah."

"Aw yay." I said.

"Good nigga. Now we can go through the joyful pain of having daughters together." Brandon said.

"Joyful pain?" Zoe asks laughing.

"The pain is when they get older and you gotta start dealing with what comes with them growing up." He cringed making us laugh.

"Crazy thing is he's so serious." I said.

"Oh I know." Zoe said.

*

"I literally could just fall asleep on yall couch right now." I said yawning.

It's like 3 now we've been here all day.

Brandon went to get Brei from school then took her to my mom's house since she wanted to go there with Bryna.

He brought food back for all of us. Now I'm full and sleepy.

"My babies!" I exclaimed when I looked up seeing Shelly and Nel coming into the house.

"Omg you're so big now." I said rubbing Nel's stomach.

"Right. This baby gotta hurry the fuck up." She groaned sitting down next to me.

"Shelly bae I missed you most!" I exclaimed hugging her.

"You ain't shit bitch." Nel said.

"I'm joking, damn girl. Shelly my bae tho."

"I'm bae nigga." Brandon said.

"Duh. I still don't like you right now tho. Where's my ugly brothers?" I ask Nel and Shelly.

"Doing tattoos as always." Nel answered. "And don't call our husbands ugly."

"Whatever girl. I'm about to call Z. I miss my cousin. You talk to him lately Zoe?"

"Yeah yesterday he came over."

"He's fake he didn't come see me or answer my call." I said putting my phone to my ear calling him.

"What's up Karma?" He answers.

"Where you at? I miss you nigga."

"At the shop. You and Bc come thru."

"No you come thru. We at Zoe's."

"I got cuts back to back for the next few hours. Plus Yani here."

"Oh you serious about trying to get shit right with her. I see you bruh."

"Very serious."

"Okay, I'll talk to yo ass later. Lub a you."

He chuckled. "Bye karma. Childish ass."

"Say it back!" I shouted.

"I love you too bruh, now bye."

"Bye."

"Always gotta be all fuckin loud." Roddy said.

"Always." Brandon said shaking his head.

"Shut up." I told them.

"Let's play never have I ever for shots." Roddy said pulling out a bottle of patron from their liquor cabinet.

"It's all early." Shelly said.

"It's happy hour some damn where. In Z's voice." Zoe said making us laugh because that's definitely something his ass would say.

"Um two pregnant women here." Nel said.

"Yall asses don't gotta play." Roddy said.

"Never have I ever... had phone sex." Roddy started.

"My nigga was in jail." I said taking a shot with Brandon.

"I wouldn't call it direct phone sex tho, maybe something close tho. We probably entertained the people that listen to them phone calls." I said chuckling as I shook my head.

"Only yall asses." Shelly said.

"Never have I ever cried during sex." Brandon said looking at me.

"Fuck you!" I laughed taking my shot. "I was a virgin."

"Never have I had sex outside." Roddy said.

"You are gonna have to take that shot ya self then." Zoe said.

We all took a shot. "Well if this is where the questions are gonna go me and Brandon are gonna end up drunk. We had sex damn near everywhere."

"No forreal." Brandon agreed.

Nel yells out one. " Ooh I got one! Never have I got head from a girl."

"Well we're guys obviously we have." Roddy said before him and Brandon downed their shots.

"Go ahead and down that shot Karma." Nel said lifting the shot to my mouth.

"Whoa, what now?" Brandon asks.

"Stop bitch." I laughed smacking her hand away.

"She ain't deny it tho." Roddy said.

"She really didn't tho." Shelly consigned.

"I'm listening." Brandon said.

"Yall don't gotta put me on the spot like that." I said.

"We waiting." Brandon said.

"Ugh, I was drunk. I went out with Nel we got drunk well her tipsy while I was gone. I don't know how it happened, but when I woke up the bitch was next to me in the back of the car and she would not shut the fuck up about my pussy."

"Wow." Brandon said. "So this was while I was in jail?"

"Yeah, like a year and half after you went."

"Damn and I'm just now finding out? I couldn't even get a detailed letter, a picture, nothing?"

I mushed his shoulder blushing. "I don't remember it which is why I don't even believe it happened."

"I'm surprised the broad ain't get addicted to them juices because I swear I'm addicted." Brandon said.

"No crazy thing is she stalked me for awhile after. All of my social networks, blowing my phone up continuously no matter how many times I blocked her. I think she got a girlfriend now tho because the bitch finally left me alone or I would have ended up beating her the fuck up."

"Matter fact." I mushed Brandon's shoulder again harder this time. "That's probably the hoe that was sending you letters lying on me trying to end us and you had the nerve to call her."

"I didn't call any fucking body I just said that shit to piss you off."

"Then who the fuck did you use ya phone time that day with?" I ask.

"My mom. That was back when she was still talking shit about you and I was trying to get her to cut the shit." I mugged him before rolling my eyes.

"I thought you was about to get mad about that shit." Roddy said.

"Nah. Shit I told Kar she could find her a girlfriend, but ain't no nigga touching what's mine. I got the body and heart on lock tho so she ain't going no where."

"Shut up. I got ya heart and body on lock too nigga."

"I ain't denying it."

"Better not."

"Yall kill me." Zoe said.

"That's him." I said the same time Brandon said. "That's her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 4K 37
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»꧁Completed꧂««««««««««««« FINALLY E D I T E D IT'S NO LONGER CRINGY LOL "I was raised like a man because I was taught...
4.8K 410 13
Asano Gakushū is fed up in the bullshit called love. Still single at the age of twenty six, he aimlessly stumbles on life. Wake up early, skip breakf...
101K 5.1K 44
Jesse Duran is back. After five years of being separated from the rest of the world due to his own mistakes, Jesse has his eyes set on one thing onl...
507K 9.6K 52
Hold on darling. ------ "Tell me what you want, Hayden." She whispered in my ear and my body got chills all over, I'm surprised I didn't shiver under...