DNF Oneshots

By AlexWasNeverFound_

The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book con... More

Truth Or Dare | only part
This Friday Night | 1
This Friday Night | 2
I Fell In Love With My Best Friend | only part
Drunk At A Party | 1
Drunk At A Party | 2
Drunk At A Party | 3
Valentines Day | only part
The Confession, I Finally Confessed | only part
April Fools | only part
Car Crash | 1
Car Crash | 2
Jealous Lover| 1
Jealous Lover | 2
Morning Shower | only part/Part 3
The Artist | only part
My Bully | only part
Love Can Change You | only part/Part 2
I Feel Nothing | only part
Ignore My Strict A$$ Parents, Love | only part
Makeup | only part

Kidnapped | only part

683 7 1
By AlexWasNeverFound_

TW: blood, language, slight smut, kidnapping

Dreams real name, Clay, will be used in this one :)

-

Third Person:

George Davidson, a 24 year old male, worked at a bakery with his three best friends. Karl, Niki, and Wilbur. The 4 of them owned the shop together, each paying there amount when it came to bills, and buying the ingredients.

George worked from 12:00pm in the afternoon until 12:30am the next day. He lived 30 minutes away if he drove, walking would talk about 2 hours, especially with all the hills he would have to walk.

It wasn't often when he had to walk home, his car was old, and didn't start very well. George was the last one to go home at the end of the day.

Most of his friends were still in college, so they couldn't work very late, George being one of the oldest, and taking the later shift so his friends could get enough sleep.

George tried going to college, but only ended up hating it. He would get shoved into lockers now and then, and shoved onto the ground by some rich kids. It was exactly like high school.

George knows there's other collages he could go to, but with his work situation it would just make it worse. He barely had energy most days, so why bother trying.

-

George's POV:

Shit! My fucking car broke down again! This is the 3rd time this week!

I place my face into the palm of my hands, I wasn't going to cry like I had done the other times, it's just overwhelming. I can't afford a new car, I barely can afford to keep my apartment! My phone is about to get shut off, and I don't even have any money to pay it right now.

Wilbur offered to drive me home on days this happens, I don't know why I refuse his help, it's just a habit I have. It just started one day, and now it's something I can't do anything about. I've always thought I could make it on my own, but look at me now, I can't even buy enough food to feed myself most days.

I should probably get my stuff out of the car, I doubt anyone would want something from me but whatever.

Okay nice, I have my belongings. Now I just have to walk all the way home.. Great. I mean I could call someone? No. Exercise is good, it's just dark out, nothing bad happened before.

I whince as I hear footsteps, someones running? At 1 am..?

the footsteps gradually get louder, so I start to run off towards my home. I won't be able to outrun this person, I know they are following me. I run faster, grabbing my phone out of my pocket so I can run easier.

The sound of the, I'm assuming a man? Stop. So I slow my running and look behind me, and besides me. Then, I run into someone. Not someone, the guy who was following me.

I gasp, and step backwards. The man was tall, about 6'3, his jaw line was sharp, eyes an emerald green color, and had dirty blonde hair. He was.. Hot? No.. George you can't think that, he's litterly the man that's about to kidnap you! He stepped forward, making me stumble backwards from how big his steps are.

He chuckled, and leaned down. Grabbing harshly onto the collar of my shirt. He moved his face to my ear, I could feel his hot breath against my ear and face.

"Hello again, George.."

What the hell.. How does he know my name?..

"Wh-who aRe you?.." I say, my voice cracking with fear.

"You don't remember me, Georgie poo~?" He said softly into my ear.

"I'm sorry..? We've never met.."

"Oh but we have, George." He said, he brought his lips down to my neck. I could feel him smirking against me.

"Could you- let go of my shirt a bit please.. It's hard to breathe.." I choked out.

"Of course~ if you come with me~ I'll explain how I know you." He cooed.

It sounded more like a demand, than anything else. He's going to take me with either way. If I go with him willingly, it'll just be a better start for me.

"Fine.. But you have to promise not to hurt me.."

"I won't hurt you, Georgie~"

He let go out my shirt, and I pushed him off and ran. I didn't know where I was running to, I just knew I needed to find a place to hide.

I was stopped by someone grabbing the back of my shirt, and pulling me back. I choked, and gasped for air.

Suddenly, something hit the side of my face harshly, I could taste blood in my mouth from my teeth digging into my cheek.

Then my vision blurred, and all I could see was black.

-

I open my eyes to a blinding light above me. My head is pounding, and my body aches.

"What the hell" I mutter, and sit up quickly.

I'm in a unfamiliar room, I've never been here before. In on a very uncomfortable bed, and there's a table next to me. The room has no windows. Makes sense. Why would someone kidnap me and put me in a room with windows anyways, that would be dumb, would've been helpful for me though.

Footsteps sound from outside of the room, and stop in front of the door. The door opens and a familiar tall blonde walks into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"How did you sleep?" The blonde asked.

"Fine."

"Look, I'm sorry for knocking you out."

"I don't care."

"George.."

"Leave me alone!"

He then stopped talking, and stared at me.

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

"Yea right, I'm going to get you food, anything you want in specific?"

Why is he being so nice..?

"It doesn't matter.."

"Okay.."

The conversation was awkward, and uncomfortable. I let out a long sigh when the door was shut. He was being so nice, it honestly makes me uncomfortable..

-

The blonde walked in once again, with a bowel of cereal, and a glass of water along with some pain killers

"Figured you'd need these."

"Thanks.."

"It's nothing.."

Then he mumbled something under his breath, but all I know is that it's something he clearly doesn't want me to hear.

"I won't be able to bring you food for a few days after today, I have things to deal with.."

"Like what?" I say, crossing my arms.

"Family stuff."

No way he actually just told me with no hesitation..? What is going on-?

"I have to go-"

-

2 days later:

"Good morning, Georgie~"

"Where am i?" I ask, sending him a glare.

I'm now in a nicer room, very modern, and expensive looking.

"Now-now, love. I wouldn't talk to me like that~"

"Don't call me that. I'm not anything to you, let me go."

"Oh but you are something to me~ baby~"

"I said, don't. Fucking. Call. Me. That."

He took slow steps towards me, and grabbed my chin harshly, forcing me to look at him.

"George. If you keep talking like that your going to get yourself hurt, maybe even killed. I do not tolerate this behavior."

"You're not my fucking mom!"

"For fucks sake! You just don't listen do you.."

He moved closer to me, and out of nowhere, I large hand came flinging towards my face.

A loud smack could be heard through the room, I grab my face out of instinct, and hold in my cries.

"Maybe that'll teach you to keep your mouth shut."

"If you can't deal with me, then let me go.." I say between breathes.

"There's a reason why your here, George."

"Tell me! Tell me why I'm fucking here!"

"I'm afraid I can't just quite yet.. You don't remember.."

"Remember what?!"

"Does the name Clay sound familiar?"

My eyes widened as I heard the name of my childhood friend. The one that disappeared.

"How.. How do you know that name..?"

"Do I look like someone?"

I stared at him in confusion. Then it hit me, he is Clay..my best friend..

"You- no.."

Tears threatened to spill, but I hold them back. Feeling to embarrassed to cry in front of him, as he did just hit me.

"Yes, George.. Look- I.. I'm sorry for leaving! I didn't want to.. I wanted to go see you before I left..but I couldn't.."

"You fucking left me, Clay!" I yell, my face scrunching up in anger. 

"I know! And I'm sorry..!"

His eyes became glossy, tears were now streaming down my face.

"Why did you kidnap me..?"

"I had no other choice.."

"You could've talked to me."

"By how you acted when you found out who I was, it seems like it wouldn't have worked out well."

I stared at him in disbelief. It felt weird knowing my childhood best friend kidnapped me, and is now so fucking hot. Well, I take that back, he's always been hot.

I didn't realize I was staring for so long, and was pulled back into reality by someone crawling on top of me.

"What the hell are yo-" I was cut off by his large veiny hand covering my mouth.

He laughed, and grabbed hold of my wrists, and pinned them up above my head.

He removed his hand from my mouth, and slid it down my waist. Sending chills up my body.

"Are you fine if I do this?"

I nod at him shyly. He sure likes to move fast..guess he hasn't changed much. He leans down to my neck, his hot breath making me shiver under neath him.

He then started to place soft kisses down my neck, until he got to my color bone. He lifted his head up, and looked at me for consent. I nodded again, before thumbling with my shirt.

Clay ripped my shirt off of me with ease, smirking at the gasp that escaped from my lips.

He kisses down my body until he got to my pants. Quickly pulling my pants off of me, and sitting up to take his own clothes off. What he didn't know was how he was lightly grinding down onto me, he was sitting right on my dick.

I let out a breathy moan, and buck my hips up. Clay smirked down at me, purposely grinding down onto me, making me let out soft moans of pleasure.

Clay then places his hands on my hips, holding me down. He then started to grind down onto me, his lips parted, and brushing against my neck. His hot breath heating my neck up, making my breath hitch.

Clay continued grinding onto me, soft moans escaping my parted lips. But he had another idea, lifting his head and smirking at me. He then lifted his body off of mine, and sat up against the wall.

He smiled at me innocently, and patted his lap, trying to get me to go over to him. I let a shaky breath leave my lips, and crawled over to him and onto his lap. He grabbed my hips, and moved me so I was sitting on his dick, our boxers being the only thing stopping us from going any further.

But that wasn't what Clay wanted to do, he didn't want to full on fuck, not today. Grabbing my hips tighter, he rubbed our clothed dicks together, making us both moan. I then slide my hands all over his body, until I get to his neck, and place my arms around him.

I bring my lips to the side of his neck, gently sucking, and kissing his neck in random spots, occasionly moaning from the pleasure I was receiving from below. Clay has his head thrown back, moans escaping his soft lips.

I could tell he was getting close, by how he shook, and was struggling to continue the movements. I was also close, so I took matters into my own hands, rolling my hips, and grinding onto him. Waves of pleasure finding its way throughout my body.

My eyes are heavy, my heart pounding against my chest. Clay and I's hot breaths hitting eachothers sweaty skin. It felt surreal.

Clay loosened his grip in my waist, letting me take control. We both were getting close, our lips grazing one anothers. Not able to kiss eachother, as we struggled to breathe as is.

"George~" Clay groans, finishing into his boxers. I soon finish after him, moaning into the crook of his neck.

Clay lifts my head off of his sholder, smiling, his eyes showing how happy he is to finally be with me again after so many years. I smile back at him, and he takes his hand off my waist, brushing my damp hair away from my dark eyes.

I lean down, and connect our lips together. It was gentle, and full of love. From there on, we knew we were meant to be together, no mater what happens..

-

2307 words!

It honesty could be better, but the more I write, the better I get!

I'm sorry for spelling errors, and cringe scenes in this! I edited this a bit on August 12, 2023. This was written in December, 2022! I've gotten much better at writing after all these months, and I'm slowly working on fixing my old stories and Oneshots! Please give recommendations if you would like, and I hope you enjoyed reading this anyways.

Check out my other books if you like my writing, and please don't be scared to tell me about a spelling mistake, or a cringe scene! Don't be afraid to be a little mean to me!

Make sure you stay hydrated and eat. I love you all so much!

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.3K 21
one shots/short stories of dream and George bc they're the cutest together ok? - attention: this book is in no way meant to be harmful towards Dream...
132K 1.1K 37
(CLOSED) Mm title says it all lovelies! Oneshots and all that await you in this book! ^w^ please enjoy and I hope you find comfort here! This is a s...
100K 1.6K 16
It just oneshots or what I think what are one shots :) This is just for fun! If dream and or George want this down I will take it down once I figure...
122K 2K 75
❁ this will be a one shot story thing, where I put all the ideas I can't do more then one-four chapters of, and this will be updated as I make them. ...