ScarWidow/Wandnata one shots

By Romaximoff_Lover

Just stories of our beloved Wanda and Natasha I don't own any of these characters but this is my original wor... More

[♦️Heated Arguments]
[♦️She's Gone]
[♦️Grieving ]
[♦️Too Much]
[♦️Perfect Family Not So Perfect]
[♦️Perfect Family Not So Perfect Pt 2]
[♦️Snowpiercer]
[♦️Ms Maximoff]
[♦️Tony's Mission]
[♦️Pathetic]
[♦️Moving Out]
[♦️Moving Out Part 2]
[♦️Ultron's Back Pt 1]
[♦️Ultron's back Pt 2]
[♦️Ultron's Back Pt 3]
[♦️Ultron's back Pt4]
[♦️In the red room]
[♦️Bringing Her Back]
[♦️The Fight With Bruce]
[♦️The Enhanced And Her Brother]
[♦️The Enhanced And Her Brother Pt 2]
[♦️The Scarlet Witch's wife]
[♦️Avengers group chat]
[♦️Widows Fight]
[♦️Wanda Is Sick]
[♦we'll meet again]
[♦️Wanda is sick/ alt ending]
[♦️4th of July]
[♦️High school AU]
UPCOMING PROJECTS
[♦️Whispers of the heart]
[♦️A promise of forever ]

[♦️Called To The Devil]

721 15 0
By Romaximoff_Lover

Pov: Wanda created the Hex after endgame and the battle against Thanos to bring Nat back. After destroying it and losing Nat a second time, the Scarlet Witch was born and Wanda can speak to the Scarlet Witch in her sleep.

>>>

Called to the Devil and the Devil said, "Hey! Why you been calling this late? It's like 2 A.M. and all communication close at 10 in hell, that's a rule I made."

The Scarlet Witch appeared from the deep darkness, approaching Wanda very slowly and cautiously. It was always dark when they met. The feeling of complete emptiness in the air almost suffocating them both.

If you knew her then Wanda's mind was exactly like how you would expect it - dark, cold and empty. It was the mind of someone who had lost her parents, her brother, her boys and her wife Natasha who she lost not once but twice - being forced to watch her disappear and slip away in front of her eyes, not being able to do anything about it.

It was the mind of someone who blipped and lost 5 years of her life to total darkness, in a deep void without her loved ones - all alone.

It was the mind of a Griever - a grieving child, sister, mother and wife.

If you knew Wanda, you would understand the emptiness in her mind. The lack of thought and emotion. Her mind was one of someone who had given up - on everything. Her mind was one of someone who had completely switched off, completely disconnected from reality, her surrounding and herself.

In Wanda's mind, there was no light. There was no warmth. There were no thoughts. There were no emotions. There was no hope. It was all just dark.

But also, in the deep darkness of Wanda's mind lived a very dark and dangerous theory. The theory that we all get what we deserve.

You would think standing face to face with herself or The Scarlet Witch would be weird or scary because they were one person after all, but for Wanda, nothing phased her anymore. She could look into the dull, lifeless eyes of the ruler or destroyer of The Cosmos and remain completely unmoved, unshaken and unphased.

"Anyway, you say you're too busy saving everybody else to save yourself And you don't want no help, oh well. That's the story to tell." The Scarlet Witch scoffed as she moved closer to Wanda.

"Hey, can we talk?" Wanda pleaded quietly.

"No. I don't really want to talk right now." The Scarlet Witch replied, turning her back on Wanda - unable to look at Wanda because Wanda was always a reminder of the fact that she was once weak - she was once a woman stuck in a shell of her former self, a unpleasant reminder of how there was once light in her life, a reminder of how she had once been a victim of Hope's cruel game.

"That's okay," Wanda let out a sigh of defeat, "You never really did. I've been screaming everyday, please let me out."

At Wanda's words, The Scarlet Witch turns her whole body to Wanda, a light scoff escaping her.

"Hold up. Let you out?" The Scarlet Witch sneers at Wanda, "You couldn't protect yourself. I was protecting you!"

"You were protecting me?"

"Yes, protecting you! Everybody in this world was rejecting you. Nobody out there could accept you." The Scarlet Witch stated.

Wanda's face held an unknown expression as she was met with a harsh reality she was not ready for. The reality of being feared, alone and unwanted was something she buried deep down in the ruins of her soul. She recalled how everything changed for her the minute she joined the Avengers. How it all went down hill after the events of Lagos. After that - nothing was ever the same. Not with the team nor Natasha.

"No, everybody could except you. That's the problem that you have, Wanda. You build up walls and hid behind the shame. I guess I'm partially the blame. I don't know what to say." Wanda countered, deliberately calling The Scarlet by her real name. An unknown expression paints itself on the Scarlet Witch's face as a tiny bit of emotion flashes in her eyes. Wanda doesn't have the time to study them as The Scarlet Witch adverted her eyes from Wanda.

"Don't explain. You're making no sense to me. It kind of all sounds like a guess to me."

"Wanda, your trauma made me just a memory. Nobody in this world remembers me." Wanda counters at The Scarlet Witch, voicing out her greatest concern.

There was a moment of eerie silence that followed after. The scarlet Witch let the thought roam around in her mind as she considered Wanda's words. But, to be honest, the world never remembered Wanda - not the way Wanda wanted it to anyway. It was reasonable for Wanda to want to be remembered as herself. As a hero who lost everyone she loved, as someone's child, as someone's sister, as someone's wife and as someone's mother because she was all those things. The only problem now was, the world only remembered her as some monster and The Scarlet Witch was just fine with that. She made no apologies for how she chose to repair what the world broke. After all, no one apologized for creating her into this monster.

"So you're giving up?" The Scarlet Witch asked Wanda, almost sneering at the pathetic version of herself and the idea of giving up. She felt utterly insulted. All this power and Wanda was ready to give up. Not on her watch. Not if she had anything to do with it.

"What?"

The Scarlet Witch moved closer to Wanda, her gaze fixed directly at Wanda seeing her cower away.

"I asked you if you're giving up!"

"No, not give up. I don't know - look at me. I'm barely functioning -"

"No."

"No?"

"No. What you have to understand is My Tasha and my boys are out there. You know this - Every night you dream of them. Every night the same dream -"

"And every morning, the same nightmare!" Wanda countered. The Scarlet Witch moved closer to Wanda in one swift, decisive motion.

"Can you not see? If we do this - if you let me take control then it won't be a nightmare anymore. I'll be able to bring Nat and the boys back."

Wanda sighed in defeat. There wasn't anything she could, after all. She knew The Scarlet Witch or herself too well. If she didn't willingly give up control of her mind and body, The Scarlet Witch would end up taking it by force anyway.

"Fine."

A cunning smile made its way to the Witch's lips.

"Also, don't call me again." The witch said, slowly disappearing into the darkness.

Then, Wanda gradually lost more control of her mind and body as she slithered away, allowing The Scarlet Witch to use her how ever she wanted. She began to lose track of time and reality.

The only good thing though, was The Scarlet Witch stayed true her word because in a small town called Westview in New Jersey, Wanda lived peacefully with her wife and two boys in their small little home.

>>>

Thank you all for 11k reads. ♥️
Another unedited POV for yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 1.4K 22
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Natasha x Fem Reader Enemies To Lovers ⚠️There will be some swearing⚠️ Read the Intro ig This story uses she/her pronouns but feel...
473K 15.2K 55
As obvious as this may be, I do not own anything Marvel related
104K 2.5K 21
just some lil Wandanat/Scarletwidow one shots that I mostly write for myself, but I'm feeling nice rn so here y'all hoes go And no, these characters...
510 14 18
I don't own Marvel characters, I only own my OC and storyline.