Sword in Moonlight[Discontinu...

By EarpEnforcer

After Kokushibo was felled at the hands of the demon hunters he was transported to a strange world where bein... More

Episode 0
Episode II
Episode III
Episode IV
Episode V
Episode VI
Episode VII
Episode VIII
Episode IX
Episode X
Episode XI
Just A Question
Episode XII(10k special)
Episode XIII
Episode XIV
Episode XV
Episode XVI
Episode XVII
Episode XVIII
Episode XIX
I Am Sorry
The Rewrite

Episode I

4.7K 140 57
By EarpEnforcer

Kokushibo POV:

It has been 6 months since I've meet the human boy called Denji and if hasn't been that bad getting to know him.

Denji's explained the best he could about the Devils of his world which is not my own since this is 60 years into the future from where I am from.

Devils are being that have names and the more those names are feared the stronger they become.

For example if there is a potato devil then it won't be that strong and would be easily dispatched by an amateur devil hunter.

On the other hand something like the fear of death would be strong. Stronger than what Muzan Kibutsugi would be since Muzan would only be near city level at best but a being like a fire or lightning devil would be somewhere near multi city level or small country level.

Pochita appears to be a 'chainsaw' devil by Denji's words but I don't even know what an actual chainsaw looks like.

Denji is a nice kid. He's honest and fearless which helps against Devils that would attack him.

The boy apparently lost both his parents at a young age his mother due to a heart sickness and his father hanging himself.

Denji also sold his eye, liver, and left testicle so he could live on only scrapes of what's left due to bills and all of that human stuff that I won't bother with since I never really worked unless being a samurai is a job.

Apparently in this world Devils can possess a human corpse becoming something called a fiend.

No one's POV:

"Hey Koku-San I'm heading out", Denji says as Kokushibo had been meditating in the forest behind the hut remembering everything he learned of this new world.

"I will come too Denji", Kokushibo says standing up and walking out of the shade into the sunlight with a small sizzle sound coming off of him.

"What is the job today... Denji", Kokushibo asks the blonde as Pochita walks between them while they head to town.

"Hunt a devil as usual Koku-San", Denji says putting his hands behind his head looking up into the sky.

"Well then... that means the stronger it is the more... money you make right", Kokushibo asks turning his head to Denji.

Denji has gotten used to the six eyes that Kokushibo has even though the taller and older male never blinks.

Pochita growls catching the attention of the two males. "Smells like... a tomato. Do you want... me to take care of it or you", Kokushibo asks as the three begin to sneak their way over to where Pochita was alerted by.

"I'll let you do it Koku-San", Denji says as Kokushibo nods walking out of the tree line walking to the road.

A tomato-like creatures with many eyes is seen walking along the road. "Let's get this... over with", Kokushibo says making a blade out of his flesh.

Cut to 30 seconds later the tomato devil lies dead on the ground as Kokushibo sheathes his sword in a makeshift Saya as Denji walks up.

A car drives up and the door opens showing an old man carrying an envelope with him.

"Here you go Denji here is your pay", the old man says handing the envelope to Denji but grabbing some money out and pocketing it getting an annoyed grunt from the black and red haired demon.

"Now then you can go home now", the old man says hopping in the car driving away and Kokushibo grips his Saya tightly in frustration.

"I don't know how you... deal with him", Kokushibo says stepping down from the corpse and picking through it getting around 20 seeds making sure to leave none with the See Through World active.

"Hey this job pays the best Koku-San plus he isn't really that bad", Denji says beginning to walk away.

Kokushibo puts the seeds in a bag and grabs a small stone setting the bag down then kneeling in front of the bag.

Unsheathing his sword then swiping the rock against the blades surface making sparks over and over until the bag is set ablaze burning the seeds within it as well.

Kokushibo then hops onto the roof of a building with a single jump without any effort then running and jumping from rooftop to rooftop until jumping off of the one nearest to the forest leaping 16 meters into the air.

Kokushibo lands on the pavement in front of a bakery seeing that it was almost nightfall.

"Huh maybe I should surprise Denji since... he is in a sad mood probably because of the bills", Kokushibo suggests to himself walking to the side of the bakery where a whole baguette lies waiting.

Kokushibo currently is hiding his presence so he could walk in and out without any difficulty whatsoever.

Kokushibo sneaks in and walks to the baguette grabbing it and escaping fast enough to where the baker couldn't know.

Kokushibo sniffs the bread while walking on the road to the hut to check for any long lasting growth hormones which he luckily finds.

"I guess that it could last him a month... with Pochita sharing with him", Kokushibo says walking to the hut then opening the door to see Denji awake eating a slice of bread with pochita.

"I have this", Kokushibo says showing the baguette shocking Denji.

"Apparently it has a hard surface and... a soft center", Kokushibo says handing the foot long piece of bread to Denji who has a happy smile on his face.

"Thank you so much Koku-San", Denji says gratefully and Kokushibo kneels to pet Pochita with a smile on his face.

"Now then you... get some rest", Kokushibo says standing up and walking to the corner of the hut and resting there watching the night slowly go.

"You know Pochita, Koku-San I want a girlfriend before I die", Denji says making Kokushibo turn his head to him.

"I want to hug her everyday and fall asleep while cuddling", Denji continues getting no reaction.

Denji sits up all of a sudden coughing into his hand scaring Pochita making him bark.

Drops of crimson liquid stain the bed sheet surprising Kokushibo.

"Denji are you... alright", Kokushibo asks

"Yeah it's just that my mom died of a heart disease and I-", Denji was cut off with knocking on the door.

"Denji! Kokushibo! Time to get to work another devil has been found", the voice of the old yakuza member sounds of annoying the six eyed demon.

Cut to a car pulling up to a warehouse 10 minutes later the three of them are walking around the warehouse searching for the devil.

"You know I want to thank you two for your hard work. I can order you around like dogs and you'll do as I say, but...", the man trails off and Kokushibo senses some malicious intentions from the yakuza elder.

"...Sometimes dogs have to be put down for them not being useful", the old man says then snapping and a sword pierces through Denji and Pochita.

"Denji", Kokushibo says under his breath worried zipping straight towards the running boy blocking a blade strike.

"Get out... of here Denji", Kokushibo says slicing through the 'zombie' like butter.

"But what about you Koku-San", Denji asks and Kokushibo stops letting his presence go making the entire area cold chilling Denji to the bone as some zombies start to bleed while some others get deep cuts.

"Just go", Kokushibo says sternly and Denji picks himself and Pochita up running to the exit.

Denji POV:

I ran as fast as my body would carry me feeling my chest l burn as yellow curved blades rush past me slicing up some zombies.

My body collapses under the pain and a few zombies get to me stabbing and slashing at my body as my screams fill the area.

'Why' is all I could think about. 'We just wanted a normal life. Why? Why!?'

No one's POV

Denji and Pochita were cut up by the zombies into little chunks and when Kokushibo realized it he was to late.

Denji was gone.

Kokushibo was outraged as the zombies through Denji and Pochita's remains in a trash bin making him even angrier.

"You beings... are worse than scum", Kokushibo says holding his blade sideways as it elongates growing three extra blades.

The flesh blade gets gripped by two hand as it gets lifted over Kokushibo's shoulder.

A giant figure starts to emerge from the shadows with the old yakuza member on a intestine like tentacle with it going through his chest.

"You Devil Hunters are annoying", the floating figure says.

The being has it's head on its chest where it's heart is supposed to be. At the neck of the being the stump ends with an exposed brain.

The dumpster opens with Denji there with a sort of black string ending of in a triangle.

"Pochita...", Denji says looking at the cord then looking over at Kokushibo.

"Koku-San", Denji says "Let's get this son of a bitch", Denji says pulling on the cord as Kokushibo breathes in.

'Tsuki no kokyū, Hachi no Kata: Getsuryū Rinbi'

Kokushibo swings his blade after exhaling creating a wave of giant blue Cresent blades that slice through the zombies and cuts the structures.

Denji meanwhile runs forward as his left arm sprouts a spinning chainsaw as he cuts through the zombies.

Kokushibo's sword returns to normal size as he sheathes the flesh sword.

Kokushibo inhales deeply creating a small vacuum of air.

'Tsuki no Kokyū, Ichi no Kata: Yamidzuki-Yoi no Miya'

Kokushibo unsheathes the blade slicing forward as yellow Cresent blades form and slice through the zombies then Denji runs up and jumps of his back as a second chainsaw sprouts out of his arm.

Denji crosses the chainsaws in an X like shape slicing through a zombie carrying a bar of metal.

Kokushibo dashes forward and slices forward cutting through some zombies in a combo of sword slashes.

Denji's forehead sprouts a chainsaw as well cutting through him and an orange helmet is formed with a black handle.

Denji runs forward rolling over Kokushibo headbutting a zombie brutally cutting it's head spewing blood and brain matter.

Denji and Kokushibo have great teamwork quickly cutting through the group as the devil controlling them looks on in nervousness.

"K-kill them", the being shouts and the zombies advance.

"Shall we use tactic 4 Koku-San", Denji asks going to his older comrades side.

"Hmm... sure", Kokushibo says as Denji looks excited smiling as his tounge waves through the air as the two sweep through the small army with spinning rolling jumping and slicing with every movement.

At this point the devil is desperate to survive as he flings some of his minions forward.

"G-get away", the devil says afraid floating backwards.

"That", Kokushibo says "Is not what is going to happen".

Denji jumps and Kokushibo rushes through the zombies getting closer as one of the intestinal tendrils shoots towards Denji while he is mid-air and one to Kokushibo.

Kokushibo slices the tendril jumping on it then rushing up the tentacle.

Denji slices through the tendril that hit him as he lands on the Devil's head cutting it as Kokushibo jumps to the stump elongating his blade making three others along it.

Kokushibo slices downwards as Denji cuts the Devil's head as they team up and kill it in one fell swoop.

Kokushibo lands next to Denji when the two halfs of the mutilated corpse hits the ground.

"I'll take care... of the others", Kokushibo says as he shortens his sword making it return to it's original state sheathing it.

Kokushibo raises his arm and dozens of yellow Cresent moon blades are formed shocking Denji.

"Blood demon art", Kokushibo says as the blades shoot outward slicing through the zombies killing off the rest.

"Caotic Moon Hurricane version one", Kokushibo says finishing his sentence when the act is done.

Denji looks around as the chainsaws stop moving. "Wow that was awesome", Denji says excited at Kokushibo's power.

Morning sun rays shine through the window as a car pulls up and three well dressed figures walk out and approach the building.

The warehouse door opens showing two men and a red haired woman.

The woman walks forward to the two blood covered beings stopping in front of them.

"I take it you did this", the woman says in a calm almost soothing voice looking around the room.

Denji begins to fall backwards as Kokushibo catches him resting him on the ground as his chainsaw form fades.

"Ma'am do you think they are possessed", one of the men in suits asks.

"For the blonde he isn't because you can tell by his face", the woman says.

"But", she continues "for six eyes I do not know".

"I have a question for you two", the woman asks looking at the two males.

"Speak", Kokushibo says looking up at her sensing no malicious intentions.

"You can work for me and eat good or you can die here", the woman says putting Kokushibo on guard.

"What", Denji asks"what will be for breakfast".

"Hmm... toast with butter and jam. Coffee and salad... and maybe some dessert too", Makima says putting her finger on her chin.

"That... sounds nice", Denji says before passing out in Kokushibo's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.5K 51
Honour, Knowledge, Power, and Motivation. Those were the things that fuelled him to do the things he had to do. After Vergil was killed by his brothe...
38.7K 1.3K 47
Kobeni x Male Reader "Mankind knew that they could not change society, so instead of reflecting on themselves they blamed the beasts." Y/n was young...
1.8K 43 12
ღ... "i love you cursed or not.." "even if i died more than twice..?" ღ... aki hayakawa was forced to get a j...
4.1K 116 7
Kai takimawa is a 17 year old,who works for ms Makima at her Devil hunter agency.One day him and his roomate Aki are forced to look after and protect...