The Cheated Good Son (Depress...

LittleClayishIce tarafından

Arata Atsuko, a 18 year old 2nd year highschool student was living a normal happy life, having a loving famil... Daha Fazla

Chapter 2: New Friend
Chapter 3: The Three's Worries
Chapter 4: The Break-Up
Chapter 5: Regret? Maybe
Chapter 6: Absolute Teasing And Too Much Teasing
Chapter 7: Motivations
Chapter 8: A Body's Natural Reaction
Chapter 9: Letting Anger Out
Chapter 10: The Nostalgic Past
Chapter 11: Anger Limits
Chapter 12: LET THE RAGE OUT!!!
Chapter 13: 2 Fights, 2 Knockouts
Chapter 14: I Hate You
Chapter 15: Advances
Chapter 16: Kidnapping
Chapter 17: Training
Chapter 18: Training Pt2
Chapter 19: The Crazy Flasher
Chapter 20: All Out War
Chapter 21: All Out War (2)
Chapter 22: Winning Team
Chapter 23: Back to Normal...and to School
Chapter 24: School Drama
Chapter 25: Problems In School
Chapter 26: Back To School Problems
Chapter 27: Back To School Problems Pt.2

Chapter 1: The Horrid Truth

20.9K 275 220
LittleClayishIce tarafından

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
July 20, 2007. Currently the end of the first semester of many students in Japan one particular school decided to release their students much more early than they were supposed to.

One such student was the 18 year old, second year Arata Atsuko, who was known to be rather soft-spoken and kind to others. Although, this early release was supposed to be a dream come true to most students, to him it was a both an eye opener and a nightmare.

He was currently standing infront of his room, in a state of stillness and despair as he heard 3 voices that echoed from his room.

???#1:"AAAH~ AAAHH~ Yes! More! More!" The first was an older woman's moaning voice.

???#2:"That's right! Pound her like what you did to me as well!" The second was a much younger one's, but older than his own in indication.

???#3:"We don't care what happens! Just rough us up all into mush!" The third one sounded like a girl that was also older than him but also younger than the second one.

He knew who they were, he wasn't born yesterday. These were the voices of his mother, Nana Atsuko, his older sister, Reiko Atsuko and then his girlfriend, Rei Usagi.

He was beyond devasted, not only did he hear his the people he trusted his life with betray, but also hearing the person they betrayed him for.

???:"4:"Hmpth! What about that loser, Arata?" A male's voice was heard.

It was clear who it was. The voice was visible. It was his bully, Toru Saburu, who was known to be the worst bad boy student at his school.

The 3:"We don't care about him! We love you more than him!" The three responded.

This was the final blow. Arata finally let out all his sadness in the form of tears that exited his eyes and onto the second floor's floor as he began to walk back towards the stairs.

He goes down back to the first floor as he sat down on the couch in despair as he still hears his bed, creaking as well as the moans all visible at the second floor as he began to think.

Arata:"...Where did I go wrong?" He asked himself.

Arata began to contemplate on what he did wrong to make them move away from him, but he couldn't everytime he tries to remember everything he did together with them, he always did everything.

He was kind, soft-spoken and always do everything they tell him to do...to do...to do...

Arata:"What a joke. Am I really just a servant to them?" He asked himself again.

This time, that thought stayed. Did his mother, sister and girlfriend really loved him in the first place. Did they even acknowledge him as someone more than a servant who does their bidding?

The thoughts echoed in his mind for a while, until he decided to do something.

Arata:"...I need sometime alone." He said to himself.

And so, he grabbed his school bag, went towards his door and left outside quietly to not disturb his family's fun time as he goes out, despite it still being noon.

He began to walk in a random direction leading to anywhere as he just hoped to atleast get away from them for a bit. He knows that he needs to get back as he still is in highschool.

And so he walked and walked with the every burning new memory of his most trusted people's betrayal of him.

After a while, he arrives at a nearby plaza that is just a across a street of the sea with a boardwalk.

Arata:"Maybe a drink will help." He said to himself.

And so, he went towards the plaza where many stands stood there, selling food, beverages and other stuff. Arata decided to go get a strawberry milkshake by a nearby stand.

As he fall in line for the counter, he notices that all the employees were actually wearing a uniform, which actually surprised him a bit as the usual stand worker works in their outside clothes rather than uniforms.

Arata:"How fancy..." He complimented the uniforms.

As minutes gone by, the line was slowly getting smaller, until it was finally his turn and was met by a beautiful barista.

???:"Hey there sir, what would you like?" She spoke in a kind voice.

Arata:"...One Strawberry shake, please." He answered.

???:"Coming right up!" She said as she grabs a cup and a pen. "May I ask what your name is sir?" She asked.

Arata:"U-umm..It's...Arata." He answered with his first name.

???:"Arata...Arata...Arata..." She said my name three times before writing it on the cup.

Arata:"Umm...your saying my name three times." He pointed out.

???:"Oh sorry! I actually do that to remember people much faster." She answered.

Arata:"I see...Anyway, I'll just be over there." He pointed towards the many tables.

???:"Oh! Sure sir, the drink will be ready in five minutes." She answered.

And so, Arata went and sat on a table that was for one or two as it had one table and 2 chairs. He waited for his drink as he  looked towards towards the sea.

Arata:"...Nice view." He pointed out.

After a while of waiting, the barista came in walking and gave him his order, a simple strawberry milkshake garnished with a strawberry.

???:"Here you go sir! Please enjoy!" She said handing him the shake.

Arata took the shake as well as giving her his payment and a tip for her service. After than, he began to drink his shake till his hearts content, trying to forget the traumatic truth he just discovered.

Arata:'...Do they even love me?' He asked in his head. 'How long has this been going on? Is my little sister involved? Does she even know?' He asked himself repeatedly.

To be honest, he stopped caring for that minute about what happened and started worrying for his gradeschooler, 6 year old little sister.

If his mother was doing this behind his and his dead father's back, then what about his little sister? Is she okay? What if she finds out? Will she be okay if she finds out? These thoughts were in his mind.

Arata:"I can't let her know. She's still a child. She doesn't need any trouble that's going to stop her enjoying childhood." He swore to protect his 6 year old sister.

After he decided to keep it in and bare the pain of his now turned slut of a family and gf and keep living with them temporarily until his little sister is old enough to live by herself.

Arata:"*Gulpx3* Aaah~ I needed that." He said as he finished his shake.

He then stood up and went over to the cashier to thank her.

Arata:"Ummm...I'd like to thank you for today. I know I'm just a costumer and..."

???:"Hehehe, No problem! I saw that you were a bit depressed so I asked my fellow worker slash my sorta boss that I could tend to you personally." She said to me.

Arata:"Re-really? Thank you. I really am." I thanked her.

???:"Well, if your really thank you. Can I atleast get you number?" She requested.

Arata:"Wha-what?" I asked a bit confused.

???:"C'mon, you seem like a really cool guy. I want to talk more." She answered.

Arata:"Umm..I'm not sure if I shoul-"

???:"Here." She cut me off.

She then suddenly pulled my arm and started writing on it with her pen and after a while, she lets go of it as I look to see that she wrote her number and her name.

Hiromi Tadashi

63xxx xxx xxxx

Hiromi:"There! Now, be sure to call me later, okay?" She said with a bright smile.

Arata:"Ye-yeah. I'll call you later." He replied.

With that, the two separate as Arata had to pick-up his little sister from her gradeschool as it usually finishes much more early than highschool.

[TIMESKIP]

Arata's pov:

I was now currently infront of my little sister's grade school, just outside of the gate. I doubt mom would be picking her up as I always hear that Sachiko, my little sister, always walked herself home.

After a while of waiting and being accused as being a pedophile by some Karen's who walked by, the gates finally open as the kids started leaving, with me easily noticing Sachiko among them.

Arata:"Sachiko!" I shouted her name.

Sachiko:"O-Onii-chan!" She shouted back.

With that, Sachiko started running towards and dives right into my arms and into a tight hug.

Sachiko:"Onii-chan, what are you doing here? I thought you were at school." She asked me.

Heh. To think Sachiko would start talking to fluently in just 6 years old, where most would struggle with complex words.

Arata:"Hehehe, Is it wrong for his big brother to pick up his cute little sister?" I teased her as she pouts.

Sachiko:"Onii-chan...not infront of everyone." She said to me, embarrassed.

Arata:"Sorry. Now let's go back." I said as she nods happily.

With that, she takes my hand as we began to walk towards our temporary house.

[TIMESKIP]

Arata's pov:

After we arrived infront of the house's doorstep, I decided to ring the doorbell to announce our arrival.

*Ding*

Nana:"Yes, I'm coming!" Our mother's voice could be heard.

As her footsteps got closer, she opened the door with her figure being pretty clean, despite what she did with my bully recently.

Nana:"*Gasp* Sachiko, Arata, your both home already!" She said with a smile.

She then went ahead and hugged Sachiko as she accepts it and hugs back, but as soon as she let go and went to hug me, I put my palm between us and stopped her.

Arata:"Not right now...mom." I said to her.

Nana:"Umm...okay?" She said confused.

With that, Sachiko and I enter the house as I just brush off mom and pass by her completely and entered the house.

As me and Sachiko go through the hallway that's needed to go the living room, we suddenly see our older sister, Reiko.

Reiko:"Oh, you two are back early. Especially you, otouto." She said to me.

Arata:"Yup." I coldly replied.

Reiko:"Umm...is something wrong, otouto?" She asked me worried.

Arata:"*Sigh* Nothing. I just need some space with Sachiko right now." I answered coldly.

Reiko:"I-If you say so, otouto." She said saddened that I don't want to be with them today.

What would you expect? They were doing it with my bully and were literally stating that they didn't care about me, as if it would be the same after I found out.

With that, I let Sachiko go and enjoy her life here until she's old enough. If I let myself be obvious to her, she'll be more worried than anything than be relaxed, but I don't intend to hide my anger towards the others...in due time.

After that, I decided to just go up and rest in my bed...no, I'll just get out my futon and throw my bed away tomorrow since it's currently a break after the first semester.

As I enter the my room, it was as I expected, it was clean and more shiny than it should as they probably tried to clean their evidences with air fresheners and cleaning kits.

But what they didn't know is I recorded the audio with my phone, giving me a bit of evidence that I could use, but until I can't submit this for neglect until I have a more solid evidence than a recording...like a video or pic.

Arata:"Let's just sleep it out and think about it later." I said tiredly.

With that, I go to my closet, opened it and got out my futon. I then placed it on the floor and decided to just lay down there and take a nap, marking the start of my hating relationship of my 3 most trusted people.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED

Hope you guys enjoyed this new book I made. This was actually based on a certain NTR manga that I accidently red on my cousin's phone when I borrowed it and though maybe a revenge story will do good. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for more chapters...if you enjoyed it I mean. Anyways...

CHOW! CIAO!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...