It Cant Be You- Charles Lecle...

By leclercs_16

The one where Charles Leclerc meets Carlos Sainz's baby sister and the spanish driver is their biggest shippe... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5~ Angry woman
6
7
8~ getting older
9
10
11
12~Vent'anni
13
14
15-It cant be you
16
17
18
19
20
21~Make you feel my love
22
24
25
26
Finale
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2
EXTRA 3
Carlos story!!!
Fading (New story!)

23

6.5K 126 29
By leclercs_16

After the GP we decided to go back to Monaco for a few weeks. Charles needed to bring some of his stuff to our place in Madrid and we wanted to enjoy a couple of weeks with his family. Walking on the beach and going out to fancy restaurants was alright but we missed the privacy we had living in Madrid.

-I talked with Mattia while we were in Abu Dhabi- he told me one night while we were making dinner. He also didnt sound very happy about it.

-You did? What did he tell you?- It was strange, I hadnt seen Mattia while we were in the garage and I just assumed he was too bussy to come around.

-He gave me a date- he left the knive he was holding on the counter and turned around.

-A date for what?- I asked him, not knowing where he was going with this.

- An ultimatum, or I'm in the car by the 1st of february to start the testings or they give my seat to Mick- he ran his hand through his hair, visibly frustrated.- Indefinitely.

-Are they serious?- I couldnt believe this, one day they are telling him they will wait for him and the next one they are pushing him to be ready or all his work will be for nothing- You gave everything to them and this is how they pay you?

-I honestly dont know what to do. I think I could be ready by then, but knowing they could replace me like that...Dont get me wrong, I love Mick and he is doing a great job.

-But that's your car- I finish for him. He nods- Then we will do anything in our power to get you back in it.

-You have your album release and you know I might not be ready by then- a disapoinment expresion floods him- Maybe I should just give up, give my seat to Mick and follow you in your tours, maybe I will be happy.

-No you're not. I couldnt live with myself knowing you didnt at least try- I take him by the shoulders and pulled his chin up- You are going to be ready, I know it, and once in that car you are going to win the fucking championship, not for them, not for me, not for anyone, you are going to win it for youself because after everything you've gone through you at least deserve that.

-I'm going to win the championship- a smile forms in my face- I'm going to win the championship.

-Yes you are- he took me by the hip and pulled me in for a kiss- Charles the food is going to get burned.

-I dont care, we will get take out- he turned off the stove and pulled me in for another kiss, walking backwards until he got to our room- I love you so fucking much Liv. Sometimes I think that God made you just for me. You are perfect, just perfect chèrie.

___________________________________________

We were walking through the streets of Madrid enjoying the Christmas lights. We had taken advantage of a Monday while it was raining to try to avoid crowds.

-I want to get a tattoo- I say stopping suddenly.

-You already have tattoos- He had already seen them all and made his opinion of them clear, kissing them and caressing them whenever he could.

-I know but I want one like right now- I didn't plan to have any done soon so I didn't have an appointment booked but I know a tattoo artist who could receive me.- My friend's shop is right here. Are you in?

- Sure, I have never seen anyone get a tattoo.

I guide him to the little tattoo shop. I discovered when I was only 18 years old, it is where I got my first tattoo and some more in the following years.

- Pero que ven mis ojos! la mismísima Olivia Martin (But what do my eyes see! Olivia Martin herself)- David, the owned said while coming out from behind the counter to greet me- ¿Que te trae por aqui superestrella? (what brings you here superstar?).- he said while giving me a kiss on each cheek- ¿Y quien es éste bombón? (And who is this hottie?).

- Pasaba por aqui para ver si por casualidad tendrias un hueco libre para mi (I was passing by to see if by chance you would have a free spot for me)- I pass my hand around charles waist to get him closer and introduce him- Y este es mi novio, Charles ( and this is my boyfriend, Charles.

- Encantado de conocerte (nice to meet you)- Charles introduced himself shaking his hand, I knew he has been making an effort to try and follow the conversation between David and I.

- Let me guess, French?- I couldn't help but laugh out loud after this.- Have I said something funny?

- I'm from Monaco, but nice try.

-My bad Mr. Monaco, Oli, my last client just left, if you want we can start right now.

Charles POV

-Are you not going to tell me what are you getting?- I was seating beside her but she made me promise I wouldnt look until it was ready.

-Nope, and dont worry its a small one so you wont have to wait long- I took her hand even if It didn't seem like she was feeling much pain.

David was concentrating on working on her ribs, I always thought that tattoos hurt a lot to do them but apparently each person hurts differently. Olivia was holding up like a champ and before I knew it David was done with his job.

- Done, you already know how to take care of them but if you get any kind of reaction call me up- He disposed of the gloves and discarded the used materials before handing Liv a mirror so she could look at it.

- "C'est la vie"?- I say as I read her tattoo.

- I finally decided on a title for the album- she told me while looking at it on the mirror from every angle- I wanted to commit to it before I got cold feet and what better way than a tattoo.

I kept thinking for a few moments while looking at the tattoo.

-Do you think he could make time for one for me too?- I wisper to her not wanting David to listen to us.

-Do you want a tattoo?- she asked- I thought you didnt like them.

- I do, I just didnt want one till now- i confess- It will be something small and simple I dont want the brands to get mad about this, but I want it with you- I honestly wont be getting it if she doest want it too, It wouldn't make sense without her- If you want of course I understand if you dont want us to match.

-On the contrary I want it, just let me talk to David and see if he still has time for some small ones.

He had no problem since it would not take more than five minutes for each of us. Surely Daniel will laugh at how small it is but I honestly dont care. As David said, I didn't notice practically anything and I felt a little stupid because of the anticipation that I had felt. But I didn't care, I was dazed looking at it, I wanted to touch it but Liv had strictly forbidden me since she didnt want it to get infected so I listened to her.

That same night while we were in bed Liv had caught me looking at him.

-Are you alright?- she asked me turning to face me. Lately she has been asking me that a lot, like testing the ground to know how I felt at all times.

- I'm getting there- I got tired of telling everyone that I was fine a long time ago and decided to try to express my feelings better.- How about you, how are you feeling?

- Right now I feel happy, I feel loved- she said simply, One thing I've noticed about her is that most of the time she tells you how she feels at that precise moment, as if she doesn't take for granted how she's going to feel in the future. I love that about her. She is not satisfied with a feeling, she wants to feel every second of her life differently

⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪

@ oliviamartin: "C'EST LA VIE" OUT JANUARY 1st 2023 🫣🥳❤️

So so happy to finally tell you that my next album is going to be yours in no time. Thank you to everyone Involved in this album. Clara, Kit, my family, Charles, I couldnt have done it without you.

Side A
-Angry Woman
-Levitating
-Cinema
-ceilings ft. Harry Styles
-Decode
-It Can't Be You

Side B
-CORALINE ft. Måneskin
-cardigan
-All I Ask
-Flicker
-Keep driving
-Made you feel my love
__________________________________________

@ user1: FINALLY!!! I CANT WAIT

@ User2: why did you post this while I was SLEEPING i almost has a heart attack.

@ landonorris: DJ Lando is ready to play some bangers💪🏻

@ kellypiquet: cant wait to make Max listen to every single one of them😌
➡️ @ maxvertappen1: 😭
➡️ @ oliviamartin: dont be dramatic, Checo told me he heard you sing one of them before a quali.
➡️ @ maxvertappen1: it was in shuffle okay?!?! I blame Penelope.
➡️ @ oliviamartin: are you seriously blaming a CHILD?!

@ danielricciardo: you guys got tattoos without me?😭
➡️ @ oliviamartin: Next time it will be Danny Ric

@ harrystyles:🥳🥳🥳

@ carlossainz55: muy muy orgulloso de ti peque (so so proud of you peque)
️ @ oliviamartin: I'm 23 can you guys stop calling me that?!
➡️ @ carlossainz55: NEVER.

@ charlesleclerc: they are going to love it🥰
➡️ @ oliviamartin: ❤️❤️❤️

⚪⚫

⚫⚪

@ charlesleclerc: c'est la vie❤️

Tagged @ oliviamartin
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3K 43
"We keep this love in a photograph, we made these memories for ourselves Where our eyes are never closing Hearts are never broken, and time forever...
143K 2.6K 18
SLOW UPDATES!!! "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž." ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก... lando norris is in love with his be...
13.4K 204 15
๐—•๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช๐—ฆ 'Charles Leclerc was seen exiting a restaurant with another driver's sister Avery Deanne, a singer from Australia' Did Char...
54.9K 1.3K 36
ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ her who falls for her best friend's brother and him who is helps her with his sister's wedding ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ "You guys spent th...