Mr. I'MPERFECT || Vmin {✓}

By sanonymousbaby

When a cold and broken CEO starts developing feelings for his childish P.A Top-Taehyung Bottom- Jimin Complet... More

(1) THE NEW CEO
RUDE JERK (2)
JAPAN (3)
(4) His Bf
(5) A day
(6) Jungkook
(7) Asshole Kim
(8) A house is not a Home
(9) Pony
(10) Where is Jimin?
(11) Stupid
(12) Sorry
(13) Drunk
(14) Head ache
(16) The past and present
New feelings? (17)
Caught in a trouble (18)
Jimin (19)
(20) Jealousy
(21) Shy
(22) Propose
(23) The End

(15) Parting ways?

1.8K 107 29
By sanonymousbaby

It was 7 P.M and jimin was standing infront of namjoon and jin's apartment...He knocked on the door and waited for them to open...As soon as jin opened the door...He was taken a back after seeing jimin...

"Hello hyung!"
Jimin chirped making jin smile

"Hello Jiminie...Come inside..."

They went inside and when namjoon saw jimin he smiled...

"Oh Jimin..."

"Hey hyung...I wanted to talk to you about something..."

"Oh sure jimin-ah go ahead...I'll go prepare dinner"
Jin smiled and went to kitchen leaving both the males alone...

"So...What happened? Everything alright?"
Namjoon asked...

"What happened to eunwoo?"

Namjoon was caught off guard by the sudden question...

"Huh?"

"What happened to him in the past?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Jimin..."

"His bestfriend..."

"Aren't you his bestfriend?"

"Not me hyung! The one who...Who commited suicide...and even in the morning...He was ignoring me...This whole day he ignored me...My texts, my calls..."

"Do you think there's something bothering him? Cause I've never heard about his other bestfriend...Maybe he's hiding something?"

"How can there be something that is bothering him... He's not like that...He never do show off like others...if he feels like crying...he cries...If he feels like laughing...he laughs...He never hides his emotions just to look strong...He calls me after getting afraid of a bug...Then how can he hide his emotions?"

Namjoon chuckled and jimin looked at him

"I'm serious hyung"

"I'm sorry...He just ignored you for one day and here you are panicking...what will happen after he get married...and leave you one day..."

Namjoon's words hit jimin harder than a truck...

"W-What? "

That's something he never thought about...

"Jimin...Let's just face the reality...You both can't live together like this for ever...You both have to part ways some day"

"Why? Is it necessary?"

"Look...Even I don't want you both to separate that's why...I...want you to marry eunwoo, jimin"

"WHAT?!"

Jimin was so shocked by Suddenly hearing that...

"Jimin-ah...He's a very nice guy...and you will get someone as perfect as him"

Jimin looked at namjoon for a second before chuckling...

"Hyungie...He's not just a nice person...He's an angel...And you're right I will never get someone like him in my whole life...But life partner doesn't only mean married couple...There are some people who never leave you...Some people who are always eager about hearing your saddest moments rather than happier ones...Eunwoo is already my life partner...But as my bestfriend..."

"Would it be easy for you to leave him? Don't you love him?"

"........ Actually...When I started to trust eunwoo I unknowingly fell for him...And i even confessed to him...But all he did was to....Smile...At first I was confused and angry...But later on i understood... That friendship is far more comfortable than being in a relationship...He's an angel...He's my bestfriend...And i dont have any romantic feelings for him...I have something more than that...all the respect...All the care...All of me...all of my thoughts...Half of my heart...He's that special to me..."

Namjoon sighed and smiled

"I can't understand you both...Seriousl-"

He stopped when he heard someone yelling from outside

--------------

"JIMIN WHERE-"

"WHAT THE HELL EUNWOO!!"

"OH GOD! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME"

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING"

"YOU'RE ALSO YELLING"

"THATS BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED!"

"THEN YOU SHOULVE-"

"ENNNOOUUUGHHHH"

Jin cut them off making both jimin and eunwoo stop and look at each other in Anger...

Eunwoo calmed down and went near jimin hugging him...The pink haired male tried to push him away but stopped when eunwoo scolded him

"Yah! Don't push me away..."

Jimin sighed and hugged back...

"I hate you"

"Hate you more"

"You know how worried i got when I didn't see you at home..."

------------

"Sir Kim...It's already 10...You should go home now..."

The guard told taehyung who was looking at something on his phone...

"I'll leave later...You can go now"

Taehyung said and looked at his phone again...He sighed putting his head on the table...Lately his heart has been playing tricks with him...Why can't he get that certain pink haired male out of his head...

"What are you doing to me park!"

--------------

"Ah finally we're back at our lovely sweet heaven!"

Jimin said throwing himself at the couch...He suddenly got up looking at eunwoo seriously...

"Eunwoo"

Eunwoo, who was placing the snacks they bought with them on the table hummed and looked at Jimin...

"We need to talk"

".....About..?"

"About you..."

"What about me?"

"How do you know jungkook?"

Eunwoo's movements halted...He looked at jimin again but this time with a frown...

"What did he tell you?"

"What happened in your first relationship?"

"What did jungkook say jimin..."

"Who was that bestfriend who committed-"

"JIMIN!"

Eunwoo yelled at him making him flinch...He soon realised what he did...

"I'm...I'm sorry min..."

Jimin ignored eunwoo...Tears in his eyes...and sniffing...He went to his room and shut the door with a loud bang...Eunwoo closed his eyes and sighed in frustration...

"Stupid!"

He slapped himself...

-----------------

A maid opened the door for Taehyung...He went inside his mansion and sat on the sofa with his head resting on it ..

"Master taehyung...Your dinn-"

"I'm not hungry"

He said and got up...Going to his room...

The maid shurgged but got startled by Mrs. Kim's voice...

"Give it to me...I'll feed him"

Mrs. Kim said taking the plate from the maid and headed upstairs...

--------------

The photo which taehyung was looking at in his office-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 14K 69
When two souls get's destined to become eachother's life partner due to difficult circumstances.
4.6K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
5.8K 358 8
ceo kim taehyung who is a perfectionist and expects his employees to be the same. enter park jimin, freshly out of business school, and the son of on...
Cold. By YoonChi

Fanfiction

4.2K 210 9
Requested by @MuazmarKuasar