Past seirei gensouki react to...

By No_Life6942

Past seirei gensouki/spirit chronicles react to the future (typical cringe reaction) my first time writing so... More

Characters
Prologue
Future Self
Beltrum Kingdom's Devision
The Six Heroes
Announcement
Talented Woman, Liselotte Cretia
Liselotte's trouble
The Hero's Grant Entry
Important Announcement
I Am Back!
Liselotte's Plan
A Game for Sword
Announcement
Stewart's and Alphonse's Demise
Death of a Trash
Announcement (again)
Amande under attack (Again)

The Hero

1.5K 42 16
By No_Life6942

Silence... That's what was all there. Everyone was captivated by this certain boy's entry. But...

Charlotte:~ KYAAAAAAAAA~

The first one to break the silence was Charlotte.

King François: sigh, Charlotte keep your down.

Charlotte: But Father! Didn't you see! He was like a knight in a shining armour!

King François: Except the fact he had no armor. sigh. But still, who is that boy. He is young and to take down those minatours so easily. It's truly terrifying.

Flora/Christina: That boy... He looks so familliar. And why is my heart pounding so fast!

Liselotte: OMG! My heart... What's happening!! Why's it beating so fast! And what is this feeling!

Aria: Lady, why is your cheeks red?

Liselotte: E-eh? What are you talking about?

Aria: sigh, Nothing.

Liselotte: O-ok

Celia: W-wait! I feel like that is Rio! Wait no that IS Rio! But what happened to his hair color? And how is he this strong!

Meanwhile:

Latifa: Onichan....

Rio: Y-yea...

Latifa: That's you isn't it?

Rio: Ye-yeah, but how did you know?

Latifa: OF COURSE I WOULD KNOW.  I am the only person in existence who would know you even if you change your hair,gender,race and anything!

Rio: Oh- I see.

Latifa: But what I am more afraid of is  that I am gonna get more rival! Ughh Onichan! Stop being such a chick magnet!

Duke Huguenot: Joe-sama, who is he?

Joe: You will see. But let's continue.

On the western side of the Galarc Kingdom, on a road running through the forest to the west of Amande... After the battle with the army of monsters that had attacked Liselotte’s party had ended, Princess Flora was left staring at the boy's face in a daze.

Almost everyone: Eh? Why?

Everyone was confused at why she was staring at him

Joe: Don't ask any questions. Just watch.

“...Is something the matter, Princess Flora?” Liselotte asked Flora curiously. Beside her, Duke Huguenot was also watching Flora with a suspicious look on his face.

Charlotte: Why is she just staring at him? Does she knows him? Doesn't look like him. Wait don't tell me she fell for her too! Oh c'mon!

When Flora realized everyone’s attention had been focused on her, she shook her head in a fluster. “Huh? Ah, no, it’s nothing!” Despite this, she continued to look inquiringly in the boy's direction.
At this point, even Liselotte and Duke Huguenot started to suspect that that her odd behavior must have had something to do with that boy. The two of them looked at him.

Everyone: What's wrong with her

Rio:  Don't tell me she suspects me...

The boy decided to speak up first, placing his right hand over his chest respectfully as he sank to one knee. “...Forgive me for asking, but have I possibly committed something of great offense? If so, please allow me to offer my most humble apologies...”

Charlotte: Oh my! He is humble too! Perfect man in shining armour!

King François: sigh My daughter has gone mad

“N-No, you haven’t! That’s not it! It’s not like that, no! It’s — It’s
nothing of the sort, just...” Flora denied in shock, struggling to find her words as she trailed off.
Everyone present waited for her to continue her statement. After a pause, Flora opened her mouth fearfully. “Umm, I was just wondering if we’ve met somewhere before.”

King François: Hmm, looks like she met him somewhere.

Christina: But I don't think Flora met her anywhere.

“...Me, Your Highness? I cannot say I recall such a moment, perhaps you have mistaken me for someone else?” The boy  said.

Christina: As expected. Maybe she met someone who looks like him.

Flora: B-but I feel like I know him

Flora said looking at Rio. But after Rio looked back at her, she quickly turned back her gaze.

“Oh, I see...” Flora frowned in frustration.
“...Hmm. Are you nobility from a kingdom somewhere?” Duke Huguenot suddenly asked, his words directed at Rio. He was curious about Rio’s background, having been informed of nothing but his name. Based on Flora’s
statement, he assumed that Rio was nobility from somewhere, and so he tried to discern more with his question. If that were the case, then it wouldn’t be strange for Rio and Flora to have met before.

King François: Oh my, as sly as you are Duke Huguenot.

Duke Huguenot: Huhuhu, thanks for the compliment your majesty.

“No, I am merely a traveler, wandering through the lands on a pilgrimage to train my sword hand. I am not someone born high enough to ever dream of being in the presence of royalty.” Rio shook his head with a bittersweet smile.

Alphonse: Pfft, he is just a mere commoner!

King François: Hmm, I feel like he is lying.

Alphonse: E-eh? Your majesty? Why would he do that?

King François: I think he from a fallen noble family and escaped while hiding himself. That's why he is lying. As such a skilled swordsman like him would never be a commoner. Plus he got good looks

Charlotte: And I can justify the last statement.

Alphonse: I- I see. But he is still a commoner as his family is fal-

Joe: Can you Shut up and watch?

Alphonse: Ee-eek! So-sorry!

“Oh? A swordsman of this skill, living secluded without any affiliation to a kingdom...” Duke Huguenot hummed with deep interest.

Christina: Looks like he wants him on his side.

Liselotte: Oh my I feel like my future self won't let that happen easily.

Duke Huguenot: Hahahah....

“Ah, excuse me. As Liselotte introduced earlier, I am Gustav Huguenot, just another old and useless noble.”
“Even my estranged self has heard word of the great Duke Huguenot
family before. It is an honor to be in your presence.” “Hahaha, I am most humbled to hear that.”
“And I am too, for your most favorable evaluation of my unworthy skills.” Haruto and Duke Huguenot exchanged words in a friendly show of humility.

King François: As expected. A mere commoner wouldn't never talk in such gesture.

“Umm, I should have introduced myself earlier. My name is Flora
Beltrum. Thank you very much for saving us from that dangerous situation earlier.” Flora eyed Haruto's expression carefully as she thanked him with nervous diffidence. Haruto shook his head gently. “It was nothing. I’m glad to have been of
help.”

Liselotte: Oh my, even under royalties and high- ranked nobles, he isn't stressed at all. Like as if he has been doing this for quiet a long time.

At that point, Hiroaki made his belated grand appearance with Roanna in tow. “Ah... Hey. Who is this guy, exactly? Someone you all know?” When Haruto spotted Hiroaki, his eyes widened faintly.

Everyone: Not him again....

Everyone's mood became bad after seeing him.

Charlotte: He was suck a scary cat and acting like a cry baby few minutes ago
Where did his so- called hero power went at that time?

Duke Huguenot: Hahahah, I guess it's because the hero lived in a peaceful environment, so seeing monsters that big was too much for him.

Charlotte: Well, that's true

He heard Flora quietly mumble the word “hero” and immediately knew who this boy was. ...He’s younger than I expected. I believe they said his name was Hiroaki Sakata? Haruto thought, recalling the name. “This is Sir Haruto. He is not acquainted with any of us, but he saved us and now we are in the middle of thanking him.” Liselotte said, taking the initiative to introduce Haruto to Hiroaki. “My honor to make your acquaintance.” Haruto introduced himself, placing his right hand over his chest respectfully with a light bow. In the Strahl region, this was a formal pose that showed more respect than a bow to the
other person. It wasn’t a gesture that an uneducated person would use naturally. When Liselotte and Duke Huguenot observed this conduct coupled with Rio’s courteous manner of speech, they felt even more certain that Rio was no ordinary commoner.

King François: Just as I expected.

Charlotte: Fufufu, you are smart father

King François: Hahahaha, says who?

Meanwhile, Hiroaki was looking Haruto up and down as though to evaluate his worth.

Celia: It looks like he is gonna do something stupid again.

Charlotte: I couldn't agree more.

Meanwhile many of them also nodded their head

Joe: They really don't like him.. Like us lol.

“Hmm... I see. Oh, I should introduce myself. I’m Hiroaki Sakata. The hero, technically. It’s nice to meet you,” he said with a small shrug.

Charlotte: He can't even introduce himself properly with manners

Joe: Does he even know what manner is?

“...I had heard rumors that a hero had been summoned, but I never imagined it to be true,” Haruto said, feigning surprise. “Well, it’s a little hard to believe, yeah. But I’m the real deal.”

Everyone: No you are not.

“No, I would never dare deny that. It is quite an honor to be meeting you in person.” said Haruto.

Then the video ends.

Joe: Anyway, time for a little break. Wanna have some foods?

Everyone: YES!!!

PHEW! Sup everyone! How are you all! Imma keep it nice and short. If u r wandering why this one is short, cuz I am writing in my mom's phone (u know why) and my mom is screaming at me telling me to give her phone back to her. Ugggh, can't she see I am writing. Anyway Thnx for the support and I will try to to upload tmr with 2000 words worth of stuff. Anyway cya tmr!

Sayonara

Word count: 1607

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...