Never underestimate me!

By MullinLiam

Izuku Midoriya. Thought to be a quirkless boy and to have comitted suicide suddenly returns. During the event... More

Darkest hour brings forth the greatest light!
The Strife's rejoin the fight!
"I'm Izuku Strife and this is my story!"
The start of Endeavors end
Punishment and Mitsuki's aid πŸ‹
Fuyumi arrives as evidence begins to mount.
Izuku vs Endeavor! Mitsuki's kink πŸ‹ πŸ‹!
πŸ‹9th joins Izuku!πŸ‹
Strongest Hero vs AFO pt 1!
Strongest Hero vs AFO pt 2
Bridge Between Worlds! πŸ‹IzumomoπŸ‹
πŸ‹IzujiroπŸ‹
Ultimate Soul! Midoriya's End!
Nejire's Wounded Savior! A Soul's Worth!
Mirio's Final Fight!
Submitted for 2023 Watty's

Shoto heals as the Girls learn Izuku is in pain.

1.3K 25 0
By MullinLiam

*Shoto's POV*

        We entered the dorm and sent Kaminari to his room as Izuku had me follow him to Mitsuki Bakugo's room for some reason. Not sure what this is about but my 'surprise' is in there. "Shoto, prince of Ice and Flame. Burdened with Endeavor. I present to you the Goddess of Ice Rei Himura." Said Izuku in a regal tone I was stunned as the door opened and inside stood my....mother?! I froze I didn't know what to do when I felt hands on both shoulder's and a tiny pair of arms around my leg. I look to see Izuku on my right and Mrs. Bakugo on my left. I peer down and there was little Eri smiling brightly. "Papa said you needed this so I have to hug you. Now pick me up and take me to meet your mama prince Shoto." She whispered just loud enough for us to hear. "Okay little one." I say as I knelt down and picked her up. I step forward slowly. Each step felt heavier than the last. I'm almost there as I see my mother crying and hear "Hurry. Your mama needs her prince." Eri motivating me the entire time. I take a breath and step faster to my mother. I hug her as does Eri and we hear. "A son and mama need each other. Papa told me that you both need this so please spend this day not sad but happy." We both kneel to ground crying as Eri let's go and runs off. "M-m-mother! I'm s-so sorry. I m-m-missed you so m-much. Can y-ou ever f-orgive me?" We sob together when she says "Y-you aren't at f-f-fault. I'm sorry I h-h-hurt you my l-little p-prince. I w-will earn your f-forgiveness." I chuckle as I cry. "I n-n-never b-blamed y-you." We just held each other and cried for who knows how long. After we finish I ask "Who got you out mother?" She pulls back and smiles. "Turn around and you will see the one who saved me." I turn and standing there was Izuku. Smiling with Eri in his arms and a gift in her hands.

*Izuku's POV*

"I told you I got you a surprise did I not Shoto?" I see him crying as he steps towards me and hugs me "T-that you d-did. T-thank you. I thought we'd never s-save her." I hug him before I tell him. "You're welcome. Now grab the gift in Eri's hands you'll enjoy it." He does as asked and opens it with Eri smiling. He smiles a genuine smile. Inside was a card with Eri's writing on it
'To Mr. Shoto. My papa told me a bit about you and your family. He said your papa was very bad. But do not worry. Papa said he will save your mama and sister. Papa never lies and he is strong. Oh and papa said tomorrow your sister will live here too. Be brave like papa. He promises things and they happen. I met your mama. She is so pretty. She is sad and wants to be forgiven. I don't know why. But I do know your mama loves you. She even calls you prince Shoto. So please Mr prince Shoto. Don't be mad at your mama. She so nice. I made a picture of your mama for you. I am not good at drawing but I hope you like it. Thank you for reading Mr prince Shoto. Just wait and papa will do what he promise. Signed Eri Strife'

     "Thank you miss Eri. I love it. I believe your papa really will do what he promised. And thank you for the picture of my mother. Its beautiful. My papa may be bad but your papa is awesome little one." He says as he hugs Eri. We walk up to Rei as Mitsuki enters and shuts the door. Rei smiles. "He didnt blame me. All this time I was scared I'd never earn Shoto's forgiveness for his scar but he never blamed me." She says as she cried with a smile. I smile at her. "Well then it seems a huge weight has been lifted from the darkness. Shoto may have hate and anger Ms Himura. But it is only towards two people. His father and himself. I told your son this but I will tell it to you as well. I will beat endeavor to the ground and tear his empire asunder. That's a promise. What does that mean when I promise something Eri?" Eri smiles "It means papa will do it. He never lies and always keeps his promises. So don't be scared pretty Rei papa will do what he says. Hey papa does she know about tomorrow?" I chuckle at Eri's question before telling Shoto. "Hey Shoto stand in front of your mother and tell her." I step back a bit as Shoto does as asked. "Mom tomorrow they're bringing Fuyumi here to stay too. At least until endeavor is imprisoned." Rei looks on wide eyed and blinks befor she stumbles forward and Shoto catches her in a hug. "It's almost over mother. Just give him time and Izuku sensei will save us all from that man." She smiles and cries on his shoulder.

    "Oh I forgot. Eri hop down and open the door to my room." Eri does as asked and standing there looking sheepish is Ochaco Uraraka "Um hello Todoroki-san and Himura-san. I am sorry if I am intruding but Izuku sensei said this was necessary for you to hear." She says as she steps in then looks at me. I give her a wink. "Tell them Uraraka-san. I'm sure they're going to be fine with it." She sighs. "I am the 9th wielder of OFA. I inherited All Mights power. I also come with a request Shoto Todoroki." Shoto looks stunned as Rei just blinks a bit before gasping. "You're the secret 9th that Izuku Strife said he was to train to surpass the Symbol of Peace!" Ochaco nods. "Shoto Todoroki. I ask a selfish request that I do not have any right to. Will you allow me to be one of your mother and sisters guards. I am not a strong fighter but I will give my life to protect them. I don't know the whole story as Izuku said you all aren't ready to tell it. I will not pry but with me, Aizawa sensei, and Izuku sensei as their guards I can feel I'm fixing a small part of All Mights many wrongs. Please Shoto Todoroki Grant my request." She says with a bow. Ms Himura looks at Shoto as he is thinking this over. "If you don't say yes I will. It's obvious she wants to do this even though she admits herself she is not ready for this. But i can feel her words have conviction Shoto. She truly wants to correct the wrongs and if this helps her I want her to have the chance." Shoto smiles at his mother. "Very well 9th OFA user Ochaco Uraraka. Though you needn't be so formal. Yes you can help protect them but you better learn how to control that power soon. As from what I saw at USJ it destroys your body to use it." Rei gasps at that. And walks to Ochaco. "Yet you still wish to protect us? How can you put yourself through that?" I spoke up next.

      "Because she knows she can't give up and how much it means to restoring this society that you and your daughter are saved from the demon posing as a hero. Ochaco Uraraka may not look it but she's very tough and extremely brave. She fought hard to save her entire class. She was the last one standing. Even after Shoto fell she had already broken many bones but kept fighting Ms Himura. That kind of willpower and determination to save lives is rare and needs to be cultivated. I am going to help her wield that power properly. By this time next week her ability to control it will be greatly increased. She may doubt herself but I have faith this beautiful young woman before you will stand strong against any storm you two face." Ms Himura hugs her surprising Ochaco but Ochaco hugs her back and whisoers something in her ear. Himura smiles and says. "Yes. Also Strife just call me Rei. It doesn't feel right to make someone such as yourself or Ochaco here call me Himura or Ms Himura. I trust you both." I smile at her. "Well Rei I am honored for your trust also you all can just call me Izuku. Now princess snowball here has a request and a gift for you as well." Eri hops up. "Can I hug you Pretty Rei?" Rei shocked at such a simple request does as asked. "Of course little Eri." She says as Eri hugs her and whispers in her ear before asking me to hand the gift to Rei. "Rei I know not if this will work with you and Fuyumi already having quirks. But this is materia. This one here is healing magic. I will take my time to help you and your daughter practice with it. Right now it is not super strong as it needs to have experience to grow but it can heal anything up to a broken limb instantly." I say as I hand her a green colored orb. As she holds it she looks at in awe. "Eri. It's time. Head to Uncle Zawa okay honey?" I say as Eri smiles. And runs off.

     "Ochaco come in and close the door. Now you four what you're about to see will not make sense but have faith in me okay. I can fix this in an instant." As I pull out my sword and step back away. They watch. As I focus my breathing. "Now Rei once mastered that materia I gave you can heal even life threatening injuries that are mere seconds from death. Here I'm going to show you" I say as I turn the blade on myself and run it through. They scream and panic before I tell them to pull the blade out fast. Ochaco does and I immediately use curaga to fully heal myself. Heart and all. They look on stunned. "See how powerful this is? I just completely destroyed my lungs and heart as well as severed my spine. In under 5 seconds I healed them all." They look on stunned as I show my torso has no new scars. "When healing with this magic it leaves no visible evidence of injury." Rei looks at the orb and understands instanly why Eri gave her that.

     "Eri is afraid Rei. She may have survived hell but that doesn't mean she is fearless. She forms bonds easily. But she has always cared more for others health and safety than her own. She fears something may happen to you or your daughter when I'm not around. So I took one of my new cure materia and handed it to her and explained how it works. She decided right then that when I met you or your daughter to give it to whoever it is and teach them how to use it. As such I've also had Nezu enroll you two in my materia course." Rei looked at me and was amazed. "But why go so far as to teach the two of us your magic?" I smile. Shoto steps up. "So no one like endeavor ever harms you two ever again. So you two can defend yourselves. Right Izuku sensei?" I laugh. "Dang I thought I was more mysterious than that. Figured it out right off the bat Shoto." Mitsuki snorts. "Nephew you may have become godly powerful but your face and eyes give you away. Hehe." I pout. "Oi whats wrong with my face and eyes? Huh? Do you see anything wrong with them Uraraka?" Ochaco looks from Mitsuki to me. "Nothing at all they're perfect." She whispers I blush. "Not a word Shoto. Mitsuki you have very cruel teasing methods you know." Meanwhile Shoto with a shit eating grin looks on as Rei has left the building.

     "HahahaHAHAHAHA wow. He's already got her just with his face and eyes." I pout and slump down more as Ochaco currently is floating on the ceiling mumbling. "Aww. Not you too. Shoto I blame you for this. I'm not sure how but it is your fault." He looks at me with a smirk. "How is you being ugly with weird eyes my fault?" I look up at him "Ohh ugly you say Shoto? Hehehehehehe. Hey Shoto you wanna see something funny for a second?" Shoto blinks still smirking. "Sure like what?" I smile brightly at his mom who is blushing and lean in mere inches from her face "Rei am I ugly with weird eyes?" Shoto pales as he realizes what i just did. "Oh you did not just...." Rei interrupts. "Not at all. As Uraraka says they are perfect." She blushes even deeper. As I smirk at Shoto who's jaw is on the floor. "Hey you started it Shoto." He pouts before blushing and says. "But I don't want a dad who is my age." At that precise moment. Mitsuki has lost her shit as Rei fainted. I barely catch her in time before I deadpan at Shoto. "Great you just killed her!" He too passes out. As Ochaco and Mitsuki are laughing like insane idiots when Ochaco accidentally puts her pads together and releases her quirk. "Uraraka please wait you're still in the......" *Wham* "Still... in the air." Sighing I pick up Rei and place her in the bed and kick Shoto then help up and cure Uraraka. "Ow good god why do I feel like a truck just hit my stomach?" Says Shoto. "Oh quit whining it was a lovetap. Now tend to your mother. Mitsuki Uraraka let's leave them be for now. "Oh and Jiro please stop listening at the door. It's really rude. I know you been there since the stabby stabby chest part. Or am I getting my new jacks early?" I ask confusing those in the room. Just then we all hear. "Hahahaha new ja....... Ow. We're dreadfully sorry Izuku." I sigh. "All the girls are out there right now aren't you? Sigh come on Uraraka, Mitsuki." We slowly make our way out leaving shoto alone with his mom.

    "Sooo Ochaco chan you think his face and eyes are perfect too?" I freeze. "Well look at the time I gotta go uhhh bye" says a blushing Ochaco as the girls try to corner her. Mitsuki laughs her ass off. "Aww see Izu she's so cute when shes flustered?" I look at Mitsuki wide eyed "Still I think we should step back before....." I don't get to finish before a flying weightless Yaomomo is slammed into my gut. "Hoooly heeeeell. Ow. Ouch. Face. Wall. Vase. Ooh window hang on Yaomomo" I bounce off all manner of things before flying out the window as Yaomomo panics. Before embedding into the ground.

    "Ow well that didn't hurt as bad as I thought." Says Momo. I reach up and tap her shoulder. She looks down and realizes she was sitting on my face. She squeals and jumps up. "Ow. Uraraka, Ashido the rest of you girls get out here!" I yell as a blushing Yaomomo pulls me out of the ground. I heal myself as Yaomomo says "Please don't tell them I sat on your face?" I blush then deadpan and point as a coughing can be heard as she's blushing when the girls walk up. "Oh don't you dare say that Jiro!" She yells blushing while Jiro whistles.

    "Nevermind that. Girls. Quick question. Why do you feel the need to tease each other so much. Not now Yaomomo. You could clearly see Uraraka was flustered and looking for a way out yet you wouldn't let her leave. Yaomomo I said not now. Besides..." Then I hear Mitsuki from the window. "Nephew look behind you dammit!" I stop and turn around. "Uhhh h-h-hello 1B right? What b-brings you h-here?" Itsuka Kendo coughs and speaks up while blushing. "We heard you were staying here and you had expelled Monoma and came to talk only to walk around the corner after hearing a crash and Yaomomo sitting in an ummm compromising way." I nod thoughtfully before tryimh to pass the explaining off. "Oh well you see there's a very good reaaon for that. Uhh class rep Yaomomo please explain...." She looks at me then class 1B coughs and says "It was Uraraka's fault. Bye." And runs along with all the 1A girls. I turn back around smiling.

     "Well I think I should explain a bit further.....see here is what happened. I was standing in a hallway minding my own business talking to aunt Mitsuki up there and uhhh one of the girls teased Uraraka and she got very flustered then the rest of the girls cornered her. I tried to warn Mitsuki we should move before an intergalactic, zero gravity Yaomomo cruise missile slammed directly into me at high speed sending us careening down the hall bouncing into things. Then out the window into the crater you see there. I tried to cushion the impact by rolling so I landed first. Yaomomo had not yet realized what was happening as she sat up. That is why she was like that. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go talk to the girls about toning down their teasing. Thank you. We can talk about the quirkist Monoma's reason for being expelled later so uhh. Good day." I start walking away when suddenly one of the perverts of 1B speaks up. "Man why couldn't her fat ass have sat on my face." I unleash killer intent and spin on my heels as they watch in terror. Smiling I politely ask who said that and they immediately throw the offender to my feet in an effort to save themselves. I reach down and grab him by the throat. "Listen jackass. I've had a long day and dealt with one pervert already. He's been expelled along with Monoma. What is your name?" He doesn't say a word. "He is new to class 1B. I think his name is...." I don't let her finish "Thank you Itsuka Kendo but I don't really care what his name is. What floor and window is his room in the 1B dorms?" We walk until I see the dorms. She points it out.

     "Thank you miss Kendo. Okay perv here is you and your class's only warning. Now I am going to ask you to not leave your room until 1B's teacher talks with me and gets back. Wave bye to your classmates and enjoy the flight." He starts to lift his arm before I smile devilishly and throw him all the way back to their dorm and through his window. I turn around. "If I were you I would head back and tell your teacher to visit me here immediately. Thank you for your time." I bow and head inside as I hear them all run back to their dorm.

       I enter our dorm with the girls surrounding a bright red Yaomomo. "Oh god dammit Jiro did you have to tell them?" She turns and smirks. "Have to? Well no. Wanted to yes. Oh come on it's not like you didn't enjoy it." I sigh exhaustes from the day and talk in gonna have with Momo. "I was smashed in the gut and sent flying down a hallway bouncing off walls, the ceiling, went face first into a vase then back first out a window down several stories into the ground. What would Yaomomo sitting up on my face do to make any of that enjoyable?" I ask as Yaomomo blushes harder. "I understand you all have peek hormones and it was a sexually suggestive thing but please let it go." I step forward and I whisper quietly so only Jiro can hear. "Besides someone from 1B just said and I quote 'aw man why couldn't her fatass been sitting on my face' so really not the time for more drama okay please I need to talk to her." After hearing this Jiro gets very angry. "Girls we need to talk privately. Izuku has to explain something to Yaomomo." Mina looks sad and is about to say something when I release killer intent again. "Everyone not named Momo Yaoyorozu better leave this floor now. Also my sense of hearing is just as good as Jiro's so don't even think of hiding on this floor." Realizing I am not playing games they all rush upstairs leaving me with a very embarassed Yaomomo.

    Sighing I go sit down by her. "So. How was your day?" She giggles a bit. "Oh. Good. Hey did you know I can make water with my quirk?" I smile. "Oh that's good to know." I sigh as I take my jacket off. "Yaomomo I know what happen embarassed you but I explained to 1B everything. It all went over well until one of them made a crude remark." She paled afraid of what I was going to say. "A kid decided to say and I quote his words not mine "aww man why couldn't her fatass be sitting on my face' I proceeded to throw him to his dorm and will talk about the situation with Vlad King. As well as class 1B so as to keep any rumors of that event from being spread."

       I look over and she's crying. "W-why do t-t-they always call.me a fatass or mention my body. W-why can't p-people look p-past that?" I smile softly as I place a hand on her shoulder. "Unfortunately Momo most people are assholes. It's hard to find the good ones. I know you have had a long time of being ogled at and perved on. Which is why I made this request from support department to at least stem the tide during your Hero work." I regrow a costume suitcase I had in my pocket and hand it to her. "This is like Midnight's costume it has self repairing properties. That way you don't have to worry about showing off skin and being looked at like a piece of meat from jackoffs as much. Between your genetics and the uhh requirements for your quirk it's caused your body to develop a lot like Mitsuki's. Difference is you don't have her personality to shield you from it."

      She examines the suit and it's design. It's a red base with atomic structures showing on it, around the shoulders and waist are yellow block patterns to imitate a utility belts and straps of her original suit. She looks at it and tests it out by creating a blade and cutting it. Moments later it is fully restored. "W-Wow thank you. I may change the design patterns around a bit but this is amazing. It isn't a full cure but it helps some. Though the way the atomic structures are placed unless I am standing sideways it's hard to gauge my bust size so that's helpful. But what are these lensless sunglass things?" I smile brightly as I explain them to her. "Those are basically small holographic computers that have the entire contents of your dictionary on it. Tap the small button." She does and a holographic screen pops up about 4 inches from her face allowing her to read it. "Why didn't I think of that?" I smile at her. "Momo you're a brilliant person but as I said no one person can think of everything."

    I sigh as I stand up. "You can't let what boys or girls say about your body affect you Yaomomo. A villain will easily be able to control you in battle if they know it would work. If you ever need to vent your frustrations talk with Midnight, Mitsuki or me. Also. If you by chance happen to get their names let me know then I'll correct their behavior. Possibly violently if it's a boy." I say with an evil smirk making her smile. "Thanks for not letting Jiro teasing you make you say something dumb Izuku. Just glad you had the restraint to not be the same as others." I sigh and tell her the truth of why I didn't reapond how most boys would. "Momo contrary to how most people are I spent a life of hell. I have closed myself off of any amorous or lustful pursuits because of that. Just because you have that body or did that doesn't mean I have any right to tease you about it or try anything. I just want to get along with others. That's about as close to a relationship as I can have currently." I say grimly. "But why?" She asks innocently I sigh once more. "Momo I may play it off with jokes and act as if I am fine. But every day I wake up with nightmares of my time in hell. I am trapped in my elementary school being assaulted every second as I am hit with every quirk known to man. I do desire things like a girlfriend or wife but I also know how much I'm messed up in the head. Trust me I was sent to a psychologist with a quirk to dive into my mind by my parents and they went insane from it. Literally insane. Think on that for a moment. I'm somehow barely containing all my rage and depression. I have Eri now and yes I'd love to give her a mother one day. I truly would. But in my present condition I fear I could cause them pain whether willing myself to do so or not. My strength is not easy to control but when asleep only Eri can touch me without me swinging a fullpowered attack at them. Even my parents can't." She pales at the thought as I tell her to look into my eyes as I drop the magic from them

     "Do you see why I always have magic running through ny eyes Momo. There's no light. No hope. Nothing but pain and misery. Like an endless void." She tears up and before I realize it hugs me. "Umm thanks but why the hug?"I ask as she chuckles sadly. "You have to find a way to restore that light Izuku. I can see a faint glimmer. But other than that you look like you seek death." I flinch before I whisper. "I sought death for a long time after my talk with Ass Might on that roof Momo. People don't understand what its like to have no one for nearly a decade. You hugging a normal guy they'd be flustered right or hug you back but you notice my blush. Right now I am very afraid. I like the hug but I'm afraid of how to respond to it. You're the fifth person to hug me since my quirkless diagnosis. Normally people only touched me to inflict pain. I wasn't kidding when I said in that interview I forgot what a hug was until my parents hugged me." She cried softly. "I am so pathetic that I don't even know what to do when a beautiful girl is crying in my arms but this is all I know." I hug her and slowly rub her back and pat it she does the same to me. "My guess is it wasn't the wrong thing since I didn't get punched." She laughed a bit. "You know my body issues are nothing compared to yours. I feel terrible that you had to console me over such a minor thing."

     I laugh as I tell her. "Well Momo. I'm not a teenage girl. Nor am I the most emotion having person. But you are well within your right to get upset about that kind of stuff. It's not something that makes you feel okay or good when they say right?" She shakes her head "No. It hurts. People think I should be so confident but they only see me for my body or my money. Other girls got jealous of me and picked on me accusing me of things like stealing their bfs and boys and girls both lie saying I had sex with them for various reasons. It hurts to be thought of as that type of woman." I nod as I pat her back. "Have you tried speaking with Midnight about this?" She cries a bit. "No I haven't spoken to anyone but you about this. Jiro knows from being observant but not to the full extent. I always felt afraid. Afraid I'd be judged....." I sigh as I finish her thought. "...and they too would mistreat or abandon you like the rest always did?" She just nods her head. "Momo in that regard you're just as I am. If you ever overcome your insecurities and gain true confidence I fear for your enemies. Hehe. Especially if you master your quirk. They'd find out the 'goddess of creation creati' is no pushover." She gasp as she lets go. Looking at me in awe.

      "How did you know my hero name?" I laughed. "You always get called a goddess for multiple reasons either your body or your quirk where you essentially in most people's eyes create things out of thin air. Plus that innocent bubbly personality you try to hide I figured you'd like cute things so creati is the cutest spin on the word creation." She was just staring at me blinking as she tried to open her mouth to say something but it kept opening to close immediately. "You can say what your thinking it won't bother me." She giggled a bit before saying. "I was trying to but I couldn't think of a way to respond to that. You definitely are smarter than people give you credit for!" I chuckle at that one. "What you mean I'm not just another pretty face?" I say smirking in a teasing way. "Well you definitely have a very handsome face. Hehe. Todoroki lost the bet the girls made that he would always be the most handsome guy in our class even though you're not in 1A you are in 1A dorms so it counts!" My brain locks up at that as I turn bright red. "Huh?" Is all I can say in response. She laughs. "Seriously? You don't see it?" I just look at her sadly. "No I don't. Remember Momo my entire life from 4 until about 5 years ago was spent with basically zero positive reinforcement. In battle I have confidence. In a battle of wits yes. In my appearance or ability to be with a partner. I have none. But thank you for the compliment. I may not see it yet. But if you do that's good right?" I ask as she smiles at me. "Kind of crazy we are at a hero school and you're the strongest person on Earth. Yet both just a bundle of psychological issues. Huh?" I laugh hard before teasingly joking. "Oh you mean me? I dunno what could possibly make you think I have issues. I mean I'm handsome with a beautiful stunning goddess in my arms strongest dude on Earth and have a beautiful daughter. What psychological issues could I have?" She cackles at that. "Hahahaha. I'll give you this. You're pretty good at timing that stuff." I chuckle. As it then hits us. "Uhhh we're still in each others arms arent we?" She blushes. "Yep. Uhh now what do we do?" I sigh as I look around the corner hearing Toru trying to sneak up and I smirk "Wanna mess with our sneaky eavesdropper?" She smiles before she whispers "What's the plan?" I giggle as I come up with a cruelish prank. "I'll get down on one knee you create a ring and I fake propose to you. She'll run to tell the other girls who will run downstairs to try and ask a bunch of questions. Then I scare them with my killer intent?" She grins wide at that. "Yes. That would be funny." We get into position. Toru comes round the corner as we put on the play and she takes off upstairs. "Now we play the waiting game." I say giggling as I sit down. Momo chuckles. "What do I do with the ring?" I smirk. "Wear it then when they ask throw it at Ashido. See if you can land it on one of her horns." She giggles a bunch "That is so cruel!" I deadpan at her. "More cruel than her making Hagakure eavesdrop on us?" She laughs hard before saying. "Nope but hilarious payback." I smile before looking at the hallway as all the 1A girls come running in blushing. I smile and wave at them. As they run up. "Yes girls? Are you all okay you look as if you have fevers?" Jiro deadpans at me for that one. Mina yells "MOMO SHOW US YOUR RING! HOW MUCH DID IT COST? WHAT DID HE SAY TO....." Momo screams and throws the ring at Ashido with it land perfectly on her horn. "Huh nice shot!" I tell her. She smiles at me. "Thanks. So now?" I laugh before releasing the killer intent hard as they all drop. "Yep. Now's a good time." I step towards Ashido. "I believe I said no one listens in or there will be consequences? So Ashido why did you trick Hagakure here into trying to eavesdrop?" Ashido pales. "H-how d-did...." I laugh as I crouch down and look her in the eyes. "All my senses are at super human levels. I have greater than even Jiro's hearing. Did you not think I could hear her coming and know immediately based on gait, heartbeat, breathing, as well as her own whispers to pump herself up who it was and why? Now I do believe Miss Ashido you need a lesson in staying out of other people's business. Right Yaomomo?" I look at Yaoyorozu she smiles and nods. "Well Miss Ashido. Shall I tell the entire class everything written in your diary?" Ashido shrieks "Nooo don't even joke about that." I look at Jiro and ask. "Jiro was I joking or lying about that?" Jiro shakes her head as Ashido tries to curl into a ball. "Now miss Ashido. I get it. You're a social creature. You crave your ships to sail but let me make one thing perfectly clear. When I tell you that I need a private talk with someone it will not be any bit romantic. There's a time and place for that. I understand that and you need to as well. Unlike you all I have no time and place for romance at present. If you do not understand that Yaomomo I give you permission to tell them what I told you but I do not want to be stuck dealing with all the questions. You are all going to learn some things about me that are very unsettling. Are you prepared for that?" I stop the killer intent as the girls all stand up. Feeling guilty they don't know what to do.

      "My nephew is not one you have permission to tease Miss Ashido. You have to earn the right to tease him. If you do not know his pain you do not know what your actions can cause him." Says Mitsuki as Ashido looks between her, Momo, and me and sees the tears in their eyes and my full lifeless ones. "Now I have been a young woman such as yourself Ashido. But I have grown. I know it's fun to do those things and get a reaction but let me make one thing perfectly clear. That will hurt my nephew and not even him or his parents would prevent the hell I will raze upon you. Mainly cos they are the only ones capable but have no desire to. My own son made his life a living hell. If I had known Katsuki would have never been allowed to attend UA as I'd have had his ass thrown in Tartarus. Are you girls prepared to know the psychological damage that has wrought upon Izu?" I look at them all. Not one says a thing or nods. "Then know this girls. I may get flustered and blush and panic when things happen. It's not a ploy to act cute. It's me being embarassed and terrified. Truly terrified. To the core. Do you understand? Even partially?" Momo and Mitsuki each place a hand on my shoulders. "Izuku is here for very specific reasons. To train the 9th whoever that is. To protect the students of UA. To teach us how to become true heroes. But how many of us can say we survived hell? Do you think one can do that and just be okay? No he like Eri suffers every night. When they close their eyes to sleep they don't dream of sunshine and rainbows. So please be considerate of that. Yes he is only 15. But he is a teacher with the authority to expel us and should be respected. So if you notice in your interactions he looks uncomfortable stop and think what is the right thing to do." The girls look at me sadly and I sigh. "Trust me girls I would love to be just a normal guy whose happy and fun loving but its not me. Now there's a party in an hour I am sure Ashido told you and all the boys correct? Then prepare for it. No alcohol and you'd better not break any rules. I really want to learn to trust you all. To be your friend. But to do that requires time and respect. Ashido I swear if you come up and tease me during that party you're getting the Kaminari treatment." That scares the girls except Momo, Jiro and Mitsuki who know what I really meant. "Do I make myself perfectly clear?" The girls nod and all but Jiro rushes off. "The Kaminari treatment huh?" Mitsuki smirks at me.

    "Hehe worked didn't it? I mean Jiro was the only one of them who knew what I was talking about. Ashido is a sweet girl and all but she needs to know that her games have downsides. Especially because what Yaomomo and I spoke of was very private. In her mind that means oh love yay in my mind that means oh fuck psychological trauma. Yaomomo while they're down here wanna show them your true gift also how long before Ashido realizes the ring is on her horn?" Momo goes and grabs her new costume as Mitsuki laughs. "Probably until the party. That will really confuse the boys though won't it?" I smirk. "Auntie do I look like I care?" She shakes her head as Yaomomo walks up holding the new costume. They look confused until Momo creates a blade and slices it a few times and then gasp when it repairs itself. "Holy shit dude that's amazing!" Mitsuki pinches my cheek. "Aww was little Izu worried about her clothes being ripped up?" I blush and then tell her "Yes. Partially that but also have you seen her original costume? Due to her quirk she creates anything through her skin. So she had less than a costume and more of a uhh......" Yaomomo laughs as I am blushing "I think I would rather not break Izuku and just show you. Izuku I'll take Mitsuki to my room I have a spare costume there." I nod vigorously and sigh as it's just me and Jiro. "You know from how you were with me and Yaomomo earlier today Mophead, I'd never have figured you went through a similar instance as Eri." I laugh. "I didn't die over a thousand times and get put back together again no. If you really wanna know rockstar follow me to my room. I'll give you a brief explanation of my life as the Deku." I say as I walk back upstairs with a confused Jiro in tow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 281 10
Izuku Shigaraki was the son of the villain All For One. Held captive by a quirk for over two centuries. However When the events of Kamino Ward happen...
203K 4.2K 22
MidoriyaXUraraka Villain Fanfiction Based off the story and characters from the manga and anime Boku No Hero Academia by Horikoshi. I don't own any o...
353K 4.5K 39
(YN), An 18 year old quirk teenager who has been assigned in a high school, UA High School as he then was assigned by the greatest Hero of them all...
18.4K 366 29
Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero, however he is born quirkless. But that doesn't stop him from following his passion. With help from the No 1 Hero A...