Starfox. A child in space.

By Stanton_Gamerknight

A human child name Jimmy with no last name ran away from a foster home since he was bullIed and abused by oth... More

Bio
Starfox team
Prolouge
Chapter 1: knowing each other
Chapter 2: A New Life
Chapter 3: settling down
Chapter 4: Helping others
Chapter 5: A good evening
Chapter 6: The unexpected
Chapter 7: under attack
Chapter 8: First mission
Chapter 9: Hunted.
Chapter 10: Rescue
Chapter 11: Training
Chapter 12: Planet Katina
Chapter 13: The talk.
Chapter 14: The lecture
Chapter 15: Asteroid belt
Chapter 16: Papetoon
Chapter 17 :Sauria
Chapter 18: Abducted
Chapter 19: Zoness
Chapter 20: Earth
Chapter 21: A New Friend
Chapter 23: Back Home
Chapter 24: Experience
Chapter 25: Orbital Gate Assault
Chapter 26: Prove your worthy
Chapter 27: Into the core of the planet
Chapter 28: The Queen of the Aparoids
Chapter 29: Heros
Epilogue: Life

Chapter 22: Defense

263 7 1
By Stanton_Gamerknight

   It was total chaos in the city of humans and anthros running for their lives as Aparoids started destroying the city and causing destruction. Krystal started firing at the swarm and took down a few. Stan helped by slashing them into pieces with his Gamerknight sword.

"There is too many of them!" Slippy shouted as he took a couple more down.

"Don't give up! The United States Air Force and the Cornerian forces are on their way. We just need to hold off the Aparoids till they get there." Peppy explains as he shoots a bomb at an Aparoid swarm.

"Don't worry! I got them!" Stan shouted as he tried to fight another swarm coming at their location.

   Meanwhile, Katt tried to hurry back to The Great Fox at the airport hangar to get Jimmy to safety until a mega Aparoid fired a Mega laser at them. They unfortunately got hit and crashed into a clothes store. Jimmy woke up and saw Katt unconscious and tried to wake her up.

Katt! Wake up!" Jimmy shouted as she shook her a little on the shoulders.

She moaned and woke up in pain as she felt a huge gash on her forehead.

"You, okay?" Jimmy asked with concern.

"I'm fine sugar. Come on. We better get to safety. And for that, just remember to aim carefully." Katt says as she gave him her spare blaster from her crashed ship.

"Don't worry. I just shot Panther in the head." Jimmy said.

"Please don't mention that." Katt says as she leads.

   They ran out of the store, and they were a few Aparoids attacking a few people and Jimmy fired and killed one small Aparoid. Katt then shot a few of them down and they tried to make it back to the airport on foot. It was only two miles away north from where they are and many Aparoids invading the city.

"Stay behind me." Katt says as she started moving across the street where there were many crashed vehicles and everyone screaming for their lives.

   A few Aparoids started to marge themselves into a few cars and became more invincible and more aggressive. Jimmy fired at one of them, but it didn't affect them by the thick armor from the car merge. They started running down the highway and tried to get through the crowd. Jimmy tripped onto the intersection and an out-of-control car was coming at him.

Katt was fast and pulled him out of way before the car crashes into a building.

"You, okay?" Katt asked as helped him stand up.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Ok, climb on my shoulders. We're almost there." Katt says as she put him on her shoulders and ran to the airport.

   Meanwhile, the team did their best fighting off the Aparoids in the air but more just kept coming. Stan flies down and kills a few Aparoid spawners and some on the surface trying to attack some civilians. Krystal then got worried that Katt and Jimmy were trying to make it back to the airport on foot after they crashed.

"Fox, Peppy, Stan. I need to go save Jimmy and Katt right now! They crashed!" Krystal shouted.

"Go. We got it from here." Fox says as he shoots down an Aparoid ship.

  Krystal flies her Arwing to their location and sees them surrounded. Jimmy shot down a few Aparoids in the head coming close. Katt tried to hold them off as well but, there was too many of them. Krystal goes down fast and fired at them and saves Katt and Jimmy in time.

  She lands and helps them get in the Arwing and hurried back to the Great Fox. Just then, the calvary has arrived. Cornerian forces, and the U.S military has arrived in the fray.

"I hope you didn't start the party without me." Bill says as he flies down and shot down the Aparoids.

"Bill! Is that you?!" Fox asked with surprise.

------------------------

"Yep! Don't worry Fox! We're here to help." Bill says as he and some Cornerians fly down and start clearing out the Aparoids out of the city.

  The forces started to help their civilians get to safety and helped Starfox push the Aparoids out of Earth.

"I think that's the last of them." Stan says as he lands down.

"What a battle." Peppy says.

    Later, Wolf and his friends were in body bags and were taken back to Corneria for an investigation. Even, though they were supposed to be captured for their crimes, but they deserved to be killed off for what they've done. Now Starfox has decided to continue their main mission of finding the Aparoids home planet.

"Thanks for saving my hometown." Stan says as he shook Fox's hand.

"No problem. Sorry for what Wolf and his friends did." Fox says.

"It's alright. They had what's coming to them." Stan says.

"You sure you don't want to join us?" Jimmy asked.

"I have to stay here and help everyone recover after the attack, but I might come if you guys are having trouble like last time." Stan explains.

"Well, thanks for saving Sauria earlier but you didn't have to be mysterious about it." Krystal says.

"Yeah, your right." He speaks.

"Come on, we have to hurry and head back to Corneria and see if my father has found the Aparoids location." Slippy says as he boards The Great Fox.

"Good Luck Starfox. Get the Aparoids what's coming them." Stan says.

"Thanks Bud. We will destroy them." Fox says as he waves goodbye.

  The team got ready and left Earth's Atmosphere. Starwolf was finally out of the picture, but Krystal was little down of killing Wolf because she never killed anyone before and was a little upset at Jimmy for not staying at the Great Fox and followed them to the bank.

"Jimmy, you could've gotten killed. Now you understand how dangerous it is?" Krystal asked.

"I'm sorry but I just wanted to prove that I'm ready to be part of the team." Jimmy explains.

"You are part of the team; you are just too young to be on missions." Fox explains.

"Guys take it easy. He did prove himself by saving me from the crash and was brave enough to help me fight off the Aparoids." Katt explains.

"I know Katt, but you know he's only 6 years old and what if he died today?" Krystal asked sternly.

   Jimmy then walked to his room a little down and Krystal noticed and kind of felt sympathy about it. Later during the day, the team was thinking about seeing if Jimmy was ready to be part of the team.

"I'm still not sure. He's only a child." Krystal says.

"Yeah, but he has potential. He did help the team and saved my life." Katt says.

"Well, I have a uniform for his size." Fox says as he brought it out.

"Well, I think he's ready." Slippy says.

"Alright. But we should keep a close eye on him." Krystal says.

"Don't worry, we will keep him safe while he's on a mission." Fox says.

The team Decided on their decision that Jimmy was officially part of the Starfox team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 488 34
I'm not sure if this is going to be a stand alone story or a series of different stories just yet. Luca and Leif have only ever had each other. Both...
376 41 10
Main Character: Flix He gets sold and falls in love *Everything in this story is mine, EXCEPT, that it's Yautja and there may be Xenomorphs. Everythi...
85.2K 5K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
102K 1.3K 15
You were sent as a sacrifice as a child and you don't expect what happens next will you be taken care of? Or be left alone. I own nothing here . I su...