The World Is Ours // Sugarhil...

Por durksfiance

"What Usher said??" "Started when we was younger you was my" "MY BOO" 🀞🏾 MÑs

πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦²πŸ€ŸπŸΎ
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
OYK

Ch. 18

3.9K 78 72
Por durksfiance

"MAAAAAA!!!" Ddot screeched as he ran into my room. I was packing my suitcase and bag.

"Stop yelling ddot it's late" I shook my head.

"You ready?? Our flight is in 2 hours" he geeked.

"I think I got everything" I said grunting as I tried to close my suitcase.

"Baby... it's a week- we not moving there" he laughed as he watched me struggle.

"Aye bro you never know what we gone do up there. Gotta have a fit for EVERY POSSIBLE OCCASION/ SCENARIO" I said in a duh tone.

He looked me up and down. 

"So extra" he mumbled as he grabbed my bag and purse.

"MEET ME DOWNSTAIRS OKAYYYY" he yelled as I heard him walk away.

I grabbed my mini travel bag and put my toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion, mini shampoo and conditioner, makeup wipes and makeup remover into the bag.

Once I shut it, I turned off my desk light and grabbed my keys. I threw on a hoodie before finally making my way downstairs.

"Put dis in yo suitcase" I threw it to Ddot and he gave me a stank look.

"ALRIGHT KIDS NOW LISTEN UP-" Tay said. I held my finger up.

"Stop there. I ain't no kid. We the same age. I'm a minute older. Continue" I gave him a slick smile.

"Bitch- anyway. Be safe since you going by yourself. I don't know why y'all aint going with an adult but WHATEVER. Have fun, I love y'all and ddot don't get her pregnant please" he had a desperate look on his face.

"Mannnn suck ma dick nigga" Ddot rolled his eyes at Tay laughed.

"Love you sis" Tay gave me a hug. He helped but our stuff in the car. (Jstar was taking us to the airport)

"I shouldn't be letting you two go to the Bahamas by yourself but aye, ik Jada can fight" Jstar joked.

"What bout me??" Ddot raised a brow.

I saw Jstar look at him through the rearview mirror.

"She got a gun too" Jstar ignored Ddot.

"WOWWWWWWWWW" Ddot said surprised acting like he was hurt.

I smiled and put my air pods in. I fell asleep till Ddot shook me awake.

"We got like 15 minutes before we board gots to hurry" he urged as I got out the car and grabbed my things. We ran to the security line, then to the bag line, then we BOOKED it to our gate.

"Gate 4b will be closing in 30 seconds" we heard. That was our gate-

When I tell you I became the fucking flash I mean it.

I ran so fast that when I got there, I rammed into people boarding. Like RAMMED.

"WE HERE!!!" I gasped.

"I'm here" Ddot said out of breath as we both handed the flight person our tickets. She gave us a questionable look then let us on the plane.

"Just 5 more hours and we in the Bahamas niggaaaaa" Ddot whispered as he pinched my arm.

I started cheesing like a lil kid. He grabbed a hold of my hand as we shared my air pods.

We were listening to "Butterflies" by Queen Naija.

And I just wanna hold you all night long

Whenever I'm around you nothing's wrong

I'm hoping that you'll always be around

You got me on a high, I don't wanna come down

And I love it, I love it

These butterflies

Yeah, I love it, I love it

And I just wanna love on you

When she moved to the second verse, I heard ddot's loud ass snoring.

I look to my side and see he had his head rested on my shoulder.

"This nigga" I laughed as he drooled a little. I closed his mouth and got comfortable.

-5 HOURS PASS BY-

"DARRIANNNNNN" I shook him. He shot awake like he saw a ghost.

"WHAT" he yelled a little too loud.

"We in the Bahamas baby!!" I did a dance as everyone cheered.

"Don't EVER shake me like that again fuck nigga" he popped the side of my head.

"Touch me like that again Ima kill you" I said sternly. He rolled his eyes as we both got up. We grabbed our things and exited the plane. I ordered an uber and we waited outside.

"Gyat damn it's hot" he said as he took his hoodie off.

"No shit nigga dis ain't NY" I said as I took mine off. 

The uber arrived after an hour. YES, an hour.

We got to the hotel and were amazed.

"WOAH- THIS IS- WOAH-" was all Ddot could say.

He pulled out his phone and started recording.

"THIS WHAT WE DO!!! WE MADE IT TO THE FUCKING BAHAMAS MAN!!! WE WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT Y'ALL, I LOVE Y'ALL" he blew kissed to the camera.

I smiled knowing how happy he was to be here.

He posted it on his story and then went to the balcony.

"The view is fucking awesome" he geeked.

"You sound white" I said as I walked into the bathroom.

"YEOOOO!!!!!" I said in shock.

"I'm too hood for this shit" I joked as Ddot walked in.

"Why the shower got mad faucets" he said confused as he started twisting and turning shit.

"NIGGA STOP BEFORE YOU BREAK IT" I demanded. He jumped as he got startled by my yelling.

I jumped onto the bed and rolled off onto the floor.

"Ow-" I squealed.

"DUMBASS" Ddot laughed uncontrolably.

"I'm smiling but it ain't funny" I said smiling then turning serious.

He flipped me off and went back to the balcony. I followed.

"I'm gone like it here" I said inhaling the fresh ocean air.

Ddot wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Gone be even better since I got you ma" he kissed my neck. 

He took his phone out his pocket and took a picture of us. He then posted it on his story.

DDOT

It was already lunch time when we got to the Bahamas, so I decided I wanted to take Jada out for something to eat.

Her fit:

I had on a white tee with pink swimming trunks. 

"You hungry??" I asked as I looked at Jada. Lord did that body look good.

"Hell yeah!!! We ain't eat breakfast yet" she reminded me.

"No, I didn't eat, YOU had a whole croissant with chocolate and banana slices." I said squinting at her like she was dumb.

"Mad dayroom calling me out like that" she flipped me off as I laughed.

"I'm taking you out, let's go" I grabbed her hand, and we walked out of the hotel.

We walked to VIP Chinese Restaurant

We were seated and started looking at the menu.

"OUUUUUUU boy this shit look good" Jada licked her lips as she kicked her feet excitedly.

"I want Fried wings. AND sweet n sour chicken. AND fried rice. AND FRIES!!!!" she got happy and squealed.

"Yo fat ass" I joked.

"Suck ma dick nigga" she sucked her teeth.

The waiter came and asked for our drinks.

"A water" Jada said.

"Wat-" I tried to ask with a raised brow. She shot me a side glare that shut me right up.

"I'll take a Gatorade" I nodded.

He left.

They started playing "My boo".

 "OUUUU DIS MY THEME SONG FOR US" I said as I started doing a lil dance.

"WHAT USHER SAID??"

"Started when we were younger" she sang while laughing

"You were my" we said in sync.

"MY WHAT???" I shouted as I nodded my head to the music.

"MY BOOOOOO" I said trying to make my voice high.

"Worda bro you mad embarrassing" she hit the table laughing.

"Says the one fucking the table up" I looked her up and down playfully.

"Fuck you nigga" she shook her head as she caught her breath. We sat and talked about ALOT of things. We ate. I joked about how much food she had. She threw pieces of chicken at me.

We may be kids but damn, I could spend the rest of my life with her.

"You know- you my first boyfriend, right?" she said in between bites.

"What?" I said as I choked on my drink.

"Yeppp" she said popping the p.

"I was never really into dat dating shi. Thought it was stupid" she admitted as she played with her food.

"And now.... BECAUSE OF ME!!! You believe it" I smirked.

She gave me a 😒 look.

"I'm glad I'm da first ma" I kissed her hand. She started blushing like crazy.

"Aye when we get home best believe we gone burn off some calories" I said hitting my stomach.

"Word????" she looked at me a lil surprised.

"Word"

to be continued

Ik y'all seen that video where Dd had his arm around crystal

Fuck him and his ugly ass silk press

Fuck that dirty hoe

Fuck OY (not my other boyfriends doe)

#DOA4L

Best believe I'm paying for kay kay's bail 🙄

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

342K 4.3K 40
"you act as if I don't have feelings for you." "cause you never said anything bout it.
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
714K 43.7K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
53.6K 735 27
"𝑖 𝑝𝑒𝑑 π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 π‘œπ‘› π‘ π‘Žπ‘“π‘‘π‘’π‘¦οΌŽοΌŽ π‘ π‘œ 𝑖 π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘ π‘”π‘œ π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘¦π‘Ž β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ 𝑏𝑒"