Kamiinari Synthesis: Saga of...

נכתב על ידי Weebereh

Lexis was robbed of his life, with nothing but a mere 6 years to live and a power that holds no worth to the... עוד

The restricted cave
Lightning?
REBIRTH
Sal-02

Wreckage in Fushio District

1 0 0
נכתב על ידי Weebereh

Lexis glanced upon the magnificent town of Fushio, the sight flabbergasted him.

"The town is really surrounded by the Mountains in every direction, it looks so unrealistic!"

This was Lex's first time seeing something Like this, he was excited beyond comprehension.
A sense of romanticism was filled within him.

Lolo looked at Lexis, still in disbelief about the incident that happened earlier, Lexis was like a child excited beyond recognition and Lolo stood there like his parent.

However, The 'knife king' Lorikita Lorio had other plans.

He cannot stood the image of his pride being diminished by a mere boy in his teens, and the plans for his revenge were to lure Lexis in the big boss's quarters, and then he believed his boss would gladly kill this nuisance of a boy for him, for Lolo, it was a perfect plan.

"Young Man, If you are done glazing at the sight, there is a place i would like you to see.."
Lorio said these words in the most disgusting way possible, he was trying to be polite, but with his style of speaking, it didn't seemed polit, not at all.

As Lexis was going to speak, The squad 2nd of SAL-02 leaded by Genkai Akio Marched in the main prison hall, released all the inmates and escaped while producing a huge explosion, killing over two dozen soldiers in the process.

The explosion was big enough to be heard at the entrance of the town, everyone, including Lex and Lolo, was surprised to say the least.

"What in the hell is that explosion!"
Lorio was surprised more than anyone, in all his years working for the big boss, he never saw anything flashy happening in the town, the town was always sad, Grimm and usually quite.

The intensity of the moment was very heated, it was the first time lexis saw an explosion, everyone else, including the guards, had their jaw dropping off their faces.

Without saying a word, Lexis ran off to the sight, he was fast enough to outspeed everyone even while being hungry and tired, even Lorio ran off behind him.

The whole area around the mountains were in ruins, Many people died and the royal guards filled up the streets, beating up common people.

However the damage was done, the news spread of the mass prison break and the guards can not do anything to capture the criminals!

•In the Mountains behind the main prison hall, north of the Fushio District.

"Now, everyone, Go to your destination.
According to the letter of the captain, I still have some work to do here."

The young man, Aki, said this words while seeing off his men alongside the released inmates from the prison,
some of his subordinates tried to say a word or two,

But he turned back to the Fushio without listening their words.

The district of Fushio was in a great wreckage, everyone was scared as off to what will happen, this question mortally scared everyone...

THEIR BIGGEST FEAR WAS THE CAPTAIN OF THE CITY ITSELF!

The general public, the mafias, even the mayor was scared of that beast of a human...

It was beleived that the captian of this city's armed forces, The 47th squadron of the royal guards commodore, "Croco" Duelle Lesepr, had devilish powers!
People were terrified of him, he was a machine of mass murders...

HE WAS TRUELY A DANGEROUS MAN, A REAL MENACE TO SOCIETY.

Commodore Croco didn't cared about anyone, he just followed the orders he were given, and killed without mercy, be it a children or women.

He killed without hesitation.....

Everybody knew that if an incident were to happen at this scale, captain and his forces will flood the city, killing any and every suspects alongside damaging the livelihoods of many.

He was knows as the EMOTIONAL BEAST CROCO among the common hood.

"What are those shitheads doing, bastards leeching off my hard earn money, my precious workforce is gone! What do I pay them for! Go fix it you damn shithole what are you waiting for."

In his room, the big boss was shouting at a royal guard, who stood there quietly while waiting for his tantrum to end.

•"Boss is in quite terrible mood"

••"Ofcourse he is, his precious workforce of 2000 just ran off, he didn't even paid the prison inmates a penny for their work, only the bare minimum of food."

•"Quite terrible indeed."

The roads of the Fushio city were in distress, Lex arrived at the left side of the main prison hall,

"-please, sir, take all the money i have (sniff) please let me see my mommy, please dear sir(sniff-sniff)"

Lex's attention was drawn towards a small girl, crying and begging to a royal guard encircling the incident area.

"No, I've already told you so, stop crying like a damn bitch and just go away brat-"
The guard told her this, the little girl was crying,
"Please sir, my mommy (sniff) was taken away by you people and she lives there, i heard an explosion, please let me see her(sniff-sniff)."

"Look, I've already told you, if you don't go away then I'll have to use force-"

The wicked guard smiled, a very malicious smile, and went to hit the poor little kid, who was crying in the middle of a road because she was not sure if her mother was alive or not....

" If you want to beat me up sir, i will not cry, i promise I'll stop crying sir, but please lemme see her, (sniff) my mommy"

The cute little girl stood there, with an absolute steel resolve of a brave soldier, she didn't feared getting hit by a hard metal spear, she stood there even if her eyes were constantly filling with loads of water....

A very cruel sight indeed, with his spear, the guard grabbed his spear, and went for the head, he didn't cared about the innocent girl,

"Ain't that enough?"
Lexis arrived, and stopped the spear, standing between that coward of a guard and the brave little girl.

"It's okay little girl, you won't get hurt, I'll beat this piece of trash and I'll take you to your mommy."

As Lex stood there, stopping the spear, he said this to the little girl, while turning his head behind, giving the nicest smile ever known to the mankind.

She stopped crying, looking at Lexis's face was enough for her to stop tearing up.

The gaurd was still surprised, He didn't even realised that someone came in a moment and stopped his spear, Lexis turned around,
And punched the guard hard enough to break his jaw in literal pieces.

He was angry to say the least.

The girl was standing behind him, she felt rested in his shadow,

"Little girl, what's your name?"
Lexis asked, it was his attempt to keep her from crying.

"My name is Lilia and i am 7 years old big brother!"
Her voice was cute enough to melt the heart of the cruelest person.

"Oh Lilia-chan, don't worry, your big brother will take you to your mother."

"Oh there you are, Young master."

Lolo came running behind, he was very tired, although the distance from the gate and the left side of the district were not that far.

"Oh it's you, mister thief?"

"I have a name young master, It's Lorikita Lorio, or Lolo"

Lolo was pissed as the brat was calling him a thief everywhere, for him, he was a bandit, a respectable bandit! he wasn't like any thiefs, he did proper business and maintained a line of chain in the area.

"Lolo? what's that? it's funny as hell, ain't it Lilia Chan?"
Lex breaks into laughter, while Lilia joins in later,

"I'll fucking kill you brat"
that's what he thought to himself while standing as he was being laughed at.

However I do not criticize anyone laughing at his name,

"Imagine being named Lolo, you are funny, uncle." Lilia cutely says.

"Little master, if you are done here, i suggest coming with me-"

"Nah im fine"
Lexis ignores Lolo, focusing on the cute Lilia Chan.

"but master, aren't you tired from the travel?"
Lolo tries to convince Lex to come with him, he wasn't going anywhere till he gets his revenge.

"I sure am tired and hungry, but we have to find Lilia Chan's mother first."
The reply came.

"Her mom? what do you mean young master? is she lost on the streets?"
Lorio asked.

"No Lorio-san, it appears her mother is a prisoner in that building, and she is worried about her mom after the explosion."
Lexis glanced over the details.

"Oh, then it's a no-go, while coming here i Listened to what happened to that building, the explosion appears to be the work of some terrorist group, and the prison inmates ran off with them, it was a massive jail break."

Lexis looked down at the girl, giving his all to not make her cry,

"Don't worry Lilia Chan, your mommy's alright, it appears you can't meet her for now but hold on a little, she will come back."

Lilia Chan was sad, she wanted to meet her mother she hasn't seen for over 10 months now, but she was glad at the news of her being alright, she believed her big brother Lexis.

"So, where do you live Lilia Chan? with your dad?"
Lexis wanted to take her home, putting her to safe.

"I don't have a dad big brother, i work in a hotel and live under their stairs."

She said these words while not sounding depressed, at the sight of a young girl fighting everything on her alone, it was enough to make a grown man cry..

Lexis was blown away, The bravery of this little girl is far above my mere powers, that's what he thought, but he realised something was not right in this place.

"Okay Lilia Chan, if you want to stay with me for now, it's okay?"

"Really? but you seems to be an outsider, and i have to work in this city, i really want to, but i can't big brother...

IF I WON'T OBEY AND WORK, THEY WILL TAKE ME IN LIKE WITH MY MOMMY, AND BEAT ME UP LIKE ALL THOSE CHILDREN WHO WERE TRAPPED THERE..."
Lilia Chan said this in the most humanly polite way possible, she didn't wanted make big brother sad by refusing...

LEXIS, HE WAS RED, GIS WHOLE FACE, HIS FACE WAS INTIMIDATING ENOUGH TO KAKE A GROWN UP CRY, HE STOOD THERE FLABBERGASTED BY LILIA-CHAN'S INFORMATION...

"but it's fine big brother, the people at hotel aren't bad, they even give me food you know, so it's really... fine...."
Lilia wanted to give a confirmation, but all she did was ended tearing up..

"Oi Lorio......

TAKE ME TO YOUR BOSS"

Chapter 5/END

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

47.4K 2.7K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
177K 452 105
Erotic shots
1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...