Twisted wonderland x OP Reader

By MyBeckyLynchr

This is my first story and it is about you, reader. One night, you get transported into another world called... More

Introduction
Characters part 1
Characters part 2
Welcome to the villain's world
New residence
About Y/n's powers
First day, first problems
Escaping expulsion
Crimson ruler (All because of a tart)
Crimson ruler (A tart for a tart)
Crimson ruler (Unbirthday party)
Crimson ruler (To defeat a tyrant)
Crimson ruler (Overblot/Awakening)
🌹Crimson ruler🌹
Lion heart (Incidents)
Lion heart (Speculation)
Lion heart (Investigation)
Lion heart (Be prepared)
Lion Heart (Let the show begin)
Lion heart (Overblot//Awakening)
🦁Lion heart🦁
Sea witch (Rest before the test)
Sea witch (Deal with it)
Sea witch (Dealing with other things)
Sea witch (Suffering...)
Sea witch (Deal with the devil)
Sea witch (Planning)
Sea witch (Overblot///Awakening)
🌊Sea witch🌊
Charming genie (Fall activities)
Charming genie (Winter holiday)
Charming genie (Not alone)
Charming genie (Strange stay)
Charming genie (We want out)
Charming genie (Down you go)
Charming genie (Caught you!)
Charming genie (Overblot)
Charming genie (Awakening)
πŸ§žβ€β™‚οΈCharming genieπŸ§žβ€β™‚οΈ
intemporal queen (Voice)
Intemporal queen (Practice)
Intemporal queen (Auditions)
Intemporal queen (Take a bow)
Intemporal queen (Training camp)
Intemporal queen (Rehearsals)
Intemporal queen (Tic-Tac)
Intemporal queen (Alone time)
Intemporal queen (Culture fair)
Intemporal queen (Stage presence)
Intemporal queen (Overblot)
Intemporal queen(...)
Intemporal queen (.Awakening.)
πŸ‘‘Intemporal queenπŸ‘‘
⌚Intemporal queen⌚
Happy valentines day❣️
Eternal flame (What happened?)
Eternal flame (Last fair day)
Eternal flame (Time to burn)
Portal
Eternal flame (Some peace)
Eternal flame (After peace...)
(I'm sorry to do this) Announcement
A new one
Eternal flame (Trouble in paradise)
Eternal flame (Time to go)
Eternal flame (Let's get into it)
Eternal flame (Went from 0 to 10)

Sea witch (Poor unfortunate fool)

1.2K 56 8
By MyBeckyLynchr

Y/n's pov

Mal disappeared as the tweels arrived. Right now, I'm in the bathroom, supposedly doing my nightly routine.

"Histoire."

The book with the little fairy appeared in my hand. "Yes, Y/n-san?"

"I'm gonna need you to help us out. I'll send you to Heartslabyul; there you'll see two boys with red and blue hair, Ace and Deuce. You'll tell them this..."

As I finished explaining the plan, Histoire looked at me perplexed "Y/n-san..."

"What is it? Is there a breach in my plan? That's impossible, I never-"

"No. It's just... What are you yourself getting out of this? I'm not talking about others."

"Well, I uhm... I..."

"Are you getting attached to those boys?"

I became red due to my nervousness.

"You are making all of this to help them, going as far as to ask for my help. Normally, you don't care about people like that."

I laughed even though I knew it felt and sounded wrong "Don't be silly! I'm not getting attached to them."

Histoire looked at me septically so I continued "I am doing this for a bet! And I can't use my magic against them, that's all."

Histoire still didn't seem convinced but accepted so I sent her away.

As I got out of the bathroom, I was face-to-face with Floyd "Let's take a midnight bath, angelfish~"

'Another dip in the pool with these hot eels.' "Kay, sure."

Jade behind him smirked "That means you will have to be naked~"

"...Okay, forget it."

3rd person's pov

Ace, Deuce and Grim arrived at Savanaclaw with a book in Ace's hand. They asked Jack to call his dorm leader.

Leona arrived as grumpy as ever with Ruggie following behind him.

Ace excused them and showed up the book "This asked us to come to you."

Leona quirked an eyebrow as Ruggie and Jack looked at it weirdly. Then Ace opened the book and Histoire appeared before them.

"A fairy." Leona just said.

"Greetings, gentlemen. I am here to help you by Y/n's order."

She said the magic word "Y/n" so everyone got intrigued.

"This is an opportunity for you to lose your anemones and for Kingscholar to get back at Ashengrotto."

They were all in now.

<<Tomorrow, the first years will go back to the museum>>

The tweels weren't here this time but they discovered that the museum was closed.

<<Don't give up on taking this photo no matter what>>

Ace distracted the guard while the others infiltrated inside and took the photo.

<<Do not lower your guard though. They'll be there. They just want you to do all the work and snatch it from you.>>

The tweels were effectively there.

<<Distract them long enough. They won't know what will happen at Mostro lounge.>>

Y/n was in the VIP room forced to stay with Azul. It was too late for them to go and come back in time.

"Heh... It seems Jade and Floyd have matters well in hand. Now the Dorm and the photo are as good as mine. Hm hm hm... Ha ha ha ha ha!"

"So you really did want both?" 'I was right.' "Then why didn't you just ask for the dorm as collateral instead of asking me?"

Before he could answer, someone knocked on the door "Pardon me, Mr. Manager!"

"Is there a problem?" Y/n asked as if she was the one concerned.

"Yes, some customers are arguing and getting rowdy, and Jade and Floyd are out right now..." He answered her like it was natural, upsetting Azul.

He went to see the problem "What is the meaning of this? We've barely opened our doors for the day. How is everything already in such disarray?!"

The area was crowded of Savanaclaw students causing chaos.

Azul tried to act and he left the VIP room where his vault in which all his contracts were with the H/c who smirked.

'Silly little Azul~ Leaving me every possible opportunity~' "Michael!"

A miniature version of the key appeared in her hand and she used it to open the vault and took the contracts with her. She closed the vault and exited the room before sneakily deliver the contracts to Ruggie who then went out of the lounge to give them to Leona.

Now for Azul to realize he lost.

Azul was busy so Y/n tapped his shoulder "What?"

They pointed to the VIP room whose door was wide open.

Azul gasped as he ran there. Nothing was out of place but he still checked the vault "The contracts... Are the contracts there?! Gh—!!! They're...gone. Gone, gone, gone! The contract scrolls are nowhere to be found! Was it...her?!"

He went back to the lounge and saw Y/n at the door. Their gazes met as she winked at him before exiting.

He followed them and that's when he saw Leona with all his contracts in hand.

"Took you long enough, Azul~" Y/n smirked as she placed her arm on Leona's shoulder.

"Don't come any closer, or the contracts are toast." Leona mirrored their smirk.

"G-give them back... Give them back now, if you please!"

"Damn dude, are you gonna cry?" Y/n asked.

"Looks like you were right." Leona looked at them.

"Wait... What?"

"You've always acted so confident like nothing could ever happen to you but I see right through your act, Zul~ You just played it cool but after all my observations even when you thought I was unaware, I figured everything out. Your contracts are actually breakable once they get in the vault. If they really were unbreakable, you wouldn't even have to worry about storing them anywhere."

"This was Y/n's idea?! How? How?! They were always supervised and I made sure they'd always be busy when Jade and Floyd couldn't be here! Why? Why am I being hassled like this?! You stand to gain nothing whatsoever from releasing the anemones! It's ridiculous!"

Y/n was glaring at him 'I was right.' "Can we destroy those garbages already?"

Leona was about to comply when Azul screamed "WAIT! I-I'll do anything. I'll give you all the study guides you want. I'll write your graduation thesis. I'll pad your attendance. Anything—just name it!"

"Interesting." Y/n first said.

"That's a pretty tempting offer." Leona followed.

Azul seemed hopeful "Then—"

"But we're not interested." They both said in unison.

"Now... "Kneel before me!""

"Don't do it!"

"King's roar!"

"NOOOOO!!!" Azul screamed as the contracts easily turned into sand.

"Ah... Aaah... Aaaaah! My... My... My golden contracts... All...reduced to dust..."

"Y/n truly is the smartest, huh? She's been kept out of everything but still managed to figure everything out, give us her plan and outsmart Azul to take the win!" Ruggie praised, making her eyes turn blue.

"More compliments please~"

Leona leaned on them "I should say you're stupid to do all that for others but I'm part of that so you're good."

The three totally ignored the sulking octopus.

"Ah... Ahhh..."

"'Sup with him?" Y/n looked back at Azul.

"Aaah, aaaaah... NGAAAAAH! I HATE THIIIS!"

The boys were shocked.

"It's gone. My carefully amassed collection of magic... My omnipotent power..."

"I know I wanted to see him cry at my feet but I wasn't expecting him to actually cry..."

"All of it, up in smoke! How could you DO this to me?! Without that, I... I... I'm back to being that "silly little octo-twerp" again! That's the last thing I want... I refuse, I refuse, I REFUSE! I don't WANNA go back to being my old self again!"

"Uh-oh black energy again."

"Okay, Azul. Let's all just...take a deep breath and chill for a second. Okay?" Ruggie tried to calm him down. 

'That kid must be insecure.'

"SHUT! UP!!! You don't know me! You don't know my life! All that time I spent being roundly mocked for my weakness... My intellect... Nobody could EVER understand! ...... Heh. Heh heh heh. Of course. It's so simple. If you lose something... just take it back. Give them to me. Come on. I want your prowesses... GIVE THEM TO MEEE!"

He yelled as he started sucking abilities out of students.

On the sea side.

The anemones disappeared from the trio's head to the tweels 'surprise.

"Yeah! They did it!" They celebrated.

"That is not good. Let's get back to Azul." Jade said to Floyd.

"I guess Y/n is just that good."

At this, Floyd turned back and glared at them "Oh so they used angelfish, huh? You small-fry pipsqueaks... I'll have you cryin' before you know it."

Jade had to take matter in his own hands before it could escalate more "Floyd, we need to go back quickly to angelfish. "

They always seemed to monopolize his attention. He growled but went with Jade as the others followed behind.

When they arrived, multiple students already collapsed after Azul sucked out all their poemwers. Looks like his signature spell sucks EVERY power out of someone if it's not channeled through a contract. Thee contract is like a filter that limits his magic's effects.

Upon noticing Jade and Floyd, Azul seemed relieved "Jade! Floyd! Ahhh, you've finally come back to me. Would you believe that thanks to these FOOLS, I've lost all of my contracts? Which is why I'm going to need your powers now. Come on, give them to me!"

"Who are you calling a fool, you fool?" Y/n was mad.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n... That's it! I just need you! If you give me your powers, I'll have everything back!"

"Hijo de... Do you actually expect me to help you? You're crazy if you think I'm gonna give you my powers just so you can bully everyone again like you did just to get what you want!"

Azul's eyes were as wide as saucers "Me? Bully? No... no... Nonononononono! You're wrong! I am not a bully!"

"Who could ever believe anything that you say after all those lying and manipulations you've done? Nobody trusts you anymore, nobody wants to listen to you anymore because you've been nothing but horrible to all of them!"

At their words, Azul's form got entirely covered in ink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 126 39
Ame Leonheart finds a mirror in an antique shop which magically transported her into Twisted Wonderland into Night Raven College, an all-boys school...
361 18 10
Some random stories, and other stuff on Twisted Wonderland(+ocs). I might vent sometims too.
50.7K 2.1K 33
Post overblot, Riddle learns that love often fails to follow expectation. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to D...
18.9K 820 27
𝙀𝙔𝙀 π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώπ™”: π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙀𝙧 π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™€π™£π™š 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™žπ™¨ π™£π™žπ™˜π™š 𝙩𝙀 𝙑𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙖𝙩. β™‘ To put it simply, You died. Murdered, to be...