Lego Ninjago x Female Reader:...

By caboose19

Your name is Y/n Oni Zeta at the age of 2K her family was the very very very first of the Oni and the dragons... More

Bio
The rise of the snakes part 2
Snake Bite and Y/n new baby egg(part one)
Snake Bite and Y/n new baby egg(part two)
Never Trust a Snake(short part one again...)
Never Trust a Snake(part two)
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Skipping a few episodes(not a chapter)
Getting lord Garmadon and the Green Ninja(part 1)
Getting lord Garmadon and the Green Ninja(part 2)
All of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Arriving to the Dark Island(Part 1)
Today is my birthday!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Voting

The rise of the snakes part 1

1.4K 25 15
By caboose19

-location the Temple-

-Wu POV-

I was meditating with the smoke spirits when I was disrupted by the ninjas, I got up grab the secret flute and put it away, I walk out and went to the training course and no one was there, I went to the gaming room and saw Kai, Zane, Cole, and Jay, I sigh and I went to the core and unplug it, then the TV turned off and the ninja groan and unhappy.

Jay: WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

Cole: Oh come on! Sensei Wu we nearly finished the level?!

Wu: Cus Lord Garmadon is gone and doesn't mean to slack off when he returns!

Zane: But Sensei, ninjago is nothing but at peace.

Jay: Yeah, peace is boring.

Wu: You can finish what it can be done today.

Cole: Will I was going to save this pizza tomorrow, but since you said it.

Cole was about to eat the pizza when I kick it out of his hand.

Cole: Ow!

Wu: NO PIZZA FOR YOU! What about your secret powers that hasn't been unlocked?

While the pizza was burning on Kai sword.

Cole: You talking about secret powers? Watch this.

I watch Cole use his scythe to put the plug back in, when the ninja cheers, when Nya comes in.

Jay: Hey Nya.

Nya: We got the emergency in Jamanakai village and to see that Lord Garmadon returns!

The ninja got up when Cole and Zane just crash into each other then both of them got up and left when Jay was looking for his lighting nunchucks when Nya found it and give it to Jay.

Jay: Thanks.

Nya: HURRY!

All of us went to the dragon bin and got on and they left, and Nya said.

Nya: When am I going to get my own dragon?

Wu: Soon in time, but not ready, but in soon.

-Kai POV-

We were racing when all four of us crashed and started arguing when Cole said come. We went to the village when we about to pull out our weapons when we heard laughing and to turns out it was my cousin Lloyd.

Lloyd: This is I, LLOYD GARMADON!

Jay: Lloyd Garmadon? I thought we are facing Lord Garmadon?

Cole: That his son, but he does have a aunt that we don't know about.

Zane: Who are you compiling to?

Cole: She was the unknown person who was a half sister to Lord Garmadon, like I said we don't know any about her.

Kai: *thoughts* Cole, your lucky you didn't meet my aunt, she scary.

Then we move when he mentioned the serpentine when he open a can and plastic snakes went flying out when the people are throwing fruits and vegetables at him, when I grab a plastic snake and messing with it when it flys out of my hand.

Cole: The serpentine? Serpentine hasn't been around in centuries.

Kai: The serpentine? Real? They use fairy to tells kids don't poke your nose in were they not belong to.

Lloyd: HEY I SAID I WANT CANDY! NOT VEGETABLES!!! I HATE VEGETABLES!!!

We walk up when Cole grab Lloyd and said.

Cole: Don't worry folks, we got this.

Zane: What should we do with him?

Kai: Oh I got just the thing. *thoughts* Sorry cousin.

We hook him up on one of the shops when he was angry, we pay for the candy to taunting him when Jay said.

Jay: Mmm, Cotton candy.

Zane: Guys who is that?

We look at where Zane pointed at and saw her, with her Gold-ish amber eye color, then she walks away, we don't know if this person was a criminal or not, so we decided to follow her, we saw her again and went to a dead-end Ally way so she might be trap once we got their, we saw nothing.

Jay: Okay, how?!

Cole: We don't know, come on we need to leave.

We agreed to return home, but not knowing we being watch.

-Y/n POV-

Okay that was close, I headed to the snowing mountain, after a hour the cold and the snow doesn't bother me, Cus I am a immune to cold and I am not wearing any footwear, til I fallen down.

Y/N: SON OF A B*TCH!

-Lloyd POV-

When I have the hypnobrais on my side when I heard someone coming down, she landed on her back, when I look at her, she wears wrapped cloth, and weirdly looking clothing, and she has white hair and pale skin also she wears no pants which made me blush but she only has her panties on, but when the serpentine went near her when she opened her eyes which it's Gold-ish amber eye color.

(Also I don't know what the current general in the hypnobrais tribes)

(She has wrapped cloth all around her body)

???: Ow... my head... wait... where am I?

Sirra: You are in my tomb human.

???: General Sirra, you took your brother his spot!

Serpentine: MAMA!!!

Lloyd: Uh what?

Skales: Hello mom.

???: Son, I place you general in the future understand?

Skales: Yesss mom.

Then it hit me like a dump truck no... A FRECKING TRAIN WRACK?!

Lloyd: Aunt Y/n?

Y/N: I figured you recognize me, but you can call me aunt Zeta or aunt Y/n if you want, now that the hypnobrais are reunited with me, but one down and four to go.

Lloyd: Wait there's more?!

Y/N: Yes, but I made a map of all five serpentine tribes, but someone stolen my map.

Sirra: I accidentally taken it and I thought it would be our battle plansss yearsss ago.

Y/N: Since you admitted you stolen my map, you won't be punished, and Lloyd how about we get your revenge?

Lloyd: Yes, GREAT IDEA AUNT ZETA!

Y/N: Also I can do this.

Me and the rest of the serpentine hypnobrais watch what she did, she did spinjituz and the color was purple and silver after that, we see my aunt Zeta ninja suit... oh god why does she wears that...

(She wears a half mask)

Y/N: What's wrong Lloyd?

Lloyd: W-what is that?...

Y/N: It's my ninja suit, why?

Lloyd: Um... nothing. It's good.

Y/N: Alright let go to Jamanakai village.

Serpentine: Okay!

We left the hypnobrais tomb which it's cold outside, and I can't understand why my aunt doesn't effect by the cold, once we reach the village, I ordered to attack and steal every candy.

-after a hour-

Lloyd: WOOWOO! I never been on a sugar high before!

That's when the ninja come to me.

Zane: I thought we are done with you.

Lloyd: Nope! GET THEM!

I watch every single hypnobrais serpent walking towards the ninja, including the hypnotist village and my aunt.

-Zane POV-

When I look at Kai when he pulls out his sword of fire, I stop him.

Zane: No don't! We can't hurt the villagers here.

Cole: Then I say we need to hide right now!

We went different places and meet behind the wooden cart and saw Nya was hiding too.

Kai: NYA!

Nya: Shhh! Are you trying to get us caught, anyway these serpentine are the hypnobrais, they hypnotize everyone in the village, except for her.

We look at her, she has white hair, Gold-ish amber eyes color, pale skin color and she not wearing any footwear.

Jay: Okay, who is she?

Kai/Nya: Will...

Cole: Come on spit it out.

Kai: Her name is Y/n Oni Zeta or aunt Zeta.

Zane/Jay/Cole: SHE IS YOUR AUNT?!

Y/N: *appears out of nowhere* Hello.

Zane/Jay/Cole/Kai: AAAHHH!

Kai: Oh come on aunt!

Y/N: *hanging upside down* What? It's funny when you get scared specially when it's Halloween. *giggles*

She hopped down when we look up nothing, we look at Kai and Nya aunt.

Y/N: Hello someone I don't know.

Jay: I Jay.

Y/N: Not a complement.

Cole: Wow that's kinda mean.

Y/N: Do you want a angry woman that will bust your ass to the ground?

Zane/Cole/Jay: No ma'am!

Y/N: Good, now where is my nephew and niece?

I watch as Kai and Nya were being hugged by their aunt, specially when Kai face was buried into their aunt breast.

Kai: *muffled in aunt breast* A-aunt Z-zeta... your buried my face that no one is laughing at us.

Y/N: *blushing* God damnit Kai, don't say it in front of those boys.

Kai: *muffled* Okay.

We watch her put down her nephew and niece on the floor when she was tackled by a lot of hypnobrais serpentine.

Y/N: *tackled* OOF!

Hypnobrais: MAMA!

Cole: Wait what?!

Y/N: I explained it later... serpentine hypnobrais sweeties, can you get off of your mother back?

All hypnobrais: Okay!

One by one they got off of her... mother? Then the serpentine looks at us, they were about to attack when Y/n lifted her hand up to make them stop.

Y/N: Retreat for now, also SIRRA!

Sirra drop his staff and move away when Cole grab it and nearly got Hypnotize Cole by Skales when Nya come and kick him in face when I look at Y/n got mad but being held back by the hypnobrais.

Nya: COLE YOU GOT THE ANTI-VENOM! PLACE IT IN THE FOUNTAIN!

Cole: Your right!

Cole went to the fountain as Cole place the staff in the fountain as mist come and cures the hypnotize villagers, meanwhile I look at Y/n grabbing her head when Kai come to his aunt.

Kai: What's wrong aunt Zeta?

Y/N: It's the Anti-Venom... it has side effects to me, but I must be leaving, goodbye nephew and niece.

Then Y/n disappeared from our very eyes, then Nya come.

Nya: Let's head back home.

Jay: Yeah, those guys were tough.

Kai: Jay let's face it, have you ever seen my aunt fights before?

Jay: Uh no.

Kai: Good, cus last time my dad did a spar with my aunt, but when they did, my aunt use every single movement and very dangerous move ever, so my dad lost due she is very very strong and powerful.

Jay: Dang dude, your aunt was a badass.

Kai: Yea, and trust me you never want to fight her.

As we continue to making our way back to the Temple, and was met by Sensei Wu.

Wu: I see you made it back.

Kai: Yeah, and we are very very extremely lucky when my aunt come.

Wu: Your aunt?

Kai: We explained everything later, but when Lloyd with the serpentine, who knows were to strike.

Jay: And we will prepare for what coming.

Cole: And we be stronger too.

Zane: And we get better.

Wu: I see your true potential, but the evil will rise again.

-meanwhile with the serpentine tomb-

-Skales POV-

I am seeing everything in the ninja home, so once we make our move, I will retrieve the staff again, then my brother Scout come to me.

Scout: I ssstill can't believe you hypnotize one of the ninja'sss. Why ain't you doing anything? Your are in hisss sssecond in command?

Skales: Don't worry brother, in time we take my ssstaff back.

Lloyd: Hey where Skales?

Skales: Coming Lloyd! *turn to scout* We don't ssspeak of thisss to no one.

Scout: Won't that meansss mother too?

Skales: No, we can tell her.

We went to Lloyd and listened to his plan, he is making a treehouse fortress in the forest near the ninja home.

Skales: That'ssss sssounds great.

Y/N: Now let's get going.

All hypnobrais: YESSS MOTHER!

-The End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 144 32
(This story is a crossover with Ninjago and Spyro the Dragon) 20 years after the serpentine battle and 10 years after the defeat of Malefor. A drago...
41.3K 1.8K 38
Ninjago Series ยป Book 1 The Ninja hadn't quite made a name for themselves yet, as Garmadon was waiting to make his move. But the Serpentine are emerg...
1.6K 67 28
"That's it?" Kai asked. Zane started thinking. "Well today, every time I looked at her I forgot I was a nindroid. She makes me feel normal and I lik...