The Fox And The Uchiha Prince...

TheBookman123456789 द्वारा

Before you start reading this Fanfic consider that this is Discontinued. I have an ongoing Fanfic right now t... अधिक

Chapter 1: The Nine Tails Attack And The Early Years
Chapter 2 : The Bells Test
Chapter 3 : The Land Of Waves
Chapter 4 : The Written Exam And The Forest Of Death
Chapter 5 : The Month's Training
Chapter 6 : The Chunin Exams Tournament Part 1: Naruto Vs Neji
Author's Note
Chapter 7: The Chunin Exams Tournament Part 2 : Satsuki and Naruto Vs Garra
Chapter 8 : Naruto Namikaze : The Second Yellow Flash
Chapter 9 : The Fifth Hokage
Chapter 10 : The Celebration
IMPORTANT READ PLEASE
Story being Rewritten
Chapter 1: The Nine Tails Attack And The Early Years (New)
Chapter 2: The Pervy Sage (New)
Chapter 3: The Bells Test (New)
Author's Note

Chapter 4: The Land Of Waves (New)

296 16 1
TheBookman123456789 द्वारा

Legend;
(Note)
Mindscape characters
Jutsu
Hn (Translations)
Time and/or Place and/or Battle
"'Flashbacks'"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
At Hokage Tower

"Naruto I can't just give you a C-Rank, you're fresh Genin," says Hiruzen.

"But Ji-San, we're ready for this!" complains Naruto.

"Fine, send in the client," says Hiruzen.

Tazuna enters the room and says "I asked for Genin, not some kids and a girl".

Satsuki disappears and reappears behind Tazuna and says "Say that again and I'll slit your throat".

Tazuna gulps and Naruto says "Satsuki! He's the client so you can't just attack him".

"Hn(Whatever)" says Satsuki in an uninterested tone.

"So what's the mission?" asks Kakashi.

"And who the hell do you think you are?" asks Naruto.

"My name's Tazuna, I'm a bridge builder and I'm in need of some escorts to the Land Of Waves," says Tazuna.

"We'll go tomorrow," says Kakashi and he disappears in a puff of smoke.

"That felt so abrupt," says Sakura sighing.

"I have a feeling that's just the way our Sensei is going to be," says Naruto.

"Hn(Whatever)" says Satsuki.

"Argh, what does that even mean!?!?" shouts Naruto.

"Like I'd tell you Dobe," says Satsuki.

"You are so annoying sometimes," says Naruto.

"Hn(Whatever)" says Satsuki and she leaves in a puff of smoke.

"Like Sensei, like student," says Sakura.

"Seems like it," says Naruto and he disappears in a puff of smoke.

"Not you too Naruto-Kun," says Sakura crestfallen.

The Next Day
Naruto arrives at the Gates of Konoha and they start moving and Naruto sees a puddle of water and thinks 'Nice try' and throws a bunch of shuriken at it and the Demon Brothers come out and curse "Damn it!" and then they wrap their chains around Kakashi and pull shredding him and one of the brothers says "One little piggy".

Naruto and Satsuki jump into action while Sakura jumps back to defend Tazuna and Naruto ducks a punch and sweeps his opponent's leg and grabs it and hurls it at the other Demon Brother, hitting him who was doing battle with Satsuki and she then kicks them in the ribs knocking the wind from out of them and then kicks them both into a tree knocking them out unconscious and then says "I had it under control, why'd you interfere Dobe?" as she looks at him in a deadly/beautiful kind of way.

"I ... I'm s sorry, I just thought it's better to do it than be sorry later," says Naruto stuttering and kind of staring at her while thinking 'Wow she's really pretty.'

"Wha what are you looking at?" asks Satsuki looking towards the road to hide her blush from Naruto thinking 'Was he checking me out?'

"Sorry," says Naruto diverting his gaze.

"Naruto-Kun, your side!" says Sakura pointing at the gash.

"Those two are the Demon Brothers, and they use poison," says Kakashi.

Naruto pulls out a Kunai and stabs the gash and says nonchalantly "Could someone hand me some bandages before I die of blood loss" and Sakura suddenly starts panicking and rummaging through her bag.

Satsuki calmly grabs some bandages from her bags and throws it to Naruto saying "Don't die on us Dobe".

Naruto catches it and smirks while he takes off his shirt to which Satsuki blushes and Sakura faints and he wraps the bandages around his gash and asks "What's wrong? Aroused?" to which Satsuki blushes even more.

"Hell no! It's a natural reaction you annoying Dobe!" shouts Satsuki still blushing as she storms off down the road thinking 'How dare he! That Dobe accuses me of liking him, The Dobe!'

Naruto shrugs his shoulders and after finishing up bandaging himself up puts his shirt back on and picks up Sakura and says "We should get going before we lose sight of Satsuki".

"Y yeah," says Kakashi in a way that reflected the situation which was awkward.

"He's kinda overconfident," says Tazuna.

"Yeah I guess he is," says Kakashi as they keep walking.

Zabuza Vs Team 7
Team 7 all walked down the road until Naruto throw a Kunai at a bush and walks over to see a white rabbit and thinks 'Just a rabb ... Wait a second! It's not even Winter yet, it's fur should still be brown, this is a substitution' and shouts "Hit the deck" as he knocks Tazuna to the ground and the others comply as a huge sword spins through the air and impales a tree and a man appears on top of it. The events then go similarly (minus the Shadow Clone Jutsu) Team 7 arrives at the Land Of Waves.

Tazuna's House
Kakashi walks down the stairs using his crutches and says "It's time for training!"

"How are you going to train us with your legs like that Kakashi-Sensei?" asks Naruto.

"Don't worry, I won't be doing anything too excessive" says Kakashi.

They all head outside and into the forest and Sakura asks "What are we going to be learning today Kakashi-Sensei?"

"You're going to learn how to climb trees," says Kakashi.

"But Sensei we already know how to do that," says Sakura.

"Without your hands," says Kakashi.

"That's impossible!" shouts Naruto and then Kakashi starts walking up a tree and Naruto makes a hand sign and shouts "Shadow Clone Jutsu" and multiple Narutos starts running up trees and falling back down to the ground while Sakura achieves the tree climbing feat easily, Satsuki finds herself struggling.

"This is easy," says Sakura smiling proudly.

"That's because your Chakra Reserves are appallingly low so you have less chakra to control and so it's easier," says Kakashi and Sakura does that depressed anime expression.

Sakura jumps down and Naruto falls to the ground again and he asks "Hey Sakura-Chan, could you give me some tips?"

"Of course Naruto-Kun!" says Sakura joyfully as she whispers some tips in his ear.

"Thanks," says Naruto.

"No problem Naruto-Kun," says Sakura smiling and he starts running up the tree.

A Few Hours Later
Satsuki falls from the tree and asks Naruto "What did Sakura tell you?"

"You have to put the exact right amount of Chakra in your feet, put too much and you'll fly off of the tree, not enough and you won't stick to the tree," says Naruto.

"Thanks, you staying around?" asks Satsuki.

Naruto casually walks up a tree like it's normal and says "Apparently not" and he disappears.

An Hour Later
Satsuki runs up a tree and makes it three-quarters of the way and falls to the ground and looks around and curses "Damn that Dobe! And Sakura! How can they better than me at this! I'm an Uchiha, an elite Ninja! I can't believe I'm losing to the Dobe! I mean he's the Dobe and I'm me!" and she runs up the tree again, this time making it to the top but she suddenly feels a rush of tiredness sweep over her and she loses her balance falling unconscious as she falls but Naruto sweeps in and catches her and takes her to Tazuna's house and puts her on her bed and leaves to go train.

The Next Morning
Satsuki wakes up and walks down the stairs to see everyone but Naruto and asks "How'd I get back? I don't remember".

"Naruto carried you back, said he stayed out there to keep an eye out for you," says Kakashi and Satsuki thinks 'Oh no, he didn't hear what I said did he? Of course, he heard it, I practically shouted it for the world to hear!'

"Where's Naruto?" asks Satsuki.

"He went out to train after bringing you back, and seemed a little down, but I'm sure he's okay," says Kakashi.

"We should go check on the bridge, I'll get Naruto," says Satsuki hoping to talk to him about what she said.

"No, he's probably tired, so when he's ready he'll join us, just leave a note and let's go," says Kakashi. Satsuki begrudgingly complies and leaves hesitantly, something Kakashi catches but thinks nothing of and as Satsuki leaves she thinks about the note she left 'Naruto once you're ready come to the bridge, Naruto, I don't know how to say this, what I said, I was frustrated, all you need to know is I didn't mean it and I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me, I'll see you on the bridge'.

With Naruto
After beating up the Rouge Samurai Naruto reads the note Satsuki left and smiles and runs off to the bridge, when he arrives he sees Satsuki on the ground and in the middle of a rain of Senbon and curses "Damn it".

Naruto runs and steps in front of Satsuki blocking the Senbon and Satsuki asks "Why would you do this Dobe?" as she catches him carefully as not to push the Senbon further in.

"I was never angry at you," says Naruto blood dripping from his mouth.

"Why not? After everything I said? How can you not hate me?" shouts Satsuki crying heavily.

"Hate you? Satsuki you're the reason I've gotten to where I am right now, you were my first friend" says Naruto weakly as he collapses and Satsuki catches him.

"What?" asks Satsuki and Naruto closes his eyes and goes limp.

"Shame, he would've become exceptionally strong," says Haku thinking 'The least I can do is help the children survive.'

Satsuki's eyes then grow to three Tomoe Sharingan and she screams "Why does everyone I care about have to die?!?!?" and makes some hand signs and shouts "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" and a huge Fireball launches at Haku who just barely dodges in time.

With Kakashi
Kakashi senses a drop of Chakra levels from where the Ice Mirrors were and the mist clears and he sees Naruto on the floor and thinks 'Forgive me Sensei, I've failed you' and says "Zabuza, let's finish this, shall we?"

"Alright Kakashi, I'll swiften your death," says Zabuza.

Kakashi makes some hand signs and shouts "Summoning Jutsu" and a pack of dogs appear.

"Thinking of beating me using a bunch of puppies Kakashi?" asks Zabuza mockingly.

After a little bit, the dogs grab a hold of Zabuza and hold him down as Kakashi makes some hand signs and shouts "Raikiri" and charges at Zabuza. Meanwhile, Haku sees this and ceases his assault and blocks Kakashi's attack by sacrificing himself.

Satsuki is crying over Naruto when he coughs and says "Satsuki, I can't breath" and Satsuki quickly retracts herself and sees Haku sacrifice himself and then says "Don't worry I'm not going to die like that" and hugs Satsuki who wipes her tears away.

Then Naruto says the same speech to Zabuza and events go similarly until after the bridge is named when Satsuki asks "Naruto, did you mean what you said?"

"Yeah you're my best friend, there are only a few people I respect as much as you," says Naruto as Satsuki blushes to which Sakura sees this and is a bit depressed.

To Be Continued

________________________________________________________________________________

For the Next Chapter
Reads For This Chapter: 150
Votes For This Chapter: 15

If this chapter reaches these goals I will release the next chapter the day after.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...