Never underestimate me!

MullinLiam tarafından

Izuku Midoriya. Thought to be a quirkless boy and to have comitted suicide suddenly returns. During the event... Daha Fazla

Darkest hour brings forth the greatest light!
The Strife's rejoin the fight!
The start of Endeavors end
Shoto heals as the Girls learn Izuku is in pain.
Punishment and Mitsuki's aid 🍋
Fuyumi arrives as evidence begins to mount.
Izuku vs Endeavor! Mitsuki's kink 🍋 🍋!
🍋9th joins Izuku!🍋
Strongest Hero vs AFO pt 1!
Strongest Hero vs AFO pt 2
Bridge Between Worlds! 🍋Izumomo🍋
🍋Izujiro🍋
Ultimate Soul! Midoriya's End!
Nejire's Wounded Savior! A Soul's Worth!
Mirio's Final Fight!
Submitted for 2023 Watty's

"I'm Izuku Strife and this is my story!"

1.6K 26 0
MullinLiam tarafından

*Izuku's POV*

    I wake up a little before we have to head to the press conference, and as I walk past the guest room, I hear it. The sounds I dreaded make happen for the past 10 yrs. The crying of Auntie Mitsuki. "Damn you, Katsuki. How could you do all that to Little Izu. He was always so kind to you. To everyone. He never hurt anyone or wished harm on them. I was sad I lost you. But.....Little Izu returned to me. I demanded to know. I was so stupid. I never saw the harm you were doing. Or his parents. Damn it. Why did I fail? What did I do wrong? I taught you better than this, you ungrateful arrogant brat. Yet after all you did. Li..Izuku manned up. He will bring you back. You will pay for your actions. And then you deal with me!" I open the door after knocking. To see Auntie Mitsuki in a towel holding a picture. I panic. "I'm so sorry I heard crying and you saying stuff and I uhh. I'll be right outside...so sorry..." I slam he door as I am blushing and steaming. After a couple of minutes, Auntie Mitsuki comes out flushed. "Trynna see Auntie naked oh such a bad boy Izu." I fight the urge to blush and grab her hands. "Auntie. Look at me." I place a hand on her chin and move her head softly until she is looking into my eyes. "I told you. You're not to blame. I remember all you taught us. You raised Katsuki properly, and he arrogantly chose a different path. Neither you nor uncle are to blame. The only one responsible for Katsuki 's actions was Katsuki. You hear?" She tears up, but she sees no hate or blame in my eyes. Only truth. "I...yes Izuku. I hear you. I know you don't blame me or hate me. But....I just...it's so frustrating to learn all these things after finally seeing you again..." I hug her and rub circles in her back as she cries. "Auntie. I have a request." She sniffles as she looks at me."What is it, Izuku?" I smile softly. "Join us during the conference. If anyone gets out of line, they deal with me. You being there. Telling our story will aid all of us. UA, you, my parents, Eri, and....me. I know I appear calm, Auntie, but I'm scared. I know it's dumb but.. I am afraid I won't be able to convince them to keep UA open without you and my parents and Eri there with me. So please. Can you help me stay strong and do this?"

     She blinks a few times before hugging me tight. "Izuku. You have become what I told you all those years ago. A strong, kind, brave boy who will save everyone with a smile! Besides, you know you can just call me Mitsuki right Izu?" I smile at her. "Thank you very much, Auntie. Hehe, not gonna lie I missed you so much. Uncle, too.... Anyway. I'll work on calling you M-M-Mitsuki if you want though auntie I make no promises that I can do it. Hehe, " I chuckle softly as we let go and head to Eri and my parents. "Hey guys, can you take Eri with you? I need to stop somewhere with Auntie Mitsuki and do something, then I will meet you there." Dad laughs. "Aww, we will be stuck with the cutest ball of happiness ever? Hmm, twist my arm why don't ya. Don't be late, Izu." I smile as they head out. Before sitting down as Mitsuki sat beside me. "What is it, Izuku?" I sigh before i answer he. "I am gonna be revealing a lot of baggage today. I'll need to tell things that paint Katsuki in a bad light so they can understand my side of things. Will you be alright, Auntie?" She looks at me with a quivering lip. "I know, and I will be there to try and take the burden off you." I smile warmly at her words and permission. "Thanks. We should probably go." We hop on Fenrir as Aunt Mitsuki smirks at me. "Try not to pop a boner again, Izu. Okay!" I blush, looking embarrassed. "I said I was sorry. It's not easy to control teenage hormones with you in my lap on a vibrating motorcycle, okay auntie." She cackles. "Oh, I don't mind, Izu. I know you're a teenage boy full of hormones. So don't be embarrassed. It's fine."

    I smile as she puts the helmet on. I start it up, and we drive down towards the press conference. I head to Aldera Elementary School, and as we stop, I am very flustered. "Hehe, is your dick always so active, Izu?" Auntie Mitsuki teases. "It was even stabbier than last time." I get dark red and super embarrassed. "Well, it wouldn't if you didn't purposefully grind your ass on me as was driving." She laughs at that as we walk up to the rooftop. "So. Here was where you spent every lunch?" I smile sadly. "Yeah. It was the one spot Katsuki wouldn't bother me at during lunch. I could just come here and think. Eat in peace and work on my notebooks." I sit against the wall and look out at the skyline. Sighing. "I tried everything to earn some semblence of respect from him. I survived everything he threw at me, but....in his eyes...." She placed a hand on my shoulder. "Izuku, there's just some people in this world who can't respect anyone. Unfortunately, my brat was one to you, and once you bring him back, we will put him through hell until he learns that lesson. I wish he treated you differently, but....life can't be changed as our pasts are permanent." I nod as I think on her words. "I know, Mitsuki. But knowing doesn't remove the desire for change." She smiles and then asks.

     "You're really afraid, aren't you? About how people will react and treat you once you give your story?" I flinch at her questions. "Yes. I am. I can handle any battle. Defeat any foe in a fight. But my past has caused so much trauma on my emotions and mental state. But that won't stop me. We need to do this to change society and its skewed opinion on quirks and quirkless as well as lessen the backlash on UA." She listens on. "Why are we really here, Izu?" I look at her for a second,"Pfft. I knew nothing got past you. Give me a second." I stand up and go to a vent. Opening it up, I reach inside and pull out a small box. "I left this here for in case I couldn't handle this hellish world anymore. The day Katsuki told me to take a swan dive.....I came up here. In this box are letters to you, Masaru, Katsuki, and my sperm and egg donors. But I couldn't jump. Because I had thoughts of dissapoining you and uncle." She smiled softly. "I'm glad you didn't take your life, Izu. Even though you'd be at peace. I couldn't imagine a world without the ray of light known as Izuku Midoriya scratch that now it is Izuku Strife." I laugh a bit. "Thanks, Mitsuki. Guess we better go now." She smiles sadly. "Yes. We should."

We arrive in time, and we get ushered onto the stage. Dad and mom to my right. Aunt Mitsuki to my left and Eri on my lap. Nezu explains about what happened that allowed villains in and talks about Ass Might fighting hard but dying at the villains' hands. "Well, if All Might was killed, then how did you all survive and capture the villains?" Asked a reporter. Before Nezu could speak, I answered the question. "That would be because of me. I was contacted by Nezu to help the students. But by the time I arrived, All Might was already dead. I killed the bioengineered creatures that killed All Might. Captured the villains. Healed all the injured and left." Everyone was stunned into sipence before a female reporter spoke. "Well, who the hell are you, and how did Nezu contact you?" I laughed sadly at her words and sighed before I answered her. "To know who I am, you need to listen to a story first. Do you really want to know?" I ask as the media goes silent again before she speaks once more. "Yes, we have every right to know." I sigh and look at my family and Nezu before I start."I ask that no one interrupt me. Wait until I finish, then I will answer questions. Deal?" The reporters argued for a moment then agreed, so I began to speak.

     "Then let me tell you the story of a little boy called Deku. The word "Deku" means useless or worthless. This little boy was smart, kind, and brave, full of determination, and had a very happy life with loving parents. His moms best friend and her husband became his aunt and uncle. They cherished him as much as their own son, and he himself had a dream. A desire to be a hero and save people with a smile just like All Might. But.... One day, after all his classmates turned 4 and got their quirk, he was taken to a specialist. That day, the little boy learned that not all men are created equal even in this world where we're gifted power simply by being born. But not this little boy. A 9 letter word ruined his life for years. His parents took him home that night and left him in his room as he cried, watching videos of All Might. Eventually, his door opened, and his aunt walked in as the boy turned to see her. Tears running down, and he asked a question that made her heart break. 'Auntie... even without a quirk....can I be a hero?' His aunt rushed over and cried as she hugged him. After a moment, she looked him in his eyes that were once so bright and full of life now dead inside. 'Nephew, you ard a kind, smart, brave boy with a heart of gold. So yes. You can be a hero even without a quirk.' The boy cried. I'm so happy he could achieve his dream. Until school started again. His classmates began to bully him. Mentally and physically. His aunts own son, his one and only friend, led the charge.

     He bullied him the worst. But at age 7, it changed. It got even worse. They started using their quirks on him. His former best friend had an explosion quirk. So scared of his friend and how everyone treated him and turned their backs on him he made a choice he refused to go visit his aunt and uncle. Out of fear, the only two people who cared for this boy would do the same if they found out how their son treated him. So, for years, he was all alone. Alone in hell." I say as tears flow from my eyes and my families. I take a breath and continue as the reporters look on some sad others smirking.

    "At age 10 his parents noticed him after 6 yrs of this boy having to cook for himself, treat his own wounds, get jobs to pay for anything he needed, his aunt called to wish him a happy birthday angering his mother. She went to the kitchen and... She grabbed a knife, walked up to the boy, and stabbed him in his lung. Smiling the whole time, calling him a worthless quirkless freak who should just die. She pulled the blade out and just....walked away as if nothing had happened. That was the fifth time he was nearly killed. He was luckily healed by a neighbor with a healing quirk. But not completely as someone said the one word to make her stop. Quirkless. She kicked him a few times, saying she should have let him die. That would be the last time anyone had helped him for years. By the last day of elementary school, he had survived hell. It nearly broke him, but the entire time, he always smiled as he knew, 'If I can just hold out a little longer, I can join UA and become a hero. That will make everything worth it!' He would always say. By that time, he was nearly killed 7 times. His body was littered in scars. But this day.....would break that sweet, kind, brave boy.

       His friend angered that he would try to join UA burned his notebook filled with analyses on heroes. Then, he slammed him in a wall and burnt his shoulder, belittling him more before he started to walk away. He stopped though and with a wicked smile told that boy 'You know there just might be a way for you to become a hero.' For a second, that boy let down his guard and asked how. Only for his friend to say. 'Take a swan, dive off the roof, and pray for a quirk in the next life!' That.....almost broke him. He nearly lost hope then and there. Deku then did what he always did. He cried and cried before he smiled and grabbed his notebook. He left the school and ended up being attacked by the sludge villain. Yes, that one who attacked Katsuki Bakugo. The quirkless Deku's former best friend. As the boy clawed at the sludge. He was suffocating, but Deku was used to this pain, and as the light began to fade, he heard All Might use a texas smash. All might saved the boy. He then captured the sludge villain in soda bottles. Woke the boy up. The boy was gonna ask for an autograph, but All Might already gave him one.

    Finally, the little boy had to ask the one question he needed answered. Surely All Might would tell him the words he needed to hear. But All Might was pressed for time. He tried to leap away, but that boy, in a moment of recklessness, grabbed his leg as they flew through the air. All Might realized it when high in the sky and told the boy to let go. The boy not being braindead said,'If I do that, I'll die. We're flying!' All Might realized that and landed them on a roof. Now, the boy could finally get his answer. All Might scolded him and was about to leave when. 'Can I be a hero like you... even without a quirk?' He asked as All Might started to produce steam all over his body. 'I'm just a normal kid without powers. Everyone tells me I can't and even bully me, but I always smile and keep going. So can I ever become someone like you!' He asks with a fire in his eyes."

    I take some deep breaths as more reporters listened to my story. I smiled sadly. "As he looked to All Might he saw was steam. But once it cleared up, a skeletal man stood there. Scared it was an impostor the boy panicked before All Might said it was him and showed his chest 'gross right boy. Well, I got this fighting a dangerous supervillian. I only lived cos my quirk and others with healing quirks. I can only be in hero form for 3 hours a day. The rest of the time, I look like this. So, no, a quirkless freak like you can't be a hero. You're worthless. So go crawl under a rock and die!' He said to the boy, breaking him before he ran off. Some number 1 greatest hero ever, right? Well, the boy, after all the hell he suffered. He made a choice. He walked to the edge. With a smile on his face, he jumped welcoming deaths embrace. But as he fell, a big smile on his face, a misty portal opened up. Not to hell, but to a man with a horribly scarred head and wicked smile. This man was All For One. The greatest villain on Earth. He could steal any quirk. Keep it or give it away. He told the boy secrets about All Might. You see, All Might was once quirkless Toshinori Yagi. But he was gifted his quirk. A special quirk was accidentally created by AFO. 200 yrs ago, AFO had a quirkless brother who had a great sense of justice. He refused to join AFO on his quest for world domination. AFO forced a stockpile quirk on his brother. But his brother had a secret. He had a quirk after all, and it fused with the stockpiler. His quirk was the ability to pass on his quirk. If someone he wanted to have the quirk ingested his DNA, they'd gain the quirk. So for generations, 7 people before All Might had the quirk and passed it on.

     After telling the boy this, he says, 'All Might could have just given you his quirk, but no, he had to destroy you. So boy. If I gave you a very powerful quirk. What would you do' the boy thought for a moment before he spoke. 'Id use it to become the greatest hero ever and save everyone with a smile!' He said. Infuriating AFO. The man summoned dozens of men and told them to beat the boy but not kill him. 'I will enslave you boy and use you to kill All Might. After that, I will rule this world!' He said as the men attacked. They nearly killed the boy who finally accepted death. When suddenly the brightest light lit up the room. From it fell a man with blonde spiky hair and a huge sword as well as a woman with long black hair and onyx eyes wielding knuckle dusters. Seeing the boy, they immediately attacked, but even though they could kill AFO, they didn't. They grabbed the boy after severely wounding AFO and ran. They ran far before finally using something to heal the boy. They stood him up and asked him what happened, why was he there, and being beaten. So the boy who no longer cared told them everything. Once he finished speaking, the two looking confused asked him. 'Who is All Might and What's a Quirk? Also, where are we?' This shocked the boy as he explained what quirks were and how All Might was the #1 hero in Japan. The man was very confused and asked what Japan was, and suddenly the woman realized it. They were no longer on their world. See, they came from a world much like our own, but quirks don't exist there. Magic does, but not quirks. The boy looked on in confusion when the pair stopped crying they asked the boy if he had anyone to look after him. The boy just sighed and said no one. The pair tearfully hugged little Deku, but by this point, he was so touch starved he had thought they were trying to strangle him and fought the hug. They let go and calmed him, explaining they were not going to hurt him. Afterwards, they asked if he would like to find a place and live with them. He smiled and agreed but then the man said, 'We will train you and have you earn our power and our magics. If we do this, what will you do?' He smiled, saying he'd use it to help people and become a hero. They smiled at him before the woman knelt down and said, 'Then Izuku Midoriya, you can become a hero even with no quirk.' That boy cried, and as he did, the inner fire awoke in his eyes once more."

    I stood up and took off my jacket and shirt, revealing my heavily scarred body to the world. "I am Izuku Strife, formerly Izuku Midoriya. I am the strongest being on this planet. The couple to my right are Cloud and Tifa Strife, my adoptive parents and the second and third strongest beings on earth. This little girl is my adopted daughter, Eri. We are the Strifes, and we will protect UA and all its students. As I will be the new Heroics instructor. As well as teach other classes such as battle tactics, quirk analysis, and materia training. Materia is how I use magic. I know not if it works with those with quirks, but I know it works with quirkless. If any quirkless can reach UA come. We will admit you into class if you are proven quirkless. I will make you heroes. My parents will be the security for UA. Listen well, villains. If you attack again, you will deal with the three strongest beings alive and be found wanting." The reporters exploded into a frenzy, asking questions of me and Nezu. "The boy speaks the truth. We found evidence to prove all he spoke. I will be releasing it all to the public soon." One reporter stood up and asked for proof of the Strife's strength, and Nezu played the footage of the USJ incident. "Name one hero who could have done that well against one of those Nomu creatures. All might was killed easily by them, and this quirkless boy, everyone underestimates, defeated them all, and all those villains with only 10% of his max power. Also, he rescued the 9th OFA user whose name we will not reveal just yet until they are ready."

    One reporter, a quirkist, roared out that I was a liar and Mitsuki exoloded with fury. "HOW DARE YOU CALL MY NEPHEW A LIAR YOU PATHETIC BITCH. HE MAY BE MANY THINGS BUT A LIAR IS NOT ONE OF THEM. YOU SEE THAT LITTLE GIRL. HE RESCUED HER FROM YAKUZA LEADER OVERHAUL BY HIMSELF AND LED TO THE CAPURE OF THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION. EVERY MEMBER. WHY? BECAUSE HE FOUND HER ONE FUCKING DAY AND PROMISED TO SAVE HER. HE WILL NEVER LIE TO ANYONE BECAUSE HE CAN'T. IT'S IN HIS NATURE TO SAVE AND BE HONEST. NOT A LIAR CRAVING ATTENTION. IF HE SAYS HE IS NOW THE STRONGEST GUESS WHAT BITCH THAT MEANS HE REALLY IS THE STRONGEST. YOU'RE AS FOOLISH AND PATHETIC AS MY SON WAS. MY SON DIED IN ONE HIT FROM A NOMU BECAUSE HIS ARROGANT FOOLISH PRIDE TOLD HIM NOTHING COULD BE STRONGER THAN HIM. I HATE WHAT MY SON DID TO IZUKU. I DESPISE THAT BUT LISTEN UP. IZUKU IN A MONTH OR TWO WILL GAIN THE ABILITY TO BRING PEOPLE BACK TO LIFE AND EVEN AFTER EVERYTHING KATSUKI DID HE PROMISED TO REVIVE HIM. THAT'S WHO IZUKU IS. HE HELPS WHEN HE CAN NO MATTER WHAT. UNLIKE ASS MIGHT AND MOST OF YOU CUNTS THAT POSE AS HEROES!!!"

    She roared at them until I pulled the mic from her hand and gave her a hug as she shook with fury "Everything she just said is true. I suggest you never speak ill of me like that again child or I won't stop her from reaching over and throttling you." I stood up put my clothes back on and took Eri and Mitsuki away letting my parents and Nezu deal with the rest.

An hour later the conference ended and Nezu began to laugh as the Hero Public Safety Commision sent messages threatening him unless he fired my family immediately they'd take action against us. He called them up and delivered some shocking news. "You have just lost your job as the prime minister saw what you sent and I gave him all the dirt on you all and All Might revealing the truth of things." We heard him say as we all began laughing. Nezu also better explained my new job and handed me and my parents the forms for hero licenses to us. "How will we get them though without the HPSC permission?" Nezu laughed. "All I need is 3 pro heroes to sign off on it. I have 12 so you all will be getting your licenses. I just need you each to choose Hero Names and sign the forns and then in a days time you get your licenses." We all smiled. "Oh also Nezu what job will Mitsuki have at UA?" He laughed. "Dorm mother and Eri's caretaker when she is not with you due to class if that suits Eri?" Eri smiled. "Yay I'd like that but why would papa not be with me?" I patted her head "Well Eri occasionally our class will be needing to do dangerous training so I would need someone to watch you and help teach you things when those classes take place." Eri nodded as she walked to Mitsuki and held her arms up indicatiing to be picked up and hugged. Mitsuki smiled brightly and did as Eri wanted. We spoke for a bit before heading home to await decisions from the school committee, prime minister, and students parents on dorm situation.

Time skip cos why not ya know?

    3 days later we had finally gotten all the students back and the dorms built. I along with Mitsuki and Eri moved into the 1A dorms as planned before the three of us headed to my new office to await the first Hero class of my new job. When the time came we walked to the class and I opened the door to reveal the three of us to class 1A. "Whoa it really is him the guy from USJ and the news!" Screamed the electric user Kaminari. "Yes yes its really me. Hello again all and hello to you 3 new members of class 1A. Hitoshi Shinso, Sho Ishida, and Neito Monoma." I said with a smile as I notice Ochaco Uraraka. Eri saw her and ran to her "Hi mama Ocha!" She squealed innocently as I blanch and Mitsuki sweatdropped. Causing the girls of class to freak out.

      After I calmed everyone down I explained the situation before suddenly Tenya Ida Stood up and yelled for attention to focus on him. "THIS IS A HERO SCHOOL. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE AND NEITHER DOES THIS LITTLE GIRL OR THAT VILLAIN BAKUGO'S TERRIBLE MOTHER!" I smiled as I walked towards him with my eyes closed. As I opened them I unleashed an extreme amount of killer intent "LISTEN UP IDA YOU STUPID FOOL. I AM THE MATERIA HERO: DEKIRU. THIS LITTLE GIRL IS MY ADOPTED DAUGHTER WHO WILL LIVE WITH ME IN YOUR GUYS DORM. BAKUGO MAY BE A VILLAINOUS PUNK BUT IF YOU EVER INSULT MITSUKI AGAIN OR MAKE MY DAUGHTER CRY I WILL PERSONALLY RIP YOUR LEGS OFF AND THEN EXPEL YOU. JUST FOR THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER CLASS REP. CONGRATULATIONS MOMO YAOYOROZU ON BECOMING CLASS REP!" I said with a powerful venomous voice.

   After calming down I said."Tsuyu Asui would make an excellent vice. Now apologize to my daughter and Mitsuki former class rep. Then sit down and do not speak for the remainder of class." I pick up my daughter and console her as Ida bites his tongue and apologizes to her and Mitsuki. "Good. Now for today I will inform you of a few things. Since the sports festival is coming up you all already know you will be given time off to train. Before that though I will help you all improve your quirks so get dressed in your gym uniforms. Go to where you did the quirk assessment tests and do so quickly." They all stood and took off to the get ready. "My word Izu did you have to scare them that bad on your first day? Though I thank you for sticking up for Eri and me." I smiled before handing Eri to her. "Well the arrogant kid needed a lesson in manners didn't he? Besides nobody talks bad about you or makes Eri cry. Cos if I find out I will put them in their place. Come on lets go wait for them."

     We left and played with Eri until the students arrived. Momo raised her hand. "Yes Yaoyorozu?" She smiled a bit with a concerned look on her face. "Um Strife sensei. I don't mean to be rude or upset you but how can you help us with our quirks when you are quirkless?" I smile. "Thank you Ms. Yaoyorozu. You did not anger or offend me. But let me let you all in on a secret. I'm smarter than Nezu and quirks are my specialty. Yaoyorozu explain your quirk to the class and I bet in less than 5 minutes I can open your eyes to my ability to help you all." She nodded and spoke. "The quirk I have is Creation, with it I can produce anything as long as I know it's molecular structure using the lipids in my body." The class all looked on and began to understand her quirk was powerful. Maybe not flashy but strong. Yet I was about to show them how I can make it stronger still. "Yes a very useful quirk and strong. Stronger than you even realize. See you only produce solid objects but did you know that your very description of the quirk tells you that you can do so much more?" She looked confused "What do you mean Strife Sensei?" I laugh as walk about 20 m away and use magic to make a fire. "Anything. Tell me is water a thing?" She opens her eyes wide " Wait...do you mean?" I nodded. "Yes now come here and I will show you." She walks over as I hold out my hand over the fire palm down. "Now do this and use your quirk as I know you know the molecular structure of water and put out my fire."

     She slowly starts to do as I ask but before she can I hear one of the new students shriek. "Haha so you mean the class rep of 1A was so stupid she needed a quirkless loser to teach her things about it?" I grab Yaoyorozu's hand and indicate to wait. "Oh I know you did not just say that Monoma." He sneers at me. "I did. What are you gonna do about it freak!" I see Eri walk up to him and kick him in the shin. "Don't be mean to papa you poopyhead!" She yells causing the rest of class to laugh as Mitsuki goes to pick her up she looks Monoma in the eye and slaps the piss out of him. He glares at her and raises his hand to slap her. In a flash I stand before him glaring at him. "Neito Monoma Quirk copy. You are useless without having others to give you their power. You are prideful and arrogant. But I did not know you were fucking braindead. You were about to attack a UA employee. You insulted a teacher. So guess whats about to happen little man?" I say glaring at the boy who started to sweat bullets. "Nothing cos I'm rich you DEKU....." BRZZZZZT. In a flash of light and massive thunder roll he was sent flying burning to a crisp. Everyone froze wide eyed as I walked over to him. "What's your money going to do now boy? You're knocking on deaths door. Right now only I can heal you. But I think I should just let you die. If I am a deku and I did this to you whats that make you? A spoiled arrogant mouthy brat who chose suicide by hero. So after I heal you if the first words out of your mouth are not an apology to me and a vow to never act as such again I will continue using my magic to bring you to the brink of death and heal you until you do. Am I understood?" I ask as he is howling in pain.

     He yells yes so I heal him. But the fool didn't listen "I'll report you to Nezu you quirkle...." Before he can finish I use fire to scorch his body in 3rd degree burns and then heal him again. "Who do you think gave me permission to treat you as such? You all are here to be heroes. True heroes never insult others unnecessarily. They have compassion and treat people kindly. You do not villain. So what's your answer?" He glares at me "FUCK YOU FAKE ASS PIECE....." I hit him with bio to poison him as he begins to turn purple and cough up blood. "After I heal you this last time. You will pick your sorry ass up. You will walk to class. You will pick up your things. Go to Nezu and be expelled." I heal him and point to the classroom. "Go now. No more words from you." He starts to cry as he glares at me before running off. I turn to face the class. "Yes I am quirkless. I spent my entire life being abused nearly killed and neglected. I have had to fight tooth and nail everyday to survive. I had to learn to take care of myself because no one else would. Nezu knows this and if any of you paid attention to the news you would too. I will not allow any to treat me as such ever again. If you have a problem with this or my methods. Leave and never return to UA!" I say glaring at them all. None seem to have a problem as they all stay.

      "Thank you. Now back to the lesson. Where were we?" Mitsuki laughs. "Izu you were teaching Yaoyorozu-san how to use her quirk differently remember?" I smile and laugh. "Oh yeah. Sorry about that. Now lets continue." I walk to Yaoyorozu who looks a bit shy but starts to reach out and hold her palm above the fire. She activates her quirk and water begins to shoot from her hand. "WHAT? YOU MEAN I COULD ALWAYS DO THIS?" She yells shocked as tears form in her eyes. "Anything doesn't mean only physical objects Yaoyorozu. You can create any gas, plasma, liquid, or solid object once you learn its molecular structure." I say smiling as the entire class looks on in shock and awe at how I did as promised in under 5 minutes I proved to them my skill. As well as made Yaoyorozu seem even more op than before. "Now I will do my best to help you all. Take Asui for instance. She can camouflage herself and Hagakure can make herself visible. I will help everyone learn how to maximize their quirks potentials. So class branch off into groups based on your quirk category and let's get started." I say as they all smile and cheer except Todoroki and Shinso. "Todoroki is something the matter?" He looks at me with a scowl. "Why would I do that when you're only going to tell me to use endeavors flames?" I sigh. "Class do as asked. Shinso speak with Mitsuki and Eri as I know you have doubts and Mitsuki knows what I want to have you work on. Todoroki come with me to Nezu's office we need to speak to you about your family issues. If any students need assistance Mitsuki here knows my lessons for each and if you treat her nicely the dorm mother of 1A will help you. But be warned she will tell me about how you interact so be on your best behavior." I get them to do as asked before I place a hand on Todorki's right shoulder as he wasn't moving.

    "Shoto Todoroki we will make your father pay for his sins against you and your family but I'd rather discuss this in private so please do as I ask okay?" He looks scared before speaking. "How? How do you know? What will you do?" I smile softly at him. "Don't be afraid of me Shoto. I understand and I will do all I can to help you so lets go and you will see what we will do." We slowly walk to Nezu's office as Eri waves to me and I wave back. "Family can do the most damage to us wouldn't you agree?" He sighs. "Yes. I saw your story. But I was foolish in thinking you would be just like him and demand I use his flames." I laugh. "Shoto you have a genius level intellect but you're an idiot. They're not his flames and your ice is not your mothers. Neither parent commands them only you do. The minute you realize this is the moment your power will increase tenfold. You are strong. Very strong. But your anger clouds your judgement. Hopefully I can help you with that and we can all see you become a hero that surpasses your father and even Ass Might's symbol of peace illusion." I say as we walk through the halls. We get stopped by a blur and a sudden weight slams into Todorki knocking him down.

     "Well now I knew you had fangirls Shoto but can't you wait until after school to get fresh with them?" I ask as I giggle. On top of Shoto with her breasts in his face was a tall girl with blonde hair and glasses. She squeaks and jumps up blushing madly. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean for that to happen just I am lost. I was told by Nezu to report to class 1A a few moments ago but I can't seem to find them." I giggled at that as Todoroki stayed on the ground. "Uhh I think you broke him Miss?" She looks at me and though I know who it is I let her introduce herself. "Oh I am Melissa Shield. Daughter of David Shield very nice to meet you Strife sensei and my sincere apologies Todoroki-san!" I laugh as Todorki finall shakes his head and stands up. "It's fine." He says as I place a hand on his shoulder. "Todoroki head to Nezu and tell him what I told you I'll take her to the students and come back to meet you there. Okay?" He nods and heads off as I start walking to where the rest of class is.

     "Come with me Miss Shield. Also after class you will move into the expelled students dorm. Right now I am having the students realize the max potential of their quirks. But tell me..." I stop as I look her in the eyes. "How does it feel to be the first quirkless student to join the hero course?" She freezes before speaking "H-How did you know?" I smiled. "You're in my materia class set for later today. I recognized you it's why I stepped out of the way and let you tackle Todoroki. Hehe. The boy needed something to take his mind off a personal issue. I'd say nice work but uhh try not to do that again please." She blushed as we kept walking. We made it to class to see Mitsuki helping a lot of the students out.

     "Class 1A please gather around. I would like to introduce to you the new member replacing Neito Monoma." They all looked at us shocked as they suddenly realized I really did expel Monoma. "First Kaminari that's not where her eyes are so please focus. Now this is Melissa Shield. Daughter of David Shield. One of the few students in my new course." They all looked around as Melissa waved at them and smiled. "Hello all. I am glad to join you although wish under better circumstances haha." She said as she rubbed the back of her head. The class all introduced themselves as turned to head back on my way to Nezu's office I hear. "Shield-san what's your quirk." I stop and turn. I see her tense up and can tell she feels awkward about it. "Melissa Shield is quirkless like me. Yet she is one of the best inventors in I-Island. I will be teaching her the magic I know and how to fight. Treat her well or face Mitsuki's rage. Fair warning unlike the Pomeranian Mitsuki is not all bark. Then you will face my wrath upon return. Understood?" They all agreed and began to speak with the two women about their quirks and Melissa herself as I smile and head off once more towards Nezu's office.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.4K 130 6
During the USJ, the sole Quirkless student of UA had been warped away during the time All Might and the Nomu had been fighting. But unlike before thi...
33.6K 969 46
"You can't kill them! You're still a hero deep down!" The voices chorused, most familiar of them all was All Might's. "NO! I can't be a hero when eve...
180K 5K 24
After Izuku was diagnosed quirkless his life turned into a living hell, he was bullied everywhere except for home where his mom would always try and...
53.3K 1.5K 20
**PLEASE AGE SHIGARAKI DOWN!!!** (Y/N) is a Quirkless 15 year old girl. She was very used to her normal life, hanging around her best friend Izuku Mi...