Genshin (mostly Dottore) x Re...

By DreamingCloudie

Hi! Thank you so much for deciding to check this out! This is a compilation of all the Genshin x Readers that... More

šŸ’Œ | Venti x GN!Reader
šŸ’Œ | Zhongli x Automaton!Fem!Reader
šŸ’­ | Playing Phasmaphobia w/ them
šŸ’Œ | Creator!Dottore x Creation!GN!Reader
šŸ’Œ | Dottore x GN!Reader
šŸ€ | Dottore x GN!Reader
šŸ’Œ | Dottore x GN!Reader
šŸ€ | Dottore x GN!Reader
šŸ’Œ | Dottore x GN!Reader
šŸ’Œ | Dottore x Sick!GN!Reader
New Dottore x reader book :)
šŸ€ | Dottore & Child!GN!Reader
šŸ’Œ | Dottore x GN!Reader
šŸ’Œ | Kid!Dottore & GN!Reader
šŸ’Œ | Dottore (& Segments) x GN! Reader
šŸ’Œ | Dottore x GN!Reader
šŸ’Œ | Dottore (& segments) x GN!Reader
šŸ’Œ | Dottore & Child!GN!Reader
šŸ’­ | Streamer!Dottore x Character!GN!Reader
šŸ’Œ | Dottore x GN!Reader
šŸ’Œ | Dottore x Mermaid!GN!Reader
šŸ€| Dottore x GN!Reader
Asks/requests open!
šŸ’Œ | Dottore x GN!Reader

3K 74 68
By DreamingCloudie

❛❛15 Years of Un-Convayed Words❜❜

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

❛❛ I wonder when will I finally receive a reply from you... ❜❜

Pairing(s): Dottore x GN!reader

Genre/Format: Angst (Letters)

Warning(s): 3.2 archon quest SPOLIERS, mention of death, use of Dottore's (speculated) real name and lore, may not be lore accurate so don't come at me, poorly written poems (my excuse here is I'm writing as Dottore)

wc: ~1.6k

Notes: I got the idea from a song (Clingy Boy Sticking For 15 Years). I was contemplating if I should write angst with no comfort and I said eff it. Well, please enjoy this one! Any feedback is greatly appreciated ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

1st year

Dear (Y/n),

Hello, Love. How are you doing? I’ve missed you so much so I decided to start writing you letters everyday. You’re the person of literature here, not me. So don’t laugh at my letters, okay? For my first letter to you. I’ve made up a poem.

Like a moon to its star,
I revolve only around you.
Though you may be far,
My love for you only grew.

Ha, not too bad for my first poem, right? Alright, maybe it is… But hey, at least I tried. You gotta give me at least some credits there. I know it’s short but I have to go back to studying now. I’ll write you another one later. I love you.

Your one and only,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

2nd year

Dear (Y/n),

Greetings, Love. I wonder what’s on your mind right now? For me, it’s you. I always get distracted whenever you’re on my mind. Just today, I got so distracted I didn’t even notice my experiment was overflowing with explosive liquids. It wasn’t until I heard an explosion that I noticed the place had become a mess. Heh, you’d laugh if you saw this. Since I'm always thinking of you, here's another poem I wrote for you.

Are you a type of alcohol?
Addicted to you,
I began to fall.

Or are you perhaps a glue?
So drawn to you,
I haven't gotten a clue.

Or are you a cloud of mist?
Trapped in your fog of love,
I am abliss.

What do you think? Better than the last one maybe? Anyways, how are you fairing, my dear? I hope you're doing well.

Your one and only,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

3rd year

Dear (Y/n),

You’d be proud if you saw me now. As I grew older, I’ve also gotten more mature. I started to balance my work and rest like you always wanted me to. And you’re right, it does make things easier for me. I'm sorry for not listening to you earlier. That reminds me, I miss eating your cookies. Hopefully I’ll get to have them again one day. Has anything new happened to you, recently?

Your only love,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

4th year

Dear (Y/n),

Got something exciting to share with you, my love. I went on an expedition with some other researchers today. It was a pretty nice trip, I’d say. There were a lot of things for me to tinker with. Especially some abandoned automatons. I wanted to bring some with me back to the academia but they banned it because of some fool. Pretty idiotic, right? These mechanical parts are too good to be left there. And no one even uses them anymore. Maybe if I sneaked only a small portion of them to The Academia, no one would notice…  What do you think, (Y/n)?

Your only love,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

5th year

Dear (Y/n),

Bad news, I got kicked out of The Academia today. I got careless and accidentally left a mechanical part at the lab. Someone also discovered that I did some… not so pleasant things. Such foolish sages. I was making some groundbreaking discoveries, and in return I got expelled? I have nowhere to go now. If only you were here to guide me… What do I do now?

Your favourite,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

6th year

Dear (Y/n),

Don’t worry, my dear. I managed to find shelter in a cave. I finally got some time to sit and write a letter to you. I’m sorry I haven’t written to you in weeks. I was busy setting things up in the cave. Although, still not quite a home, it looks a lot cozier now. Trying to survive out here in the wild is hard. I only managed to find some berries and caught a fish or two to sustain myself.

Anyways, I was conducting some more experiments with the equipment that I could salvage when all of the sudden a guy with a strange mask somehow found me. He said he was a diplomat from Snezhnaya. Apparently, they have an organization called the “Fatui” and asked me to join them. I was skeptical at first but then he said there was a research facility full of experimenting supplies. Now, that got me perked up. I’ve got nothing to lose. So might as well, right?

Your favourite,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

7th year

Dear (Y/n),

This place is massive. You’ve got to see what they have here, Love. So many things to work with. And to think I got this place all to myself? And I get to create anything with no restrictions? Hah! The possibilities are endless! And by joining them I got myself the title – Dottore, The Doctor. You’ve always said I have what it takes to become a doctor. Even if I’m not a licensed one. I suppose this counts too?

Anyways, I made a tiny model of you out of the remains of a ruin guard to remind myself of you. How I missed seeing you. No matter how many models I make, they’ll never be worthy enough to match your beauty. Tell me, Love. Got anything new to share? I’d love to hear from you.

Your favourite,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

8th year

Dear (Y/n),

It’s been a while since I’ve stayed here. Things have been pretty well. Ah, and with how many letters I’ve written to you. I found myself to have improved a bit. Here’s a little poem I thought of while doing some research on a flower. It reminded me of you.

Like a white lily,
You have the purest of heart.

Like a white lily,
You are a work of art.

Like a white lily,
Your beauty is true.

Like a white lily,
You have captured my CO2 .

(Get it, Dear? It’s like you took my breath away, and plants absorb carbon dioxide to carry out photosynthesis.)

I could hear you laughing all the way over here, you know? Not the best, I know. But I tried. Writing poems is never my forte. I’ll never know how you could write them ever so flawlessly.

Your one and only,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

9th year

Dear My Love,

Hello, Love. My apologies for not having written anything to you for a while. I was conducting my experiments as usual but an accident happened. Do not worry, Love. I’m perfectly fine. Though, it might have affected my memories as they have gotten a bit blurry… Unfortunately, I seemed to have forgotten your name, as well. But do not fret, my love for you is still the same. I’ll remember your name, eventually.

Your one and only,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

10th year

Dear Dove,

Dove… is a pretty suiting name to call you. Do you like it? My memories still haven’t come back yet… It’s been a year. I did not expect it to last this long. Still, what’s important is that I know my heart belongs to you. Whenever I think of writing letters to you, my heart starts to beat so loudly. It is a nice feeling. Have you been eating well? Got enough rest? I wouldn’t want you to be sick now.

Yours forever,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

11th year

Dear Dove,

Time flies and another year has passed. Still no progress on recalling your name yet. I’m starting to worry. What if I never remember who you are? I can’t let that happen… Well, there’s no use in worrying. How about I tell you what happened today, instead? I created a machine, in which I could clone myself with. It’s a project I’ve been working on for a long time now. And it was a success. I think you’d find it amusing that there are two of me. Would it be a blessing, or a curse for you?

Yours forever,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

12th year

Dear (Y/n),

Finally, I remembered your name! I was working when I heard one of my clones (the me from the academia days) muttered something about “(Y/n) bakes the best cookies.” And that hit me, your name is (Y/n). What a beautiful name it is. It rolled off of my tongue just as smooth as Teyvat’s finest silk. I still haven’t remembered everything yet. But that’s alright. They’ll come back to me in no time

Yours forever,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

13th year

Dear (Y/n),

I recalled something today. Remember the time when we first met? Haha, the first time I’ve ever laid my eyes on you. I was convinced that I saw an angel. And when you turned to look at me. I could feel something happening to my stomach. I thought you’ve put some kind of spell on me. But that’s just me falling for you without me knowing for the first time. Winter is right around the corner. Remember to wear enough clothes, alright?

Yours forever,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──

14th year

Dear (Y/n),

Today was not a great day. I’ve put in countless amounts of time and plenty of blood and sweat into building a new god for Sumeru. Only for it to get destroyed in just one day. How absurd… But nevermind that. I took joy in building it and I got what I came here for. If only you were here, Dear. I know you’d work your magic on me to make me feel better.

Yours forever,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

15th year

Dear (Y/n),

I finally remembered everything now… The illness… And how it took you away from me… The moment I remembered it, I felt light-headed. I felt as if a part of me was ripped out. So that’s why I never received any reply from you. Was all these years of writing wasted? No… No… You’ll still get to read them. If I have the power to create a god, then certainly, I also have the power to find a way for you to see these letters? Or maybe you’ve been watching me write these for you? Perhaps one day, I’ll find a way for these words to reach you, eventually. Until then, prepare yourself, Love. You’re going to need fifteen years to read them all. Well, maybe even more because I’m not going to stop writing to you.

Say, it's been a while since I've last written a poem to you. How about I write another one for you?

Lost in the raging storm,
I longed to feel something warm.

Lost in the heavy rain,
I longed to hear you again.

Lost in an ocean of coldness,
I longed to see a glimpse of us.

Sent from the sky above,
There you stood so full of love.

With you here around,
At last, I am found.

I love you (Y/n), no matter where you are. I love you. I always have.

Your forever love,
Zandik ♡

.

.

.

Dottore kissed the envelope as he muttered the words "I missed you so, so much, (Y/n)." before he put it into a bin filled with piles of letters.

═════════════════

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 6.4K 29
[Request closed for now] Anyways, this book contains yandere headcanons and oneshots for various characters from Genshin Impact. (And of course, Gens...
66.5K 951 81
Genshin Oneshots All are written by me, please do not take as your own.
1.6K 26 11
I have decided to collect them here. I have two other one shots for Xiao Maybe I will add them here later. Requests are open, I don't have a form...
303K 5.4K 16
ā”€ā”€ā”€ STARDUST ( GENSHIN ONESHOTS ) ā†³ head-cannons, fluffs, angsts and scenarios / reader x various gender n...