Sacrifice (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N)'s story is a fragile one. She lost her family to a group of villains which soon resulted in her plan fo... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30

Kapter 13

299 17 6
By shadow1dark2night

The next day Katsuki went back to trying to ignore _____ not wanting to make it too 'obvious' or whatever Kirishima said.

But it was hard. He wanted to spend his day with her, yet..he couldn't help but feel everyone's eyes on them which made him uncomfortable.

***
"Hey Katsuki? Will you go to the mall with me tomorrow? Mina said she had plans with old friends so she can't." _____ asked looking at him as he nods.

They were alone in his room so he felt comfortable.

"Ya whatever."

She smiled turning to him.

She was laid on his bed as he sat at his desk just finishing up homework.

"Do you wanna buy anything?" She asked

He turned to her just leaning back into the chair.

"Huh? No. I'm fine."

"Let's visit your mom!"

"No."

She sighed before sitting up. She just walked over to him.

"Hey I'm gonna head to Momo's room. You'll be fine here?"

"The fuck is suppose to happen to me?" He said as she sighs and pushed his head down.

"Bye"

He glared before nodding and looked back at her as she shut the door.

"Bye.."

***
Dabi put Twice on the lookout for _____ if she'd ever leave UA grounds.

Every day after 3pm Twice would duplicate himself many times to scout the gates waiting for _____ so he could call Dabi and let him know she left UA.

It was tiring and annoying for Twice but he still did it.

Dabi wanted to know who she was and if she was the spy. It would benefit the Leagues and Malice's connection.

***
_____ finally left Momo's room after half the girls were there just chatting and spending time together again

She walked to her room but when she walked to the hallway she saw Kirishima and Mina both talking infront of Mina's room.

Mina had an exciting expression as she then turned her head to see _____.

Kirishima looked over before smiling at _____ waving.

"Uhh I'll catch up later Mina! Bye! Bye ____!" Kiri said walking past her

"What was that about?? Did he finally confess his feelings for you?" ____ teased smiling at Mina as Mina's face turned red.

"HUH!? WHAT NO!"

______ laughed unlocking her room.

She looked at Mina. "You alright?" She asked Mina as she nods.

"Mhm..I'll just talk to you tomorrow! After i get back!! Sleep well!" Mina said smiling as _____ nods laughing softly before entering her room.

She shut the door as she just went to bed before finally falling asleep.

***
The next day their weekend started.

_____ just got ready to leave

She just grabbed her card and walked out of her dorm.

She walked to Katsuki's side and knocked but after a while there was no answer so she walked downstairs to find him and saw him with the boys just hanging out.

"Hey Katsuki, you ready?" _____ asked but he froze and turned to look at her

Kirishima and Sero both looked at Katsuki as Katsuki's face turned red.

I cant go with her now! They'll start to think I do like her! Shit..I said I would tho..

"Katsuki?"

He looked at her before seeing his friends faces smirking at him.

"No. I'm busy. Just go.." he said as she hesitated.

"Really..? Oh alright. Bye guys." She said smiling to the guys as they waved back smiling only to wait till she left to turn to Katsuki confused.

"DUDE YOU GOOD?!"

"Why didn't you go!?"

"Go!"

"Shut it! I don't need to go! I told you I don't care about her." He said glaring at them as he went back to his phone.

The guys looked at eachother silently before sighing and going back to their phones.

***
_____ walked out of UA and walked to the mall.

It was 5pm so it was a bit busy but she still managed to go to a few stores.

She wanted to buy new clothes. And with luck she found a bunch which she bought.

She even got Mina and Katsuki a gift. She got Mina earings which would match the necklace she already had and Katsuki a angry cat keychain just to piss him off.

When it hit 7:30pm she just left the Mall but little did she know what was waiting for her outside those doors..

***
Twice immediately checked and rechecked the photo before calling Dabi.

Dabi sent him back home as he smirked following her the entire time.

When she left the mall he followed her down the street.

_____ was a good spy. She was great at fighting and winning. And was great at knowing when someone was following her.

She walked slowly glaring. She could sense someone behind her so she turned into an alley where she hid in the shadows.

Dabi looked confused before turning into the alley and stopping.

She wasn't there.

He turned back before she dropped her bags and attacked him.

She started up her lightning and paralyzed him covering his entire body as he stood there in panic glaring at her.

"The hell? The fire freak? What the hell are you doing following me!? Is the league trying to ambush me!?" She yelled glaring as he glared at her trying to start his quirk.

"How bout you let go and I'll tell you." He said but she turned her lightning from purple to black which he started to definitely feel the change of heat.

But with that change he started up his flames and blasted out of her grasps as she glared.

She ran at him turning her lightning bolts into a sword but he dodged every hit.

"Calm down I just wanna talk." He said

"Ya right!" She cut his jacket as he blasted at her and grabbed her arms twisting her and slamming her into the wall.

She winced as he knee'd the back of her thigh as she wasn't able to kick him off.

"LET ME GO!"

He turned her over and covered her mouth grabbing a hold of her hands as he threatened to use his quirk on her.

She glared at him.

"Shut it and listen." Dabi said

"I'm not here to fight you. I'm just curious." He said smirking

He let go of her mouth as she spit in his face.

"Let me go before I kill you." She growled.

She started up her quirk her hand sparking but before she could take action he held up the photo.

"This you?" He asked

_____ stopped and looked at the picture.

She felt her heart drop.

I didn't know they had cameras..

Dabi saw her face and smirked.

"So it is. What's a UA student like you spying on the Malice for?" Dabi asked

"..why do you care."

"I know UA doesn't just give their students missions yet. So who are you? You their weapon?" Dabi asked

She stared at him silently before she laughed.

"what!? Weapon? You good? Is the league really this stupid?? I'm a nobody."

"You spied on the Malice."

"I wasn't there for them." She glared

"Well Cobra wants you. Might just take you to him." Dabi said but when he did he saw the fear in her eyes.

"Let go of me now. I will kill you." She threatened.

"What are you? Scared of Cobra?" He asked

"Let me go!" She yelled kicking him but he held on.

"I swear I'll skin you alive! If you even think that man will survive this war you're wrong! I'll kill you and Cobra and finally finish what I fucking started! So LET ME GO!" She yelled her hand sparking as she blasts him away.

Dabi smirked

"Finish what you started? What do you mean?" He asked trying to get answers out of her. He cornered her against the dead end alley.

She just tried to run getting out of his hold but Dabi laughed and grabbed her but she shot her lightning at him grabbing his body and slamming it to the wall.

"YOU'VE GOT NO WHERE TO RUN! What are you heroes planning!?" Dabi yelled blasting his flames at her.

"You aren't a UA student are you? Why would you spy on Cobra?? What's your plan?!" Dabi kept asking trying to get an answer out of her.

She covered her body with her lightning getting pissed off.

"Get out of my way!" She yelled at him

"Or are you secretly working for him?! Is this all a set up to confuse the League?!" Dabi asked which made her confused

He strikes at her again causing her to blast her lightning at him.

"You sick bastard!"

Dabi winced as she hit him.

He gets away from her lightning by blasting his flames out as she looked away to not get burned but he took the chance to grab her.

"I'll kill you!" She said

"Sorry you won't get the chance to-"

She twisted her lightning to dark emission as she got his arms and torso covered. Having an crazy mad smirk on her face.

"What the hell is this!?" Dabi yelled feeling his arms burn up in a different way.

"I'll do it just like I did with Cobra's." She hissed her gaze darkening.

Dabi stared at her ignoring the pain as he realized how badly she fucked up.

His amused expression is what made her finally realize what she just did.

She stopped her quirk in fear as he winced before shaking his hands and smirking at her seeing her frozen in fear.

"So..not only are you the one who spied on him..but your the famous lowlife who took Cobra's arm? It must be fate." Dabi smirked

_____ didn't even move.

Oh fuck..

Dabi smirked looking down at her.

"Maybe you will be better kept alive." Dabi said. "I'm sure our paths will cross again. I've got what I needed and more." He said smirking.

She didn't even move as he walked right past her.

He knows..

"Ha..See you soon.." he chuckled before blasting fire at her as she ducked down to cover herself as he took this chance to leave..

Leaving her all alone..

***
It was 9pm.

Katsuki stayed downstairs waiting for her to get back but when she didn't.. he just called her.

Mina had already got back so she was also concerned to how late ____ was out.

Kiri and the rest of the Baku-squad plus Izuku and Iida were downstairs with them just playing board games

Katsuki just waited for her to pick up but she still didn't.

He glared annoyed about to complain but...he didn't have to worry for too long.

The door opened as ____ walked into the dorm.

When they turned to see her they sensed a deja vu moment..

Her clothes were a bit burnt. She looked like she had a rough fight and some of the bags she had with her were torn.

But it got worse when they saw her face.

Her eyes were red and she looked so guilty and horrible.

"_____!?! WHAT HAPPENED!?"

The guys ran to her grabbing the bags before Mina walked her to the couch as she immediately apologized to them.

"I messed up.." she said.

Katuski just looked at her confused.

"What the hell happened!? Did someone attack you!?" He yelled

"..Dabi"

"DABI!?"

"THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!?"

"What the hell did he want with you!?" Katsuki asked getting mad as she covered her face.

"He knows who I am..They all know who I am.." She said with guilt and regret.

"I'll get Mr.Aizawa!" Iida said

Mina just told Izuku and Denki to grab towels and water and bandages to clean her up. The scraps on her face were still bleeding.

Katsuki grabbed her hands and forced her to look at him as he saw tears in her eyes.

"What did he do?" He asked

She told them everything. And of how Dabi now knows she's the one who took Cobra's arm. And how he's going to tell Cobra and how she ruined everything.

Aizawa got there as the class explained it to him.

"_____..it's fine-"

"No it's not! Cause what if he really has it out for me!? I'm not alone! I'm staying here with you guys! And even if I choose to leave now Cobra's only going to attack UA to get to me! I'll be putting everyone in danger!" She said to Aizawa

"Who cares! We're ready to fight them!" Katsuki said

"Ya don't worry! He won't get to you or any of us!"

"No! I was supposed to tell him who I was when I got to kill him! Me! Not Dabi! I was- it was supposed to be me!" She yelled

".._____"

She just looked away. "I..I messed up really bad.."

Aizawa stayed silent before walking over to her and grabbing her shoulder..

This was a sensitive topic for her. She's kept quiet about her identity this whole time.
She's been preparing for that moment her entire life only for it to be revealed by a stupid Villain.

It broke her..and it made her feel worse knowing she may have just caused this war to come quicker then expected..

Aizawa comforted her trying to ease her mind to not worry about it..but he understood why she was so upset.

It wasn't because she was in danger..no...in fact it has nothing to do with that.

She was upset because she now couldn't surprise Cobra and avenging her brother wouldn't be as satisfying without Cobra's raw reaction to her words..

***
"What?" Cobra said

Shigaraki looked at Dabi as he smirked.

"You heard right. It's her. She's the one who took your arm from you and the same girl who spied on you. _____ Nadora." Dabi said putting down the picture of her he got off UA's website of their students. And the picture Shade gave him.

Shigaraki smirked staring at the pictures.

"This is good. But I never knew you lost your arm from a little girl? I'm sure I can leave her for you." Shigaraki said amused

Cobra just stared at the picture before looking over at Shade who was also staring.

He was quiet.

Cobra just turned to Dabi and nods.

"It is a small world I guess." Cobra said before leaning back in his seat.

"..."

"That's it? Don't you want to kill her? Maybe take her arm in exchange for taking yours?" Shigaraki asked

"Thought you'd be more grateful." Dabi joked but still didn't expect this reaction from him.

Cobra shrugged. "What can I say. It's in the past."

"Don't you want revenge?" Dabi asked confused

"No. No time for that." Cobra said.

"She took your arm." Shigaraki says also confused at his calm reaction.

Cobra sighed. "Yes she did. But I gained a right hand man. No need for an arm when I got my men by my side. Ain't that right..Shade?" Cobra said as Shade nods to him.

"You don't even want to confront her?! You're just letting her off?! What about the spying? You said you wanted her dead." Dabi said

"Forget that. I have no interest in her. How about we just focus on the mission at hand Hm? We've got an army and my men are ready to strike." Cobra said

Dabi glared.  After all this trouble this guy just pushes her off as if he doesn't care about who she is!? The hell is with that!

Shigaraki and Cobra continued to talk before Dabi just left.

Bullshit.

***
Be fucking for real

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 82 15
*Short Story; Relationship With Hawks* You've been captured by the League Of Villains. Will Hawks be able to save you ?
221 20 10
A teenage girl finds herself transported into a world of superpowers. This unprecedented arrival catches the attention of a hero organization, who ar...
19.2K 498 22
Midoriya Inko gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, just so she could die. Doesn't sound quite fair, right? Well sorry, that's how life is. Inko asked...
260K 7.6K 40
⚠️KEEP IN MIND!! THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY!! IT'S BAD, AND CRINGE!!⚠️ ⚠ I am working on remaking this book, I was new to writing when I made this, and...