The Fox And The Uchiha Prince...

Af TheBookman123456789

Before you start reading this Fanfic consider that this is Discontinued. I have an ongoing Fanfic right now t... Mere

Chapter 1: The Nine Tails Attack And The Early Years
Chapter 2 : The Bells Test
Chapter 3 : The Land Of Waves
Chapter 4 : The Written Exam And The Forest Of Death
Chapter 5 : The Month's Training
Chapter 6 : The Chunin Exams Tournament Part 1: Naruto Vs Neji
Author's Note
Chapter 7: The Chunin Exams Tournament Part 2 : Satsuki and Naruto Vs Garra
Chapter 8 : Naruto Namikaze : The Second Yellow Flash
Chapter 9 : The Fifth Hokage
Chapter 10 : The Celebration
IMPORTANT READ PLEASE
Story being Rewritten
Chapter 1: The Nine Tails Attack And The Early Years (New)
Chapter 3: The Bells Test (New)
Author's Note
Chapter 4: The Land Of Waves (New)

Chapter 2: The Pervy Sage (New)

403 25 4
Af TheBookman123456789

Legend;
(Note)
Mindscape characters
Jutsu
Hn (Translations)
Time and/or Place and/or Battle
"'Flashbacks'"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
With Naruto at The Hot Springs
A six-year-old Naruto is at the hot springs trying and failing to stand on the water as Jiraya is watching women in the baths when Naruto walks over to him and asks "What are you doing?"

"Leave me alone Gaki, I'm doing my research" The Old Man responded.

'Research💢💢💢💢💢 yeah right pervert' she thought. "Well then let me help you" he said.

"Seriously? Alright," said the Old Man thinking 'Looks like your sons like me Minato.'

"Here you go," he said while kicking him into the Bathhouse. The women screamed and then Naruto said "There now you can get a better look at your research, you old pervert".

"Pervert!💢💢💢💢💢💢" said all the women angrily.

"He's all yours," said Naruko as the women started to beat up the Old Man but he didn't stop them as he knew he had been caught and so should accept the punishment. 

Naruto begins to walk away when one of the women stops him "Thank...you..." struggling to say it from her hatred towards Naruto as she then leaves.

Naruto noticed and punches the wall shouting "Why do they all treat me like this? It's not my fault the Nine-Tails was sealed in me. It's not my parent's fault...It's not Yon-daimyo's fault...It's not anyone's fault. So why?"

Jiraya looks at him with a 😔look on his face and says "Kid when people lose the people precious to them many of them need someone to blame. Unfortunately for you, they chose to blame you."

"But why😡?" shouts Naruto angrily.

"They know nothing about you and you can't say anything to defend yourself," says Jiraya.

"That's  so messed up Dattebayo!" shouts Naruto.

"I know, so show them who you are, show them you aren't defenseless, show them you are the light and not the dark," says Jiraya.

"Why are you telling me all this?" asks Naruto.

"I'm your Godfather," says Jiraya which shocks Naruto.

"You're my what?" asks Naruto not believing his ears.

"Your Godfather," repeats Jiraya.

"Then where have you been all this time?" shouts Naruto.

"On a top-secret mission, but I'm back, I'm going to have to leave soon," says Jiraya.

"Please don't leave me here," begs Naruto.

"I can't take you with me kid, it's dangerous out there," says Jiraya.

"I'll keep up with you. I'm training to be a shinobi after all!" declares Naruto.

"You're hundred years early to being on my level and a decade early for you to handle our enemies," says Jiraya.

"Then train me to water walk," says Naruto.

"How do you know about that?" asks Jiraya.

"I pranked Iruka-Sensei and tried to swim to get away but he walked on the water and caught me," says naruto embarrassed.

"That's too advanced for you," says Jiraya as he leaves.

'I'll show him too advanced' thinks Naruto as he makes a hand sign and shouts "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" as smoke erupts from Naruto's location and another Naruto appears. Jiraya raises an eyebrow and thinks 'Shadow Clones? That's pretty advanced. Maybe I underestimated him. He is Minato's son.'

Naruto throws the Clone at Jiraya shouting "Take this!" as Jiraya intercepts it as it poofs revealing a kunai as Jiraya thinks 'He used a Genjutsu? So he can't use Shadow Clones? But being able to use Genjutsu despite his chakra reserves is impressive. This would be a great strategy if implemented properly. It could lead to a killing blow by making the opponent overestimate the size of the projectile. But this was a shotty implementation.'

Naruto charges at Jiraya who grabs his hand and chucks him into the water as Jiraya says "You've got potential. Keep it up."

"Take me with you!" shouts Naruto.

"Sorry kid but no can do but if you keep this up maybe on your 10th birthday," says Jiraya thinking 'He progressing well.'

"Fine, but keep that Kunai, give it back to me when you think I'm ready," says Naruto.

"Fine," says Jiraya as he disappears.

Outside Konoha Borders
Jiraya starts a fire and cooks some fish as he thinks 'Naruto seems to be growing well' when smoke erupts from his kunai as Naruto pops out panting in exhaustion as Jiraya shouts "Wait what are you doing here Naruto!" as he reaches for him.

"Sexy No Jutsu!" shouts Naruto as he transforms shocking Jiraya as he gets a huge nosebleed and is knocked unconscious.

Jiraya wakes up the next morning saying "Boy that was some dream" as he gets up to see Naruto eating a fish on a stick.

"Yum," says Naruto taking a bite.

"Hey that's my fish!" shouts Jiraya.

"It's mine now old man," says Naruto making a face as he eats the fish;

"You damn brat!" shouts Jiraya as he chases Naruto and shouts "Give me back my fish!"

"No way Dattebayo!" says Naruto as Jiraya thinks 'So he did know the Shadow Clone Jutsu and he transformed himself into a Kunai to trick me.'

"Fine you can have it," says Jiraya irritated.

"All right! Thanks, Pervy Sage!" says Naruto as he eats the fish.

"Don't call me that you little brat," says Jiraya irritated as he bites his thumb making some hand signs, slamming his hand onto the ground and shouting "Summoning Jutsu!" as he a small messenger toad appears and Jiraya writes a note giving it to the toad as he says "Please deliver this."

"Got it," says the messenger toad as it poofs in a puff of smoke.

Hokage's Office
"Where could Naruto have gone?" says Hiruzen worried sick when a messenger toad appears in his office handing him a note as Hiruzen breathes a sigh of relief.

With Jiraya and Naruto

"What was that?" asks Naruto curiously.

"The summoning jutsu," says Jiraya as he puts out the fire and starts walking away as Naruto thinks 'Did he send that note so they'd come and get me?' Jiraya gthen stops and asks "What are you waiting there for? You said you could keep up right?"

Naruto beams with happiness and rushes to his side and shouts "Alright! Thanks Pervy Sage!"

"I told you not to call me that!" shuts Jiraya looking at him annoyed but he thinks 'Heh, he's grown into quite the talented young boy. He certainly takes after you Minato.'

"This is gonna be awesome!" shouts Naruto enthusiastically.

2 Hours Later
"How much longer are we going to walk?" complains Naruto.

"4 more hours," says Jiraya.

"Why?" complains Naruto

"You said you could keep up right? Prove it!  If you fall behind by 15 meters then I'll send you home," says Jiraya.

"There no chance in hell you're sending me home!" shouts Naruto revitalized all of a sudden as Jiraya thinks 'He must have been through a lot' feeling a little rage bubbling up from the thought of Naruto being mistreated as he thinks 'What exactly is Danzo's game anyway. As soon as Minato and Kushina died he sent me away on a six year mission. I didn't even get to attend the funeral.'

4 Hours Later
"I made it," says Naruto exhausted as Jiraya thinks 'He definetly inherited Kushina's stamina.'

"Alright now for some training," says Jiraya.

"Alright," says Naruto exhausted.

"Wanna learn Sealing Jutsu?" asks Jiraya.

"Sealing Jutsu?" asks Naruto.P7

"It's a category of Jutsu your clan specialized in, it requires a decent amount of chakra and quite of bit of expression," says Jiraya.

"Expression?" asks Naruto.

"When making a seal you have to imbue it with what you desire it to do and the correct characters, if you don't imbue it with your desired effect it will fail and if you draw the characters wrong it'll explode," says Jiraya.

"That sounds pretty dangerous," says Naruto.

"Yes but seals are the most versatile jutsu known to Shinobi kind," says Jiraya.

"Woah," says Naruto.

"So are you interested in it?" asks Jiraya.

"Yeah, it sounds awesome," says Naruto.

"Well then let's get started kid, if your heritage says anything about it you'll be a natural," says Jiraya as he gets out some blank sealing paper.

"Yeah," says Naruto as he gets out a pen but Jiraya stops him.

"It won't work with a normal pen, your need a sealing pen, crafted from a special trees imbued with chakra from the time they were saplings," says Jiraya.

To Be Continued

________________________________________________________________________________

For the Next Chapter
Reads For Chapter 2: The Pervy Sage (New): 150
Votes For Chapter 2: The Pervy Sage (New): 15

If this chapter reaches these goals I will release the next chapter the day after.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...