The Osirian Twins (2)

By Totally_Twins2

Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new fo... More

Preface
House of Arrivals
House of Presents
House of Truth
House of Hieroglyphs
House of Revelations
House of Questions
House of Pi
House of Mistrust
House of Trickery
House of Unity
House of Entrapment
House of Sisters
House of Tombs
House of Smuggling
House of Anticipation
House of Close Calls
House of Hustle
House of Setup
House of History
House of Eclipse
House of Awakening
House of Sarcophagi
House of Possession
House of Greed
House of Deceptions
House of Rainbows
House of Enemies
House of Surprise
House of Winning
House of Moonlighting
House of Treachery
House of Imposters
House of Dates
House of Cunning
House of Suspicion
House of Capture
House of Heartbreak
House of Hog
House of Defeat
House of Heroes
Epilouge

House Of Ammut

85 3 0
By Totally_Twins2

Charlie's POV

I held onto Eddie's arm as Ammut has now filled the room, emanating from the staff Eddie has placed. There is such a huge gust of wind, I look at Robert he looks in his element.

KT" What is that?"

Frobisher" The great Ammut comes at last, Arise and rule! Arise and rule!"

Charlie" What have we done? Let's get out of here!"

Fabian then shoves his face into mine.

Fabian" Don't you dare go anywhere"

Patricia" I can't believe the both of you are such saps!"

Frobisher" Do you not yet understand? The Staff of Osiris is a portal. Years ago, I instructed my expedition project to ensure I never found its pieces"

Charlie"Yeah, because you knew you might wake up evil!"

Frobisher" So I tricked you into finding them for me"

Eddie" But the recording that you made back when you were still yourself, you said the artefact would stop the great evil"

Frobisher"Of course, it was Miss Denby who replaced the recording with a more appropriate one, which I made the day before. So in other words, we couldn't have done it without you"

I stared at Frobisher who was still smirking.

Frobisher" Oh, there is one more thing, Hand over your key, Please, KT"

He says her name in a very mocking way. I hated this man so so much.

KT" Why do you want my key?"

Eddie then pushes KT and I behind him.

Eddie" Look, she doesn't have it and neither does my sister, okay, I do"

Charlie" Eddie don't"

Eddie then pats all his pockets.

Frobisher" I will not ask again.Give me the key!"

Charlie" Eddie!"

Eddie" I can't find it, I don't have it"

Frobisher"Great Ammut, The Devourer! I have completed your plan! I have gifted you the souls of five sinners so that you may take on physical form!"

Ammut" Not enough! Not strong enough!"

Frobisher"Tell me, great Ammut.Tell me what you need"

Ammut" I need souls! Bring me more souls!"

Frobisher" What?

The lightening continues to crackle and the wind keeps blowing. I looked up at Ammut, to be honest I couldn't believe she was here, she was real, that there might not be anything we could do to stop it. Eddie must have sensed my anxiety as his little finger grabbed mine. To me Eddie was always the strong one out of us two.

Ammut"Now the power of the Sarcophagi is yours, make them all into sinners! And then I shall walk the earth.Through the endless storm.Chaos will reign!"

While Frobisher and the others are occupied Eddie,KT and I make for the door and leg it out of The Gatehouse. We arrive back at school and all start pacing.

KT"How could we have been so stupid?"

Eddie" We couldn't have known"

KT" I was sent here to stop Ammut, and what do I do? Lay down the welcome mat"

Charlie" Never mind that now okay KT, we need to find a way to stop Ammut, before she's strong enough to leave the Gatehouse"

KT" Well, we have to warn the others.Tell them to get out of here"

Eddie" It's pointless. Okay, who would believe us?"

Charlie" Yeah I wouldn't believe you"

KT" Oh what do we do?"

Eddie" Look, why did Frobisher want the key? Okay, don't you think that's weird? I mean, he's standing there all victorious, and he's worried about some key?"

Charlie" What if it's more than a key, like another way to get sinners or something"

Kt" So like a weapon?"

Eddie" Sure, okay, it could be a weapon that we could use against Ammut before she's strong enough to leave the room"

KT" Sounds great, except we don't have the key anymore"

Eddie" Maybe someone found it, we could go around the classes"

KT" That is the longest shot in the history of long shots"

Eddie" I know, but it's better than doing nothing"

The three of us run off to one of the classrooms, we open the door and most of the students are sitting on the desk, I'm assuming waiting for a teacher.

Eddie" I mean, it's a really big key"

Charlie" You can't miss it, it has a moon symbol on it, please, if any of you have it or have seen it, would you tell us"

Eddie" It was a gift from KT's grandpa, so"

We then hear Victor's voice in the corridor, Eddie grabs hold of me and him, me and KT hide behind the desk. I can feel my heart pounding as I feel Victor's presence. He was literally the other side of that desk.

Victor" I am looking for Miss Rush, Miss Miller and Mr Miller, has anyone seen them?"

Everyone shakes their heads.

Victor" Fine.Fine, lie if you wish in a very short while, it will not matter a jot what you do"

We all breathe a sigh of relief as we get back up.

Eddie" Thank you guys.We owe you so much"

We duck back down again and resist the urge to shout as I twist my foot.

Miss Denby" Sorry for my lateness, class, something very important has been happening. An urgent assembly has been called please, make your way to the common room"

Charlie" No, we have to help them"

Eddie" But if we're seen, it'll be the end of us too"

Dad" Today will be a momentous day for the school, well, not just for the school, for the entire world"

I crept behind my brother and KT, we could just see over the students, dad was on the stage.

Dad" I shall hand you over to our friend, Robert Frobisher-Smythe to explain more, Robert?"

Frobisher" Today the endless storm begins! Great Ammut! I give you the goodness In these souls!"

Eddie" We have to get out of here, come on"

We stood in the hall trying to figure out what the heck we were going to do. All the students that been in the assembly hall now poured out of it screaming, kicking trash cans over and graffitiing on the wall. Eddie,KT and I managed to push our way through, Victor grabs a boy.

Victor" You boy, go guard the ground, no one gets in or out"

Charlie" There's no way out of the grounds"

Eddie" We have to get out of sight.Go!"

Charlie" At least we know one thing.Your grandpa had a really good reason for wanting to stop this evil"

KT" I can't believe we fell into Frobisher's trap, they were all playing us"

Charlie" Fabian"

Eddie" And Patricia, I mean, they wanted us to overhear where the summerhouse was"

Eddie" This is all our fault, Osirians"

Charlie" Sorry KT"

KT" Look, don't blame yourselves"

Charlie" It's our responsibility, because we are The Osirians"

KT" What are we gonna do? Right now it's contained in the school but, once it gets out, it could spread everywhere"

I go to step back and bump into something and all of us scream. I look around.

Charlie" Willow!"

Willow" I don't know what's going on!"

KT" You you're okay?"

Eddie" You're still you?"

Willow"All those people out there, what happened to them?"

Charlie" Oh, Willow, we are so glad to see you"

KT and I wrap our arms around her.

Willow" I thought I was the only normal person left and why was Robson talking like that? And what was that that book?"

Victor's voice sounds again and we all back up against the wall. We needed to get out of here, NOW!

Victor" Must be around here somewhere.I saw them heading this way. You go and search the stage"

Eddie"Run, run!"

With Willow in tow now, we all run out of the school, we come to the back door and all the sinners start closing in on us. Frobisher, Dad, Victor, Patricia and Fabian. Looking around this was looking very unlikely we were going to get away.

Frobisher There is! Nowhere to run!"

KT" Help! Osirians?"

Eddie" This might be it, guys"

Frobisher" Great Ammut, I give you"

Then to throw the cat amongst the pigeons an ambulance speeds into the entrance it's horn honking loudly.

Charlie" Harriet!"

Harriet" Get in!

We all jump in and Eddie slams the door.

Charlie" Go Harriet"

Frobisher's POV
Frobisher" No they're gone! The Osirians, the girl, and most of all the key. They're still at large? I wasn't expecting a rescuer"

Miss Denby" I called the hospital.It seems my sister has been avoiding her medication for some time. She must've been planning her escape as soon as we sent her back"

Frobisher"We must find them immediately. I need that key. Only when I have the two of these keys together will I know for sure that Ammut is safe"

Victor" Don't worry I will find them"

Frobisher" Ammit needs more souls. I can feel it. We must bring more innocents to the school. Tomorrow we will have the founder's day celebrations"

Miss Denby" What's that?"

Frobisher"To commemorate the man who built all this me! The day when we invite parents, siblings, friends to come and see what their precious children have become"

Mr Sweet" Ooh. Can we have fireworks?"

Frobisher" Oh, yes. Let us make it a party That no one will forget"

Charlie's POV
After Harriets brave rescue mission, the five of us were standing in some nearby woods. Willow was sat in the back still as confused as before. Harriet still in the drivers seat and KT,Eddie and I stood by the van.

Eddie" Seriously, you stole a van from the hospital?"

Harriet" I stopped taking my medication, and my head cleared. I had to escape, and this was my only chance. And I knew you'd be running out of time here"

Charlie" We really thought the staff would stop Ammut"

Harriet" The Staff of Osiris a terrible thing. I never had a chance to warn you"

Eddie" So we gave Ammut a way to come into the world, and now"

Harriet" And now she's here, her power has increased. Not enough to get out of the tank room yet. But it won't take long and when she does it means the end of everything"

Charlie" She's collecting souls, we've seen it and Frobisher has this book"

KT" Except some people must be immune like Willow"

Harriet" No.No one is immune there is only one way to protect yourself and, well, it requires a very special object, a key"

Willow" Oh, You mean like this?"

So Willow had the key.

Eddie" Willow, I think I love you"

KT"Hold on a second so you're telling me that the key that my grandpa gave me, offers protection from Ammut?"

Harriet" Well, of course. You don't think your granddad just gave it to you to open doors, do you?"

KT exchanges looks with me and Eddie.

Harriet" Ammut has been freed to walk the earth before, but the ancients had a way to control her. You see, they created a key in two halves. The moon key could be used to protect against Ammut pair it with the sun half, and you could lock her away in the beyond"

Willow" You need to take this back, KT It's yours"

KT" Oh, wait if team evil is looking for it, then it should be with someone that they would never expect"

Charlie" KT is right, no one will think Willow will have it"

Eddie" Willow, you need to keep it safe for us"

Willow" If you're sure. I won't let them get it"

KT" Good okay, so Harriet, you're saying that if we can get the other key, we still have a chance to stop all this?"

Harriet" At the base of the staff, there is a locking mechanism. If you use the key to close it well, according to legend she can be sent back, taking with her all the evil that she brought"

Eddie" So we need to get the sun key off of Denby"

Charlie" Great, that means getting back in the Gate House, which is more protected than ever, plus I've had enough of that place"

Harriet" Oh, in which case, I might be able to help you there"

Willow" Wait, what about the guys in Anubis? They were fine when I left, and we should warn them"

Harriet" Well, I'm sorry, Willow. It's already too late for that"

We decide to park in the woods away from the school as to avoid detection even though we were headed for The Gatehouse, the place I had hated ever since I seen it in my visions and in real life. Most recently when my twin and I had been held captive there and tortured. I then pull at a loose string on the bandage around my hand.

Harriet opens a secret hatch and we all crawl in.

Harriet" Ah! It's just through here"

Eddie" You know another way in"

Harriet" Yes, well, I did learn a few things whilst they kept me prisoner here"

It was decided that KT and Willow would try and get the key from Denby while, Harriet, Eddie and I waited behind the door.

Charlie" You think you can get that key without waking her? Good luck"

Story Notes
So The Twins, KT and Willow escape with help from Harriet in an ambulance. Frobisher, Denby, Victor and Mr Sweet organise a huge gathering to collect sinners and The Twins, KT, Harriet and Willow realise they might have to break into The Gatehouse.

Authors Notes
So last chapter next week and first chapter of Touchstone of Ra I am so excited to post. Let me know what you think of this. Your comments mean the world to me.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Thanks X

Next Week
Saturday - House of Heroes
Sunday - Touchstone of Ra first chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 1.6K 18
Rowen is the elder more methodical and calculating half sister of Isabella swan. While Bella was whisked away to live with her mom Reneé. Rowen staye...
1.9M 50.7K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
369K 10K 37
"Suddenly, I found our faces so close together, I could feel his warm breath caressing my face. It smelt slightly of mint, and an undercurrent that w...
73.5K 1.3K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...