House of Possession

Enjoy!

Charlie's POV

Charlie's POV

After lights were out and we had made sure the coast was Victor free. We headed back to the gatehouse and headed upstairs towards the noise. We found ourselves outside a door, that we hadn't seen before.

Charlie" I'm telling you this sounds like a women's voice, there is no way it's Frobisher"

Eddie" Well, who is it?"

Charlie" I have a hunch I just hope I'm wrong"

It turns out that my hunch was right and I hated that.

Charlie" Harriet?"

Eddie" What are you doing here?"

Patricia" This is the real Miss Denby"

KT" Harriet, it's me, KT. We met at the hospital"

Eddie then kneels down by Harriet and I do the same.

Eddie" Hey, it's okay.It's us. Do you remember us?"

She then screams which is very piercing, I couldn't figure out what was worse, the organ or her screaming. Though she had a good reason to petrified.

Charlie"Shh! We don't want to wake your evil sister"

She then gasps and I can see from her eyes that she recognises us both.

Harriet"You're the boy and girl from the hospital"

Eddie"Yeah, that's right"

Charlie" That's right"

Harriet" I'm Harriet"

Charlie"Yeah, we know. Uh, we've met before"

Eddie" Remember?"

Harriet" We had such fun didn't we"

Eddie" Sure"

Fabian" Eddie! Charlie, come on. We need to go"

Eddie" Look, we have to go, We'll be back for you, okay?"

Charlie" We promise we will"

That night everyone was most probably asleep except for Eddie, Fabian and I. I had decided to stay in their room as I wanted to watch the cameras as well. Eddie said he could probably do it on his own but the we both decided it would probably be better with six pairs of eyes. I was sat drinking my hot chocolate while we watched the cameras. I put the mug down and Fabian and Eddie laughed.

Charlie" What, what is it?"

Eddie" You have chocolate all around your face"

Charlie" Oh, have I"

I got to wipe it away with my sleeve but then Fabian hands me a tissue. I take it and we both smile at each other.

Charlie" Thanks"