Twisted wonderland x OP Reader

By MyBeckyLynchr

This is my first story and it is about you, reader. One night, you get transported into another world called... More

Introduction
Characters part 1
Characters part 2
Welcome to the villain's world
New residence
About Y/n's powers
First day, first problems
Escaping expulsion
Crimson ruler (All because of a tart)
Crimson ruler (A tart for a tart)
Crimson ruler (Unbirthday party)
Crimson ruler (To defeat a tyrant)
Crimson ruler (Overblot/Awakening)
🌹Crimson ruler🌹
Lion heart (Incidents)
Lion heart (Speculation)
Lion heart (Investigation)
Lion heart (Be prepared)
Lion Heart (Let the show begin)
Lion heart (Overblot//Awakening)
🦁Lion heart🦁
Sea witch (Deal with it)
Sea witch (Dealing with other things)
Sea witch (Suffering...)
Sea witch (Deal with the devil)
Sea witch (Planning)
Sea witch (Poor unfortunate fool)
Sea witch (Overblot///Awakening)
🌊Sea witch🌊
Charming genie (Fall activities)
Charming genie (Winter holiday)
Charming genie (Not alone)
Charming genie (Strange stay)
Charming genie (We want out)
Charming genie (Down you go)
Charming genie (Caught you!)
Charming genie (Overblot)
Charming genie (Awakening)
🧞‍♂️Charming genie🧞‍♂️
intemporal queen (Voice)
Intemporal queen (Practice)
Intemporal queen (Auditions)
Intemporal queen (Take a bow)
Intemporal queen (Training camp)
Intemporal queen (Rehearsals)
Intemporal queen (Tic-Tac)
Intemporal queen (Alone time)
Intemporal queen (Culture fair)
Intemporal queen (Stage presence)
Intemporal queen (Overblot)
Intemporal queen(...)
Intemporal queen (.Awakening.)
👑Intemporal queen👑
⌚Intemporal queen⌚
Happy valentines day❣️
Eternal flame (What happened?)
Eternal flame (Last fair day)
Eternal flame (Time to burn)
Portal
Eternal flame (Some peace)
Eternal flame (After peace...)
(I'm sorry to do this) Announcement
A new one
Eternal flame (Trouble in paradise)
Eternal flame (Time to go)
Eternal flame (Let's get into it)
Eternal flame (Went from 0 to 10)

Sea witch (Rest before the test)

1.5K 68 53
By MyBeckyLynchr

Y/n's pov

It was some time after the spelldrive tournament. Crowley told me there were supposed to be some tests which I wasn't worried about to be true. I always work the best in class even with some distractions. Grim didn't really care but Crowley said that he'll have to pass the tests separately from me.

"Can't let him live off of you forever." He said.

So Grim had to study. I proposed to help him out but he took that as an insult to his brain and pushed me off. Ace and Deuce had to revise too so I thought I'd be alone but not really.

In the morning, I go on jogs with Jack and I also started practicing yoga with Vil. We post some pictures afterward. I'm particularly fond of flying yoga.

I also take tea regularly with Riddle, Trey and Cater.

I see Kalim often too and he always want me to come to Scarabia, Jamil stops him when he goes too far though 'cause they need to study too.

I've also been playing video games a lot recently. Idia is such a good player, I swear and I finally met Ortho. He's so cute! Hugging a metallic body can seem weird but I like it and he always giggles when I do it. Normally the fire on his chest could burn somebody but I'm immune to it so lucky me.

I've been to Diasomnia too. Ever since the incident, Lilia and I have really gotten along, I didn't know he was into games or music though. When I learned I was kinda shocked. I already spent a night there just playing with him. Silver's getting used to me and Sebek is...well, Sebek. Lilia singing metal though.... Also, his cooking brought tears in my eyes. Not the good kind.

Hmm. Yeah, I've also spent time with the tweels a lot. Floyd and I played tag around school but we got scolded...doesn't mean we stopped though. I've also been running into Jade a lot. At first, we weren't that close but he was always sweet, helping me out or even offering me to go to mostro lounge. He really likes mushrooms and I like testing out his recipes, his terrariums are really pretty too. I've been heading to Mostro lounge so much now and I always love spending time with them.

Though it's weird, I haven't really been able to talk with Azul...

3rd person's pov

The lion prince was half listening to the H/c on his laps, he just liked her voice since it soothed him. 

But at the last part, he squeezed her waist, catching her attention "It's good you haven't seen the octopus, stay away from those fishy people."

Y/n blinked then smirked "Why Leon? Are you worried about me?"

He scoffed and got closer to her face, making her blush "Would you like me to be?"

'F*ck, I shouldn't play with him. He's too strong.'

Before they could say anything, Ruggie arrived, making Leona growl as he interrupted them.

"Leona-san, I got your food and I have (dessert) for Y/n."

Leona just took his meat and started eating, Y/n took what Ruggie brought them "Aw~ You didn't have to but thank you. You're sweeter than a certain cat i know."

They said the last part glancing at Leona who rolled his eyes while Ruggie blushed at the compliment.

Leona huffed "He's just courting you."

Ruggie choked on his spit at his words. Y/n patted his back. He appreciated them being close now.

 Y/n's pov

Pencil skirt time.

I finished my test quickly so I slept while waiting for the time limit. I felt some gazes on me before drifting off.

I woke up once I felt a hand on my head. It was master Crewel. When he saw that I had awoken, he smiled then went on.

"The test is over, whelps. Put your pens away and hand over your answer sheets like good little dogs. And with that, I do believe exams have come to a close."

They all cheered as I just rubbed my eyes.

"Down! SIT! Don't start celebrating yet. Any bad boys who fare poorly in their exams......will be given mandatory remedial lessons over the winter holidays. Consider yourself warned. Class dismissed."

The boys seemed confident which made me quirk an eyebrow but I let it go.

I leaned on Deuce, making him blush before he cleared his throat "Anyway, exams are done and dusted. I'm gonna hit up the Track Club."

"Y'know, I could stand to get in some exercise at the Basketball Club myself. Let's break this huddle for today, guys.""Let's head back to the dorm, Y/n. I'm dead on my feet after that all-nighter." Grim said as I reluctantly let go of Deuce.

...

These boys are acting strangely. They're not causing problems with their magic like before, Ace and Grim even stopped fighting.

I was actually frowning as my gaze was directed on Deuce. I could tell he was nervous.

"W-What?"

I smiled with no warmth in it "You would tell me if something was up, right?"

"Y-Yes, of course."

My "smile" dropped. I don't believe everything is right but I don't have the heart to pressure Deuce.

3rd person's pov 

It was finally time for the test results.

"It's time for class to start, whelps. Get to yours seats. First, I'll pass back your tests." Crewel ordered."This is it—the moment of truth." Deuce was nervous."Myah hah! Gimme! Gimme! I want that test, Prof!" Grim was excited."Settle down, Grim. Stay. STAY!" Y/n reprimanded him, earning a smirk from Crewel.

He then started calling the class numbers one by one.

Ace got a 92, Deuce got a 88 and Grim got a 85.

'I should be proud of them but something doesn't feel right...' Y/n frowned.

"What's up with the long face?" Grim asked.

"Ah! Don't tell me you've had a bad grade." Deuce looked apologetic.

"I did ask you to come revise with us but you preferred to wander around school." Ace sighed.

They just rolled their eyes as they placed their sheet in front of them.

"100?!"

"Don't ever assume that I would have a bad grade. I'm just...thinking."

Her attitude changed when a hand was placed on her head "I wasn't expecting any less from you, pup."

Her face was so red.

Crewel then looked at the others "You appear to have studied a great deal for this exam. Yes... A great deal indeed, compared to your quiz scores. In fact, the class average has gone up to a degree one might call...unusual."

"How unusual?" 'Were my suspicions true?'

"The average test scores across every level of potionology are over 90. Professor Trein has remarked upon similarly positive trends in his magic history classes." 

The boys seemed to panic upon hearing that, raising Y/n's suspicion even more.

She seemed tense. Crewel patted her hair once more, making her relax "The school's fifty highest achievers will be posted in the hall. You can look forward to seeing that shortly. I am pretty sure you'll be part of those, puppy."

He went back to the front of the class "Now, let us begin today's lesson. Open your textbooks."

'...What was I even worried about again?' They only looked at him.

Y/n's pov

Lesson finished, the boys dragged me in the hallway to check the top 50.

'Hm. It suddenly seems so important to them...'

"I ain't in here at all!" Grim snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Do y'all really need to make such a fuss over it? It doesn't matter if you're in the top 50 as long as you worked well."

"I don't want to hear that from the 1st of the list!" Ace said, pointing up.

I read my name "Oh. Hehe."

"Don't "Hehe" me! How is that even possible? The top 30 scored perfect marks!"

"Well I've had 100 everywhere without counting the bonuses so-"

"But you never revised!" Ace couldn't believe it.

"Don't tell me you made a contract with Azul too." Deuce said.

"What? You too?" Grim asked.

A shadow cast over my eyes "What did you just say?"

They gulped but didn't have time to answer as sea anemones sprouted from the top of their heads.

"What the f-"

"Hey! What is all the commotion over here?" Jack came to see.

They were about to speak but I cut them "Forget it. What contract? What did you do?"

The anemones then started pulling them, forcing them in a direction.

3rd person's pov

Y/n was pissed.

"Jack! Let's follow these sea anemones!"

They grabbed his hand and started running, not realizing the wolf boy's red face. 

'Let's get to the depths of this story.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 214 19
❥『 ❝What shall you do when everyone or perhaps a particular someone is in love over the non-magic human prefect such as yourself? ❞ 』 ❥『 ❝shall you g...
30K 882 31
An obsessive eel named Floyd has his sights set on a certain shrimp. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to Disney...
9.8K 240 13
A young Shinigami finds herself lost in a twisted wonderland- and while she does wonder, she will not let herself be swept by those twisted by unknow...
2.3K 101 12
Twisted wonderland is a place in another dimension that appears as a twisted version of Disney where the bad guys are actually good guys and you find...