[๐…๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž: ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐š...

By chuuyasonlyhusband

Captured by the harbingers and ruthlessly interrogated. You didn't ask for this. The harbinger that fled was... More

intro!!???
Chapter 1 [Abduction]
Chapter 2 [Headquarters]
Chapter 3 [Exchange]
Chapter 4 [Instant Noodles]
Chapter 5 [Doctor's Return]
Chapter 6 [Oh So Very Scared]
Chapter 8 [All Clean]
Chapter 9 [Arguments]
Chapter 10 [A Doctor's Return]
Chapter 11 [Tartaglia Likes...]
Chapter 12 [Beg For His Return]
Chapter 13 [Twisted]
Chapter 14 [Y/N Wants A Kiss]
Chapter 15 [Mistakes]
Chapter 16 [In And Out]
Chapter 17 [Photographs]
Chapter 18 [Boom!]
Chapter 19 [A Shared Tattoo]
Chapter 20 [Right-Hand Man]
Chapter 21 [Venomous]
Chapter 22 [Dreamy Hand-Holding]
Chapter 23 [Much More Fun]
Chapter 24 [Fire!]
Chapter 25 [Buddy-Buddy]
Chapter 26 [Boat Man]
Chapter 27 [Real Friend]
Chapter 28 [Bold]
Chapter 29 [Egg Rolls]
Chapter 30 [N/N's Biggest Fan]
Chapter 31 [First Mission]
Chapter 32 [Chairs]
Chapter 33 [Be Quick]
Chapter 34 [Kuding Tea]
Chapter 35 [Suck It.]
Chapter 36 [How Many Times Can You Go?]
Chapter 37 [Whose Fault?]
Chapter 38 [Fairness]
Chapter 39 [Ballroom Dancing On The Seashore]
Chapter 40 [Moving On]
Chapter 41 [Shame]
Chapter 42 [Nothing More Than Your Touch]
Chapter 43 [Rumbling]
Chapter 44 [Comfier Than Ever]
Chapter 45 [Home Sweet Home]
Chapter 46 [Back Again]
Chapter 47 [Zombie]
Chapter 48 [Doctor's Breakdown]
Chapter 49 [Tone]
Chapter 50 [Say Yes To Torture]
Chapter 51 {Blue Sclera]
Chapter 52 [Swollen]
Chapter 53 [Pierced Eye]
Chapter 54 [Self Care]
Chapter 55 [Deals]
Chapter 56 [Bathroom Madness]
Chapter 57 [Switch Things Around...]
Chapter 58 [Let's Go Outside.]
THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH OH MY GOD!!! [END OF BOOK]

Chapter 7 [Torturous Dottore]

2.4K 78 98
By chuuyasonlyhusband

.

.

.

Dottore

"What do you want, puppet boy?! Can't you see I'm in my moment?!"

When Scaramouche interrupted Dottore's tantrum, he slammed his fist into your chest in frustration.

Scaramouche

"I think you're taking it too far."

Dottore

"Too far?! Did you not hear what they said to me?! The insults, Scaramouche, the insults!"

Scaramouche

"Yeah jeez, I heard them. Stop throwing a fit already and get over it."

Dottore

"You know damn well puppet boy, that you'd be throwing a fit if I decided to make jokes about your mommy issues!"

Scaramouche

"Oh come on... Don't you dare bring that up now. I told you that you're taking things too far."

Dottore gave Scaramouche a frown and continued to beat the living soul out of you.

Scaramouche

"Tsk, I said enough!"

Scaramouche stomped up to both of you on the floor and dragged Dottore off of you, pissed. That just made matters worse; Dottore began to object to Scaramouche's choice and decided to start beating up Scaramouche in order to continue beating you up.

Childe

*Sigh* "Oh dear..."

Scaramouche

"Get off of me!"

Dottore

"You asked for this, puppet boy!"

Childe stood at the doorway with his hand on his chin as the two were throwing hands.

Capitano

"... They're fighting again?"

Childe

"I'm confused... Wasn't this supposed to be a torturing session held between our hostage and Dottore?"

Capitano

"Well, our hostage is bleeding out on the ground, so I'm assuming Dottore's already taken care of that."

Dottore

"No! I'm not yet done with Y/N, I'm going to beat the living hell out of them until sunrise!"

Scaramouche

"No, you're not, because you're gonna end up killing them, and the Tsaritsa doesn't want them dead!"

You

"..."

Capitano

"... I think we better get Dottore out of there."

Childe

"Oh yeah, definitely! Before it's too late!"

Childe and Capitano entered the cell and used all of their might to drag him away from Scaramouche. As he was being dragged away, Scaramouche teased him.

Dottore

"Stop! I'm not finished yet!"

Childe

"Oh please, yes you are."

Capitano reached into his jacket for a syringe and injected it into Dottore's neck. Dottore's feet were dragging over the ground before they knew it, and he was as quiet as the shy but incredibly gorgeous person in the back of your math class. 

His muscles were relaxed; in fact, this was the most relaxed he'd ever been.

Childe

"Jeez, what did Y/N do to make him this mad?"

Capitano

"Hm. It must've been bad, really bad."

Scaramouche stood up from the ground as he saw Dottore, who was unconscious, being dragged away from him and you.

Scaramouche

"Phew... I swear he's gotta be on some sort of drugs to be this crazy. Or maybe it's just him, right Y/N?"

You

"..."

Your eyes were barely open. You took sluggish, unusual breaths.

Scaramouche

"Oh come on, don't die on me, Y/N."

You winced as Scaramouche picked you up, needing to take you back to your other room - the more "pleasant" one.

Scaramouche

"Let's get you cleaned up, you're covered in tears, drool, and blood. Wow, what a combination."

He placed you on the chilly rolling table but didn't bother to lock you in.

Scaramouche grabbed the hem of your shirt and started lifting it, but you stopped him.

You

"What do you... Think you're doing?..."

Scaramouche

"You sound like my grandma."

"..."

"I don't even have a grandma."

You

"Now isn't the time for jokes..."

Scaramouche

"Alright, alright. You look exhausted, and it's only what, 6 pm? If you're going to sleep early, I have to give you new clothes. Preferably ones that aren't drenched in your sweat, blood, and drool."

You

"Oh..."

Scaramouche

"And to me, it looks like your nose isn't exactly broken, which is surprising, considering Dottore's strength. Before I clothe you, I have to patch up the injuries on your lower body and your torso... He got you pretty bad."

There were bruises all over your stomach that had formed in such a short period of time. Purple, red, and blue markings all over. They hurt like hell. More bruises and a few scrapes covered your face. 

Your head wound was so bad that you couldn't see straight. It had already given you a headache.

But, in general, you didn't have any regrets about what you said to Dottore. You were pleased with what you stated.

Scaramouche

"Just wait here for a minute."

Scaramouche left, and you just laid down on the rolling table, the coldness spreading to your back. You felt like a crippled, wrinkly old man on the verge of death.

Scaramouche

"Come on. We're going to my room."

He wasn't gone for long, but when suffering was all you could think about, it felt like he was.

As he carried you to his room on his back, he basically just gave you a free tour of the Fatui headquarters. It was huge. Fortunately, none of the other harbingers were around; after all, you were being carried half naked.

You

"Why are we here?"

You asked as he put you down to sit on the edge of his bed.

Scaramouche

"Some of the higher ranked harbingers told me I had permission to let you use my bathroom. Just for now until Dottore beats you up again."

You

"Again?"

Scaramouche

"Pfft, relax. He'll be knocked out for a few days, but honestly, I'm hoping that they used a lethal poison on him. He looked pretty dead to me."

You

"Wait... They didn't use a sedative on him?"

Scaramouche

"Oh- No, no, I'm just kidding. They did. It's a very strong sedative though, it'll put anyone to sleep for days."

You

"Oh."

Scaramouche

"Anyways, I'm gonna start filling up the bathtub... You don't... Need any help bathing, right?"

You

"No!... At least I don't think I need help..."

Scaramouche

"... Okay then. When you're done bathing just tell me so I can start cleaning out your wounds."

The tub was filled with soothing, warm water, but it was no longer relaxing after it reached all of your wounds. As a result, you definitely took longer to immerse yourself in the water. If it was this difficult to get yourself through warm water, then you wondered how bad it would be when Scaramouche was cleaning your wounds. 

It was all you could think of as you sat there attempting to apply soap to the wounds. Would you start screaming? Would it be excruciatingly painful?

You began to hear knocking at the door.

Scaramouche

"I get it you're hurt, but it shouldn't be taking an hour to bathe!"

You

"Oh... It's been an hour already?"

You hurriedly wrapped your body with a towel. You pushed the door open slightly and extended your arm for Scaramouche to finally hand you the clothes.

Scaramouche

"They're the clothes of the previous prisoners and they look comfortable enough, so I just picked them out for you. They're clean, so don't worry."

You put them on as quickly as you could, despite the fact that you couldn't move your body as freely as you used to. You were pleased you were taking your time, you didn't want to get your wounds cleaned. But, you knew that it had to be done.

.

.

.

Scaramouche

"Lay here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 9.1K 54
"๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...
9.8K 366 20
โ•”โ•โ• โ‰ช ยฐโˆยฐ โ‰ซ โ•โ•โ•— โ แด€สŸสŸ ษช แด…แด‡๊œฑษชส€แด‡แด… แดกแด€๊œฑ แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด›แด แดส๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ. ส™แดœแด› ษช แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด… แดœแด˜ ๊œฐษชษดแด…ษชษดษข ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ษด ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€. โž โ•šโ•โ• โ‰ช ยฐโˆยฐ...
114K 4.6K 52
At nineteen, Kamo is doing her last year of high school. She is focused on her grades, especially after the last boy broke her heart. She finds hers...
18.4K 525 11
Multishot of Jensoo Stories. Date Started: November 2018 Date Completed: July 2019