Loki's Punishment - Short Sto...

By Monkeygurlalways

A collection of short kinky stories. Mature themes throughout. Don't read if under 18 ------- ***Number 1 #l... More

Story 1 - The Wedgie
Story 1 - The Hammer
Story 1 - The Stockings
Story 1 - The Submissive
Story 2 - Psellismophilia
Story 3 - Objectophilia
Story 4 - Fire & Ice
Story 5 - Reindeer Games
Story 6 - Quirofilia
Story 7 - Stigmatophilia
Story 8 - Sloppy Seconds

Story 1 - Figging

2.4K 42 18
By Monkeygurlalways

You were furious, slamming your door shut behind you as you entered your chambers, causing an ear-splitting bang.

Grabbing a vase full of black roses from the table, you flung it against the wall, smashing it. You watched as the water trickled down the mural of Njord, your father and Skadi, your mother. Some of the flowers that Loki had given you lay damaged on the floor. Their petals lay floating in the small puddle of water.

Your nostrils flared as you fought to catch your breath.

A soft knocking on your chamber door caused you to turn your head towards it before Loki slipped inside.

If you hadn't thrown the vase already, it would have been hurtling towards his face now.

You stormed up to Loki, slamming him back against the door with a hard shove to the chest.

Snarling, you struck him across the face with the back of your hand, causing his head to turn quickly to the side from the force.

He rubbed his cheek, smirking as he turned back to face you.

It enraged you even more.

Grabbing him by the throat, you pinned him against the door, raising his feet from the floor.

Loki's feet started to flail as he gasped for air.

You lent in closer, your nose only an inch from his as you seethed at him.

"YOU ARE MINE, LAUFEYSON! Not some filthy elves. You dare to flirt with another in front of me without my permission? You're going to regret that decision!"

You used your free hand to grab his cock, squeezing it harshly as you shrieked at him.

"THIS IS MINE! You dare pull that shit again, and I'll have it permanently detached from your body sitting in a jar on my mantelpiece! Am I clear!?!"

Loki's eyes were not only bulging at the lack of air but more so at your threat to cut his dick off. He nodded furiously before you dropped him. Loki crumpled to the floor, holding his groin and gasping for air as you stood over him.

"Get up, you pathetic piece of shit!"

He stood slowly in front of you, keeping his eyes on the floor.

"You deserve to be punished harshly for your behaviour tonight, Loki. You embarrassed me."

You grabbed a fistful of his hair and yanked his head back. He wouldn't meet your eyes which you found both satisfying and annoying.

"You don't deserve to be in my presence. You don't deserve my touch," you spat your words in Loki's face, spraying him with your saliva.

"LOOK AT ME!" you screamed in his face.

Loki's eyes drifted to yours, his eyebrows arched up apologetically.

"Your puppy dog eyes won't work on me. You inadequate, worthless wretch."

You pushed his head forcefully away from you as you stepped back before pacing your room.

Every sort of common punishment you could give, you had already given to Loki. Flogging, spanking, caning, whipping, rubbing stinging nettles over his genitals, degradation, edging for hours and force-feeding, to name a few. You needed something to satisfy your rage and teach him another lasting lesson this time. The idea sprung into your head, figging.

You had been reading up on various punishments and new things you could try. This was at the top of your list, and as you had fucked Loki's ass several times today already, this would be perfect. He was bound to be extremely sensitive already, even though his ass was well-versed in getting fucked by you; this would undoubtedly be a new form of pain.

You stopped mid-step and turned your head around to face him. You smirked at him as he lowered his eyes and dropped to his knees, placing his hands on his thighs.

Striding over to him, you leaned down and whispered in his ear what you wanted.

"I require a large ginger root and your dagger."

Loki didn't even move his head. He just turned his palms over and lifted his hands to you. His green magic swirled across his palms, conjuring a large piece of ginger and one of his favourite daggers.

You patted him on the head before taking the items.

"Good boy," you purred as you walked to your bed and sat down on the edge, facing him.

You slowly began to peel the ginger root using his dagger. As you sliced off the peel, you flicked it towards Loki's head, mumbling about how ungrateful he was.

Loki was nervous. He'd never seen you this angry before. He hadn't even really done anything apart from smiling at the ambassador. He dreaded to think what you would do to him if he actually did do something. But something about you punishing him severely excited him, making his cock grow hard with anticipation. He loved when you spanked him or cut him. But the ginger root was new and had him intrigued.

Your eyes drifted across to his hunched-over submissive form. The control you had over him was a drug you craved constantly. When he had flirted, that control had slipped. He hadn't asked permission, hadn't even looked at you first. He just did it. This was a lesson he needed.

With the last piece of peel removed, you held it in your hand and walked over to him.

"Up," you growled at Loki as you stood above him.

As he rose gracefully in front of you, you couldn't help the smirk that appeared on your face.

You grabbed his jaw with your hand forcing him to look at you.

"Open."

Instantly Loki opened his mouth for you, and you pushed the last piece of peel into his mouth.

"Chew it," you commanded, letting go of his jaw.

He obeyed, and you watched, fascinated, as his eyes started to water slightly. The heat from the ginger root began to burn in his mouth.

"Swallow it," you smirked.

Loki scrunched up his face as he did.

"It's good for your stomach after all that food you ate at the banquet," you purred before patting his cheek.

"Now... Remove your clothes. No magic."

You walked back and sat on the edge of your bed as Loki started slowly undressing.

Your eyes wandered over every newly exposed piece of porcelain skin as he dropped each item of clothing to the floor. He was putting on quite the show, obviously trying to win back your favour. You had to admit. His body was certainly worthy of being a God with those lean but strong muscles and perfect skin.

He purposefully stepped closer to you as he slowly undid the belt and popped open the catch to his leather trousers. His hard cock sprung free only about a foot away from your face. Unconsciously, you licked your lips as you looked at him before chewing on your bottom lip and squeezing your thighs together.

Loki smirked above you.

He was hiding a big secret from you, and when you did that with your mouth, it made it even harder for him to control himself. Loki desperately wanted to grab hold of your hair, tilt your head back and take control for once in your twisted arrangement. But he knew if he did, that would be the end of it. He couldn't let that happen. He enjoyed your company too much.

You blinked as you realised what you were doing and cleared your throat.

"Turn around..."

Of course, he did as he was told.

"Now be a good puppy and bend over for me," you purred as you ran your hand across his firm backside.

Loki sunk to all fours and arched his back. He might not have been so compliant if he knew what you were about to do.

The ginger root was quite moist, where the peel had been removed. Small beads of juice had formed on the flesh, glistening in the light as you examined it.

Sinking to your knees behind Loki, you placed your hand on his back to hold him steady as you ran the ginger between his buttocks.

Loki winced immediately at the sensation as the ginger's warmth started seeping into his sensitive area.

"Shhh... This is your lesson Loki," you leaned in close to his ear. "Don't ever disrespect me again," you growled as you rammed the ginger root into his anus.

Loki screamed out as the ginger stretched him without warning.

You pushed it further inside until only a third was still poking out.

The burning sensation in his channel was painfully intense. Probably because he had been thoroughly fucked already today and was raw.

Loki whimpered as his arms buckled under him with the pain you were causing.

You let out a breathy moan. Loki's suffering sent delicious tingles straight to your cunt.

"Now, my prince," you slowly twisted the ginger around as you spoke lowly. "Are you sorry for what you have done?"

Loki nodded his head furiously as he gritted his teeth.

"Tell me how sorry you are."

"Mistress, please... I am sorry... It will never happen again... I promise," Loki begged angrily through a snarl.

You chuckled as you twisted the root once more around.

"I don't think you're truly sorry with that tone," you sneered as you pushed your hand firmer onto Loki's back, pushing him to arch his back more.

"I am truly sorry, mistress," Loki's tone was softer but still not what you wanted to hear.

You dug your nails into his back before slapping your hand across his backside with a crushing sting. The force made Loki jolt forward, and the ginger root slipped the remaining few inches inside him. It was now fully inserted as his anus closed around it.

"FUCK!" Loki squealed out as he realised what had happened.

You cracked your palm against his ass cheek again, leaving a bright pink handprint behind. The tingling sensation was exquisite across your palm.

"Enough," you said breathlessly, "of your whining, or I leave it in until you shit it out."

Loki looked at you over his shoulder, his face red with discomfort. Tiny beads of dewy sweat had formed across his forehead.

His lips turned into a sneer, causing you to cock your head at him. He'd never looked so annoyed with you before.

"ENOUGH!?!" Loki shouted at you as he spun around, now standing above you, furious. "Oh no, Freya, it is I that has had enough!"

Loki gripped hold of your hair tightly before pulling you up by it. Your temper flared at the sensation, and you lashed back at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 322 30
Stories about Loki x Reader or Bucky x Reader. **SMUT WARNING** Requested by my friend uncleslumbago. Enjoy girlfriend!
145K 1.9K 15
Place: Your bedroom. Asgard. His bedroom. His throne. Anywhere... Time: Now A collection of short tales involving you and the God of Mischief who is...
4.1K 188 33
In this story, reader's name will be Yrsa. I'm not really into the whole 'Y/N' thing so I'm sorry. I won't say much about the story but all you need...
12.7K 496 36
How much trouble can one erotic romance writer get into? Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to the Faustian deal with Loki, but you try turning him down...