[Helluva boss] When Hells Fir...

By TheBorgerMan

Before I.M.P formed it was just Blitz and Y/N, the best of buddies. But after a tragic day, Y/N was captured... More

Hiding In The Darkness
A Talk Between Father And Daughter
A Demon's Blood
Nightmares And A Recovery
At Long Last
Dinner With My New Family
A Talk Between Co-Workers
The Next Morning
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 1
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 2
Waking Up
A Fresh Start
Spending The Day With Loo
Future Plans
Back to Work
The Ambush
When The Past Catches Up
Suffering
The Party
Plans Of Attack
Let The Games Begin
The Fun Has Just Begun
When Hells Fire. . .Dies Out
Aftermath

Hallucinations

395 10 0
By TheBorgerMan

Armaros pov

For the first time in 30 years, I open a portal to hell and see that nothing about this repulsive place has changed; it is still a dimmed red and still has the same distant gunshots you can hear from afar.

Armaros: Alright, move out and find Y/N and that other mutt.

Soldiers: Understood, sir.

They move out in search of this abomination known as Y/N, and I start feeling a little remorse since, well, he is family, but at the end of the day, he needs to be put down.

Y/N's POV

I'm sound asleep cuddling with my little Loo Loo when I wake up seeing nothing but darkness around me—no sight of Loona or anything, just the darkness. I yelled out in hopes that something was out there, yet all I heard was my voice coming back to me. So with nothing else to do, I begin to walk forward in hopes that I might find out where the fuck I am. I felt like I'd been walking for hours. At this point, I'm alone and scared, yet I continued to walk until I came across the imp building. With nothing else around me, I thought maybe the building might have some form of answer, so I entered the building, headed up to the office, and came across the others just standing there. Everything went dark again as everyone just stood around me, not making any movements or speaking for that matter. I was starting to think the weed had something to do with this until Blitz spoke up.

Blitzø: We were never friends. All you are to me is a tool to simply help me with my business, and that's all you'll ever be to me.

Then Moxxie spoke up.

Moxxie: You are nothing but a waste of space; even Loona can do her job better than you. Do you have any idea how sad and pathetic that makes you?

Next was Millie.

Millie: Sometimes I wish Loona and I had left you in that hospital to die. You could have killed me when you let that thing take control of your body. What kind of monster are you?

And finally, Loona spoke up.

Loona: Being your girlfriend has got to be the worst decision I have ever made. You are pathetic and a waste of space; you are nothing but a failure, and you know it. You couldn't even save your parents from the government. What kind of pathetic person just lets that happen? Your parents deaths were your fault, and you know it.

Y/N: SHUT UP!

They all turn into dust and fade away as I'm left alone in the darkness. I start to feel my blood boil but manage to keep it under control. I keep trying to hold on to reality, but so far all I manage to do is lose my grip, slowly letting the anger take control again. Everything goes black again as a spotlight is summoned out of nowhere. I walk up to it, seeing the others lying there, not making a sound or moving for that matter. Fearing the worst, I run up to them only to see that they were killed. Blitz was shot with his flintlock pistol. Moxxie with a knife In his back, and Millie was hung by the neck, just swaying back and forth. I started feeling as if it was my fault somehow. I then heard something to my left; it was Loona, so without thinking, I ran toward her and held on to her, begging her not to leave me and to stay with me. She then spoke up in a weak voice.

Loona: Why did you not save us? This was all your fault.

That was the last thing she said before she died in my arms. I was starting to break down completely with tears, starting to shed my anger, slowly starting to take over again. She slowly fades to dust as another spotlight is summoned in front of me. It shows the same cage that I was in when I got captured, only for it to have Loona inside. I walk over to the cage, but along the way I see the others dead. Moxxie had a knife in his back, Millie was hung just swaying back and forth, and Blitz was shot by his flintlock. I look over to my left and see MY PARENTS WITH BULLETS IN their heads. I'm starting to feel the anger taking control again as I barely manage to suppress it, so I pushed on and walked up to the cage Loona was being held in. As I started to fear for the worst, I put my paw on the glass gage only to see her get shot in the leg.

Y/N: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

She was then shocked, stabbed, and shot again, this time in the foot. I'm laying outside the cage, crying my eyes out, as Loona uses what little strength she has to put her paw on the glass. I put my paw next to her as she slowly started to close her eyes. A gun was raised to her head as she calmly spoke to me.

Loona: It's okay; this Is for the best.

The trigger is pulled, and Loona's body flops over dead in front of me. This is what broke me; I could no longer hold that bent-up rage I was feeling. So I finally let go, and my flamehound form starts to take control again; however, this time I let it because I want to cause damage and hurt the government the way they hurt me. This time I'm not going to bother fighting back; I'm going to let my flamehound form have its fun if they die.

Loona's pov

I was cuddling Y/N when I started to feel him moving around in his sleep more than usual, so I woke up and saw him on the floor next to the bed. His body slowly began to change; his claws were getting sharper, his muscles were doubling in size, and his eyes had turned black. Y/N had lost control again; HIS FLAMEHOUND FORM WAS NOW IN CONTROL OF HIS BODY.

Loona: FUCK!

With no other choice, I dash out of the room, barely avoiding a slash from Y/N's claws. I manage to get past him, maybe in hopes of finding Tex somewhere in the house, only to see him watching TV in his living room.

Vortex: Hey girl, is everything okay?

Loona: TEX I'LL EXPLAIN ON THE WAY THERE, BUT WE NEED TO GO RIGHT NOW.

Vortex: Child girl, I'm sure everything will be fine.

Just then, Y/N comes crashing right through his wall and starts charging at us. Tex goes to stop him, only to be launched right through the other side of the wall.

Loona: TEX!

I dash to where he got launched and help him up somehow.

Loona: You okay?

Vortex: I'll be fine.

Loona: So we're going to go?

Vortex:Alright, yeah, we need to go.

*time skip*

Blitzø's pov

I'm in the office chilling when I hear the door open and see Loona and the other hound she knows come through the door.

Blitzø: Oh, hey Loony.

Loona: Not NOW.

Millie: Everything is okay.

Moxxie: Hey, where is Y/N? Why is he not with you?

Loona: HIS FLAMEHOUND FORM WAS SOMEHOW UNLEASHED.

Millie: WHAT? HOW?

Loona: I don't know. The first thing I know is that me and he were in your guest room cuddling in bed when I felt him moving around a lot more than he normally does. The next thing I knew, he snapped, and his flamehound form was unleashed.

Moxxie: Well, first things first, we need a plan of attack.

Blitzø: But we don't know what set him off.

Loona: So we need to figure out what set him off and how to calm him down.

Vortex: His flamehound form might just be the most powerful one in hell, and we're going to need more than five people if we want to even remotely calm him down.

Blitzø: Well, does anyone have any bright ideas?

Millie: What about the book? Maybe it has something that can help us.

Blitzø: Wait a minute, maybe Stolas can help us.

Loona: Call him.

I pulled out my phone and called him; it rang for a minute before the bird brain picked up.

Stolas: Hello, my big dicked Blitzy!

Blitzø: Not now, Stolas, we need your help. Can you come to my office?

Stolas: Of course, darling.

He hung up, and a portal opened to my office.

Moxxie: Your majesty, we need your assistance.

Stolas: Of course, now what seems to be the problem?

Loona: Your Highness It's my boyfriend Y/N; something set him off, and his flamehound form was unleashed and is out there wreaking havoc. I would be in your department if you helped us rescue him.

Stolas: My dear, the first thing we need to be doing is figuring out what set him off in the first place, and you won't be in my department, young one. I'm happy to help. Now that he was transforming, did you notice anything different about him?

Loona: There was some sort of green chip on his neck, so maybe it's got something to do with that.

Vortex: So we have to get it off him somehow.

Millie: You guys think the government might have something to do with It?

Moxxie: They have to be; we all know that Loona wouldn't do this to him, so the government might have placed a chip on his neck.

Loona: That chip wasn't there before, so they must have somehow placed it on him without our seeing.

Blitzø: Maybe the government placed it there and simply hid it under his fur.

Loona: That's possible, but we don't know for sure.

Millie: Loona, was he maybe tossing and turning while you were sleeping?

Loona: Yeah, he was. Why?

Vortex: I got it; it's a hallucinations chip; the government used it on me years ago. Its whole purpose is to make you see your true fears.

Loona: You WERE CAPTURED BY THE GOVERNMENT.

Vortex: Yeah, I was.

Loona: How LONG are YOU GOING TO HIDE THAT FROM ME?

Vortex: I was never going to tell you, plus We all know Y/N is already a good amount of your concern; the last thing we needed was for you to be concerned about me too.

Loona: So you are never going to tell a close friend about something like this?

Vortex: Sorry, girl, I didn't want to worry you.

Loona: Can you not hide stuff like this from me?

Vortex:Alright, alright, sorry girl.

Moxxie: Can you maybe give us more of an idea of how we can remove the chip from his neck?

Vortex: Well, for states that are wildly unsafe to even attempt to do

Blitzø: I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE HIM AGAIN.

Loona: Don't worry, we'll get him back; all we need is a plan.

Armaros pov

I heard a roar in the distance, meaning the monster has let his falmehound form loose. Not even releasing, he played right into my trap. I looked toward my men, who have all their teasers ready; I looked toward my second group, who have their tasers ready, and this beast was as good as ours. A hidden sniper called out to everyone; he was on his way towards us. A little while later, we see him in front of us.

Armaros: NOW!

They all tasered the absolute shite out of him as he fell unconscious. We finally got this fucker back, and this time I'm going to make it all the more painful for him; he's going to join his parents real soon.

Loona's pov

We all sat around the meeting table, trying to think of a way we could save Y or N. During this time, I heard my phone go off, and it simply said, "Don't worry, we'll take good care of him." I broke down into a fit of tears, knowing they had their hands on him.

Blitzø: Loonie, are you okay over there?

Loona: *crying* NO, I'M NOT OKAY.

Blitzø Don't worry, Loony; we're going to get him back safe and sound.

I handed him my phone and watched Blitz's eyes start to widen with fear.

Blitzø: WE NEED A FUCKING PLAN NOW!

Moxxie: What happened?

Blitzø: THE GOVERNMENT JUST GOT THEIR HANDS BACK ON HIM!

Stolas: Don't worry, I have an idea if someone could fetch me my grimoire for me, please.

I walked over to the vault in Blitz's office, unlocked it, and handed it to him.

Stoals: Ah, thank you. Now just give me a moment to find the spell. Ah, here we are.

We all started to glow as small armor glowed around us before disappearing shortly after.

Millie: What in tarnation just happened?

Stolas: Oh, it's a simple protection spell, but it's not going to last forever. The more damage you take, the weaker this armor is going to get.

Loona: Cool, now we need a plan of action if we're going to save Y/N.

Stolas: Ah, don't worry, I may just have what we need.

I wonder what it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 576 19
What, if Loona wasn't the only one, who was in that fucked up orphanage What if this someone was a human, who was transported into hell at the age 10...
14.3K 478 18
[Reader] works at a shelter that for awhile was doing great, but all of a sudden a wide range of animals start to show up and no one wants to take th...
204K 7.3K 62
Making a decision while drunk can change your life forever. In Blitzo's case, adopting Y/N, a 7-year-old hellhound. A kid with no killer instinct wh...
154K 1.6K 25
(Y/N) was a normal human that was living his life normally within the living world since he is just living life the way he wants but unfortunately du...