Twisted wonderland x OP Reader

By MyBeckyLynchr

This is my first story and it is about you, reader. One night, you get transported into another world called... More

Introduction
Characters part 1
Characters part 2
Welcome to the villain's world
New residence
About Y/n's powers
First day, first problems
Escaping expulsion
Crimson ruler (All because of a tart)
Crimson ruler (A tart for a tart)
Crimson ruler (Unbirthday party)
Crimson ruler (To defeat a tyrant)
Crimson ruler (Overblot/Awakening)
🌹Crimson ruler🌹
Lion heart (Incidents)
Lion heart (Speculation)
Lion heart (Investigation)
Lion heart (Be prepared)
Lion Heart (Let the show begin)
🦁Lion heart🦁
Sea witch (Rest before the test)
Sea witch (Deal with it)
Sea witch (Dealing with other things)
Sea witch (Suffering...)
Sea witch (Deal with the devil)
Sea witch (Planning)
Sea witch (Poor unfortunate fool)
Sea witch (Overblot///Awakening)
🌊Sea witch🌊
Charming genie (Fall activities)
Charming genie (Winter holiday)
Charming genie (Not alone)
Charming genie (Strange stay)
Charming genie (We want out)
Charming genie (Down you go)
Charming genie (Caught you!)
Charming genie (Overblot)
Charming genie (Awakening)
🧞‍♂️Charming genie🧞‍♂️
intemporal queen (Voice)
Intemporal queen (Practice)
Intemporal queen (Auditions)
Intemporal queen (Take a bow)
Intemporal queen (Training camp)
Intemporal queen (Rehearsals)
Intemporal queen (Tic-Tac)
Intemporal queen (Alone time)
Intemporal queen (Culture fair)
Intemporal queen (Stage presence)
Intemporal queen (Overblot)
Intemporal queen(...)
Intemporal queen (.Awakening.)
👑Intemporal queen👑
⌚Intemporal queen⌚
Happy valentines day❣️
Eternal flame (What happened?)
Eternal flame (Last fair day)
Eternal flame (Time to burn)
Portal
Eternal flame (Some peace)
Eternal flame (After peace...)
(I'm sorry to do this) Announcement
A new one
Eternal flame (Trouble in paradise)
Eternal flame (Time to go)
Eternal flame (Let's get into it)
Eternal flame (Went from 0 to 10)
Eternal flame (Mixed problems)
Eternal flame (Underworld)

Lion heart (Overblot//Awakening)

1.7K 72 20
By MyBeckyLynchr

(Reference)

Y/n's pov

"Y/N!"

...

"Y/N! Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

I didn't answer, I ...couldn't.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Can't run your mouth now, can ya?! HAH! I was wrong about you after all, you're just a small and insignificant herbivore!"

"Shut up! You bastard!"

"They're not small nor insignificant!"

"Yeah! They're the one that foiled your stupid plan."

"You can't be the one to talk when you're acting like such a coward."

More praises came to my respect.

I cannot tell who's talking exactly but that made me smile. They're right, I'm not like that so I just can't give up. This king wannabe wants to rise above us? Well, he'll have a taste of real splendor.

Before he could think of hurting anybody else, we were right in front of him. With golden hair and eyes as well as lion ears, tail and claws.

We punched him in the face, sending him backward then we continued hitting him again and again and again. When he had enough, he tried to hit back but we dodged as we clawed at his face. He got away from us and resolved to using his magic. He summoned a giant sand tornado and trapped us inside.

We summoned bigger claws.

We cut through the air and were back at him. He was prepared this time and dodged our attacks. He attacked back too but we either dodged or blocked it. We were both at the same speed which was already incredible. We were now high in the sky. From a person on the ground's point of view, this must look like just blur of black and yellow in the sky that clash into each other.

We were about to punch him but he had the same idea, we both sent each other backward, creating some distance between us. We held our cheek where he punched us as he was growling and panting. "Already tired, kitty?"

"In your dreams! You're the one that looks like you need help."

W smirked as we detached the claws from our hands, letting them fly at our sides, we placed a finger on our lips "Is this your original way of saying you want to give us a kiss of life?~"

"H-Hah?!"

'Was that some pink we saw on his cheeks? Hm~ Okay, level up. This might work.'

"Crown!" Each claw separated itself and changed before swirling around us as our form changed too to give us more speed and flexibility.

Leona's brows furrowed. We sent our crown to get him and as expected, he dodged it but then we came behind and this time we were faster than him. He blocked the first punch but then we kicked him on his side before punching his chest. That left him vulnerable as we took the opportunity to grab his hair and connect our lips. He froze in shock and our crown took advantage of the distraction to pierce and shoot the scar ink monster.

As we let go of him, the world turned bright once more.

...

Here I am once again, feeling lost in this white room~

But I breathed in as I let it go 'cause I don't know where I was now. A castle, I think.

(Do not consider after 2:47)

I didn't speak for a moment. "Would it be weird if I said I kinda understand you?"

Leona raised an eyebrow.

The room then changed.

There was a big table in a shiny room. It looked like a fancy dinner. The adults were speaking while a little one had their head down, seemingly mad.

"When I was little, I've always been ignored. No matter how hard I worked or how much I succeeded, I would never get recognized for it. Then there was them"

On a podium, a teen was on the side while two older twins were speaking in a microphone.

"I would always get overshadowed by my older siblings just 'cause I was younger even though I've always been better than those idiots. For everyone, I was just "the little one" but I've accomplished more in my young years than most in their entire life. Even my younger siblings get more recognition, it's as if the world is playing a game on me or God thinks that I'm a joke."

The teen was on a couch, writing on a notepad when somebody bursted into the room "Y/n! Where the hell were you? This is my wedding you just missed!" "Life in this bloodline helped me understand that love does not exist. Don't worry, just like mom and dad, you'll get out of this fantasy." They were still writing not bothering to look at their sister so she took the notepad from her hand "How can you-" "How can I not?" He yelled, grabbing the wrist of the hand where the notepad was held as the woman winced "It's easy for y'all, you're the loved children while I always had to suffer and it's gonna continue just because I was born at the wrong time!" They got back the notepad as the woman quickly took her leave.

"That goes without saying. I suffered because of when I was born."

Y/n was talking to a woman as others gave him side-glances and were whispering.

"Hmm. People never really like me. They just didn't want to admit I was good. I ended up being a perfectionist. People would call me bossy but I didn't care 'cause I still got my results. Growing up, I realized it was not power that I desired neither a pedestal. I just wanted to be acknowledged and recognized for my true worth. I can't say it's the same for you but I think you're good. You don't need to be king so that people will see it. Maybe you don't get it but there are already people here who admire and believe in you...I just became one of them so you better not disappoint me and everyone else."

Leona looked at me with an expression I've never seen before. But I couldn't question it as light surrounded us.

When we opened our eyes, non-overblot Leona was about to fall but we caught him and flew back to the ground.

As we landed, something immediately made us fall back. We looked and saw Grim "I thought you were a goner!"

The others also arrived relieved. "Dude, I'm so glad you're okay."

"Looks like there was more fear than harm."

We just smiled at them as somebody cupped our face in their hands. We looked and saw Riddle.

"Are you really sure you're okay. I-I don't want you to get hurt." He seemed at the verge of tears.

We blushed at the concern before clearing our throat and reassuring them. "Do not worry, dears. It is us you're talking to." We placed a hand on our chest for emphasis "No harm could ever befall us!"

"It is great that Y/n is okay. Now, could we focus on the other matter in hand?" Crowley was here.

As if on cue, Leona just woke up "Wha-What happened?"

"You overblotted but Y/n stopped you." Grim said.

"Is it true though? Were you responsible for the series of injuries sustained by competing players?" Crowley asked.

"...Yeah. That was me."

"Very well. Then to begin with, Savanaclaw House will be disqualified from this year's tournament. The rest of your punishment will be decided after I discuss it with the victims. Are we clear?"

"...Understood."

Ruggie was still on the side, holding his arm so we went toward him. He looked like he wanted to back up but we just held his injured arm as we diffused some magic to it.

"Do you feel better, now?" We tilted our head.

He seemed nervous "Y-Yeah, yeah. I-I'm okay." 'Were they always this beautiful?'

I smiled as I focused on the conversation once again. Trey, Jamil and the other victims were here, apparently wanting revenge.

"Now that we know who did this, we have an opportunity to hash things out on the field instead of letting grudges fester." Trey said."You've said it yourself, Leona—fighting doesn't break school rules if it's a part of a Spelldrive match!" Cater continued."Normally, I would demand their heads. But if Trey and the others insist on settling their grudges on the field... I am willing to overlook their disregard for the rules this once."

"I understand where you're coming from. However, the question is: Are these Savanaclaw students even capable of taking to the field? Mr. Kingscholar has only just regained consciousness! And from what I've seen, Y/n hasn't gone easy on him..."

We gulped "Hehehe...Sorry."

"Heh heh... Ha ha ha! Don't you underestimate me, Crowley. I wouldn't even need to be awake to handle this sorry pack of wounded herbivores.""Wow. Now THAT is audacious." Jamil smirked."I got no intention of bowin' to anyone. If you want my apology, come and take it." Leona retorted.

'Still so sly, huh, kitty?'

"Do we have your blessing, Headmage?" Trey asked.

"Dear me. Aren't I the fool for thinking you all wanted to talk about your feelings? Your petition is granted. Savanaclaw will be allowed to participate in the tournament, as originally planned."

We touched his back "And I suppose this is all staying between us..."

He smiled as he nodded, making us shake our head.

"Well, the spectators have surely grown weary of waiting for the players to appear. Do make haste.""All right, let's— Urk! That hurt..." Leona received a small punch on his hurt chest."Don't think you've earned my forgiveness." Ruggie said."Right, and?""Still... I couldn't tell you why, but... It still pains me to see that pathetic look on your face. Your usual smug, sneering grin—somehow, that suits you better. So come on, now! "Laugh With Me!"" He smiled as Leona was forced to mirror his movements."Owwww! Ruggie, what are you doin'...?!""Shyeheehee! I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do this!"

Jack huffed "You guys are a buncha idiots. ...Heh."

"Oh~ You actually laughed. Are you happy, Jackie?" We asked with a smug grin.

"Sh-Shut up!" He flushed. "Still, you looked pretty cool back there and thanks to you, I'll be able to go out there and give 100%. Thank you."

We felt our face got hotter but calmed down and smiled at him. "Of course, once we get into something, we always get the best out of it."

3rd person's pov

While the boys were talking and Y/n was too distracted, Grim picked up the black stone from the ground and quickly ate it. Y/n already had a tough fight, wouldn't want to stress him out even more but he just needed this stone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 131 40
Ame Leonheart stumbled into an antique shop just to find a mirror which magically transports her into Twisted Wonderland into Night Raven College, an...
55.4K 2.2K 33
Post overblot, Riddle learns that love often fails to follow expectation. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to D...
22.3K 881 28
{Twisted Wonderland X GN Reader} (Hollow Knight x Twisted Wonderland) In which one of the Pale King's most loyal vessel appears in a world completely...
37.6K 1.5K 31
Azul needs help recovering from his past and romancing a pretty girl. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to Disney...