Quick Transmigration: Seducin...

By nanahlolo

Li Chang Bo ended up dying by a car crash on his way to meet a friend. He was a well known actor and has won... More

Prolog
Arc 1. 1
Arc 1. 2
Arc 1. 3
Arc 1. 4
Arc 1. 5
Arc 1. 6
Arc 1. 7
Arc 1. 8
Arc 1. 9
Arc 1. 10
Arc 1. 11
Arc 1. 12
Arc 1. 13
Arc 1. 14
Arc 1. 15
Arc 1. 16
Arc 1. 17
Arc 1. 18
Arc 1. 19
Arc 1. 20
Arc 2. 1
Arc 2. 2
Arc 2. 3
Arc 2. 4
Arc 2. 5
Arc 2. 6
Arc 2. 7
Arc 2. 8
Arc 2. 9
Arc 2. 10
Arc 2. 11
Arc 2. 12
Arc 2. 13
Arc 2. 14
Arc 2. 15
Arc 2. 17
Arc 2. 18
Arc 2. 19
Arc 2. 20
Arc 2. 21
Arc 2. 22
Arc 2. 23
Arc 3. 1
Arc 3. 2
Arc 3. 3
Arc 3. 4
Arc 3. 5
Arc 3. 6
Arc 3. 7
Arc 3. 8
Arc 3. 9
Arc 3. 10
Arc 3. 11

Arc 2. 16

3.9K 140 24
By nanahlolo

The masses disagreed with the director's decision, they demanded that someone else play the role, but they were ignored and the director said nothing, which angered the fans.

They all went to Li Chang Bo's account, wrote bad things about him, trashed him and there were even some who threatened him.

Li Chang Bo's image suffered a big blow and his fans dwindled by the minute.

On every website you visited, you could see fans badmouthing him.

When Li Chang Bo read all this, he knew of course that it was not normal and that someone was behind it.

While he was deep in thought, arms wrapped around his stomach from behind and he was pulled into a tight hug.

Feng Yu Han rested his head on Li Chang Bo's shoulder and gave him gentle kisses on his neck, which tickled Li Chang Bo and made him smile.

“You want me to take care of it?” Feng Yu Han whispered in Li Chang Bo’s ear with his deep voice which made Li Chang Bo blush.

"hmmm. Let them talk. I don't care, as long as I keep the role, everything is fine." He said, tilting his head to the side to give Feng Yu Han more space, which he took advantage of by giving him several kisses from under his ear to his collarbone, leaving Li Chang Bo breathing heavily.

Feng Yu Han kept kissing Li Chang Bo everywhere he saw skin, causing Li Chang Bo to be out of breath.

At one spot where Feng Yu Han kissed him, Li Chang Bo whimpered faintly,
causing Feng Yu Han to grin.

Li Chang Bo's neck and collarbone were full of red or purple hickeys, which pleased Feng Yu Han, but to his chagrin, Feng Yu Han only stayed on his neck and did nothing else, which frustrated the aroused boy.

Feng Yu Han sensed his restlessness and to Li Chang Bo's surprise, he did not continue with his action and stopped.

He stood up and walked towards his office.

Only after the door was closed did Li Chang Bo come out of his trance and look sour in front of him.

He wanted him so badly and Feng Yu Han knew it, but he still stopped.

The young man rose from the sofa and went to Feng Yu Han's office as well.

When he entered it, he saw the
man in the satin black shirt who was seriously reading files.

He stood there and continued to watch.

The first two buttons of the shirt were undone, he had rolled up the long sleeves to reveal a pair of strong arms.

Feng Yu Han smiled inwardly as he felt the burning eyes on him.

He continued to read the newspaper, anxiously awaiting his baby's next actions.

Li Chang Bo took a deep breath and strode forward until he reached Feng Yu Han.

He straddled his lap and blocked his view of the files.

Feng Yu Han automatically wrapped his hands around his baby's waist, which satisfied Li Chang Bo, and he went on with his scheme.

For some reason, Li Chang Bo always gave him a sense of deja vu, as if the two had a very close relationship before.

Since the first time he saw him he felt a familiar feeling when his heart was beating as if it was beating only for this person.

It always felt normal looking after him,
pampering him and protecting him.

And just now when Li Chang Bo straddled his lap this feeling of a deja vu became stronger.

He searched deep in his memories for that event, but he couldn't find anything and he got a painful twinge in his head and grunted softly, causing Li Chang Bo to abruptly stop what he was doing.

He looked anxiously at the frowning face of Feng Yu Han and held it in his hands, tilting it so he had a better view of his face. "What is it? Where does it hurt, Hanhan?" he asked anxiously, his eyes turning slightly red.

Feng Yu Han saw that Li Chang Bo's face was full of worry and that his eyes were red, which made him angry with himself as he didn't want his baby to worry.

"Don't worry, baby, it's nothing. My head only ached for a moment, but it's all right now."

He tried to reassure the young man on his lap, but it didn't make any difference as Li Chang Bo was still eyeing his face and gently massaging his temple.

Feng Yu Han was pleased that his baby was worried about him, but he didn't like seeing him so distressed, so he tried to divert his attention by putting his hands on Li Chang Bo's bottom and squeezing it while slowly grinding it against his crotch, making them both moan in deep pleasure.

Li Chang Bo's face was flushed, his mouth was open a little and you could see his little pink tongue, his eyes were half closed and blurred from the intense pleasure.

Feng Yu Han took the initiative and kissed his small rosy lips.

He grabbed him by the neck and pulled him closer, deepening the brutal and hungry kiss.

He threw his tongue into Li Chang Bo's mouth with force and began to devour him, exploring his mouth and colliding with his tongue.

Li Chang Bo tried to gain the upper hand, but he had lost the game before it had even begun.

Feng Yu Han and Li Chang Bo continued to devour each others lips, and sloppy noises filled the room.

Feng Yu Han pushed all the things on his desk aside, not caring that they fell on the floor and caused a mess.

Although he was so excited that he couldn't control his actions, he didn't forget to gently place his baby on the desk so as not to hurt his back.

He undressed Li Chang Bo until he was naked on the desk, looked at him with darkened eyes and slowly ran his hand
over his soft white skin, leaving a red mark on the sensitive skin.

Li Chang Bo flinched slightly when he felt the coldness on his skin, he tried to hide from Feng Yu Han's hot and
possessive eyes, but as if Feng Yu Han knew what he was about to do, he held both hands above his head, exposing him even more.

"You look so damn sexy, baby, you're making me loose my sanity. I want to watch you whimper beneath me, fill you from the inside out with my scent, mark every inch of your body and claim you for my own."

Hearing those dirty words, Li Chang Bo blushed and he felt like he was about to cum, imagining all the things the man in front of him would do to him.

Feng Yu Han looked deep into his eyes and asked with the last vestige of reason while clutching his slender waist, "Baby, this is your only chance to stop me, because I won't stop after this, no matter how many times you beg me, be warned. So can I continue?"

Li Chang Bo's heart fluttered as he asked him for consent.

He approached Feng Yu Han with his pelvis and looked at him shyly, but his eyes were fixed and steady, with no slight flicker which gave Feng Yu Han the answer he wanted.

Feng Yu Han ran his hand through
his hair and chuckled as he looked at Li Chang Bo with a hot gaze. "Baby, you're driving me crazy." He moved his hand holding his baby's waist upwards and grabbed his chin with some force to pull his lips out from under his teeth.

His rough finger rubbed lightly over the bite mark, "Tell me, does it hurt?"

Li Chang Bo nodded his head, but this did not satisfy Feng Yu Han and the grip on his chin tightened. "I told you to tell me if it hurts, baby. Speak!" he replied with a stern look on his face.

With moist eyes, Li Chang Bo said vaguely, "Yes," causing Feng Yu Han to lift the corners of his lips and show a devilishly hot smile.

The next moment, he pulled Li Chang
Bo's lower lip with his teeth and sucked on it before kissing him fiercely.

----------------

Nothing much happened in the following weeks.

Feng Yu Han helped Li Chang Bo collect
evidence against his old manager and then publish it on the net.

The manager was hated by everyone and was blacklisted from every entertainment industry.

For a time he was scolded and mocked by those around him and later ended up in prison for 7 years.

When all this happened, the manager didn't know who was behind it, but on the day of the court, when he saw Feng Yu Han's secretary, he knew who the person was.

At first he didn't know what he had done to offend Feng Yu Han, so he was in fear of his life all the time.

At the end of the trial, when he was being taken away by the police, Feng Yu Han's secretary ran up to him and whispered in his ear, "You shouldn't have hurt Mrs. Feng," and then went on
his way.

The manager was confused because he didn't know when he had insulted Zhang Li-Min, but when he looked out of the window in the police car, he could see advertising pictures of Feng Yu Han and Li Chang Bo for a famous jewellery brand all over town, and his head pounded.

He wondered why he hadn't thought of it earlier because during the photo shoot, he caught Chairman Feng staring at Li Chang Bo the whole time and soon he
was fired as Li Chang Bo's manager and Li Chang Bo was assigned one of the most famous managers in the world. He never thought that the little star that everyone ignored would ever be the cause of his downfall.

Far away on a plane, a young woman looked at her phone with an ugly look on her face.

She scrolled through her phone and sent the hundreds of emails she had received directly to her manager to deal with.

After sending all the emails, she saw three messages pop up from Feng Yu Han, from a month ago.

Excited, she opened them, but after reading the contents, her excitement faded and anger and embarrassment filled her heart.

She had always known that their relationship meant nothing to Feng Yu Han because he was cold by nature, didn't care about other people, and only used their relationship as a shield to keep other suitors at bay.

Without knowing what was going on, Zhang Li-Min went on Weibo and
saw the hottest search of the week,
"Chairman Feng and the Ice Prince. CP or not?".

When she saw it, the rage in her heart increased, with trembling hands, she opened the post and read it.

On the post, there were three different promotional pictures of Feng Yu Han
and Li Chang Bo in an intimate pose.

Zhang Li-Min thought that this would be hated by people, but the outcome far exceeded her expectations.

The fans who objected were Zhang Li-Min's fans and the majority of people became CP fans.

They also set up an official CP blog, which received a lot of encouragement.

Zhang Li Min "....! What the hell happened while I was away! What did that bitch Li Chang Bo do to get Feng Yu Han to make him do a shoot?" she asked her manager with an nasty expression on her face.

The manager cringed at that look, in her head complaining about her bad personality.

"While we were away, Chairman Feng and Li Chang Bo worked together on a commercial.
The photos created a lot of buzz, and Internet users keep talking about how the two of them have great chemistry. Chairman Feng also took Li Chang Bo as his partner every time he went to an event, so the question circulated whether they were together or not. In the photos taken at these events, Chairman Feng and Li Chang Bo are very close. In some, they are whispering something in each other's ears or looking deeply into each other's eyes or holding hands." The manager replied.

Zhang Li-Min's face darkened and she
clenched her hands tightly on her seat.

"Li Chang Bo, it seems like I have to make you disappear once and for all this time. Little bastard touching something he shouldn't," she said as quietly as possible with wickedness dripping out of every word she uttered, but her manager, who was sitting next to her, could hear her clearly.

The manager felt sorry for Li Chang Bo.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Nahema.K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 378 7
Li Yi transmigrated into the body of a fool. That fool had some luck and somehow managed to marry himself off to the most beautiful man in the villag...
94K 2.9K 30
[ONGOING šŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
4.1K 72 3
Kang Y/N is a girl who is married to the idol Min yoongi! But both of them are not in good terms! But does min yoongi realise how much Y/N likes him...
70.9K 3K 42
Pei Lu is the number one psychotherapist in the federal government. One day, he accepted an invitation from the federal government to treat some sold...