Sacrifice (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N)'s story is a fragile one. She lost her family to a group of villains which soon resulted in her plan fo... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30

Kapter 12

273 14 5
By shadow1dark2night

It happened way too fast.

***
Aizawa took the class to a seclude training park so the kids could have more environments to work and adapt.

He had plans to train them in a new way but those plans were changed..

Turns out the League wanted to test their strength to see where they stand.

And what better way to test their ability then with inexperienced students..

Mr.Compress tracked the class down easily once they left UA and got orders from Shigaraki to attack them .

***
_____ and Mina sat together on the bus as they got to the park.

When they all got there Class 1-A just smiled ready to fight against eachother.

"Stay out of my way nerds!" Katsuki said smirking as they all joined Mr.Aizawa on the grass.

"you've all been stuck at UA for a while. I want you to be in groups and scatter out 300 yards, this place is a free zone to fight. Your groups will battle eachother! Last group standing wins." Aizawa said giving them some motivation.

Katsuki turned to _____ grabbing her arm before Mina or anyone else turned to her.

"You're with me!" He said

Mina glared at him. "No fair Bakugou!! I want her!"

_____ smiled. "Aw I feel loved."

"It's ok Mina you can join me!" Kirishima said.

Mina smiled thanking him.

______ looked at Katsuki and smirked flicking his weird shoulder pads.

"What do you say Katsuki, you ready to win?" She asks smirking

He laughed nodding.

"Damn right."

She laughs as they get into their groups.

They immediately turned to walk out of the little area but before they could scatter off blue flames separated them all as different types of villains including Spinner, Toga, and hundreds of Twice ran out of the flames already attacking them.

The league wasted no time at all..

"HUH?!"

"WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON!?"

"ITS THE LEAGUE!?"

"EVERYONE-"

Aizawa was knocked down as ______ and Katsuki just starts up their quirks.

This was her first time encountering the league.

They just started to attack the students as they fought back.

"OH hey! You're new!" Toga said running at ______.

"What's your name!?" She yelled attacking her trying to stab her already.

_____ sparked her lightning out to cover her body as she grabs Toga's shoulders and swung her back.

Katsuki smirked running at Twice already blasting him.

_______ electrified Toga to the point she felt tired and laid on the ground which caused Twice to look over mad. But Katuski kept distracting him with explosions.

_____ then looked over seeing her Classmates fighting off all they can as she glared.

What the hell..this is the league? Where's Shigaraki then?

She got hit from behind as she glared and yelled turning using her lightning to stop the extra villains.

It was honestly an easy fight for her...she's dealt with stronger villains.

She turned finding Dabi fighting Shoji and Tokoyami as she glared and blasted to them, she smirked using her lightning to grab his body causing him to paralyze for a spilt second.

"What the hell-"

"You must be the fire freak." ______ said smirking

"?!" Dabi froze in the moment as he recognized her from somewhere but he didn't know where exactly.

She got this chance to knock him to the ground but he blasts his flames to get out of her way yet she kept her lightning on his body as he tried to move but he was moving so slowly in her lightning.

She then changed her lightning to a dark spark as he winced.

"Spinner!" Dabi yelled

Spinner looked over before running over and pushing _____ back as he grabbed his swords and held it to her chest.

"Prepare to die!" He yelled as she backed away dodging his sword.

She used her lightning to boost herself away but Dabi grabbed her and blasted her to the ground before having his hand around her neck to block her airway.

"Didnt know UA took in newbies. Who the hell are you- wait.." Dabi stopped slowly connecting the dots but before he could do anything she used her quirk and wrapped the dark lightning around his waist then arms as he looked at his arm that was choking her and soon felt an agonizing pain.

He let go of her as she took a deep breath.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Dabi yelled but before his hand could turn black completely Spinner stabbed her shoulder

"BASTARD!" Katsuki blasted Spinner away as Shoji ran over to help grab _____.

Dabi glared watching them save her as he stared at his trembling arm that soon went back to normal.

"..."

***
Aizawa tried to help his students but thankfully the Villains soon started to run away into the trees.

Aizawa got recruites back to help them take the students to UA to get them treated.

They just showed up and fought us but for what?! They got nothing..Shigaraki wasn't there too.. Aizawa tried to understand why they attacked but..nothing added up for him.

***
Meanwhile Katsuki and Shoji got _____ to UA and to Recovery Girl as she got her shoulder wrapped up.

"Ah- shit..."

"You'll be okay. Just no more training for 2 weeks."

"2 Weeks!? I can't do that!" She whined

"Too bad! You kids just keeping running into danger. I swear If I had enough power I'd smack every villains heads together." Recovery girl said before she walking out.

"Will you be okay?" Shoji asked her

She nods. "Yea..thanks for saving me back there."

He nods before he left as Katsuki glared

"I saved you too dumbass."

She smiled at him and sat up wincing in her shoulder and leg, she got his help to stand.

"Thanks Kats."

He sighed and helped her as he wrapped his arm around her being careful of her shoulder as they walked out.

"You sure you don't want to stay the night here?" He asked her

"I've been stabbed before..it's fine."

***
"..So they have a new student? Doesn't matter. As long as we know they're still the same we'll win."

"She's a strong fighter! I want to be friends with her!" Toga said smiling

"You want to be friends with everyone." Twice said

"I saved Dabi's ass." Spinner said proudly.

"They wouldn't take a new student that suddenly. Eraserhead is a much better hero then that to let a newbie join. Find out more about her. If shes their new weapon we need to know." Shigaraki said

***
"Owwww fuck that hurts. Don't drop me!" She said while he set her down on her bed.

"Well quit whining! You asked to be brought here!"

"Jerk!"

"Bitch."

She glared as he rolled his eyes and sat down on her bed as she laid there just trying to get comfy.

"So those were the league? Where was that shiggy guy?"

"Shigaraki..? I don't know.."

"I haven't fought bad guys in a while..I think I'm getting rusty." She said

"Ya you definitely are."

She pinched his arm as he laughed rubbing his arm now.

"Get rest. If you don't heal I'll kill you."  He said getting up.

He then left her room as she just sighed closing her eyes.

***
"You attacked UA already? That's stupid. Why give them a tease when we could just kill them all later?"

"It was a little test to see where they all stand in battle. And seeing as they're still weak we'll succeed."

"Uh huh..and what's this about a new student? I thought you were only interested in that Midoryia kid." Cobra asked

"I am. But UA doesn't take transfers and her name isn't in the data base either. She may be a weapon they have to use against us. She did some damage on Dabi." Shigaraki said as Dabi glared at him.

"I'm fine. She did nothing."

"Alright. So Midoryia and this kid? What she look like?" Cobra asks

"..we don't have a picture just yet. But we will soon." Shigaraki said

They talked for a few more minutes but Dabi only walked to Shade.

He looked at him silently.

"That photo. Of the spy who you fought. Let me see it." Dabi ordered as Shade gives him the side eye.

"Why."

"Doesn't concern you. Now let me see it."

"..Is it her? The new student?"

"I don't know. I need to find out." Dabi said

Shade just hands him the picture as Dabi looked at it. It was a bit blurry but he could tell the two girls were familiar to eachother. Same hero costume too.

"..."

Dabi just walked off as Shade stared at him before Cobra got his attention and he left.

***
For the next few days there was more security around UA.

_____ finally healed up with some quirk magic, thank god for that.

She joined her classmates to eat lunch together but..she could feel the tension of league still in the convos.

"Mr.Aizawa still doesn't know why we were attacked." Momo said

"Either way we'll have to be prepared for another battle.." Iida said

"Ya.."

The mood was a bit down but Denki was quick to lighten up the room with his stupidity.

They all just kept eating changing up the topic before they went their separate ways just to relax.

______ went outside the dorm to sit and get fresh air.

She smiled at the night sky. It was nice.

The sunset was beautiful too that day.

The door opened as she turned to see Katuski walk out.

"You're still out here?" He asked

"Ya, did you need something??"

"No.." he just walked over and sat next to her. Both just letting their legs hang off the edge of the porch.

Katsuki looked down confused seeing that her phone case and phone was separated.

"Why'd you do this?" He asked grabbing her phone case as he just looked at her.

She looked down at it. "..."

She hesitated looking at her hands that covered the photo.

Katsuki noticed she was silent as he just put her phone case down.

"What is it?" He asked looking at her hands seeing the edge of the photo.

She sighed and gave it to him.

He just looked at it before guessing it was a photo of her family all of them smiling with a Christmas tree.

He smiled at it seeing a younger version of her.

"You look so young."

She smiled leaning onto his shoulder to look at the photo with him.

"ya..my dad had that in his wallet. It was the only thing I found when I went back.." she said

"That's Kygo?" Katsuki asked pointing at the kid hugging _____

She nods.

"Why do you guys have bandages?" He asked seeing one on Kygo cheek then the same thing on ______'s cheek. He pointed it out in the tiny pic.

"Oh.." She smiled softly. "You're gonna laugh.." she said as he smiled

"Come on tell me."

"..Kygo and I got into a fight and I accidentally striked him on his cheek. I felt so bad that I tried to do the same to myself but he insisted that we just put a bandage on my cheek too to make him heal faster..he had a scar there because of me.." she said smiling at the memory.

"I don't know if that's cute or weird." Katsuki said as he laughed.

She smiled. "..I say cute. He was a great big brother."

"I bet..come inside it's getting cold." He said as he hands it back to her.

She took it and put it back in her phone case before getting up with him.

They walked back inside as they head over to Kirishima's room where everyone else was.

Katsuki just staying by her side ignoring everyone else as he rests.

***
Their days were going by slowly.

Katuski continued to only go places where ______ went. Kirishima noticed it many many times but never questioned him until now.

He wanted to see how Katsuki would react to a question about her.

***
"Hey man?"

"What?"

"Can i ask you something..??"

They were in Kirishima's room alone just hanging out while the girls were spending the day together.

"Spit it out." Katuski said looking at him annoyed

"Do you like _____?"  Kirishima asked.

Katsuki's face turned red as he sat up and threw the pillow in Kiri's face.

"Hah?! The fuck would I like her for!?"

Kirishima laughed moving the pillow as he smiled leaning to him.

"Oh come on man you do! I knew it, it's so obvious"

"HUH!? WHATS OBVIOUS?! I don't like her! I don't even like you shitty hair!" Katuski yelled annoyed

"Come on it's manly! I bet she likes you back!" He said

"Quit it!"

"You've got to ask her out!"

"No way! I told you I don't like her like that!"

"But you do?! Come on man I've never seen you look at any other girl the way you look at _____! She matches your energy too, you definitely need someone who can handle you." Kirishima said laughing about it

"You're an idiot." Katsuki said blushing red.

"Want me to ask Mina?? She might know how _____ feels about you."

"Don't you fucking dare."

Kirishima sighed seeing him annoyed.

He let it be as Katuski just left the room not being able to talk about feelings and all that shit that made him feel weird.

He sighed going to his room and closing the door.

He slammed his fist into the wall glaring as his face was as red as a tomato.

"I don't like her.."

***
This book says under wise. 🥱

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
603K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
19.3K 498 22
Midoriya Inko gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, just so she could die. Doesn't sound quite fair, right? Well sorry, that's how life is. Inko asked...
2M 68.4K 68
!!Completed!! After being held captive for months by the league of villains, you manage to escape and make it to UA high school. harboring secrets an...