The CEO's Proposal || ongoing

By iforgotwhoasked

SLOW UPDATES * "๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ. "๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž?" ... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE - please read
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
prologue || 00
chapter one || 01
chapter two || 02
chapter three || 03
chapter four || 04
chapter five || 05
chapter six || 06
chapter seven || 07
chapter eight || 08
chapter nine || 09
chapter ten || 10
chapter eleven || 11
chapter twelve || 12
chapter thirteen || 13
chapter fourteen || 14
chapter fifteen || 15
chapter sixteen || 16
chapter seventeen || 17
chapter eighteen || 18
chapter nineteen || 19
chapter twenty || 20
chapter twenty one || 21
chapter twenty three || 23
chapter twenty four || 24 *
chapter twenty five || 25
chapter twenty six || 26

chapter twenty two || 22

431 14 8
By iforgotwhoasked

Nailea's uni outfit ^^

two days later

"He's so fit." Rayne says, fanning herself dramatically.

We're looking at pictures of disney princes we would let absolutely destroy us in the canteen while waiting for our lectures.

We would have been with Roman, but he wasn't in today since he does computer science so his lectures aren't the that similar to us.

It's kind of weird, I haven't heard that much from him since he got back. Maybe the whole Rayne situation got to him.

I gasp, "Rayne, you cannot call him fit right in front of me. Eugene is mine."

She just called my man fit. I will not have it.

I whip my head around and see Camilo sitting on the table behind us.

"Sanchez, don't you think I deserve Eugene more than Rayne?" I ask.

He quickly looks up, being distracted by us from his job and sighs, "Nailea, love, no one deserves you." He says sincerely.

We giggle like stupid school girls fangirling over their primary school crush.

I was able to finally submit my assignment today which took almost two weeks because of how long the essay was. Let's just say I'm definitely celebrating on Saturday.

Rayne checks her phone. "Shit! My lecture starts in five minutes, I gotta hurry." She grabs all her things, kisses my cheek and leaves.

I chuckle at her hastiness, deciding to get up myself considering how close our lecture times were.

I make my way down the corridor, which is usually filled with people frantically trying to find their room because of how big this school is, but today it seems suspiciously quiet.

I'm still looking at my phone, when I bump into someone.

I look up, only to find Ethan again.

If I described him as a ghost, that would be too much of an understatement. He looks like he touched death with his own hands. Dark circles formed under his eyes, and his hair all scruffy as if he hasn't showered for days.

Absolutely filthy.

My eyes mentally roll to the back of my head in annoyance of his presence as I plaster on a smile, moving away from him - until he unexpectedly grips my arm tight.

"What the fuck, Ethan? Let me go I'm going to be late." I snap, struggling to get out of his grasp.

He doesn't say a word, and drags me to a secluded corner in the corridor.

He finally lets go. "You promised to hear me out."

I shake my head, "Not if you kidnap me when I need to be going to my lectures. Anyways there's nothing else to hear, you've said it all before." I mutter the last part.

I try moving around him again, but he pushes at my shoulder keeping me in place. "She came onto me, I didn't even know what was going on! I was drunk."

I look in his eyes in anger. "Was she drunk too?"

He hesitates for a second then sighs, nodding his head.

I scoff, "There you go. Don't put all the blame on her when you were equally as drunk, dipshit."

He pushes me against the wall. "I'm telling you, it was a mistake."

I wince at the impact, "Ethan let me fucking go, you're hurting me."

"Let her go." Someone says behind his shoulder.

Ethan turns around distracted, and I use this opportunity to kick him between his legs.

He groans, kneeling in the floor.

"Don't fucking touch me again." I spit out, kicking his leg as I move away from him.

The guy stays where he was. An unfamiliar face stares back at me.

Please, let me go down on my knees.

He has dark green eyes, the colour corresponding the depths of an untouched forest symmetrical on either side of his face convincing me that he has a model career. Along with his mid-length blonde hair styled very classy as it parts down the middle. He looks like a fictitious prince.

His hands are in his jacket pockets as he stares at me in concern. "Are you alright, princess?" He speaks elegantly, in a beautiful stereotypical new york accent.

I smile, "Thanks. I could have handled that myself though." I remarked.

He grins at me. "Oh, I know. You look tough, just thought of giving you a hand with that asshole."

"Well, thanks anyway. Where are you headed right now?" I ask in curiosity.

He looks at his phone, "I have a lecture in room 201 for English Lit, you?"

My eyebrows raise in shock. "No way! That's my room too, I'll walk you there."

His hands remain in his pockets. "I'm Stefano. No one calls me that though, it's just Stef if you want."

Cute.

"I'm Nailea. Almost everyone calls me that." I reply back.

He smiles, and we both go to our room while we talk about our interests.

Normally, I would want time to go quickly. But today, it was the fastest I've ever felt. The lecture was over as if it barely even started as me and Stef were just talking the whole time.

The one time I've not found this class boring.

The class finishes and I pack my things in my bag, talking to Stef at the same time.

"So, how come you're at this university?" I ask.

He shrugs. "It was the easiest one to apply to. I moved to this one because my old one had shitty professors who never challenged me."

He likes a challenge too? Marry me.

Shit wait, I need to stop. I'm engaged to Vittorio.

Oh my god, Rio.

I snap out of my thoughts. "Me too. We're more alike than I thought." I wink.

Seriously?

He smirks, and puts his bag over his shoulder.

"NAILEA RIVERA! Hurry the fuck up!" Rayne shouts from across the lecture hall with a loud, booming voice.

She walks quickly toward me, and notices Stefano.

She freezes, eyes wide. "Who's your friend?"

I groan, grabbing her arm and turning back to Stef, whose ego definitely shot up to the sky by the way his face morphed into a smug smirk.

"Don't mind her, Stef. I'll see you on Friday." I say, dragging Rayne behind me.

~

I try to stare at my back from what I can see of it, after I came out of my shower and my towel lowers down my back so I can see more of it.

My scar remains prominent along it and a faint bruise of where Ethan pushed me forms too.

I may be quite strong, but my skin is too sensitive. I get cuts all the time and I don't even realise they appear.

I'm still looking in the mirror, which is quite fogged up from my hot shower when I faintly see Vittorio by the door, hands balled up in fists.

He walks towards me, I try keep my breathing normal as I face back at him.

"May I help you?" I ask.

Should I tell him about Stefano today? Nah.

He says nothing, just stares at the bruise on my back. "Who did this, Nailea?"

Shit, he's serious.

I sigh, knowing he won't give this up. "None of your business." I bite my tongue, immediately regretting what I said.

He slowly walks even closer, coming right up to my face like there's barely any room to breathe.

"Mind repeating that, amore?" He asks.

I chew on my bottom lip, tilting my head upwards to meet his even closer, "None of your fucking business, amore." I mock him.

His dark, sinister smile appears on his face giving a menacing look like he's been planning something.

He grabs the back of my neck, and my hip will moving his head down.

His right hand comes up to my wet hair, moving it behind my shoulder where it was once resting.

I close my eyes, waiting for his touch on my skin, but it never comes. His finger hovers gently over my collarbone, trailing up to my chin and gripping it slightly.

I look him in the eyes, the shade of his darker than ever staring at my parted lips.

I couldn't think clearly, my mind was occupied with all kinds of thoughts about how much I wanted him in this moment.

His thumb moves so that it takes a hold of my bottom lip, opening it further and slipping his thumb in.

I took this as a hint to open my mouth further, he hummed in appreciation and slipped his thumb further in while staring into my eyes simultaneously.

I close my mouth, wrapping my lips around his thumb and my tongue ever so slightly touches it from time to time, sucking on it softly.

He takes it out of my mouth and places it back on my bottom lip, moving his head closer to me. "If you won't tell me, I'll figure it out myself. One way or another." He whispers.

He leaves me absolutely dumbfounded, as he says nothing else and closes the door behind him when he walks away.

Bitch. There's the reason why I hate him.

I scoff at my own thoughts and finally get dressed in my regular clothes.

When I leave the room, I see Vittorio sitting on my bed patiently until he sees me and stands up quickly.

My curiosity gets the best of me, "What's up?" I ask.

"Ethan Howard? That dick is still trying to talk to you?" He says, clenching his fists by his side.

Shit. He found out already? My guy is fast as fuck.

I keep my cool, pretending to stay oblivious and cross my arms. "How the fuck did you get to that conclusion?"

He's so fucking confusing sometimes. I never understand where he managed to get his information from, Camilo would have been an easy blame but he wasn't with me when it happened.

"I have my sources Nailea. I told you I would figure it out. Is he in his dorm?" He says casually, as if he didn't just stalk my ex.

I don't have time for this. "I don't know, probably. That guy looked too crazy to be going to a club in his condition-" I stop, folding my arms.

"Why?"

He lifts the corner of his mouth, "None of your business, amore."

Vittorio leaves my room hastily and I hear the front door slam shut.

What the fuck is he going to do now?

I need to get there before he does something stupid.

_____________________________

A U T H O R   N O T E

What's up??

Note: The length of Stefano's hair is similar like Xavier in Wednesday - maybe a bit on the shorter side.

Also, I think this may go a little over my original plan of keeping it at 30 chapters but we'll see.

Have fun reading,

Rue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 409K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
26.1K 1.2K 9
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...
399K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
3.4K 100 15
"What do you say, bellissima?" "Stop calling me that, Arius." "Over my dead body, wife." โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:หš โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* Lucian West was in de...