ššƒš™·š™“ šš‚š™ŗš™øš™½ šš‚š™·š™¾šš†

By Psycho_deity

šš‚ššƒš™¾ššššˆ š™¾š™µ š™° š™¶š™¾š™¾š™³ š™¶š™øššš™» šš†š™·š™¾ š™¶š™“ššƒšš‚ š™»š™¾šš‚ššƒ š™øš™½ š™æ*ššš™½ š™øš™½š™³šš„šš‚ššƒššššˆ š’š­š«šØš§š  š„šš... More

CHARACTERS
EPISODE 1: THE JOB
EPISODE 2: THE WORK
EPISODE 3: THE FAMILY
EPISODE 4 : THE CREW
EPISODE 5 : PAYTON DILLION
EPISODE 6 : MARCUS
EPISODE 7 : THE BREAK UP
EPISODE 8 : THE FESTIVAL
EPISODE 9 : THE FIGHT

EPISODE 10 : AFTERMATH

83 6 0
By Psycho_deity

[May contain mature scene]

I laid myself in the bathtub in the master room, that my mum owned. But she wouldn't be home before six. I had submerged my filthy self in the freezing water for an hour, after returning from the horrendous event. Hoping it might erase the guilt. I could not crease my emotions or my tears. It was difficult to inhale due to the constant hiccups.

"It's -It- It's all ma-my f-fault" I kept crying. "I-I-sorry."

The whole house was drowned in depressing silence, the only should that was heard was my scuffling wailings. And running shower head. My lavender dress still had blood stains tattoed all over it.

"M-Mar" I sobbed. I wanted to see him. He had suffered because of my stupidity. Why he had to stand up for me?

"Bitch !" Gabi knocked on the bathroom door "You in there ?"

"Ga-Gabi "I wiped my tears away. Started rhythmic inhaling and exhaling, trying to calm me.

"You alright?" her bangs gain their pace.

"Y-Yeah" I slowly said.

"Open the door -"

I pulled my body out. I had to drag myself to the door. I felt burned. Crushed mentally and physically. I slowly turned the knob and stepped out.

"Why were bathing with clothes on ?" she sounded concerned "Is it blood ?"

Her fingers ran across my thorax.

"What's wrong ?" she cried out. "Did you meet with an accident?"

I could not speak else I would cry.

"D-did ya kill someone?" her hand covered her mouth and she stepped back aghast.

"Say something bitch !" she shook me hard by the shoulders.

"W-we broke up "

"What !" she squinted "You and that Mike ?"

"Marcus -"

I staggered up the stairs. She kept questioning and following me.

"Can you - leave me alone "I pleaded. She saw the water in my eyes and hung back. I locked myself inside. Tore the dress away. I dropped myself on the bed.

"I don't deserve him "Frustrated, I began phoning Paxton. He never picked it.

"Neither I deserve him. "

The next morning, I woke up with a severe headache. Out of habit, pulled out my phone. Both Paxton and Marcus had texted me. I jerked up and straightened my body.

"The shoot is scheduled for tomorrow. Take rest today"

That was it. The text from Marcus read. I was disappointed

"How are you? Where are you? Are you alive ?"I rashly punched in the message. I could not see it though. After what happened at the festival, I am petrified even taking a glimpse of him.

The message from Paxton said "I couldn't pick up your call. Sorry *sad emoji*"

"Anything important? Wanna meet ?" The text continued.

I was not certain if I want to see him.

"Okay. The same spot "I agreed.

"Great. At 10 then "the reply came in fraction.

Sluggishly plodded to the bathroom. My reflection in the vanity mirror had puffy eyes. It kept on refreshing those miserable memories. Mimi's and Ross' words kept ringing in my mind. My lips began to twitch and my nose inflated. In no time, my eyes were soggy again. I turned back. I was avoiding my filthy self.

Without actually glancing at the mirror I did my makeup and hair. Covered me in a plain shirt and skirt.

Glancing at the wall clock in the hall, I wasn't late for the first time.

"Hey -"Gabi called out across the living area. "How are you doing now ?"

Her non-exaggerated smile couldn't mask her concerns well enough.

"Yea- Great."

"You can talk to me anytime, "she said "About you and Mike."

Mitch. Marcus.

My lips parted but no words came out. Just dry breath.

"It's not your fault" her arms tightly surrounded me. My hands twitched, yet remained freely hanging.

"I have to go." I stepped away.

"Ok "she pointed at my black skirt "it doesn't look right ."

My sight fell at it. I had worn it in reverse. The back slit was in front and the long zipper was in front. I rotated it around and moved out. Gabi was waving to me from the kitchen window, she wasn't having any classes due to those exams.

"It's not your fault -" Paxton pressed my hand hard when I told him about the incident. I look around, others were still gawking at the dashing man sitting in front of me. I lowered my gaze.

"Do you wanna get more private? My place ?" He could see through me, my insecurities. I was on edge of my erupting emotion. I shook my head.

He was right. His apartment was just two blocks away. It was petite. Single bedroomed but well-kept and elegantly ornamented. Enough for a single soul.

"Sit." he rubbed the back of his head "Coffee ?"

"Okay." I pulled my hair strands back of my ear and placed myself on the dark color couch. The wall was of bright blue and Picasso-style illustrations hung on it. And books. A lot of them. On racks, on top of cupboards and some sat next to me. He was indeed a book maniac.

"Here "Paxton came in with two mugs emitting aromatic steam. The smoke twirled around the fair chamber and tickled my nostrils.

"It smells wonderful." He handed me the hot mug carefully and moved aside the books to make a place for him.

"Cheers." I giggled and clanged the cups together.

"I know now why you work as a part-time librarian !"

"I love to read "he bashfully smiled.

"This is amazing" I took another sip. "It has a perfect composition of coffee, milk, and sweetness. Wow "

"You should kiss me then."

"What? Why ?" I laughed.

"When you want to praise a chef, you smooch their hands " his eyes have a waggish shine, and a smirk illuminated his face. "So you've to kiss me here -"

He moved his cheek forward.

"For real !" I rolled my eyes but pecked his subtly-haired cheeks. He immediately bite his lower lips and covered his countenance imitating a silly coy girl.

"You look so stupid " I laughed.

"You look so pretty " He placed his titled head on his hand and gaped at me with wide visions. I was still laughing.

"Don't give me that puppy look "I chucked "You look weird ."

"At least I can bring out that cute smile of yours." He cupped my face. Our eyes locked and my laughter vanished. He left me and gulped his last sip.

"Thank you"

He turned to me and flashed the sweetest smile.

I leaned in to plant a kiss on his cheek. I smile again. He did not this time. Kept gazing at my complexion. It was me this time initiating the kiss. But this time he did not let me go. His hands firmly grabbed my waist and I supported my whole weight on him. The moment was intense and slow. I could feel his heart rhythm and he could mine. We were making out on the cramped place -the couch. And accidentally hit the mug. It shuttered on the floor. I jerked back suddenly.

"Careful" he examined the damage.

"Sorry -"

"You might step on the shards " saying this, he picked me up effortlessly. I did not oppose it. He moved to the bedroom and placed me at the edge.

"Do you -" he paused to put the stubborn hair beside my flushed pinna.

"Yes -"I said. He pecked my lips one more time and left the room.

Did I say something wrong? Besides Marcus, he is the first guy I've been intimate with. Only if smooching counts.

I sat at the end of the mattress, fiddling my fingers.

"Sorry for making you wait " he emerged in a snowy towel. He looked the same when I first saw him at the set. This time, it was just two of us and no camera vigilant us. His perfectly carved abs raised my heartbeat. He switched off the light and veiled the window with curtains. Although the sunlight penetrated through it, making the room dimly lit.

"Fuck -"I cussed when he dropped that towel blanketing the upright monster. It was not the first time, I am seeing a dick or his dick but I was still shivering. The fact that it was all for me turned hell in me.

He walked up to me and I closed my eyes nervously.

"Is it your first ?" he chuckled and made me stand up. It was my sixth perhaps.

I felt his hand roaming down my body. He tugged down the skirt, and along with it came out my peach-colored panties. I saw a patch of moisture in it.

"You are so wet -" he ran his hands over my swollen labia. He gave a slit push and I landed on the bed. He hovered over me and then took off all the upper apparel.

He glanced at my body one more time before covering us under a white duvet. I was unable to see anything but could feel his warm body over me and inside me. He was massive. I could sense stretch and pain. But the excitement overwhelmed every pain. He suddenly gained pace and I arched my back. He tightly gripping down my hands together.

"Marcus -"I moaned. Before I could realize it, he moved away.

"Who ?"

"I-ah" I was still shaking. Unable to speak or get up.

"I -I am sorry "

He stood up,  leaving me alone in the bed.

"I need to tidy up the mess -" he spoke in a low tone. He left.

"Ah -Why ?"I slapped myself. I ruined it. I quietly collected my scattered attire. Followed his movement.

"I should go -" Paxton did not even acknowledge my words.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. Hope you had a great time.

Is Nina still into Mitch or the new Marcus?

Is she cheating on her own life? And what's up with Paxton?

Stay tuned to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 11.4K 110
šˆš§ š­š”š¢š¬ š°šØš«š„š šØšŸ šŸššš¤šž ššš­š­šššœš”š¦šžš§š­ ššš§š š„š®š±š®š«š² š”š®š§š šžš«, š¢š¬ š¢š­ š©šØš¬š¬š¢š›š„šž š­šØ šŸš¢š§š š¬šØš¦šžšØš§šž...
12.1K 428 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
1.7K 76 35
š…šˆš‘š’š“ ššŽšŽšŠ šˆš š“š‡š„ 'š…šŽš‘ššˆšƒšƒš„š' š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ š„š„šžš§šš š’ššš§šœš”šžš³ š¢š¬ ššš›šØš®š­ š­šØ š­š®š«š§ šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§ ššš§š š°ļæ½...
2.1K 43 14
šš¢š„šš š‰ššš¦šžš¬ š”ššš š¢š­ ššš„š„, š¬š”šž š°ššš¬ š¬š­š«šØš§š  ššš§š š¢š§ššžš©šžš§ššžš§š­ ššš§š š”ššš š›šžšžš§ š¬š®šœšœšžš¬š¬šŸš®š„š„š² š°šØ...